Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Calm Winds Soothe the Fiery Rage [Elyss]
The Mad One Strikes The Seireitei: War Engages. [Progressing News Story] EmptyToday at 1:45 pm by Siegharty

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
The Mad One Strikes The Seireitei: War Engages. [Progressing News Story] EmptyToday at 1:29 pm by Siegharty

» Bass' FC Claims
The Mad One Strikes The Seireitei: War Engages. [Progressing News Story] EmptyToday at 12:13 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Rumble Rumble!
The Mad One Strikes The Seireitei: War Engages. [Progressing News Story] EmptyToday at 6:38 am by Mirja Eeola

» Cala's Face Claim
The Mad One Strikes The Seireitei: War Engages. [Progressing News Story] EmptyToday at 6:26 am by Mirja Eeola

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
The Mad One Strikes The Seireitei: War Engages. [Progressing News Story] EmptyYesterday at 3:05 pm by Lillian

» The Final Bastion's Defense [MADNESS CAPITAL: DEAD RISING]
The Mad One Strikes The Seireitei: War Engages. [Progressing News Story] EmptyYesterday at 2:27 pm by darkfunnel

» Reina Arácnida [Evolución] [Approved, 2-4; Hazard Rank D]
The Mad One Strikes The Seireitei: War Engages. [Progressing News Story] EmptyYesterday at 2:08 pm by JJ

» POWER TIER (IMPORTANT)
The Mad One Strikes The Seireitei: War Engages. [Progressing News Story] EmptyYesterday at 1:43 pm by JJ

» Tether Scramble [Protag Equipment]
The Mad One Strikes The Seireitei: War Engages. [Progressing News Story] EmptyYesterday at 1:32 pm by JJ

Top posters
THEFROST
The Mad One Strikes The Seireitei: War Engages. [Progressing News Story] I_vote_lcapThe Mad One Strikes The Seireitei: War Engages. [Progressing News Story] I_voting_barThe Mad One Strikes The Seireitei: War Engages. [Progressing News Story] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Mad One Strikes The Seireitei: War Engages. [Progressing News Story] I_vote_lcapThe Mad One Strikes The Seireitei: War Engages. [Progressing News Story] I_voting_barThe Mad One Strikes The Seireitei: War Engages. [Progressing News Story] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131097 messages in 19901 subjects

The Mad One Strikes The Seireitei: War Engages. [Progressing News Story]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mad One Strikes The Seireitei: War Engages. [Progressing News Story] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Mad One Strikes The Seireitei: War Engages. [Progressing News Story] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

The Mad One Strikes The Seireitei: War Engages. [Progressing News Story] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Mad One Strikes The Seireitei: War Engages. [Progressing News Story]   The Mad One Strikes The Seireitei: War Engages. [Progressing News Story] EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 6:16 pm

News Update
  • Thread Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t12789-madness-begins-hunt-for-the-soul-king
  • Thread Location: Seireitei
    Information: At the moment, there appears to be a colossal battle being waged against a powerful Demon Overlord known as "Eric Zarathos" or "The Mad One". He has assemble his "Mad Army" and has started attacking the Seireitei for revenge. Shadow Fall has already issued a statement stating that he isn't one of their own and that he and his army is nothing more than rouges.

There have been a small number of casualties, but it seems The Iramashsa Clan had issued a statement saying they'll assist in this mini-war. Therefore, The Royal Devil Iramasha Leader, The Iramasha Guard's Leader and One Of The Iramashsa Councilmen have taken the helms of battle and were the first to respond to Eric. Together, they appear to have minimized casualties greatly than what they could have been if Eric was left uncheck.

Additionally, the Iramasha appear to have cleared out the area of civilians and it can be considered empty at this point. Many people have evacuated and there are other forces reportedly heading to the area to join in the fight. Moreover, a good portion of the skies around the Seireitei appear to have turned black and red as a result of Ketsu Iramasha joining the fray. Black flames can be noted in the sky, even, and a damning explosion of raw energy can be felt throughout the Seireitei.

This is a progressing headline and will be updated as the thread goes along.

The Mad One Strikes The Seireitei: War Engages. [Progressing News Story]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: Site Plot and Lore :: Soul Society Lore and News-
Jump to: