Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Top posters
THEFROST
The Moonlight's Eclipse Ritual - The Goddess Of Chaos Awakens [Global Announcement] I_vote_lcapThe Moonlight's Eclipse Ritual - The Goddess Of Chaos Awakens [Global Announcement] I_voting_barThe Moonlight's Eclipse Ritual - The Goddess Of Chaos Awakens [Global Announcement] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Moonlight's Eclipse Ritual - The Goddess Of Chaos Awakens [Global Announcement] I_vote_lcapThe Moonlight's Eclipse Ritual - The Goddess Of Chaos Awakens [Global Announcement] I_voting_barThe Moonlight's Eclipse Ritual - The Goddess Of Chaos Awakens [Global Announcement] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130241 messages in 19810 subjects

The Moonlight's Eclipse Ritual - The Goddess Of Chaos Awakens [Global Announcement]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Moonlight's Eclipse Ritual - The Goddess Of Chaos Awakens [Global Announcement] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Moonlight's Eclipse Ritual - The Goddess Of Chaos Awakens [Global Announcement] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

The Moonlight's Eclipse Ritual - The Goddess Of Chaos Awakens [Global Announcement] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Moonlight's Eclipse Ritual - The Goddess Of Chaos Awakens [Global Announcement]   The Moonlight's Eclipse Ritual - The Goddess Of Chaos Awakens [Global Announcement] EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:14 pm

[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

"Yeah, I was called out here by your origin, and mine responding to the chaos unfolding." He'd speak softly as his blonde bangs covered his eyes a bit. As he looked and listened to her his breathing calmed down a bit. She was answering his questions quite in depth. It was kind of shocking to hear albeit in a hushed voice of Feraki, and his eyes widened a bit looking at Mana as a shocked breath passed his lips almost viscerally. "...I see now where she is... Well...I'm not sure how I feel about this arrangement though." His tone was calm as he took a moment to compose his mind, because it was spinning hard now. Feraki was his twin and that bond was strong, and he couldn't deny it was a part of the reason why he was here, he felt that bond tugging him to her softly. Almost bringing him here to say oh by the way here I am Kakeru. He hadn't found other of his numerous relatives, but he found Feraki and she was safe within her, although.. he was really against this still, but he would have to put up with what he had just recieved. There were many things that she had said, all of them a blur if you will.

He would in a sense of fealty try to answer and reply to many of her comments as he could it was not everyday you got to pick the mind of an opposite such like. She didn't have desire to destroy the earth or pour chaos into the lives of the men and women who lived there, so that was always a plus for the situation. It didn't leave though a lot of questions answered until she decided to actually give serious thought on what he was saying and thinking about. Her reactions were well received, in fact, he was shocked on how calm she was. It was odd like a storm that had been brewing then had been shut down on a whim. All of what she had been saying was fine, and was logical and truthful to him. There could of been worse things that were happening from her, but this was the least in het oddly enough terrifying powers within her grasp. What was he to do in a situation where he was listening to her. Then she did something that only he could call awkward to see her do, but watching her carefully it must of her way of being playful and trying to lighten the mood before she got honestly serious, and once she gotten serious enough to do what she needed he just kind of blinked for a minute dumbfounded on why she touched him like that, but that was the thing she was being Mana.

He felt the twin bond resonating oddly enough within Mana, because of the soul placement of Feraki being stored within her. He was slightly mad about her death, well slightly mad would be a gross understatement, he was livid, but he couldn't do anything until he had fully listened to her and began to understand the mind of a chaotic being like Mana, from the aspect of a being of order. For some reason or another it wasn't all that shocking there was a lot of deep seated logic within her for something as chaotic as her. It was surprising yes, but at the same time he could honestly respect that. As she began to detail her comments, and began to really speak about what she was doing and her reasons behind it. It all began to make sense within his origins, and within hers. It was going to be difficult, if he could understand her better maybe he could figure out what was wrong with him and take care of the issues at hand, but that meant he would have to become willing to listen to her more, and that's why he didn't interrupt her he listened, watched, and analyzed her movements, facial expressions and how she was reacting to give him a better idea on her mindset. She was oddly lucid and honest, it was too much at the first glance, but he had given her an honest question and she was giving the honest answer, so it was only natural for her to answer the way she did.

Then she began laughing after the silence and the glum looks which threw him off for a moment no one had ever just began to laugh so hard after talking the way she did. It was serious, but then again she was being honest So there was much respect from him. It was weird though as he listened to her reasons they made sense and they were valid in all ways. What was the point in his mind. He had to search throughout his mind, and that was hard as she answered him he shook his head and laughed softly. "No, Mana... I'm satisfied with your answers it makes sense to me, and I guess I follow through, but..." There was a good pause as he heard her call him brother and then asked him two questions of her own, what do he think about this, and why did he think that fate had brought them here together now, and not any time earlier? Well there were many factors that came into his head almost immediately, but there was only a couple that really stood out to him, and as for the other thing, well She had quelled that storm of fear and worry for humanity for the time being until he would have to remain a hard counter to her, and that meant shit would be poppin' off soon enough. For now there was no battling just honest words and feelings coming out. Therefore, they were at an impasse until one side or another made a move that they couldn't return from, but Kakeru had two serious questions to Answer.

Taking a breath, Kakeru began to speak at length about his thoughts. "I guess where do I begin, you asked two very difficult questions I'm not sure about how to answer, I guess there's only one way to answer them, and that's to do that straight up. As for what you're' doing I'm not too sure if this is the most safest thing to do to a human by changing them, but I know that this is more than just a mere hunger, it's more of you proving a point and demonstrating your control over your powers makes me wonder on what else makes you tick, but I can wait and see what you have in mind, because I can't just read into you, there's a block of your chaoticness and deal with it then. I guess I will have to see how this affects the people that are giving you the most satisfacation of your desires." He'd turn a bit to look at the earth as the high speed and his natural coldness produced a solitary ice blue angelic like wing for a moment as his weapon appeared more or less in his hand but in a visible non threatening manner. As his eyes closed he began to really think more into why he was being brought here, and he could feel the bond that was between him and Feraki tugging him here, and many other reasons, but he couldnt' deny that feeling there. It was strong and he was hurting clearly, but didn't want to show it. She didn't win that much trust from him just yet.

"As for the reasons why I am here... there are many...but the one that's the strongest is that my younger twin is within you, and our bond forced this meeting faster than I could of imagined, so there's a bit of sadness that I know her ending to say the least, and why she's existing within you, and the reaons why I have to keep fighting now. I mean fuck.. it's a bit shitty..well that's making this a bit of a digression I guess. I am happy I know what happened to her, but I'm now filled with Sadness and pain, and a wanting to know who harmed her, and to hunt the person down and kill them. My soul screams that. It hurts so much, because I want to go and kill them, but that wouldn't bring her back at all, it would only sadden her I think, well I know it would, because she wanted to me to not do things like that She wanted me to probably to just do what I could...Mana.. what do I owe you for taking care of her soul..." He said softly holding his emotions back as much as possible. He realized though he really couldn't hold them back and then his energy began to release, as his true nature cold came out.

For that one moment an Ice prision appeared around him began to think about his emotions and how wild they were as he released himself from it as his eyes were glowing green as he began to laugh softly. "Oh.. It makes sense why I feel this way...My Corrupt form responds to this so well.." As his energy shifted it went from cold stable energy to unstable Void Energy, that was from the same boundary that Yukuri knew so well. His hair shifted from blonde to black with blonde and his clothes changed to that of a young male in high school, as if he was wearing a uniform, and his blade turned red, lust, and blood red in color. The handle was wrapped with a green hasame skin, and looked silver in color underneath the skin. His Energy from his body was black with chaotic forms of Red, as his eyes went into a glowing red. Taking a breath he'd shift a bit now. "Feels weird...being in this form... but I think this is the best way we can communicate."

Quote: "Life to Death, the cycle of battle ensures victory."

Photobucket

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Moonlight's Eclipse Ritual - The Goddess Of Chaos Awakens [Global Announcement] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Moonlight's Eclipse Ritual - The Goddess Of Chaos Awakens [Global Announcement] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

The Moonlight's Eclipse Ritual - The Goddess Of Chaos Awakens [Global Announcement] Empty
Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight's Eclipse Ritual - The Goddess Of Chaos Awakens [Global Announcement]   The Moonlight's Eclipse Ritual - The Goddess Of Chaos Awakens [Global Announcement] EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 5:17 pm

[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]