Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Two Vizards Are Better Then One
Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) EmptyToday at 1:38 pm by basswalker

» Dalibor Weyr
Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) EmptyToday at 8:55 am by Guest

» Vizard of the Gotei United: Okuda Nobuyoki
Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) EmptyYesterday at 8:04 pm by kazetora

» Masamune Shiro
Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) EmptyYesterday at 4:56 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Departing Shadows Within The Sands [Shinryu]
Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) EmptyYesterday at 2:59 pm by Shinryu

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) EmptyYesterday at 12:19 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Satisfying Bare-Bones Needs
Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Olivia Flynn [Shinigami]
Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:16 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Anger Management
Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 8:26 pm by Forsaken Crow

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 2:15 pm by Angry Charmander

Top posters
THEFROST
Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) I_vote_lcapNorah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) I_voting_barNorah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) I_vote_lcapNorah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) I_voting_barNorah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130265 messages in 19814 subjects

Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Majestic Moose
Head of Internal Affairs
Head of Internal Affairs
Majestic Moose

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) Left_bar_bleue0/0Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++)   Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 7:02 pm

Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) Image3678
Norah Bright

Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) Image3681-1

Titles: Norah has the title: Light of the Monusta as an elite, while her Zanpaktou Nanshi is also known as the Will of God, the 4th Maiden of Blood Queen.
Appearance Age: 19
Affiliation/Rank: Monsuta Elite, The Light.

Appearance Description: Standing at 5'3" and weighing at 120 pounds, Norah is a thing young girl with a British nationality. She wears the same general attire of black and white with blue accents as it matches her hair and eyes. Her hair was naturally black and had very white skin, but when she was young before her death, she sustained one of the biggest scares of her like, killing the color in half her hair, turning half of it white. She wears black stockings as it helps her keep flexible and mobile, while she loves to wear her one piece dress. Before Norah let her hair grow so far down though, she used to wear a plethora of different colors, and appeared to be quite a bubbly girl. She used to keep her hair around just longer than shoulder length, but after her traumatic experience, she let it grow out, and she took in the black/white color of her hair.

Appearance Picture: Smiley face
Right is Norah before the fall of London, while Left is Post London.

Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) Image3682-1

Personality: In the past, Norah used to be a light hearted and kind girl. Due to her parents being wealthy and successful, they provided Norah a very plentiful lifestyle, but what really was amazing was the sense of compassion and kindness that Norah's parents also taught her. They taught her respect, honor, and kindness as well as to be thankful for what one is given. Due to this, Norah grew up to be a very kind and loving girl due to nothing in life being bad in any way to her. She loves to cook, especially for those dear to her as well as to be a bit sarcastic when the time calls for it. It's just how Norah loves to be. Norah is intelligent and smart, but one of her weaknesses is that she is gullible and manipulative due to her overall lack of Wisdom and people skills.

After the death of her family and self, Norah began to change. The kindness that lived within her changed and became a bit more dark. A grudge took over and Neviah held a rampant hatred towards the Blood Queen, Queen of Despair, Queen of Madness, and Queen of Arrancar, also the three known as the Devil Sisters. Due to this grudge, Norah ended up having a twist to her personality, as well as overall demeanor with an overly twisted sense of Justice. Taking in the accounts of her Family being taken from her, and her happiness, Norah deemed herself the Judge and Jury for the world in front of her, and has deemed it corrupt. With her power from Nanashi, she will enact any punishment she deems necessary.

Her demeanor changed, from that of a social and intelligent girl who wanted to be around friends and family, to an antisocial vengeance filled girl who would hide away from most, just to learn more about how to get back at those who hurt her. Whenever anyone would attempt to speak with her, she would ignore them if they were not of a position of authority. If the individual approaching Norah is an individual of authority, Norah would most likely listen intensively and give them her time. Also as a major techie, Norah is known to obsess over electronics and computers. She spent many of her years studying and learning computer sciences, as to become a major tech researcher, leading her to specialize in the technology field vastly. Whenever presented with a computer, video game console, or anything of the sort, she would seclude herself into the device, and ignore the world around her.

Likes: Authority figures, Azure Iramasha, reading, video games, computers, technology, talks of Justice, Nanashi's shenanigans.

Dislikes: Claire Clixx, Mana Asthavon, Ashlei Clixx, The Kokuryuteshi, Shadow Fall, Arrancar, being manipulated and lied to.

Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) Image3683-1

History: Born in March 13th 2391, the child Norah Academia Bright was welcomed into the Wealthy Bright family as the only daughter, and heiress to the major fortune of the Bright Lineage. She was expected to be proper and raised well, with the intentions of marrying another young British lad and potentially creating a Market Empire. This of course was what was expected, but Norah's parents were actually quite loving of their child outside of the expectation! Norah was taught compassion and integrity, while also growing up to being given many gifts from all friends and business associates, but none were more appealing than the gifts from her Mother and Father. Norah as a child loved the gifts from her parents, as though she couldn't see them all the time due to their business trips and requirements, Norah loved the connected she would try to establish. A sweet and happy child who was given everything that was fortunate. There was nothing wrong with her life, and everyone would kill to be her, and be given her life opportunities. Fortune, beauty, and everything at her fingertips, never taking it in vein, Norah looked like one who was truly blessed.

Growing up wasn't hard for Norah at all, as she would casually go to school for most of her days, and return home to do her studies, and learn more of her family history as to become a proper Duchess of the Bright Family. She was the Queen of her school, being marveled by all for her dark, yet silky hair and wonderful complexion. She had many admirers and boys fancied her from across the lands, as one of London's most esteemed youths. She had top marks on her grades, and all the way to her Mid teens, Norah was seen as an idol and being of interest, even becoming her school's student President at only the age of 15. Norah had an extremely busy life, but to her, nothing was never too busy when it came to family. Once a month, Norah's family wound return home from their business travels and share meals together. While one meal is required to be in Dinner attire, and for them to attend in a regal fashion, another night was used for silly family time, allowing the family to drop their "Professionalism" and to just be a normal family. Norah couldn't have asked for a better life, until it was taken from her.

