Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Queens Task [Inami and Haru][Prelude to the devil heir arc of chaya nation] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999A Queens Task [Inami and Haru][Prelude to the devil heir arc of chaya nation] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

A Queens Task [Inami and Haru][Prelude to the devil heir arc of chaya nation] Empty A Queens Task [Inami and Haru][Prelude to the devil heir arc of chaya nation]

Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:25 am

She had been sitting down, her eyes shifting slowly across the expanse of the relations division sect. Energy contained around her for the moment as she had been fairly weak still from her energy and conjurations of creating her daughter, as such while her eyes shifted she had sat back letting out a deep breath chewing on her lower lip while she seemed to sway and nearly fall asleep, her eyes sliding closed then opening up again. As she would have released her palm to the side and then with a deep breath she would have called for her relations officer, known merely as Haru. Her voice was light and booming but it also sounded sickly and weak, given the queen of brutes was tired.. she was dog tired from the strain of her childs conception. She wasn't really in the state where she could both protect her country and her child. Precisely the case why she did this, calling for the relations officer for the first time since the creation of the relations division under her careful watch, and run by one of the zero-divisions members. Which was why now as her eyes narrowed she would have exhaled sitting down rubbing her head.

"..Wow.. i feel so tired..im going to need to slumber for abit.. soon.. " Inami thought as she rubbed her eyelids and then she looked up once more, biting her lower lip. Hesitant but also understanding that she needed someone strong.. and someone who wasn't a demon to watch the child, who wouldn't be above stopping her if she got into a fit of rage. Which was the real reason why she had called the likes of the relations officer to this exact spot in the heart of the relations district. While her energy itself had something in it, a weight which was very.. very tangible because the queen was unable to restrict it at the moment, she just was way too tired. Which was why then she would have slowly raised her hands and allowed them to rest on her knee's while she leaned against a wall, demons and shinigami giving her a wide berth given they knew what it mean to interfere with the affairs of their queen, and that was never pretty.

Finally though, the likes of Inami would have thought back to gilgamesh a grin on her face, her eyes slightly gleaming. Her breath finite and even as she still didn't regret her choice. Even though she felt she had lost much given she was so drained.. The first time she had saw her child? She had felt such love.. such endearing love and joy.. and she knew eventually this child would surpass and propably kill her then take her place as queen.. But until then she had a parental duty to make the child as strong.. as possible. It was just one of those things she had to do.. which was why as she took a deep breath she would now wait , wait for the requested personel to arrive.

A Queens Task [Inami and Haru][Prelude to the devil heir arc of chaya nation] LzZCuy7
A Queens Task [Inami and Haru][Prelude to the devil heir arc of chaya nation] BtXe12b
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Queens Task [Inami and Haru][Prelude to the devil heir arc of chaya nation] Left_bar_bleue10/100A Queens Task [Inami and Haru][Prelude to the devil heir arc of chaya nation] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

A Queens Task [Inami and Haru][Prelude to the devil heir arc of chaya nation] Empty Re: A Queens Task [Inami and Haru][Prelude to the devil heir arc of chaya nation]

Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:40 am

A giant forever grasping the calloused existence around him, how repressive it was to confine the world to such a peace like this where both demons and shinigami were under the same existence.... it felt different incomprehensible, but at the same time even a pure giant of stone like haru could appreciate the want that people had in this union, he however wanted nothing he sought the simplest of things, he sought the way through calamity and the path that lead to minuscule death and destruction ...... he sought a way to let others out of the frying pan.

IT seemed odd just how much this man proclaimed a beast cared but evidently Haru was more soft spoken than any could believe. Despite all of his ability and predetermined stature the man always seemed to show the utmost respect for the world around him, he reveled in the nature of purity and expanded his reach beyond light and dark, Haru was the gray and that my friends is why he was here.A nation of shinigami and demons a place that they called a refuge yet even haru knew that perhaps this was just a fallacy they all hid behind to try and diminish the hate that would never pass .... but they could try.

The giant walked his stride sending a resounding thump around him, every step he took would shake the ground as he walked, something he'd come to expect these days after all an 8 foot beast made of pure brutish unrelenting strength was a sight to behold. And now he walked past his fellow relations men heading to a place he knew was going to be face to face with someone else who may earn his respect in time to come but as she summoned him here it would be simply intrigue she would command, why would a woman like this want to meet with a monster who's only true place was as an iron wall. All the thoughts had at one point entered his mind but as he came to face this woman his eyes scanning the person one may call the "queen" he saw nougat but a tired shell, and all he would allow to escape his stoic demener would be a small grunt of acknowledgement his look averting to the surrounding landscape as he began to speak

what do you require? speak quickly.

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]

A Queens Task [Inami and Haru][Prelude to the devil heir arc of chaya nation] M9rTQZk

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Queens Task [Inami and Haru][Prelude to the devil heir arc of chaya nation] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999A Queens Task [Inami and Haru][Prelude to the devil heir arc of chaya nation] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

A Queens Task [Inami and Haru][Prelude to the devil heir arc of chaya nation] Empty Re: A Queens Task [Inami and Haru][Prelude to the devil heir arc of chaya nation]

Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:11 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

"..Haru. i have asked you here.. because i require you to become the guardian that will lead the heir to this nation. . . To guide her on a gentler path.. and as such i need you to take her to the vicara soul plane... So she can gain the knowledge needed, to be my successor when the time comes" Inami would have spoken as she would have let out a soft sound.. her eyes sliding shut and she would have fallen asleep, in time to be caught by a brunette haired girl, who didn't exude power. Yet at the same time her presence was of both divine and demonic heritage, that could be seen clearly.. as clear as light and day.The girl.. who's gaze shifted as she would have bowed to the stoic man, a man who was but a wall.. one that many used as a tool to meat out order, and justice to those that deserved proper retribution. She didn't know.. if her mother though thought the same way but. . . She knew that this was not a servant.. a wall, a tool to be used.. which was why as she raised her arms out and she walked forward she would smile softly and through the information stored in her brain she would have allowed her mind to settle and her arms to wind around the man. Standing a few steps higher, she would be a good head taller then the 8 foot giant.. and she'd say softly.. even though she wasn't good.. with actual "..Human" emotions. What she thought was best to say.

"..You are.. a giant.. but i can tell that you are not a man made of stone, you breath.. and you bleed. " The golden princess, ninsun would say slowly. Her heart was pure.. and yet was dirty.. her mind was old yet her body was new. She had the soft spoken mannerisms of an angel.. and she would have embraced the "Formidable" and "Deadly" likes of haru as if he was nothing more then an over-grown teddy-bear. Which was why as she would have caressed the giants cheek, and she would have muttered slowly words which went back to an old poem.. one which was from 600years ago in the american revolution. Words which summed up what Ninsun wanted to do, what she felt was right, and what she would acheive even if it cost her the life she had been given. Hence .. as a golden light peirced the red skies above.. she smiled.. like the virgin mary embracing her child.. and recited the old poem.. " "Give me your tired, your poor,Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Ninsun would finish as she would smile slightly again, allowing her gaze to slide past her lips parting as she exhaled. She was soft spoken but she was also very firm in the beliefs she had, which would show as she had let her lips part and she would have exhaled.. speaking again this time in a gentler.. tone not more then a whisper, though hopefully the likes of haru could hear the words that she spoke because the next words she spoke would have been words that she felt where right to say.. things that would be simple.. but also to the perfect point. She hadn't been merely saying that poem for show.. which was why.. she now would say as she exhaled.

"..I am an incomplete shell, and i need knowledge to do my task at hand. I do not wish for utopia.. because that is impossible.. i wish to lead those i can touch with my two hands on a better path of life.. i wish to minimalize.. the needless deaths.. and i wish to do everything i can to help chaya nation.. set an example.. But.. for that i need knowledge.. and to get that knowledge.. i need someone who will help me get where i need to go....Will you help me..?"

Ninsun would ask as she looked forward, her eyes shifting as she would have walked forward and then she would have brought her hand to rest against haru's side.. her eyes closing then opening as she would have softly said to the man.. "..I want.. you to fight me.. for now though.. come at me with everything you have.. because i want to be equals.. sure of our own strengths.. i need to become stronger.. but also be able to trust those who are with me.. so will you oblige.. my own request.. please? and come at me?"

Template By: [THEFROST]

A Queens Task [Inami and Haru][Prelude to the devil heir arc of chaya nation] LzZCuy7
A Queens Task [Inami and Haru][Prelude to the devil heir arc of chaya nation] BtXe12b
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum