Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pathfinder Tutorial Quest Left_bar_bleue5/100Pathfinder Tutorial Quest Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Pathfinder Tutorial Quest Empty Pathfinder Tutorial Quest

Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:37 pm
This is solely for players interested in playing Pathfinders, but are new to it or wanting to get familiar with the new players and help them get to know the system more.

I could only allow up to four players at this point.
Fateburn
Dexterity
Tina
Yvhv

The applicants above will have to fill this out to allow me to adjust for them better rather than playing a guessing game.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (your name)
[b]Skype:[/b] (your skype name)
[b]Roll20:[/b] (your roll20 username)

[b]Experience:[/b] New, Mechanic, Character Creation, Advanced?

If I am new, I should expect myself to be given a preset character as the GM (Unholy Cameraman) wishes me to learn about the mechanics so I would not be so overwhelmed when given the chance to create a character of my own in the future.

TIME AVAILABLE (EST please!)
[b]Monday:[/b] Time?
[b]Tuesday:[/b] Time?
[b]Wednesday:[/b] Time?
[b]Thursday:[/b] Time?
[b]Friday:[/b] Time?
[b]Saturday:[/b] Time?
[b]Sunday:[/b] Time?

[b]Special Date:[/b] Exceptions?
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pathfinder Tutorial Quest Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Pathfinder Tutorial Quest Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Pathfinder Tutorial Quest Empty Re: Pathfinder Tutorial Quest

Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:45 pm
Name: Tina
Roll20: (I don't remember, will edit the post when I do)

Experience: I am new to pathfinder, but have played d&d before. I think at best a few things will confuse me, but I should be able to work things out easily. It is mostly adjusting to the differences between pathfinder and d&d.

If I am new, I should expect myself to be given a preset character as the GM (Unholy Cameraman) wishes me to learn about the mechanics so I would not be so overwhelmed when given the chance to create a character of my own in the future.

Monday: 2pm to 8pm
Tuesday: 2pm to 8pm
Wednesday: 2pm to 8pm
Thursday: 2pm to 4pm
Friday: 2pm to 5pm
Saturday: 2pm to 8pm
Sunday: 10am to 8pm
Times may change if things come up, but I will let you know of any time changes as soon as possible.

Special Date: Not that I know of at this time. Should anything come up I will let you know as soon as possible.

Last edited by tina on Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Yvhv
Yvhv
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pathfinder Tutorial Quest Left_bar_bleue0/9999Pathfinder Tutorial Quest Empty_bar_bleue  (0/9999)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:13 pm
roll20:i think its daithos or verzerte

Experience: 11 years o fdnd, dming and playing, no pathfinder experiece.

Monday: any time, until i pass out and die.
Tuesday: between 8am and 4pm
Wednesday: see tuesday
Thursday: see tuesday
Friday: see tuesday
Saturday: see tuesday
Sunday: any time, unless otherwise stated

Special Date: Exceptions?
Fateburn
Fateburn
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pathfinder Tutorial Quest Left_bar_bleue0/0Pathfinder Tutorial Quest Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:09 pm
Name: Fateburn
Skype: Fateburnq(Will not be able to use. Cannot connect to Skype, no matter how many times I try)
Roll20: ^--- same

Experience: New

Monday: Mom home, and will mess up connection, when she naps or on kindle we can play
Tuesday: Anytime
Wednesday: See Monday
Thursday: Anytime
Friday: Alternating Fridays and Saturdays
Saturday: Alternating Fridays and Saturdays
Sunday: See Monday

Special Date: 11/26/2014 due to me doing a test on that date, mom is working this Saturday, than next Friday and so on and so on
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pathfinder Tutorial Quest Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Pathfinder Tutorial Quest Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:39 pm
I will not be able to play on tuesday, November 4th at any time. On Monday, November 3rd, I can't play between 4 and 7pm.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pathfinder Tutorial Quest Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Pathfinder Tutorial Quest Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:24 pm

«LOCKING OUT THIS OLD THREAD NOW»

Alright, since we going back and locking out old threads from 2014 and backwards, I'm going to go ahead and lock this and toss it in old general threads.

Pathfinder Tutorial Quest WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum