Joined : 2010-06-03
¥ Yen : 2148230947
Posts : 15351
Karma : 179
Age : 24
Location : Purgatory
|Subject Post 1Subject: How To Use XAT Tue 30 Nov - 5:40|| |
Howt To Use XAT
The site's XAT Chat was created so everyone can have instant commutation with each other. If you want someone to join your thread, look at an application, plan future threads, create character relationships or simply chat it up with the other members; you should use the xat. It is very beneficial for you to always keep up two tabs on the site, though it is optional.
Anywho, this guide will help you to how to use the Xat.
- Getting into the xat: You can log into the xat by either loading it up on the front page or going to this link | http://xat.com/BleachPlatinumHeartsRP . Although, once you come in n the front page, you are automatically signed in. If this is your first time on xat or you do not have an account set up, then an automatic name will be given to you (pretty stupid names). It recommended you swiftly change your name upon entering the xat so the staff in the XAT does not kick you. You should also pick a name similar to that on the site to avoid confusion.
- Changing your Name: In order to change your name, all you have to do is is click on your name (it's usually the first one on the list) and type in the box next to "Name" your name. Then, you press "OK" and it will update your xat. Again, it is recommended you choose a name similar to yours on the site.
- Changing Your Avatar: In the same area as where to change your name, you will also see a box next to "picture". Simply type in a image URL and press "OK"
- Enable Swearing: Sometimes people end up having the xat censored. To fix this, click on your name again and unchecked "Hide Inappropriate words" and click "OK".
- PC: In order to speak with someone in a private chat, you can click on that members name. Another screen will pop up with a few choices on it. One is private message, which will send a message that only they will be able to see, and the other is private chat. In clicking Private Chat, another chat window will appear, and you will be able to privately chat with a member of the xat board.
Well, those the basics to using our xat. If you need more info check out "Xat Rules"