One Night, Norah was doing her school work in peace, not worrying about a thing in the world while her Mother and Father performed their business duties in their offices, when explosions were heard. Terrorists were the first things on their mind when the explosions happened, but something felt off to Norah, as she just didn't feel right from the get go of when the attacks happened. Quickly fleeing to their barracks, Norah and her family headed to a bunker that was built into their mansion for the reasons to be safe under any sort of attacks. These attacks however were not normal, as this was the beginning of the Fall of London, headed by Claire Clixx, Mana Asthavon, and Ashlei Clixx. Norah didn't know this yet, as when they went into the Barracks, Norah was between her Mother and Father, watching a screen that showed the destruction of their homeland. Norah was shaking, not knowing what was going to happen to them, but in anticipation of their safety, Norah suddenly heard a voice. This voice was from an unknown source, but it told Norah to get the hell out of the Barracks. Norah didn't want to listen to the voice, but when the Voice said she would die if she stayed there, Norah told her parents, hoping they'd listen. Instead, Norah's Parents said that was the safest place for them, but Norah ignored them, running out of the bunker as fast as she could. As soon as Norah made it out, she reached the center of her household she heard an explosion behind her. Turning, Norah noticed that the Bunker was destroyed, and her family had died within it. Feeling the surge of guilt and loss, Norah couldn't move, as the ground below her fell through and Norah fell into a deep basement like place of her mansion.

Being scraped up and a tad broken, Norah looked around, not recognizing anything inside the basement, as everything seemed new to her in this location. Norah appeared in a science lab that was abandoned, and in the center was a giant tube. This tube had a small silver ring on the inside of it and was surrounded by water. Norah had no idea what it was, but before she could approach it, the building above her collapsed from the destruction, killing Norah in the basement lab, right in front of the Spirit Nanashi.

The Spirit of Norah rose from the body that was now destroyed under the rubble of her home, and just sat in the debris of her life. Norah couldn't believe what had just happened, as she didn't know what to do. Everything she believed in, and had was now gone, and she had nothing left. The voice that told Norah to run from the Bunker was being heard again as Norah turned to look at the same ring that was once in the tube, now just sitting before her. Reaching over to grab it, Norah was instantly transported to a world surrounded in water and crystals. There, Norah met Nanashi, and was introduced to the Will of God. Nanashi told Norah that she's been watching her since birth, and that she was intrigued by her. Nanashi informed Norah that she was found by her Father, and that she was experimented on to be discovered her source of power, but due to Nanashi's power being centered around Data and Willpower, she was unbreakable. From there, Nanshi made her a deal. The deal was that if Norah buys her games and plays with her, Nanashi will lend her power. Norah only had one thing to ask when she was offered her power, and that was if she could potentially kill those she saw on the TV screen, the Devil Sisters. Nanashi said back to her original statement that if she buys her games to play, then Nanashi will do whatever she can. Norah agreed, and thus Nanashi and Norah became one, accepting the powers they each share and planned on using it to enact Justice on this world that is full of Corruption.

Not long after Norah emerged from the wreckage that was her home, Norah and Nanashi found their way to see that London had been completely devastated. Norah was not only distraught from the wreckage, but didn't understand how her life could go through a 180 so fast. She was so smart and intelligent, as well as rich and beautiful, and now everything is gone. Norah just collapsed atop the wreckage of her home, and silently waited for anything to happen. The young woman didn't know where to go from there. It was the decided that the best thing she could do was better understand what Nanashi was, and what she meant by her power. Deciding to leave London and go about to find an area of peace and solitude, Norah and Nanshi spent time together and discovered one another. Nanashi and Norah tested their wills against each other and discovered that they each hold a vast amount of intelligence, but lack wisdom of sorts. In two years, Norah was able to discover Nanshi's power, and unlock not only Shikai like abilities, but her Willpower grew, as well as Focus and Mental Deductions. Her Strength and Durability were something she really didn't know how to improve however, lacking in such areas. While training for those two years, Norah managed to mind sap many hollow to gain information upon the Hollow Queen and the understanding of what she was. She was now at this time, an "Informal Shinigami". A reaper without authority, and thus Norah accepted herself as a Rogue in a way, capable of enacting her Justice without an institutionalized badge. Many days were spent enacting her Justice on beings she believed were evil, all while continuing to hack into many databases and learn more of the world around her.
After a couple years of getting to know Nanashi’s capabilities, while also adapting her ability to hack into databases, Norah eventually hacked into a system that would change her future. Norah found a group called the Vanguard, and wanted to get into their databases in which to learn more about the information she was seeking on the Devil Sisters. She got close enough to their base without setting off their defenses or their alarms in which to start hacking into their network. When Norah started, Nanashi proclaimed that this network was almost as complex as the Yuudeshi Network that they had discovered a while back. Norah was determined however, and she wouldn’t let firewalls get in her way, and thus the two began. At first everything was going smoothly, and Norah was able to hack through all their defenses and get into their intel. While there, she was looking around at their findings, as well as their personnel on site to discover more about who was in the Vanguard, and what their mission was. Were the good or evil?

This was when Norah got careless. She was in their databanks, and looking through their files when she finally saw something in regards to Ashlei Clixx, the Espada Queen. Norah began to get careless, as she was wanting to learn more about Ashlei, but the file was encrypted. Attempting to hack into the encrypted file, she discovered that Ashlei and Claire were related, in that Ashlei was the daughter of Claire. When Norah discovered this, her IP was suddenly discovered, and the alarms went off in the Vanguard. Norah and Nanashi had to get out of there, but of course it was too late. As Nanashi made it out of the Vanguard Databases to return to Norah, they were already confronted by a man named Azure Iramasha, leader of the supposed Vanguard Organization. Nanashi manifested herself, in preparation to protect Norah from the confronting Male figure, but instead something unexpected happened. Both Norah and Nanashi noticed something they were not planning to experience. Nanashi noticed the presence of a familiar spirit from her home realm, Eden. It was the Titan known as Themis, and she was currently in hiding on the male Azure somewhere. The last time Nanashi and Themis saw each other, they were enemies, but in their current situation, they must cooperate. Themis informed Nanashi that she was in hiding, and to not reveal her location. She was inspecting the male Azure and keeping watch over him, and didn’t want to be noticed.

Norah on the other hand, took note of the physical features of Azure, and established an attraction to the male, not expecting to find him quite handsome. Azure didn’t want to invoke violence into Norah, and instead found her abilities to be quite useful, thus for Norah’s admiration for Leadership, as well as her mild attraction to Azure, she was recruited into the Vanguard. Her abilities were quite talented under the Intel aspects, thus Norah was placed as an Intel Officer for the Vanguard and placed in the Unknown. She was made the 3rd seat officer, and was a whole new world for Norah and Nanashi at that time.

After four years of being with the Vanguard, training with Azure, and learning about her potentials with Nanashi, Norah ended up becoming quite a powerful fighter for the Vanguard. She held no general respect for the other members of the Vanguard, holding herself to a world of seclusions to do research and develop intel for the Vanguard organization whole. She alienated herself often to stay away from any sort of socialization, but if anyone that was an authority figure over her requested her attention, she would grant it. Norah holds much respect for authority, and follows her orders well, when even that if Azure would request her attention, Norah would not waste any time. Nanashi would communicate with Themis, attempting to understand what her goals were while being with Azure, and came to learn that she was watching over him, and trying to ensure the male would become useful towards her ambitions of getting back in touch with the Goddesses. Nanashi understood why Themis was acting the way she was, so she kept quiet about the identity of the Titan, and decided to stick with Norah, helping her in her search for the Devil Sisters and the aid of the Vanguard mission core.

Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) Image3684-1

Reiatsu Color: Blue

Zanpakutô Spirit Name: Nanashi
Smiley face

Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: Nanashi stands around 4'11" and is pretty tiny when compared to the other Maidens. She generally wears black, to go with her black hair, cat ears, and tail. The blue scarf that is wrapped around her neck was a gift from Nanashi when they first became partners, and Nanshi is happy with the gift she's been given that she always wears it. She weighs around 90 pounds and has an English accent for some reason, but it's assumed that she's been around Norah for so long that she adopted it. Her yellow eyes are quite sharp, and can be intimidating, as they are always evaluating and calculating, since Nanshi is known as the Will of God, she is always thinking, and attempting to read the minds of her opponents.

Inner World: Nanshi's inner world is a world of blue. The floor is a light blue, as it is water everywhere that one stands upon. The water shows the mind of the one standing upon it, as below them will be their memories, their thoughts, ambitions, and everything on display, so that no matter what, nothing is hidden from Nanashi, and she will always know what is truly on the mind of the visitor. Floating around the world are blue diamond shaped crystals as well. These crystals are Nanashi's eyes when even she cannot see. These crystals float around and act as her eyes and will show her everything that she would normally see, even what is displayed below the water. There are thousands upon thousands of these small crystals all over, observing and watching everything that is going on, and keeping record for Nanashi to process and mull over for her research. There is a reason that Nanashi is known as the Will of God, as her powers reflect the mind and willpower of her targets, putting them into check and challenging them. Generally in Nanashi's realm, you can see a video game and TV in her hands at all time, whether it be a handheld from the newest generation or a console, Nanashi will always have a game in her hands and time invested into it.

Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance : Norah's Zanpaktou holds the appearance of a ring actually. The ring is small and silver, and wraps around Norah's right pointer finger. The ring has a small sapphire crystal on the top which is the location of Nanashi's world. When Norah is ready to be summoned, Norah will drop her hand to the ground, and a large puddle of water will appear, allowing Norah to pull her weapon from the waters which were created.

Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities:

Scan:
Scan is a basic ability that allows Norah to scan her environments for up to half a mile in distance to know what is there. This is a channeled ability that informs her of living beings, structures, layouts, and all forms of data that is being shared. From Scan, Norah can elaborate upon obstacles, who is nearby, and if any sort of Data is being used nearby. This ability is in no way an active scanning feature that runs forever and protects her from surprise attacks, but will allow Norah an upper hand if she is not the one being attacked.

Data Interception:
If Norah scans any sort of data within her half mile, she will be able to intercept the data and decrypt it, reading its lines and understanding its code. Norah will be able to intercept messages that are sent through forms of data, as well as any soft of files or media in which to use to her advantage and gain intel. The sort of data channels Norah can read into are wifi, data infrastructures, and so on, but major Networks like the Yuudeshi Network and so on will require time from Data hacking to get into. If there is a firewall in her way, Norah will use Data hacking in attempts to bypass any soft of Data blocking.

Data Hacking:
Allows Norah to adjust and modify the digital makeups of data that she gathers. It also allows Norah a sort of "VPN" source code that allows her to attempt proxy access into heavy security networks and firewalls in which to attain the data that Norah is after. Nothing is unstoppable, but depending on the network, it might take more time than normal for Norah to access. For example, breaking into Microsoft Servers only takes Norah 2 minutes, while an attempt on the Yuudeshi Network would take over 40 minutes.

Release: All your base are belong to us, Nanashi!
(Note: A release isn't required for a Spirit from the Garden, this was a joke from Nanashi to Norah to see if she'd actually do it, and to confuse her opponents)

Shikai Description: From the waters below Norah, she will pull up a very long digital appearing blade from the source. It will have extremely sharp edges and appear like a whip of sorts, allowing Norah to whip it around, or even use it as an extended blade. The max distance the blade can reach is up to 20 feet in distance. She will have no change in her appearance, but Norah will gain 20 blue Crystals to hover in the air where Norah wishes them to be placed. They are the catalyst for some of Norah's abilities and thus she'll place them where needed for her powers to get the most affect. They are physically manifested crystals and can be destroyed, and if destroyed, they cannot be rebuilt until she reactivates her Shikai from unreleased state. The process to revert to unreleased, to release takes roughly 60 seconds.
Smiley face

Shikai Abilities:

Passive:

Mind Sap:
Norah's blade was never really made to cut or cause physical damage, as it goes incorporeal and attacks her targets mind directly. When contact is made anywhere on her targets body, she'll have the option of one of 4 things. To either cause a Headache that grows over time and stresses her target. To either implant a false memory or thought into her target. To take a memory or thought, or even piece of information from her targets mind. The blade doesn't cause physical damage when it makes contact but will slowly cause more and more damage internally to her targets mind, breaking them from the inside. This even works on the mentally insane, as she can implant thoughts or memories into their minds to confuse them, or she can cause an immense amount of stress/headache and slowly break their will and concentration.

Precise Evasion:
Due to Norah's incapability of Martial Arts and combativeness, she is more likely to be smacked around. Due to this, Norah seems like the type of opponent that can easily be beaten around, but due to a passive that activates instantly from the Shikai activation called Precise Evasion, Norah is capable of dodging all forms of martial attacks and abilities, but only in proximity of her crystals. If Norah auto dodges while within 100 feet of one of her 20 blue crystals, she'll be capable of dodging all over the place within the last second on physical and special attacks.

Possibility Contradiction:
Possibility Contradiction redefines what it means to dodge while in proximity of Norah's crystals. While within Norah's Crystals, if she attacks an opponent(s), and they successfully dodge, Norah can instantly alter her location, and her blade, causing the dodge to become more difficult. For example, if Norah threw her blade forward in a whip like fashion, and her opponent dodged left of the blade, Norah can activate possibility contradiction while within the range of her Crystals, and change her position to be left as well, causing her blade to follow suit and make contact. Be weary of where and how you dodge, because if her opponents dodge incorrectly, Norah will change what is possible within her position with this ability, and still manage to make a strike land.

Active:

Battle of Wills:
Battle of Wills begins instantly when Norah activates her Shikai, and if her opponent makes eye contact with her. If eye contact is made, then Norah will create a link between her target and herself and initiate a battle of wills. If Norah feels her will is stronger, she will start a challenge and a mental link will automatically connect her and her opponent. From there, the two minds will be judged and neither Norah or her target can move till the battle is over. The two will enter a trial where they will be put under intense stress till one mind yields. If Norah wins, her opponent will gain a headache and have been slightly sapped. If Norah loses, she'll start with the Headache and will have to fight slightly handicapped, even though she can just sap the headache to her opponent if she has the chance. This is how Norah tends to start her battles, as a way to judge the will of her opponent and gauge how difficult things will be for her. The timeline of effect in reality is under a second, but while in the effect, can feel like a lifetime.

Connection of red string - Fate:
When Norah feels that she is going to lose and is beyond her control, she'll suddenly activate the Red String of Fate. If her opponent has been mind sapped within five minutes, she will be capable of activating this ability. When done so, a red string will appear between her and her opponent. The string is invisible to the opponent, and can only be contacted/seen when the target has a higher willpower than Norah. The string will appear instantly and make contact as soon as Norah makes eye contact, so once made, you're instantly under its influence. When the string is active, a connection is made between her opponent and herself, so that whatever damage is done to Norah is done back to her opponent. If Norah is cut, her opponent will be cut, and so forth. If Norah dies, so will her opponent. The only way to see the string is to overpower Norah's willpower. Once done, the string can be cut, but her opponent must first overpower Norah's willpower to see the string.

Connection of Red String - Destiny:
This is the opposite of fate, as it is more of an aid tool. Norah can connect her red string to an ally(s), and share her willpower with them aiding in their focus, morale, and synchronization. By doing this, up to 3 other individuals will have flawless execution with Norah and become a perfectly cohesive unit with strategy and instant telepathy between those connected. The only way to separate this is for Norah's opponents to have a higher will than her, and thus be capable of seeing the string and cut it.

Mind Break:
Mind Break can only be used when Norah has a higher willpower than her opponent/targets, and when her opponent is damaged heavily from her Mind Sap (Hit a minimum of 7 times). What will happen is Norah's blade will glow and she will attempt to break her targets mind. If her blade successfully lands, the target will be overwhelmed with a mind numbing pain. This will either break her opponents mind, or push them further into breaking their willpower, meaning Norah will have to strike again. When the mind is broken, everything goes blank and the target's conscious breaks. While the target will live, their mind will black out and their memories, thoughts, and intelligence will break forcing them to either re-learn everything again, or become a vegetable. Once Norah lands her Mind Break, she then is capable of simply sticking her blade into a vital area of her opponent, claiming victory.

Bankai Description: When Norah enters Bankai, the minds and bodies of Nanashi, the Zanpaktou Spirit, and Norah will merge. They will become a shared being, but stand at the same height and weight. Norah will lose her old whip like sword, and instead attain a new giant broad sword in which to fight with. The blue lines on Norah's body while in Bankai will glow and appear like digital lines with coursing data running through them. Norah will gain an additional 30 Crystals in this mode, putting her at a total of 50 on the Battlefield now. While in Bankai, Norah's speed and strength do NOT improve at all, instead only her Willpower, Mental Deduction, Pain Tolerance, and Focus is doubled while in this mode. From the beginning, her passives will come into effect, and Norah's final Judgements will begin.
Smiley face

Bankai Abilities:

Passive:

Breakdown Blade:
Norah's new blade is now able to not only sap on the mind of the target, applying headaches, stealing data, or implanting data, but now breaks down the genetic code of whatever it strikes. When the blade comes in contact with an opponent, it will now break down and "Erase" the object that was struck by it, whether it be energy, physical, or metaphysical, the digital break down will occur. This can happen in or outside of Norah's Digital Data Corruption Zone and is her main use of functionality when in areas she is unaware of, or if she chases an opponent outsize of the Digital Data Corruption Zone. This blade does not cut, but erases what it comes in contact with. So if it comes in contact with her opponent, she wont cut them, or entirely erase them, but erase what came in contact with the blade. Example is that if she manages to hit her opponents arm, the part of the arm that comes in contact is erased, and thus severed from the body. If Norah's blade is in Breakdown mode, it will glow black, whereas if it's in Mind Sap mode, it will glow blue. The modes cannot be switched instantly, but can only be swapped when Norah is not actively in motion. One thing to note however is that the blade is MUCH larger and not as flexible as the whip like blade of her Shikai. It's a bit more difficult for Norah to use, as it's size is twice that of hers, but is practically weightless to her.

Digital Data Corruption Zone:
Digital Data Corruption is a giant area of effect that takes place around 1/2 mile from Norah's crystals, creating a battlefield. The Crystals create the outline of the battlefield, and prevent any outside influences affecting the battlefield. What Digital Data Corruption does is creates a digital battlefield that stops and negates powers from the outside, and contains all forms of data, process, thought, and creation from inside to it's source, Norah's Zanpaktou. Best way to think about this is, if there are external powers being used, like a base or outside network, it is negated, leaving the combatants to only what is on them while inside the Zone. This battlefield has different effects on allies, enemies, and Norah herself. The zone of course has a "Firewall" that Norah is able to label as Good and Bad within her Zone. This allows Allies to use their powers openly through Norah, and blocks out Enemies. The Firewall also has thousands of different Proxy's as if people try to use different codes or makeups to get through her Zone, Norah will read it instantly and have it blocked. Only way to escape it, is by running. Once the Zone disappears, everything that was created digitally, is removed.

In the Zone:
When activated, all Norah's crystals will glow brightly and cover a much larger area. While they are glowing, Norah's speed and perception will be off the charts, allowing her to see things at a level beyond recognizable. While her strength and whatnot will remain the same, this allows Norah to think at a pace much faster than her opponents, and take action much faster with her Crystals. She can activate her possibility control in specific areas, and even gain an additional second on Precise Evasion, allowing more space for her to dodge. To remain in the zone takes an INTENSE amount of energy, so Norah can only do it once per battle, and even then will only use it in emergency situations.

Murphy's Law:
If anything is possible to happen, it can, and will. When Norah enters Bankai, she will not only be in the Digital Data Corruption Zone, she will also have her Crystals activate something called Murphy's Law. From Murphy's Law, Norah will make 2 rules in which labels what is acceptable and what is not while within her Digital Field. They can either be what is entirely possible, or impossible, and she will define rules around said laws. When activated, they will be announced to all within the zone via a prompt and nothing will stop the ruling, unless they escape the zone. The Laws have to be Neutral, as well as specific in how they're initiated, otherwise the Digital Data Corruption Zone wont be able to understand the Rule. For example, Norah saying "She cannot be attacked" is too broad, and won't be recognized by the Zone. But if Norah states that she cannot be struck by hand to hand abilities, then the Rule would be understood. If the Rules become violated, then a disable is put into place where that knowledge on the said ability becomes forgotten by those who violated the rules, till they escape the Digital Data Corruption Zone. Once they leave the Zone, the forgotten ability/understanding will be remembered.

Moxie:
When in Bankai, Nanashi and Norah's willpower will merge, as well as their focus and metal deduction, making their mind Unbreakable. No matter what sort of poisons, altering effects, or manipulations, it will not break Norah's mind. Her overwhelming sense of Justice and Nanashi's power as the Will of God will overcome and make Norah an unbreakable being. Only being effected by Physical and Special attacks that affect the physical body, Norah can overcome any sort of internal struggles presented with. If Norah becomes flooded with Madness or Despair, she will easily trump it and continue her combat.

Active:

Digital Breakdown:
Norah is capable of breaking herself down within the Digital Data Corruption and altering her positions. Due to this, Norah's speed isn't what improves, but instead she gains a form of instant teleportation and body modification. Norah is capable of breaking herself down, or her body parts in which allows her to edit herself within her Zone and her location. Norah can have one of her arms disappear and reappear elsewhere, or her entire body for that matter. While within the Digital Data Corruption Zone, Norah can also edit the battlefield and all natural landmarks within it. She can edit the landscapes and entire make up code of whatever is captured within her Zone that is not a living and breathing animate object. An example are rocks, trees, buildings, landmarks, climate control, gravity, ect. What she can edit is their shape, size, color, and breakdowns, using it to her advantage within the zone. She can also disrupt the natural space within the zone, not allowing for portals to be made and locking the dimensions within the Zone. She cannot edit the make up of her opponents or their weapons.

Digital Copy:
Norah is able to recreate anything (With limitation) within the Digital Data Corruption Zone, even herself. She can recreate herself with the exact digital make up and abilities to fight within the Zone, as well as if she wanted, create additional projections of her opponent in which to fight against. Norah can copy abilities within the Zone once she attains their digital make up, so in which to do so, Norah will need to see the ability in which to use it. Norah can Copy, Cut, and Paste abilities after she witnesses them, and safe them to her "RAM". When stored in the "RAM" Norah will have later access to said abilities in which to use and abuse for her needs while within the Digital Data Corruption Zone. One thing to note however is the "RAM" space of Norah's Zone. The space is limited by the Crystals as each Crystal will be able to copy and store one ability each, and Norah and Nanashi combined can store up to 10 due to their combined willpower and focus. Once the Digital Data Corruption Zone is closed, and Norah reverts from Bankai, all the saved data disappears.

Delusional Proxy:
While in Digital Data Corruption Zone, Norah will make a projection of her targets willpower, based on the information of the mind stolen from her target. The Projection will match the opponents tier, and will have a mindset of the target and their true intentions and identities, or will project what Norah wants them to project. They are meant to be mirror matches, and for the projection to break their target down through their mind and body. The opponent will face themselves, and be told things that Norah knows in which to whittle them down by planting a seed of doubt, as well as fight themselves to give Norah the advantage. During this time the Proxy is manifested, Norah will be artificially invisible by her Zone and must channel the ability, meaning she cannot move or attack and must remain focused on the deed at hand. The Projection must stay within the Digital Data Corruption Zone, for if it leaves the Zone, the projection will disappear and Norah will have to re-create it. When Norah first activates Digital Data Corruption Zone, she will be given one automatic proxy. That Proxy can be used in which to create the Delusional Proxy and enter her channel. If that Proxy is destroyed or disrupted, it will take one minute per willpower level of her opponent for the Zone to create a new Proxy for Norah. For example, if her opponent has Beginner willpower, it'll take one minute to make a new proxy or if her opponent has Grand Master, it will take five minutes to recreate.

Digital Restoration:
Norah's only healing ability while in Bankai, Norah is capable of restoring any being to their previous form via a digital cleansing. If an ally is missing an arm, damage, or injured, this ability is for them. Norah will restore their missing limbs, organs, or whatnot to help restore them to a previous version that she recognizes. Norah is unable to heal random strangers, as she wont know what they were like before she met them, but if Norah is familiar with who the person was before they sustained their injuries, then Norah can restore their bodies and minds to a previous point. Norah can only do this once per individual per Bankai release.

Back Up:
When Norah enters Bankai, her blade automatically makes a backup of Norah's current state. If Norah is mortally wounded or killed, the blade will keep the Digital makeup of Norah in its backup, so when the battle is over and Norah is gravely injured, mortally wounded, or even killed, the Blade will dissipate back to a ring and return to a restore point that Norah will has established before hand (Most likely the Monsuta Barracks). The ring takes 2 hours to digitally break down, and return to the restore point. Once it returns Norah will have to restore herself from the restore point, and heal up. If the ring is destroyed before hand, then the Backup is broken, and Norah will re-appear in her damaged and broken state from before hand at current location. If any piece of the ring survives it's potential destruction, Nanashi will also survive, and will need to be rebuilt.

Defragmentation:
Defragmentation is Norah's final ability. This ability breaks down everything around Norah in a channeled ability, cancelling out the Digital Data Corruption Zone. The range is about 1 mile from her centered location, but will break down everything in a complete circle around her, and be completely erased. Norah's Crystals will create a circle type mine field, and prepare to ignite for detonation. The zone will glow blue, so if you're not surrounded by Norah's Crystals or in a blue zone, you're safe. It takes about 1 minute for this ability to fully channel, but if it goes uninterrupted, Norah and Nanashi will break down the land, air, water, and all living beings surrounding her and erase them into nothingness, and erase them for good. Only way out of this is to either cancel Norah's Channel (Which is a focused channel by the way, so her focus will have to be broken or overcome), Destroy as many of Norah's crystals as possible, or escape the zone. Once complete, Norah will be forced out of Bankai, and be completely powerless and need to recharge for 3 days.

END NORAH

Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) Image3686-1

General Skills
  • Durability: Adept
  • General Speed: Advanced
  • Strength: Adept
  • Weapon Skill: Advanced

Racial Skills
  • Hoho: Advanced
  • Kidō: Beginner
  • Zanjutsu: Master
  • Hakuda: Adept

General Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Master
  • Mental Deduction: Master
  • Pain Endurance: Advanced
  • Focus: Master

Last edited by Majestic Moose on Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:05 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) Left_bar_bleue10/100Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++)   Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:11 pm

Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) Tumblr_m7l6yzBUoI1r4hwmoo1_500

This ones been sitting round for over 2 weeks so off to old WIP you shalt go. You can still make your edits and all and when ya finish just post HERE and well get someone to look over it

Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) M9rTQZk

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majestic Moose
Head of Internal Affairs
Head of Internal Affairs
Majestic Moose

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) Left_bar_bleue0/0Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++)   Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:58 am

NOTE: Requesting Norah be High 1 tier to low 0 Tier as she will be a Monsuta Elite. Also, note that she is a Will based fighter. Due to this, I'm requesting nearly max Willpower, as her Strength, Durability, and Speed will be sub par in comparison to her Mental Deduction, Willpower, and Focus.

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Link to Moose's Characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imakuran
Imakuran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++)   Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 11:35 pm

To preface this I grade abilties using our "Golden Rules."

1.) Are there limitations to the ability?
2.) If you had to fight against this, would you enjoy yourself?

Quote :
Shikai Description: From the waters below Norah, she will pull up a very long digital appearing blade from the source. It will have extremely sharp edges and appear like a whip of sorts, allowing Norah to whip it around, or even use it as an extended blade. The max distance the blade can reach is up to 20 feet in distance. She will have no change in her appearance, but Norah will gain 20 blue Crystals to hover in the air where Norah wishes them to be placed. They are the catalyst for some of Norah's abilities and thus she'll place them where needed for her powers to get the most affect.

Is there a limit to this? Are the crystals especially resistant to being punched or something? Is there an effective field of effect for the crystals to be placed? Is she limited to 20 at release or can she add more? There's not specifically wrong with this ability, but these are details that should probably be added, especially given the nature of this app.

Quote :
Probability Control:
Reverse probability within an area of effect of crystals that hover around Norah. When within 50 feet of Norah's crystals, probability reverses, making reality modifiable for probability under Norah's willpower. For example, if its improbable that Norah ever land a hit against an opponent, it is reversed, and very probable that Norah will land a hit.

Give me a "How" for the way this works. I understand that probability is altered dependent on proximity to her crystals and a compare and contrast of the combatants willpowers, but how does that actually manifest? How is she more likely to hit someone? If she throws a punch that only has a chance of hitting if the other person suddenly trips over his own, are they now all but guaranteed to trip into her fist? If she has no feasible way of avoiding someone kicking her in the face, are they suddenly forced to sneeze and mess up their attack? This is a novel idea, but I don't know how you'd execute this without godmodding the other person which is an issue. 50 feet away from indiscriminate placement of her crystals is kind of a flimsy limitation as well, considering there doesn't seem to be a limit as to how many times she can do this.

Quote :
Possibility Contradiction:
If anything is impossible, Norah makes it possible within 10 feet of her hovering crystals. If it is impossible that her Crystals ever not survive a blast for example, the crystals will survive instead, but at low health. This doesn't make things immortal in any way, just reverses the chances of occurrences in reality. This can apply to nearly anything that remains possible or impossible in reality. Norah being unable to jump 30 feet for example, if a crystal is by her, she can adjust that to become possible, as well as probable and she'll jump the 30 feet. Norah cannot make definitions from Possibility Contradiction, as this only reverses/adjusts what is possible and impossible. She cannot put definition into this ability like saying that it be impossible her crystals EVER be destroyed, but that it be impossible for a moment.

See above, you give more practical examples here(though I have no idea what surviving at low health means, do the crystals have diminished functions after using this ability to survive or do they just not look as pretty?) but if it's impossible for her to avoid getting punched in the face, how is it suddenly made possible? I'd like a more concrete example of a combat application of this.

Quote :
Battle of Wills:
Battle of Wills is where Norah will create a link between her target and herself and initiate a battle of wills. If Norah feels her will is stronger, she will challenge and a mental link will automatically connect her and her opponent. From there, the two minds will be judged and neither Norah or her target can move till the battle is over. The two will enter a trial where they will be put under intense stress till one mind yields. If Norah wins, her opponent will gain a headache and have been slightly sapped. If Norah loses, she'll start with the Headache and will have to fight slightly handicapped, even though she can just sap the headache to her opponent if she has the chance. This is how Norah tends to start her battles, as a way to judge the will of her opponent and gauge how difficult things will be for her.

One of the bolded needs to be changed or removed altogether. Ignoring that seeing the word "Automatic" on anything makes me want to deny it, repeatedly just to nail the point home, it definitely can't "Automatically" connect AND THEN paralyze them for any time at all, much less an unspecified time. There's no counter play to the paralyzing aspect of this ability whatsoever and it's remarkably easy for one of Norah's allies to just stab the person locked in this battle to death while they can't move. Even if she's alone, it's ridiculous. She fires a Cero, then HA CHALLENGED and they're forced to take that sparkly new hole in the chest because this has no counter play at all to it. So yeah, I like the idea of her exerting her willpower on people and forcing a test of wills. I hate that they can do nothing to avoid it and they definitely cannot be paralyzed by it if they can't avoid it.

Quote :
Projection of Reality:
Norah's crystals will create an invisible stage, and when made, Norah will make a projection of her targets willpower, based from the information of the mind stolen from her target. These targets will match the opponents tier, and will have a mindset of the target and their true intentions and identities, or will project what Norah wants them to project. They are meant to be mirror matches, and for the projection to break their target down through their mind while Norah fights them physically for sneak attacks. The Projection must stay within range of about 500 feet from any of Norah's Crystals to stay projected, for if it leaves it's zone, the projection will disappear and Norah will have to re-create it.

This is a Shikai ability...that can theoretically conjure a 0-1...no...this is going to be outright denied.

Quote :
When Norah feels that she is going to lose and is beyond her control, she'll suddenly activate the Red String of Fate. When done so, a red string will appear between her and her opponent. The string is invisible to the opponent, and can only be contacted/seen when the target has a higher willpower than Norah. The string will appear instantly and make contact as soon as Norah's eyes spot the target, so once seen, you're instantly under its influence. When the string is active, a connection is made between her opponent and herself, so that whatever damage is done to Norah is done back to her opponent. If Norah is cut, her opponent will be cut, and so forth. If Norah dies, so will her opponent. The only way to see the string is to overpower Norah's willpower. Once done, the string can be cut, but her opponent must first overpower Norah's willpower to see the string.

Asking for diminished stats means an amazingly little amount when you can tie a potentially fatal "string" to someone just by looking at them. You're asking for enhanced will power at the expense of parameters and then adding abilities which deliberately circumvent her weakness. This needs to have some kind of counter play, and not one that is virtually impossible for someone else to exploit.

Quote :
Mind Break:
Mind Break can only be used when either Norah has a higher willpower than her opponent/target, or when her opponent is damaged heavily from her Mind Sap (Headache/migraine or lack of will). What will happen is Norah's blade will glow and she will attempt to break her targets mind. When the mind is broken, everything goes blank and the target's conscious breaks. While the target will live, their mind will black out and their memories, thoughts, and intelligence will break forcing them to either re-learn everything again, or become a vegetable. Once Norah lands her Mind Break, she then is capable of simply sticking her blade into a vital area of her opponent, claiming victory.

Again...she can't be auto-killing anyone with a weaker Willpower than her...how does this break their mind? By being in proximity to them when their willpower is lower than Norah's? This isn't fun to play against, at all. Denied unless this is heavily reworked.

Quote :
Digital Data Corruption:
Digital Data Corruption is a giant area of effect that takes place around 1/2 mile from Norah's crystals, creating a battlefield. The Crystals create the outline of the battlefield, and prevent any outside influences affecting the battlefield with possibility and probability control. What Digital Data Corruption does is creates a digital battlefield that stops and negates, and contains all forms of data, process, thought, and creation to it's source location. Best way to think of this is, is your Zanpaktou creates something, then the Zanpaktou needs to make it, not the wielder, thus the Zanpaktou needs to create the power or force while the Wielder has no control over it, instead he only is capable of controlling his own strengths. This battlefield has different effects on allies, enemies, and Norah herself. The zone of course has a "Firewall" that Norah is able to label as Good and Bad within her Zone. This allows Allies to use their powers openly through Norah, and blocks out Enemies. The Firewall also has thousands of different Proxy's as if people try to use different codes or makeups to get through her Zone, Norah will read it instantly and have it blocked. Only way to escape it, is by running...

So, of the characters on this site who can out right negate and block off other peoples' powers which is what I think you're trying to do here, correct me if i'm wrong, one has no other powers and requires physical contact to the object in question to neutralize it. One has nothing else and literally has nothing else. And the other requires touch and has a limited amount of time where he can keep powers neutralized...this ability is a wide field, can friend of foe differentiate, is an add on power to EVERYTHING else Norah can do, and then blocks any outside influences, cannot be fought off in any way, etc. Denied.

Quote :
Murphy's Law:
If anything is possible to happen, it can, and will. When Norah enters Bankai, she will not only be in the Zone, she will also have her Crystals activate something called Murphy's Law. From Murphy's Law, Norah will make 3 rules in which labels what is possible and what is not while within her Digital Field. They can either be what is entirely possible, or impossible, and she will modify it. This is like her Possibility and Probability control, but this time, she indefinitely sets what is possible and what is improbable to 3 rules when activated. When activate, they will happen, and nothing will stop. Examples of these rules can be things that "Happen" but nothing that labels an end result. So while Norah can set a Law to every attack she lands, it doesn't judge how many till she defeats her opponents. She can however also set a rule that she is capable of dodging all her opponents attacks, but that will only work on one target, as to label all targets would label it an impossible feat. If she was to however state she is capable of dodging all enemy abilities, it would also affect the opponent in the sense that if they were to begin an attack that cannot be missed, an improbable force will cause a mistake, like a rock or burst of wind will come from nowhere and cause Norah to move, or the opponent to miss. Be warned that this can only happen in range of Norah's Crystals and cannot happen outside of the Digital Data Corruption Zone.

...No. I shouldn't have to explain why this is a blatant no, I'm confused you thought that this was a good idea.

Quote :
Digital Breakdown:
Norah is capable of breaking herself down within the Digital Data Corruption and altering her positions. Due to this, Norah's speed isn't what improves, but instead she gains a form of instant teleportation and body modification. Norah is capable of breaking herself down, or her body parts in which allows her to edit herself within her Zone and her location. Norah can have one of her arms disappear and reappear elsewhere, or her entire body for that matter. While within the Digital Data Corruption Zone, Norah can also edit the battlefield and all natural landmarks within it. She can edit the landscapes and entire make up code of whatever is captured within her Zone that is not a living and breathing animate object. An example are rocks, trees, buildings, landmarks, climate control, gravity, ect. She cannot edit the make up of her opponents or their weapons. What she can edit is their shape, size, color, and breakdowns, using it to her advantage within the zone. She can also disrupt the natural space within the zone, not allowing for portals to be made and locking the dimensions within the Zone.

So another ability they can't in any way avoid that allows Norah to modify the laws of nature at her whim with little to no restriction while also being able to render the opponent's weapons useless at, again, her whim. Come on dude...

Quote :
Digital Copy:
Norah is able to recreate anything (With limitation) within the Digital Data Corruption Zone, even herself. She can recreate herself with the exact digital make up and abilities to fight within the Zone, as well as if she wanted, create additional projections of her opponent in which to fight against. Norah can copy abilities within the Zone once she attains their digital make up, so in which to do so, Norah will need to see the ability in which to use it. Norah can Copy, Cut, and Paste abilities after she witnesses them, and safe them to her "Hard Drive". When stored in the "Hard Drive" Norah will have later access to said abilities in which to use and abuse for her needs while within the Digital Data Corruption Zone. One thing to note however is the "Hard Drive" space of Norah's Zone. The space is limited by the Crystals as each Crystal will be able to copy and store one ability each, and Norah and Nanashi combined can store up to 10 due to their combined willpower and focus.

Last time someone tried to "save" other people's abilities to a hard drive was Aivee, it wasn't cool then it's not cool now, especially since her entire character involved this, not one ability amidst a sea of others. No.

Quote :
Back Up:
When Norah enters Bankai, her blade automatically makes a backup of Norah, so that if she is mortally wounded or killed, the blade will keep the Digital makeup of Norah in its files, so when the battle is over and Norah is gravely injured, or mortally wounded, or even dead, the Blade will dissipate and return to a restore point that Norah will have established before hand (Most likely the Monsuta Barracks), and will restore herself there. It takes 3 days to complete, but when done, Norah will return to normal from the data stored in her blade, and with data to plan and prepare for the next battle ahead.

Oh she's immortal too? 3 days as well? Can we drop pretense and just point out that you want to make Jesus? 3 Days is not a suitable reconstruction time for what is effectively immortality. Other comparable abilities either involve the person reverting to a weaker state of being and needing to re-earn what they formerly were or, in some cases, growing up all over again. This needs to be changed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majestic Moose
Head of Internal Affairs
Head of Internal Affairs
Majestic Moose

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++)   Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 12:05 am

Aight she's been updated. Rip into it and let me know.

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imakuran
Imakuran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++)   Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 5:10 pm

Quote :
Murphy's Law:
If anything is possible to happen, it can, and will. When Norah enters Bankai, she will not only be in the Zone, she will also have her Crystals activate something called Murphy's Law. From Murphy's Law, Norah will make 2 rules in which labels what is acceptable and what is not while within her Digital Field. They can either be what is entirely possible, or impossible, and she will rule it. When activated, they will happen, and nothing will stop them, unless they escape the zone. The Laws have to be Neutral, as well as specific in how they're initiated, otherwise the Digital Data Corruption Zone wont be able to understand the Rule. For example, Norah saying "She cannot be attacked" is too broad, and won't be recognized by the Zone. But if Norah states that she cannot be struck by hand to hand abilities, then the Rule would be understood. If the Rules become violated, then a disable is put into place where that knowledge on the said ability becomes forgotten by those who violated the rules, till they escape the Digital Data Corruption Zone. Once they leave the Zone, the forgotten ability/understanding will be remembered.

Quote :
When Norah feels that she is going to lose and is beyond her control, she'll suddenly activate the Red String of Fate. If her opponent has been mind sapped during the fight, she will be capable of activating this ability. When done so, a red string will appear between her and her opponent. The string is invisible to the opponent, and can only be contacted/seen when the target has a higher willpower than Norah. The string will appear instantly and make contact as soon as Norah's eyes spot the target, so once seen, you're instantly under its influence. When the string is active, a connection is made between her opponent and herself, so that whatever damage is done to Norah is done back to her opponent. If Norah is cut, her opponent will be cut, and so forth. If Norah dies, so will her opponent. The only way to see the string is to overpower Norah's willpower. Once done, the string can be cut, but her opponent must first overpower Norah's willpower to see the string.

Ok, one more change is going to have to happen here with either this or Mind Sap. I need either a duration for the effects of Mind Sap on a person(at the moment I'm presuming it is until the end of the thread) or I need the Mind Sap that is used to activate this ability to be fresh, like within a post or two before this ability is used. Then I'm cool with it.

Quote :
Digital Data Corruption Zone:
Digital Data Corruption is a giant area of effect that takes place around 1/2 mile from Norah's crystals, creating a battlefield. The Crystals create the outline of the battlefield, and prevent any outside influences affecting the battlefield. What Digital Data Corruption does is creates a digital battlefield that stops and negates powers from the outside, and contains all forms of data, process, thought, and creation from inside to it's source, Norah's Zanpaktou. Best way to think of this is, is your Zanpaktou creates something, then the Zanpaktou needs to make it, not the wielder, thus the Zanpaktou needs to create the power or force while the Wielder has no control over it, instead he only is capable of controlling his own strengths. This battlefield has different effects on allies, enemies, and Norah herself. The zone of course has a "Firewall" that Norah is able to label as Good and Bad within her Zone. This allows Allies to use their powers openly through Norah, and blocks out Enemies. The Firewall also has thousands of different Proxy's as if people try to use different codes or makeups to get through her Zone, Norah will read it instantly and have it blocked. Only way to escape it, is by running. Once the Zone disappears, everything that was created digitally, is removed.

The bold is still confusing and still kind of an issue, since it's implying something different than what we spoke about earlier.

Quote :
Projection of Reality:
While in Digital Data Corruption Zone, Norah will make a projection of her targets willpower, based from the information of the mind stolen from her target. These targets will match the opponents tier, and will have a mindset of the target and their true intentions and identities, or will project what Norah wants them to project. They are meant to be mirror matches, and for the projection to break their target down through their mind while Norah fights them physically for sneak attacks. The Projection must stay within range of about 500 feet from any of Norah's Crystals to stay projected, for if it leaves it's zone, the projection will disappear and Norah will have to re-create it.

This needs further limited, with harsh limits put on how often she can "re-create" these images. For example's sake, copying Shadin is going to be incredibly difficult to destroy. If she can recreate it was naught but a thought afterward...well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majestic Moose
Head of Internal Affairs
Head of Internal Affairs
Majestic Moose

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++)   Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:49 pm

Ready for a Snowball check

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imakuran
Imakuran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++)   Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 11:21 am

Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Master
  • Mental Deduction: Master
  • Pain Endurance: Adept
  • Focus: Master

Comments/Notes: You know the drill, this is going to be watched for abuse but for the most part this is no longer obnoxiously overbearing.
Tier: 0-5++
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++)   Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 2:25 am

✖| Kuma Shock! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

InactiveCharacters Upon Inactivity!

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++)   Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 4:44 pm

[mod]MOVING TO ARCHIVES DUE TO INACTIVITY[/mod]

Sponsored content

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++)   Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++) Empty

Back to top Go down

Norah Bright, Wielder of the Will of God (Approved Shinigami 0-5++)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Archive :: Mass Archival [2018] :: Character Applications-
Jump to: