Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2603 registered users
The newest registered user is Majitsuke Gijatsu

Our users have posted a total of 123758 messages in 18881 subjects
Share | 

CLASH OF THE TITANS -TIER 0 ONLY OR YOU WILL DIE-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Majestic Moose
Head of Internal Affairs
Head of Internal Affairs

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: CLASH OF THE TITANS -TIER 0 ONLY OR YOU WILL DIE-   Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:42 pm

---------------------------------------

"..."
-Ceon Clixx

Memory Rosary Ceon Clixx
記憶数珠0部

//Day 210\\

It's been 210 days since Ceon has left the Soul Society in search of someone who's gone missing in ages. He was walking on the outskirts of Saburo City. If Ceon could remember anything, this city has faced quite a bit of history, and the fact it's still standing means quite a lot. He stood there in his usual fashion, Shinigami uniform with the front open revealing his bare chest, and a cape tied to his right arm draping down for all to see. It is the 0 Division Leader cape, but knowing what's happening now, that cape probably no longer belongs to him. Ceon was the 0 Division leader, but the fact that he left without telling anyone, not even his Co-Leader or his Daughter, meant that he is a Missing Shinigami. Ceon is probably not only removed of his position, but now a fugitive on the run for being AWOL. This is a crime against Central 46, and it's well known around all of the Gotei 13, but this was way over his head. It was speculated that Midori Sugiura had gone missing and that she was never found. She has been there for Ceon so many times. After Senna died giving birth for Neviah, Midori put a smile back on Ceon's face and gave him so many things to be thankful for. Midori and Ceon have also fought along side each other so many times! Even though Midori and Ceon wont be able to have the love they had ages ago, Ceon at least owes her in the ability to protect her...

Within the Outskirts Ceon observed the weather. Clouds over head and wind going south, south east about 18 miles an hour. Precipitation was about 80% meaning the chance for rain would be soon. Why not now Ceon though? Ceon closed his eyes and inhaled slowly, then exhaled as the the roll of thunder could be heard in the distance. A flash of light behind the clouds and finally, rain. The rain fell steadily and gently giving life to the plant life surrounding the area. The rain felt wonderful upon Ceon's skin. It dropped gracefully on him giving him a refreshing feeling as he couldn't dare challenge the feeling of a shower from the heavens above.

Ceon then had a small glimpse within his memories...

A cheerful yet bashful girl playing in the forests and with a cute smile. She was part of Ceon's adventures but after a small incident she had to escape, and thanks to Ceon, she managed to get away into freedom. Ceon just smiled at the thought as she loved plants very much. The rain here will aid the plant life and hopefully in the future allow better life to grow...

Ceon just sat down on a nearby rock and closed his eyes. He needed concentration for a moment. As his eyes closed, he managed to launch a large EMP blast from his core heading outwards. It was like a sonar begin launched out and scaling the area. Within this sonar, many heartbeats were recorded, as well as all the electronic devices and whatnot, but that's not what Ceon was searching for. He was on the search for Signatures. Midori has a signature within her of Ceon's electrical abilities. Ceon can read her direction and all about her from being anywhere really, but due to distance it was very troublesome. From this sonar, Ceon wasn't able to pick up on her exact location this time. A feint blip appeared though, and that's all Ceon has been able to get. Ceon knows shes out there, but where? Well being one of the fastest Shinigami in existence isn't bad, this will give him a chance to find her at some point...

Ceon's Music To Post

Artist: Nobuo Uematsu
Song: Blue Fields -Final Fantasy 8 Arrangement-

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Link to Moose's Characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99999/99999  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: CLASH OF THE TITANS -TIER 0 ONLY OR YOU WILL DIE-   Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:58 am

T H E . S H A R K . B E A S T .
そして、大戦士のパス

"Madness, Chaos, Brutality, Raw power, Brute Strength, And the primal instinct beating deep inside each and every persons mind, body and soul. That IS the true key to discovering ultimate power. It's the only method worthwhile that allows you to to awaken your inner beast-like warrior while having the time of your life. Even if your very existence was threatened; None of it would matter.

If you had truly had this experience flowing throughout you're body at one point in time during your survival through the trials of living, All you would care about is simply displaying your strength, beating the holy hell out of everything in sight that wanted to fight, getting as much fun as you could possibility receive from this whole scenario and hopefully...staying alive throughout this process to see another glorious battle.

At last that's how I figure it. Hyuk, hyuk, hyuk."
- Radioactive

||| R.A.D.I.O.A.C.T.I.V.E |||

[ P O S T I N G M U S I C ]

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: CLASH OF THE TITANS -TIER 0 ONLY OR YOU WILL DIE-   Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:23 am

そして、大戦士のパス

"Madness, Chaos, Brutality, Raw power, Brute Strength, And the primal instinct beating deep inside each and every persons mind, body and soul. That IS the true key to discovering ultimate power. It's the only method worthwhile that allows you to to awaken your inner beast-like warrior while having the time of your life. Even if your very existence was threatened; None of it would matter.

If you had truly had this experience flowing throughout you're body at one point in time during your survival through the trials of living, All you would care about is simply displaying your strength, beating the holy hell out of everything in sight that wanted to fight, getting as much fun as you could possibility receive from this whole scenario and hopefully...staying alive throughout this process to see another glorious battle.

- Radioactive

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: CLASH OF THE TITANS -TIER 0 ONLY OR YOU WILL DIE-   Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:54 pm

そして、大戦士のパス

- Radioactive

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: CLASH OF THE TITANS -TIER 0 ONLY OR YOU WILL DIE-   Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:07 pm

そして、大戦士のパス

- Radioactive