Joined : 2014-10-15
¥ Yen : 4395815
Posts : 18
Karma : 0
Age : 21
|Subject Post 1Subject: Byakuya Mori(done) Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:03 am|| |
• Name: Byakuya Mori
• Gender: Female
• Appearance Age: Fourteen
• Age: One hundred Fifty
• Affiliation/Rank: Rogue
• Appearance Description: Byakuya appears to be a teenage girl with perfect dark tanned skin. She is on the short and light side being barely four foot 11 inches, and a hundred pounds. Her hair when loose appears to be upper back length. She usually wears her black with brown tip hair in twin ponytails which reach to just below her shoulders.She ties off her ponytails with lengths of silver ribbon. She wears a couple of small gauges in her ears, making holes. Byakuya has a pair of chocolate brown eyes, which appear to be looking into people's souls. She has a round face with little fat. She has full pouty lips, with a small nose.
Byakuya usually wears a pair of blackout shades on her face. Byakuya wears a black silk suit. She wears a white silk undershirt over a black silk bra. She also wears a white silk blouse over the undershirt. Each of the clothing tailored to fit her perfectly. She wears a matching black pair of panties underneath a pair of black silk pants. She wears steel toed combat boots on her feet, made to appear to be dress shoes.
• Personality: Byakuya is a private person. She is not outgoing in the least. She rather be withdrawn from people. Byakuya is not the type of person that goes out of their way to help people, she'd much rather go out of her way to harm people. She is a silent person, not talking for extended periods of time. Byakuya much rather do things on her own instead of doing them in large groups where it might be easier. She does not like being around a lot of people. Byakuya has a short fuse and a massive temper. When she loses her temper, she becomes cold and calculated.
Byakuya is often seen eating sweets, often it being chocolate of some kind. She does not share with anyone. If anyone so much as tries to take one of her sweets, they'd bring back more often than not a bloody stump. She is not social in the least, often turning around and walking away when some sort of social event happens around her. She likes cute things such as kittens and fluffy stuff. Whenever she has to attend a social event she is extremely formal, and will excuse herself at the earliest convenience.
Byakuya gets over excited easily, often assuming the worst is happening, like when people sneak into her house at the dead of night to throw her a surprise party. She would think, they're burglars and would attack the people first and ask questions later. She is quick to judge, and think about situations and will often come up with the right solutions to them.
• Likes: Harming people, chocolate, sugar, cute things, fluffy things, formality.
• Dislikes: People, social events, friends, puppies, sour things, babies.
• History: Byakuya was born to two retired Lieutenants of the Gotei 13 in the year 2264. From birth her destiny was to become a shinigami due to her reishi levels being largely above average. She grew up within the seireitei, having a mostly happy childhood. She grew into a beautiful young girl, and joined the Soul Academy on her 50th birthday.
She attended the academy for the required 10 years, slowly building her strength. She was in mostly advanced courses, with hand to hand combat being her worst subject due to her size, she was severely limited in that department. Byakuya focused mostly upon her swordsmanship, kido, and hoho knowing that those were the only ones that she really needed to graduate. She made only a couple of friends during her ten years attending the academy. She graduated in the upper 30% of her class, and was satisfied for being able to accomplish it.
Byakuya joined the second division, due to her size and skills being almost perfect for the division. She was a very low ranking member of the Patrol Corps. She slowly climbed the ranks of the Patrol Corps, over the fifty years of her service within the corps. She was transferred to the special human task force, while still remaining a secret member of the Patrol Corps. She was ordered to remain with the special human task force and to report any and all traitorous acts that she saw within the task force. She was with the task force for the next 50 years of her life, secretly working with them on orders from her commanding officers.
• Reiatsu Color: Dark Red
• Zanpakutô Spirit Name: Ankokudzura
• Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance:
• Inner World: Byakuya's inner world is a city bathed in darkness and cold, it is a vast city covering a entire world. The skyscrapers' tips brush the vacuum of space. The city is nearly pitch black, with just enough light from a dying star to bathe the city in near dim dark red light. As Byakuya's emotions go into turmoil the star slowly brightens to a red giant, a half light year from Byakuya's inner planet city, forcing it to become unbearably hot and bright. Ankokudzura resides in a old building, with five spires rising out of it, rising out of a 100 miles of nothing but laser turrets and other defenses. One must get to this building without getting hit by the defenses, in order to successfully wield Ankokudzura.
• Sealed Zanpakutô Appearance : Ankokudzura rests within her suit's inner pocket and appears to be a pocket knife. There is no solid blade. Once drawn, Byakuya has the option to ignite the light red reishi blade created through Byakuya focusing her reishi into the hilt to generate the blade. The beam is completely round and is capable of cutting through nearly anything, based on how much reishi Byakuya is focusing into the blade. If the concentration of reishi is higher than what Byakuya is focusing the blade will not cut through the object. The length of the blade is adjustable from a minimum of five inches to a maximum of five feet.
• Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities:
Kurai Fuhai: This ability is a form of limited telepathy. This reaches into the mind of the opponent to corrupt them into engaging in violence with their allies or innocent people. Kurai Fuhai is pure and simple persuasion. This technique is not mind control, it simply reaches into the mind of the opponents and puts in a suggestion to do something that the opponent would not normally do. The user uses this ability by waving their hand slowly towards the opponent. This solely relies upon the user's willpower and focus against the opponent's willpower and focus. As long as both are higher than the opponent's there is little to no defense unless the opponent is somehow able to injure themselves in someway to throw the persuasion off. If the opponent's willpower and focus are both higher than the user's they will throw this off completely. If one is higher than the other the chance that this will happen is 50-50.
Kurai Hiki/Oshi: This set of abilities relies upon the user's willpower to pull the opponent or a object to the user, or push the opponent away from the user. To use this set of abilities, the user makes either a pushing motion or pulling motion towards the opponent or object. To defend against this requires a strength level above the user's willpower level, to stand their guard against being pushed away or pulled to the user. The larger the opponent or object the larger the cost of this set of abilities.
Kurai Chikaku: This ability is both passive and active. The user is able to extend their senses outwards to sense everything around her, including the power levels up to a tier above her. Beings with any sort of energy above the normal powerless humans appear to be a dot on her radar. Passively she is able to sense energy usage from within 10 meters of her, this can and will increase as the user gains more power. When actively using this ability to find a select target, the user pushes their energy into the ability to increase her range. The increase in range means the dots fade to near invisibility. The target's dot increase in visibility due to the user concentrating on it. This relies upon both the user's tier and focus.
• Release: Destroy
• Shikai Description: The appearance of Ankokudzura, remains largely the same aside from the blade. The color of the blade turns into a more neutral red shade.
• Shikai Abilities:
Kurai Hiki/Oshi: This set of abilities get even more powerful, whilst in shikai. The user is able to move larger objects for a lesser amount of energy. The push and pull upon opponents is also stronger requiring a higher strength to plant them where they are to resist the push or pull. This requires two strength tiers above the user's willpower to succeed. If the opponent has a single tier above the user's willpower, the opponent will be pushed or pulled only half the distance that the user wants.
Kurai Kaminari: This ability generates black lightning from the user's palm or fingertips. The more concentrated the lightning the more powerful it becomes, the more widespread however the weaker it becomes. From the palms the lightning comes out in a single arc of lightning. From the fingertips the lightning becomes more widespread from the wider the space between the fingers the wider the lightning becomes, up to a widespread of 5 meters in-front of the user. The range of this ability increases the more concentrated the lightning is. This is based upon the user's kido skill level.
• Bankai Description: (You may fill out your Bankai Description, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.) • Bankai Abilities: (You may fill out your Bankai Powers, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.)
• PhatomTech: (Does your character have a PhatomTech brain INSTALLED? If so, you'll be able to qualify for upgrade at the Cybermind or add other Cybernetic parts to your character to make them stronger. Click here for more information about Phantom Tech)
• Phantom Tech Abilities: (What can your character do with his or her's add-ons? This APPLIES to any upgrades your character has gotten from places like The Cybermind as well.)
• Phantom Tech Powers: (This refers to things outside of Add-ons unlike Abilities. What Phantom Tech Powers are, in a sense, is basically what kind of power did your character gain from having a Cyberbrain? For example, Shadin Yuudeshi gained Imaginary COMPUTATIONwith his Cybernetic upgrades and has the ability to bring tangible things into existence with his computers Quantum Calculations.)
- Durability: Adept
- General Speed: Adept
- Strength: Beginner
- Weapon Skill: Beginner
- Hoho: Adept
- Kidō: Adept
- Zanjutsu: Beginner
- Hakuda: Beginner
• Roleplay Sample:
It was the dead of night, when chocolate brown eyes opened. The girl laying in the king sized bed awoke, to a noise downstairs. Rising out of bed, Byakuya sensed people in her house. Slowly she stood, in the cold dead night. She grabbed a bathrobe hanging from a hook on the side of her bed. The clock chimed one in the morning. Quickly the robe was tied around her petite form covering the silk nightgown she's wearing.
Thump, thump, thump!
Her heart was racing, Byakuya's form was dripping in cold sweat. Towards the door, Byakuya sneaked not wanting to alert the 'villains' to her being awake. Upon the dresser next to the door leading outside her room rested a pocket knife, her Zanpakutō. Grasping it in her small hand, Byakuya ignited the blade to it's minimum length of five inches more than enough for her to see in the dark.
The door sounded while it was opened. Racing, her heart beat ever faster to the sound of the door squeaking as it was opened. The 'burglars' downstairs must of heard the door opening due to the sounds stopping for a second before they resumed their rampage through her home. Slipping out of the large room, Byakuya silently went to the flight of stairs leading down to the first floor of the two story house.
A soft noise was heard from Byakuya jumping over the railing of the second floor. She landed with a soft sound on the wooden floor. The light to her reception room was on. Knowing that the villains must be within the room, Byakuya lengthened her blade to a length of three feet.
The sound the blade made while it lengthened. A soft noise, came from the Zanpakutō. The short girl, slowly walked towards the sliding doors of the reception room, with her beamsword in front of her, lighting the way down the hall to the room filled with people.
Thump, thump, thump!
Her heart raced ever faster from the tension building up from the situation. Grasping the handle to the sliding door, she opened the door to her reception room, revealing several people that she is acquainted too. Without thinking, Byakuya would attempt to jump on the back of the nearest person in the room. She would than attempt to beat his chest with the hilt of her Zanpakutō. With eyes closed, Byakuya brings down the hilt of her Zanpakutō, trying to defend her home from the assumed burglars.
Last edited by Fateburn on Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Living Microwave
Joined : 2012-07-19
¥ Yen : 131067019
Posts : 925
Karma : 10
Age : 23
Location : New Jersey
|Subject Post 2Subject: Re: Byakuya Mori(done) Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:08 pm|| |
- Name [X]
- Appropriate Age [X]
- Gender [X]
- Appearance Present [X]
- Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
- Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
- 10 sentences for personality [X]
- History is of appropriate length [X]
- Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
- Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
- Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
- Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
- RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
- RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]
- Willpower/Determination: Advanced
- Mental Deduction: Adept
- Pain Endurance:Adept
The KFC of PH
Joined : 2013-11-18
¥ Yen : 215397059
Posts : 1344
Karma : 18
|Subject Post 3Subject: Re: Byakuya Mori(done) Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:09 am|| |
Archiving this character due to inactivity.