Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A New Thirst[Brazil, Lio] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100A New Thirst[Brazil, Lio] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

A New Thirst[Brazil, Lio] - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Thirst[Brazil, Lio]

Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:58 am

Artist: [Noragami OST] Iwasaki Taku - Song: Soul chosen - Word Count: - 1281

He liked this moment, it was something he reveled in, every little bit of darkness was converging, every piece was falling in place. The evil within was slowly becoming obtuse, yet here they stood making it whole. Every drop of blood every single moment, it was all leading to the end game, and tora was ready to play.

Now dear~ i take pride in my lunacy, it moistens me up. when i first saw you ... well, i never really saw you~ i saw a darkness a cog in a machine gears and pistons~ oil it up and it gets the job done but have you tried to pleasure yourself with a piece of metal <3 it just gets messy. But your right ... i do know what i want and that's you lovey~ you and him cause though i disdain your breed, i'm slowly wondering just what you'd taste like, that's rare cause my curiosity is usually sated by taking what i want, this time i just will have to wait till its given~. So yes love .... i promise <3

The words were filled with a pure air of darkness backing them, as though he knew what was going to happen from here and awaited every moment of it. Tora was not such a simplistic person that he ignored the plight of other beings in fact he loved all types of creature. The hollow however ... six as he had so righteously been called was something tora found invaluable. The being was a thing who held within a hint of something that was true horror, true hate, and tora loved it. As he said his farewells tora could only bring his hand to his face the demonic ever lasting smile perched there as he waved this being away. What followed next was a sight to behold for tora, he watched as this beings state of mind shifted, toras eyes going white as he enjoyed pure bliss listening to these sounds resounding from hiroge, the man was enthralled by this outburst, and he was elated by it.

As hiroge broke forth the man looked around trying to regain his composure it seemed. He began screaming at Tora his discontent for the man slowly showing, Tora however didn't mind it one bit he listened to the words of the man before him nodding in agreement to each and every piece of the puzzle. The man was scared, not of the darkness in tora, not of what was happening ... but of himself. He beagn to walk away from everything he had looking to be done with all that he sought and be nothing anymore. Tora however was not finished, as Hiroge simply turned he'd find himself yet again face to face with the white haired male. Toras hand clutched the back of hiroges hair clenching it in his grasp. The man was within every bit of the newly awoken males personal space and his intent was too simple. He leaned in licking hiroges cheek, dragging his sandpaper lick tongue over him, lapping at him like he was the rod a whore searched for. And as he reached Hiroges earlobe he'd stop, pressing his forehead against hiroges staring into his eyes, with his own one good eye of course, the other drooping low. His breath was parted as he began fondling with Hiroges hair, if the man tried to pull away he'd quickly find the friction within his body was harsh, the air itself would be holding him down for this moment, letting tora speak his quarrels.

You taste ... fresh~ Now... Let me save you the trouble my dear~

The words spit forth ever so casually, what to be expected next however was truly the mans mind showing its fangs. He stepped back from the man not 10 feet, the friction around Hiroge breaking away allowing him free movement once more, and it was here that he'd do it. His hand reached up grasping his loose eye, Tora tugged at the flesh still holding it, every pull making him scream out in utter pain the noise encompassing the area. The mans head shot up as the tearing of meat ensued and the eyeball sat within toras hand completely pulled from its wound. the blood poured down his face drenching it in crimson, the wound had began bubbling overflowing with blood, tora had indeed done what he said he would and finished his own handiwork. He moved screaming under his breath as he pulled what looked like a lighter from his pocket, with a simple flick the spark was ignited, and with that fanged pursed grin and cackling laugh he drove it into his eye socket screaming out every moment of it
He dropped to his knees twitcch for a second as he sucumb to the pain, every moment was lie being stab with a knife over and over, but he loved it. If one were to look down they'd see his pants slowly becoming stained with toras own juices, he was in ecstasy right now and he intended to love every moment of it. And so he sat, the only sound ringing out short parting laughter, like a tone of evil spreading through. Only after a good minute did his head rise up, the metal lighter now jammed into the cauterized socket where his eye once lay. He was sick and twisted ... and he loved it. He rose to his feet twitching all the way, never letting his gaze fall from Hiroge, his smile still sitting across his lips. His words would seem to come as though nothing was what it seemed, like he was playing around and finally getting serious ... only now was he truly going to give his proposal.

Your running? poor form my dear here i thought the consumer would end up devouring me~ But it seems the cut is only so deep. Lets jab a knife in eh and let the puss pour out a little bit <3 Lets look at your allies, Shadowfall, k world, the gotei~ each one poorly chosen. Yet you still drew to them like a bitch in heat, rubbing their filthy slick all over your furniture, sure it makes the place a nice red but honestly? who needs all that juice everywhere .... its just messy. You my friend are the cornerstone to what i want, trust is impossible, but know i don't want to kill you or betray you. Your to pretty for that love~ i want to have you stand by and watch the one thing you want come to fruition ... i want you to watch me bury your loneliness and kill that which brought you pain, i want you to stop fearing that which you are and truly embrace it <3 you want to prove something? You want to hang yourself and be done with it? at least let me watch~ after all the thoughts getting me moist already, and you seem far to intriguing to let go, before i get off. Stop crying, stop running, and stop waiting... take what you want lovey~ if you want to find those you can trust then you'll search forever, you want those who you can lead, that you can use, that you can call family? then just take my cold, bony, blood stained hand <3 cause i want to feel your touch~.

His hand reached out touching the cheek of hiroge, running over his lips as the man felt along his face. He was interested in this man, he wanted him, he needed him .... and Hiroge needed tora, truly this was going to be something sick and beautiful~.

Coding in Template By: [THEFROST]
[/quote]

A New Thirst[Brazil, Lio] - Page 2 M9rTQZk

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum