Joined : 2014-10-15
¥ Yen : 4357415
Posts : 18
Karma : 0
Age : 21
|Subject Post 1Subject: vita wip Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:16 pm|| |
• Name: Vita Aelia Palaiologos
• Gender: Female
• Appearance Age:19
• Age: 978
• Affiliation/Rank: Rogue
• Appearance Description: She is a short young looking woman. Vita has long flowing blonde hair. She keeps it in a extremely tight bun at the back of her head. Vita ties it off with a red ribbon. She has large yellow-green eyes. She has a small button nose. Vita has a set of small yet full lips.
She wears a long red and white dress, with different decorations on it. The front of her dress is see-through. Vita wears lingerie under her dress. She doesn't care due to it covers her. She wears a pair of armored lower thigh length boots. The metal that the boots are made of is bronze.
• Appearance Picture:
• Personality: (How does your character act? Think of the different types of traits that make your character who they are and write 1-2 paragraph's at least in this section for it.)
• Likes: (This is self explanatory. What does your character like?)
• Dislikes: (This is self explanatory. What does your character dislike?)
• History: Vita was born in 1436, a mere 17 years before the fall of Constantinople. Vita grew up in a very minor noble family, disguised as a man most of her life. Her family was very distantly related to the emperor of the Byzantine emperor. Her twin brother, died when he was a infant. Not wanting their family to be disgraced they passed Vita off as her elder brother.
So she lived her life as a boy, until the truth was told to her upon her 12th birthday when she started to appear more womanly. Vita took up using her birth name when alone and with her closest friends. Upon her 16th birthday she enlisted in the military to defend her homeland. She enlisted as her brother due to women weren't allowed within the military. She spent a entire year in the military until her legion fell defending Constantinople. Vita died in the final battle.
Her spirit rose from her body, and vanished into the Soul Society. She lived her life well and had no unfinished business. The entire legion knew that they would die trying to defend their home from the Ottoman hoards, but fell. When Vita awoke she was in a forest far away from any sort of civilization within the Soul Society. Vita lived her afterlife in peace until she started to develop reiatsu. She felt hungry all the time, and eventually she found civilization in the form of the Rukongai. (To be continued)
• Reiatsu Color: Her reiatsu takes on a multitude of colors. The colors are red, blue, green, and brown. Her reiatsu shifts in color depending on which one of the four parts of her spirit she draws upon.
• Zanpakutô Spirit Name: Elementis Graecorum
• Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance:
• Inner World: (What is your Zanpukto's inner world like?)
• Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance : A basic katana of 23 inches long. The tsuba appears to be a oval with flame designs on it. The hilt is dark red with orange diamonds. The sheathe is dark red with flame designs on it.
• Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities:
Vita voices out Flamma, Aquae, Ventus, or Terra to determine which sealed abilities she uses. Aquae, Ventus, and Terra currently locked. Flamma permanently active(Until one of the others is unlocked) due to other three being locked.
Herbam flammae: This is a passive ability that activates upon either the sealed Zanpakutō being drawn from the sheathe or Flamma is activated. This ability sheathes the katana in red and orange flames(for now), from hilt to the tip of the blade. As Vita grows in strength the color of the flames will change. This ability continuously drains power from Vita to remain active. Eventually, Vita will be able to put out the flames that flow from her Zanpakutō(without using a different ability). Currently, the flames are weak. They can only cause minor burns upon the person or persons she is fighting. Eventually, the flames will grow stronger, causing even greater burns. The flames can be put out, by water. The blade would heat up to vaporize the water, to ignite the blade once more.
Vel Augue: This ability utilizes the flames that sheathes Vita's katana. Upon slashing the blade, makes balls of flame to fire off from the flames that flow forth from the blade. The number of the balls cannot exceed 5 for now. The more balls that come forth from the flames, the more power it costs. The more balls make each ball weaker, causing a lower chance to get burned. The less balls make them stronger with a single ball of flame being the strongest. The flames are as strong as the flames from herbam flammae.
Ignis cedet: This ability utilizes the flames that sheathes Vita's katana. Upon slashing the blade, creates a long stream of flame that erupts outwards. Once the slash of the blade ends the flames erupt outwards, towards the targeted area. The larger the stream of fire costs more power from Vita, and vice versa with the smaller the less it costs Vita. However, the larger the stream of flame the farther it'll go before it dissipates in the air from loss of momentum, and things to burn.
• Release: (Locked)
Scorch them, Elementis Graecorum Flamma (Fire)
Flow with the Tide, Elementis Graecorum Aquae (Water)
Play Around, Elementis Graecorum Ventus (Wind)
Stand your Ground, Elementis Graecorum Terra (Earth)
• Shikai Description:
• Shikai Abilities: (What are the abilities your Shikai has? Do not overpower your shikai.)
• Bankai Description: (You may fill out your Bankai Description, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.) • Bankai Abilities: (You may fill out your Bankai Powers, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.)
• PhatomTech: (Does your character have a PhatomTech brain installed? If so, you'll be able to qualify for upgrade at the Cybermind or add other Cybernetic parts to your character to make them stronger. Click here for more information about Phantom Tech)
• Phantom Tech Abilities: (What can your character do with his or her's add-ons? This applies to any upgrades your character has gotten from places like The Cybermind as well.)
• Phantom Tech Powers: (This refers to things outside of Add-ons unlike Abilities. What Phantom Tech Powers are, in a sense, is basically what kind of power did your character gain from having a Cyberbrain? For example, Shadin Yuudeshi gained Imaginary Computation with his Cybernetic upgrades and has the ability to bring tangible things into existence with his computers Quantum Calculations.)
- Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Hoho: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Kidō: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Zanjutsu: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Hakuda: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
• Roleplay Sample: (Please show us how you role play by either posting a previous post from another site or creating a new one. We do this so we know your RP skill. If you already have an accepted, you need not do another RP sample)
The Living Microwave
Joined : 2012-07-19
¥ Yen : 130980661
Posts : 866
Karma : 10
Age : 23
Location : New Jersey
|Subject Post 2Subject: Re: vita wip Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:28 pm|| |
arching due to request if you want it back give a shout or post in the help i been archived thread