Joined : 2014-10-26
¥ Yen : 4582277
Posts : 9
Karma : 0
Age : 25
Location : Minneapolis
|Subject Post 1Subject: Estomago [APPROVED 2-5] Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:26 pm|| |
• Name: Estomago
• True Age: 544
• Appearance Age: N/A [he looks like a bag, and so doesn’t really have an apparent age]
• Gender: Male
• Orientation: Estomago’s loyalty lies to his master Chiyoko due to her having rescued him from the clutches of Szayelapporo many years ago, although since she has recently joined the Shadow Fall, his allegiance could now be said to lie with them as well.
• Appearance: Estomago is one of, if not the single most unusual Arrancar in existence in terms of his appearance for the simple fact that he actually doesn’t look humanoid in even the slightest degree. In fact, he doesn’t even look like a living being, but rather an inanimate object, specifically a simple bag. Due to the heavy levels of experimentation that were performed on him by his former master, Szayelapporo, his body was reduced to being nothing more than a living stomach, with an outer skin consisting of a sort of beige colored burlap-like material. Appearing normally as a duffel-type bag being cylindrical in shape and usually about two feet in length at his base size, ranging from his mouth opening at the top of his body all the way down to his base. His base is in a rounded square shape, with four tassels hanging off of each corner that upon closer inspection split into three small sections at their ends and having tiny pads on their undersides. These are in fact his feet.
Estomago’s mouth is circular, and like many bags can be drawn open and closed, via a rim that runs around it. Inside this rim is a rope, which emerges from a small hole out of which a rope handle consisting of a loop extends by which he can be held. Surrounding the opening from which this rope handle emerges is the remnant of his hollow mask, which consists of a multi segmented lower jaw with teeth. As for his hollow hole, at first it would actually appear that he doesn’t have one, but in fact his mouth is his hollow hole. Lastly, in addition to having a rope handle on top that he can be held by, Estomago also has a strap running down his side, which can be extended, allowing Chiyoko to wear Estomago over her shoulder when she’s not using him. While in her cat form, Chiyoko will wear Estomago around her neck with the rope handle functioning as a collar while Estomago himself shrinks down to the size of a pouch that hangs off of her neck like a tag.
• Bone Appearance: Surrounding the opening which his handle comes out of is the remnant of Estomago’s hollow mask, which consists of a segmented lower jaw with teeth, surrounding the hole in the rim, which surrounds his mouth that the rope handle then extends out of.
• Hollow Hole: At first it would appear he doesn’t have any, but in fact Estomago’s Hollow Hole is actually his mouth.
• Reiatsu Colour: Estomago’s reiatsu is gold in color.
Personality: Like the other fraccion created by Szayelapporo, Estomago’s intelligence is rather limited. He is capable of basic speech, albeit with a limited vocabulary, via his telepathic communication, and can easily understand and carry out Chiyoko’s orders, but overall his intellectual prowess definitely leaves something to be desired. He is very loyal to Chiyoko, not unlike a dog in this respect, due to her having saved him from Szayelapporo, and so is generally very submissive to her and does what she wants him to. He cares for her deeply and becomes very worried and upset whenever she becomes hurt.
Overall in terms of personality Estomago is rather childish, enjoying being able to bond with Chiyoko, who his considers his master, and enjoys playing various games with her. He is rather gluttonous, eating often, and enjoying tasting foods of various kinds, as he is indeed able to digest some of the things he eats, although anything with any high level of spiritual pressure is immune to this. Another important thing to note is that due to his traumatic experiences of being experimented on and virtually dissected by Szayelapporo, Estomago has a very strong mistrust and fear of scientists of all kinds. Estomago fears the prospect of every being captured by a scientist and experimented on again greatly, and being presented with this possibility will immediately cause him to panic.
Really, he’s also rather cowardly, and doesn’t like having to fight, especially if it should ever occur that he has to do so without Chiyoko there to help him. In fact, any time he is separated from her he exhibits clear symptoms conformant with Separation Anxiety, becoming extremely distressed and flailing around wildly until he is reunited with her.
• History: The being now known simply as Estomago has long since forgotten his human life, although he was indeed originally human. Being born in the United States as a boy originally named Tommy, he was raised by a wealthy family in the South, during the Reconstruction period after the Civil War. He was well fed, and was a portly boy, but died when he was only ten years old due to a house fire that got out of control. Becoming a ghost, he was bound to the charred remains of his old home as a Jubaku spirit, and became a hollow long before any soul reapers found him. As a hollow he found he was always hungry, even more than most hollows, and so began the process of consuming souls, eating as many as he could possibly find. He ate more and more souls, whether it be humans, animals, other hollows, it didn’t matter as long as it filled him up.
Eventually he became a Gillian when he was caught in a mass feeding frenzy of a great many hollows consuming one another, and in this new form he found newfound strength, continuing to cannibalize, eating other lower hollows, as well as other Gillians. He didn’t remember much of this time due to having lost his consciousness to all the other hollows that made up his body, but eventually he gained control of himself again, and soon after this evolved again, into an Adjuchas.
Estomago’s amazing capacity for eating anything and everything he encountered was astounding, especially since his weight never seemed to change. One day he was discovered by Szayelapporo, one of the Espada of Las Noches, who witnessed him cannibalizing on a large group of hollows and thought his abilities of ingestion fascinating, and so, capturing him and taking him back to his lab, he began to experiment on Estomago, dissecting him and eventually reducing him down to nothing more than a living stomach. He had turned him into an Arrancar by doing this, and he had now been made into one of the scientist Espada’s many fraccion.
Among the fraccion of Szayelapporo he was considered one of his favorties, as while the others were created to be edible for the purpose of healing Szayelapporo should he consume them, Estomago, who had a full pocket dimension inside of him, was meant to function as the Espada’s portable laboratory, allowing him to take all of his necessary equipment with him on any field missions he should be sent on, easily allowing him to collect samples, and in general just make his job much easier.
Still, despite this, and despite Szayelapporo considering him to be one of his masterpieces of scientific craftsmanship, he certainly wasn’t nice to him, and it wasn’t until the Winter started, when during all of the commotion that followed, a young looking Arrancar managed to sneak into Las Noches, and upon finding him in Szayelapporo’s laboratory, and seeing the potential in him, stole him away from there, that his life got any better. He came to know his savior as Chiyoko Fukui, and the two instantly bonded, Estomago becoming incredibly loyal to Chiyoko out of sheer gratitude for her having saved him. The two of them have been together ever since.
• Sealed Zanpakutô: None. Estomago’s Resureccion is essentially constantly released due to the heavy experimentation that was performed on him by Szayelapporo, and so his Zanpaku-to doesn’t actually have a sealed form at all.
• Racial Abilities:
Bala: While similar in function to a Cero, a Bala is not nearly as powerful, but, thanks to its composition, its speed is 20 times faster, allowing it to be fired in quick succession. In addition, it possesses more concussive force than a typical Cero does. The overall speed and power of a Bala varies depending on the Arrancar using it; while the power of Yammy Llargo’s version is equated with a particularly powerful punch. Ulquiorra Cifer’s can blast large holes into an enemy’s body.
Cero: The practitioner fires a powerful blast of concentrated spiritual energy at the target. While in most cases it is fired from the mouth, some Arrancar and Vizard can fire Cero from their hands, fingers, and other parts of their bodies. This often requires the user to take on a specific pose, with Coyote Starrk being the only exception.
The power, force, speed, and blast area of the Cero is dependent on the strength, spiritual power, and sometimes skill of the user [i.e. the stronger the user, the stronger the attack], and there are some Arrancar who have come up with their own variation of Cero. The charging and firing time for Cero varies greatly, from charging relatively fast to firing it instantaneously firing one without much charging. Despite the damage it can cause at long distances, Love Aikawa states the damage which a Cero causes as an explosion is more dangerous used at close range.
Hierro: The user’s Reiryoku condenses, creating a steel-hard skin strong enough to block a Zanpaku-to. This allows users to confront some of the sword-wielding Shinigami barehanded. While this technique is exhibited by all Arrancar to some degree, the strength of an individual’s Hierro is entirely proportional to the potency of their Reiryoku, with Nnoitra Gilga possessing the self-proclaimed strongest Hierro out of all generations of the Espada. However, it is unknown if such claims were true, given that Nnoitra was outranked by five Espada of higher power and a former third Espada injured him without complication. Although Hierro can defend against the attacks of a released Zanpaku-to. 11th Division Captain Kenpachi Zaraki discovered he could he could cut Nnoitra’s body in spite of it by adapting to the later’s Reiatsu
High-Speed Regeneration: High-Speed Regeneration allows Hollows to recover from any damage they sustain by causing them to heal at a drastically increased rate, closing the wounds on their body and growing back any lost limbs within extremely short periods of time. Despite the many benefits it provides, most Hollows choose to abandon this ability when they become Arrancar in exchange for a greater amount of power. Regardless, when Arrancar use their Resureccion, their wounds instantly heal. While this ability to regenerate is indeed powerful, it is not without its flaws. Despite the extend to which it can heal the body, internal organs, such as the brain, cannot be regenerated; if such irreparable damage is sustained, the rest of the body can continue to regenerate, though to no avail. In addition, if the body is damaged before it has the chance to heal, or if enough damage is inflicted at once, it cam be destroyed nonetheless.
Pesquisa: The practitioner sends out a radiating pulse, which reacts to sources of Reiatsu within a certain proximity, allowing the practitioner to determine the location of sensed individuals and gauge how powerful they actually are. When the ability was performed by Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez and his Fraccion, each closed their eyes and entered into a meditative state of mind in order to attain the necessary heightened sense of awareness.
Out of all of those who have used this technique, including two other members of the Espada, Ulquiorra Cifer has proven to be the most adept with it, precisely determining the level of an opponent’s Reiatsu with a mere glance. Despite this, the Sonido of Zangetsu strangely allowed him to pass through Ulquiorra’s Pesquisa without him noticing.
Rudimentary Sonido: While somewhat similar to Hoho in regards to function and speed, Sonido appears to be more instinctual, seemingly requiring no previous knowledge to perform. It produces a different sound; rather than the swishing or sometimes silent Shunpo of the Shinigami, Sonido makes a booming or static noise. Though the technique is exhibited by most Arrancar, the proficiency with which it can be performed is limited only by the individual, with Zommari Rureaux possessing the self-proclaimed fastest Sonido among the Espada. However, it is unknown if such claims are true, given that Zommari was outranked by six Espada of higher power, with Coyote Starrk in particular being able to cover tremendous distances at such speed that his Sonido seemed akin to teleportation, Starrk’s use is notable for the fact that he simply appears solidly instead of the shimmering momentarily like other Sonido users.
• Unique Abilities:
Telepathic Communication: Since he isn’t able to talk conventionally, to be able to speak with others, Estomago will instead communicate telepathically. Usually this is only with Chiyoko, and through the mental bond that the two have, she is able to give mental commands to him without actually having to speak vocally to him. Estomago is able to communicate with others besides Chiyoko as well, but it is important to note, he is only able to establish a telepathic connection with someone if they voluntarily allow him to establish one. He is not able to read the minds of those who do not want him to, and even when he does, he is only able to read their surface thoughts, and not their sub-conscious or memories.
Size Alteration: To be able to take in and expel objects much larger than his usual size, as well as to make him easier to conceal when need be, Estomago is able to shift his size, going anywhere from the size of a small pouch, to much, much larger, large enough to expel something even as large as a battleship from his mouth.
Reiatsu Masking: Estomago has the ability to completely mask his reiatsu, much like many of the hollows experimented on by Aizen. While doing this his reiatsu is completely undetectable by conventional methods. With this, Chiyoko is still able to take him with her while out on infiltration missions without his hollow-type reiatsu giving her away.
• Stored Items:
• The Estate: Perhaps the most notable of all of the things stored inside of Estomago’s body is this, a full palace-like estate that while nearly as large as Las Noches, is still quite a sight to behold, and is constructed in the same style. It looks like the kind of place that a royal monarch of old would live in, and was constructed to fit Szayelapporo’s high-class sense of aesthetics. It is made of the same white stone as Las Noches itself, and is set upon a large semispherical platform with a half bubble covering it over the top. Also, unlike the rest of the pocket dimension inside Estomago’s body, the estate actually has gravity, although it is not as high as one would have on Earth, being about as strong as what one would experience on Mars.
The palace itself is quite lavish, and has Estomago’s ropes running all throughout it overhead, the ropes serving as servants that help to keep it neat and clean. It has many rooms, including multiple bedrooms, a fully stocked kitchen, and a laboratory with a great deal of scientific equipment since the palace was originally designed to be Szayelapporo’s portable lab. In addition to this, it also has a number of other useful facilities, including a parlor, a library, many bathrooms, including a particularly large one that is attached to a lavish ho spring with water that has healing properties, similar to the one invented by Urahara, which Chiyoko will use whenever she gets injured and has to heal herself.
• Weapons: Stored inside of Estomago’s body are a wide array of different kinds of weapons, many of them of the projectile variety, but handheld ones for Chiyoko’s use are also stored inside. A short list of the weapons stored includes:
• Caja Negacion: Estomago was where Szayelapporo stored the majority of his Caja Negacion boxes that he used in his duties as an Espada, and so, when Chiyoko stole him, they became hers. These items, able to create a contained Negacion field when placed inside a hollow or arrancar’s hollow hole, will trap them in a separate dimension, although Espada level Arrancar are indeed capable of escaping it given enough time.
• Resereccion Name: Estomago [Stomach]
• Resereccion Release Phrase: None, his Resurccion is constantly released.
• Release Actions: Again, N/A, his Resureccion is constantly released.
• Resereccion Appearance: N/A. It’s the same as his normal one.
• Resereccion Abilities:
Atraccion Vortice [Attraction Vortex]: The first of Estomago’s techniques, this move involves Chiyoko usually holding Estomago and pointing his mouth at a target that she wants him to take into his body, and upon ordering Estomago to perform the technique, he will begin sucking in air with truly incredible force, creating a sort of whirlwind vortex that will suck in anything in its path into him. The technique produces winds comparable to those made by even the strongest hurricane, and being somewhat powerful, is very useful for stealing large objects, although obviously it isn’t very stealthy in the manner in which it does so.
Repulsion Vortice [Repulsion Vortex]: The second of Estomago’s techniques, this technique is the same as the first, only in reverse. Chiyoko will still hold Estomago and point his mouth at a target, but when she gives the command for him to activate the ability, instead of sucking with force, he instead expels an enormous amount of air, again creating, a whirlwind vortex blowing outward from him will blow any objects near to the mouth of inside of him outward, expelling them at an extremely high velocity. Chiyoko will often have Estomago hide various projectile weapons inside the intense windstorm, usually those produced by the Armamento Pelo ability of her Resureccion. These weapons include things like needles, shuriken, boomerangs, tomahawks, and even javelins, these added elements making the move all the more effective and deadly. Chiyoko will even store explosives inside of him as well which can be activated before the technique is used so that when they are expelled, they will explode upon contact with the enemy.
Cuerda Serpiente [Rope Serpent]: This technique, which is often used in conjunction with either of the first two when dealing with especially difficult or heavy targets, but also sometimes by itself, especially when Chiyoko wants to steal things in a more stealthy manner without making the enormous racket that the other two techniques cause, involves a great many long ropes, which exist as a large network inside the pocket dimension within Estomago’s body, shooting out of his mouth and wrapping around a target to constrict them, or simply acting like a whip as well for offensive purposes. These ropes are then capable of pulling something back into Estomago’s mouth, which is why they are often used in conjunction with her Atraccion Vortice technique for taking in especially large and heavy objects that neither would be capable of moving on its own.
Bloquear [Lock]: Estomago’s final technique, and a sort of security feature used to prevent him from ever being stolen is this technique, in which upon being activated, his mouth will seal shut very tightly, and while normally Estomago isn’t very heavy, only weighing as much as if he were full normally at whatever size he happens to be, without taking into account the enoromous pocket dimension inside of him filled with countless items, upon this technique’s activation he takes on his full weight, and so becomes incredibly heavy and virtually impossible to lift and therefore impossible to steal. In addition, this technique can also be used offensively by placing him above an opponent as it is then activated, causing Estomago to fall upon them with a truly incredible amount of force, comparable to a meteor strike, and usually more than sufficient for taking out even the most resilient of opponents.
- Durability: Adept
- General Speed: Beginner
- Strength: Beginner
- Weapon Skill: Beginner
- Willpower/Determination: Adept
- Mental Deduction: Adept
- Pain Endurance: Adept
- Focus: Adept
- Perquisa: Beginner
- Sonido: Beginner
- Cero/Bala: Adept
- Hierro: Beginner
- High-Speed Regeneration: Advanced
Last edited by Thoth on Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:06 am; edited 2 times in total