Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chiyoko Iramasha, The Fighting Spirit (HEAVY WIP) Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Chiyoko Iramasha, The Fighting Spirit (HEAVY WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Chiyoko Iramasha, The Fighting Spirit (HEAVY WIP) Empty Chiyoko Iramasha, The Fighting Spirit (HEAVY WIP)

Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:00 pm
|B|A|S|I|C|I|N|F|O|

Name: (What is their name?)
Age: (How old are they? You do have the right to hide your characters age.)
Appearance: (A picture is required OR 1-2 paragraph's on their personality)
Branch/Position: Leader of the Hybrid Iramasha

Race: (Are you a Angel, Devil, Hybrid, Nature or General Iramasha? If you are General, you can just cross out all the other forms and either make your own Custom Form or have a constant release or control of powers.)

|P|E|R|S|O|N|A|L|I|T|Y|

Personality: (Everyone has a general personality. Be sure to include any traits, fears, likes, dislikes and things of that nature.)

|B|A|C|K|G|R|O|U|N|D|

Background: (Everyone has a past. 2 paragraph minimum)

|S|E|I|S|H|I|N|B|U|K|I|

Seishin Buki Name: (If you have a Seishin Buki, what is it's name? It is optional to not give your Seishin Buki a name.)

Seishin Buki Appearance: (The Seishin Buki can be almost anything. It can be a person, it can be a weapon, it can be an object or it can even be things like lightening. It's up to you to decide depending on your characters wants/needs. Just keep it within reason and do know that it will change to fit your characters need, so you can change it at anytime.)

Seishin Buki Abilities: (What type of abilities does your Seishin Buki hold? Does it add any special effects to your character? Is it used for combat purposes? Is it used for defensive purposes?)

|P|O|W|E|R|S|

Powers: (What type of abilities does your Iramasha have? Can they control fire? Can they fire heat vision? Just what can your character do with their powers? Be sure to list some attacks as well)

Chaos Moves: (What type of Regular or Custom Chaos Moves does your Iramasha know?)

|F|O|R|M|S|

Angelic Release/Demonic Release/Hybrid Stage One Appearance: (How does your character look when they ascend into either their Angel, Demon or Hybrid form? One paragraph please)

Angelic Release/Demonic Release/Hybrid Stage One Abilities: (What abilities does your character upon activation?)

Awakened Divinity State/Hell Evolution State/Hybrid Stage Two Appearance: (Same as before. Simply state how they look upon ascending into this form)

Awakened Divinity State/Hell Evolution State/Hybrid Stage Two Abilities: (Same as before. Simply state what they gain from this form)

Custom Form Appearance (If you have unlocked at least Angel or Demon Form's or have reached 2-3 tier, your character has the ability to create their own unique form. Be sure to tell us how they look in this form)

Custom Form Abilities: (List any special abilities, techniques or upgrades they get in this form)

|C|L|A|S|S||

Class Title: (What is your Angel, Devil or Hybrid Title? For example, one could be The Angel Of Ice, The Devil of Fire, The Hybrid of Memories and etc)

Class Traits: (What Class Traits does your character get? Please try to limit this to 2-4 powers or abilities. Also take note that Class Traits they get are based on their Class Title, the path they took to get to this class, personality or even other powers. So for example, if a person was heavily into blood, they could possibly become The Angel Of Blood. Or, if a person's path in life was full of hardship, they could become The Angel of Will.)

|E|X|T|R|A|I|N|F|O|

Skills:

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Pain Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Focus: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills
  • Chaos Energy Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Chaos Warp: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Chaos Fighting Style: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Gem Creation: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chiyoko Iramasha, The Fighting Spirit (HEAVY WIP) Left_bar_bleue10/100Chiyoko Iramasha, The Fighting Spirit (HEAVY WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Chiyoko Iramasha, The Fighting Spirit (HEAVY WIP) Empty Re: Chiyoko Iramasha, The Fighting Spirit (HEAVY WIP)

Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:08 pm
Chiyoko Iramasha, The Fighting Spirit (HEAVY WIP) Tumblr_m7l6yzBUoI1r4hwmoo1_500

This ones been sitting round for over 2 weeks so off to old WIP you shalt go. You can still make your edits and all and when ya finish just post HERE and well get someone to look over it

Chiyoko Iramasha, The Fighting Spirit (HEAVY WIP) M9rTQZk

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chiyoko Iramasha, The Fighting Spirit (HEAVY WIP) Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Chiyoko Iramasha, The Fighting Spirit (HEAVY WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Chiyoko Iramasha, The Fighting Spirit (HEAVY WIP) Empty Re: Chiyoko Iramasha, The Fighting Spirit (HEAVY WIP)

Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:29 am

✖| Kuma Shock! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

Archive Due to Inactivity!

Chiyoko Iramasha, The Fighting Spirit (HEAVY WIP) Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum