Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Xiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.] I_vote_lcapXiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.] I_voting_barXiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Xiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.] I_vote_lcapXiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.] I_voting_barXiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130234 messages in 19809 subjects

Xiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Xiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Xiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Xiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Xiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.]   Xiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.] EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 10:48 pm

Iriko Crow
The Dragon of the North, Seiryuu
...Yes, I realize. ... I can't promise I won't die. But I won't let this go on for a moment longer. I could not live with myself if I did. And if I could not live with myself, then I would be doomed with you in death, as is already decided. So...

The male closed his eyes as he finished his mental conversation, looking out around his body. "...Let's review, shall we?"]breathed out to himself as he crossed his legs in front of his body, holding his hands to either side of his body and beginning to take breaths in and out. "...What do I come here with? The belief that what was done in Antartica was wrong. That an act of aggression has been performed without reason, and that the war being performed by the various factions on Earth are not just." The male breathed in, and then out once more, the blue cloak wrapped around his body slowly falling off.

"...I will not let my future be the past. The past is suffering. The past is London. The past is Australia. The past is Antartica. Will I let that past be my future? Is that what I want? I want to hear it from the man himself. I have heard from the Demon God... I cannot save everyone. But nor can I shirk away from this mantle... when there is none other to carry it."

The male let out as he looked out at the ground. "I want to learn what I want to believe in. What a leader is, what they do, how they do it... how they treat their allies and their foes. I want to know why I fight." He let out at last, before looking out into the space before him. ...Before... It was simply out of irritation. I was always waiting for others to put the first foot forwards. Can I keep doing that? He wondered to himself, before allowing his focus to go out from himself once more.

... And here, there's not any distractions, either...

Slowly, his eyes opened, that mismatched glance showing another person standing before Iriko, outside the building. "...What lies at the end of this path...? Desolation, salvation...? What am I seeking? This is what she wanted me to do, isn't it..." The male let out, and he didn't for certain know who she was.

"Maybe I just want a fight in the end, after all. But can my reality overcome theirs? Will my reality ever be defined? Will I ever stop these infernal open-ended monologues?" He finally chuckled to himself, before his chuckles stopped at once. ]...They're here.

Core Elements Devised by Aivee

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Xiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Xiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Xiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.]   Xiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.] EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 1:17 pm

Photobucket