Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Romulus Bison [Approved 1-4-] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Romulus Bison [Approved 1-4-] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Romulus Bison [Approved 1-4-] - Page 2 Empty Re: Romulus Bison [Approved 1-4-]

Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:46 am
I won't be using the check list for now. If you're wonder why i am checking your app, i've obtained permission from Ima who previously checked your app, and i'll be focusing on your powers in order to balance it from being abused. Just as you may expect, i am very strict in terms of abilities and pretty much, nitpicky. Got a problem? Hit me up and we'll discuss this.

Molecular Force - Using his ability to manipulate the energy he absorbs or within his personal reserve, Romlulus will punch a localized area in front of him and force the electrons in that area apart from one another. In a sense he is splitting the BONDS of said atoms not the atoms themselves! As you can guess the force attributed to such an event is substantial, and is directed specifically at a target, bombarding them with raw Force, heat and stray electrical discharges within a blast that's a fraction the power of the blast created from a high yield nuclear bomb.
First, what's the drawback of using this ability? I can see him just spamming this ability without even easily being exhausted from it. Secondly, in consideration of his tier, i'd suggest you to tune down its power, even if it has a fraction of a nuclear bomb, using it alone is enough to obliterate a small village or even a mountain easily without an effort. You can expand the force of this ability once you've reached a higher level.

Index Incision - Romulus swings his finger with such force that it creates a wedge of cutting air, at it's strongest capable of heavily damaging the Armor of Arrancar, and outright cutting low level beings in half. A heating element comes into play when he mixes energy into the shaped projectile, vastly bolstering it's attack power and lethality,
Again, i don't mind its cutting force, but i want you to add drawbacks of using it considering his current abilities. I wouldn't like him just spamming this ability over and over again without anything to exhaust, damage or even do anything to his body at all.

Regeneration - At the cost of sufficient energy, or by Absorbing a LARGE quantity of ambient matter/energy, Romulus can repair injuries on his person. This process literally takes his S2 function in reverse as energy he has Absorbed, Massed, converted and stored, is released, converted and re-distributed as something else, in this case ORGANICS, allowing him to repair bodily injury of a minor-to-moderate scale (within 1 turn), while HEAVY damage will require 1 turn of massing energy (Or putting his reserves into function) and 1 turn to recover the injury in full (2 turns total).
First, can it repair damaged or even internal organs that are.. obliterated? Shattered bones? Or even limbs that are lost and sliced off? If so, how long and how much does it take to repair them?

As expected, matter (Energy of any kind or solid state matter) projected at him can be converted into energy upon touching the blade. This allows Romulus to absorb incoming attacks, be they of energy form, and solid state attacks (Rocks, or other in organic or organic material) are absorbed outright. Typically when Romulus cuts an object the sword isn't CUTTING that object per-say, it's more so CONVERTING and ABSORBING the mass of that object as it travels through it. When clashing with other Zanpaktou this can result in the Spiritual PRessure of another user being drained over time (But not the destruction of the Zanpakotu), the same goes for slashing the body of a Shinigami, Arrancar, vizard and so forth (Will cast actual energy AND take spiritual energy from an opponent).
Firstly, draining energy by clashing Zanpakutō. If a shinigami were to block his slashes with their zan, won't each strike just constantly absorb his/her spiritual energy/pressure until the person runs out of power, while Bison just constantly gaining energy from just.. swiping his sword at their Zanpakutō? You have to change that, where it has to be in contact for a certain amount of time before it is able to start draining one's spiritual energy. Same goes to slashing another being's body, because at some point, this can literally be abused just by inflicting wounds on someone or even NPCs would easily gain him a portion of his own energy back. Remember, you still cannot convert organic from beings such as tissues, matter and such as Imakuran has stated.

Lastly, any and all energy taken can be redirected by the sword in the form of massive Energy attacks or area of effect attacks, expressed elementally [He is fond of lightning and fire], or in base form (spiritual energy/reiishi]. While Romulus is capable of exerting energy in a multitude of forms once converted for his personal use, he is LIMITED by his mastery and knowledge of a given spectrum of energy. Complex Energy spectrums (Cosmic radiation, tachyons and the relative) require substantial amounts of effort on his part and drain him appreciably. His Experience with them are limited due to the low-volume in which he encounters them.
Secondly, i'll just have to ask you to CHANGE some of the things you have added. 'Any and all energy taken can be redirected' is just.. nope. There are some energy such as Death Energy, or even energy that is specifically for themselves, and would harm users that carelessly absorbs it, or even, disables one from being able to absorbing it. So you have to change it where he cannot absorb literally every energy he wants at will, and could only absorb specific energies and redirect them.

Despite having a gargantuan capacity for the amount of energy he can store within himself, and an even greater capacity for what he can isolate around himself externally. Romulus' true limitation comes in the form of a Saturation Point===A point where he can no longer store converted matter as energy.
Hold on a second here. Considering his current level and tier, i suggest you simply tune down his capacity being able to store energy, as he cannot store 'GARGANTUAN CAPACITY' and even said, increasing that capacity externally until he reaches the point of 0 tier. Even given by the nature of his abilities, i simply cannot allow that.

In conclusion, Romulus almost never teters close to this point and will exhaust or externally isolate added power to avoid the need to outright, but should prolonged activity above his saturation point will ultimately degrade his physical being, and instability of his molecular structure.
First, what's the point of this ability when he can just literally, and simply, continuously exhaust his energy, and absorb & convert anything that comes right at him. Which means in the first place, he won't step into the saturation point by applying the method through exhausting his energy first then literally absorb anything that comes in his way.

So i prefer where there is a basis of 'overheating' in his converting and absorbing ability as well. Simply put, other than overloading his body with energy, there is a point where his body would have a limitation where it 'overheats' from absorbing too much energy at once, and would need to take certain amount of time before being able to continuously absorb more again. That way, things are more balanced.

When Utilizing His Hallow Powers, Romulus' affinity for energy absorption becomes SPECIFIC. He begins exclusively absorbing and massing "Dark Matter and Dark Energy", Elements said to permeate all of existence. His manipulation of these attributes are Polymorphic. He can utilize this energy to facilitate regenerating loss bodily mass, or even pull it FROM OUT and inbetween all matter, breaking down the molecular bonds of an object (Physical, solid, Energy). He can also entrap, or store MASSIVE objects, beings or quantities of energy, within an accumulated mass of Dark-Matter/Energy to various effects.

Typically, being that Dark Matter/Energy is present everywhere and inbetween everything, he can change it's state at will. Allowing him to convert into solid state, creating incomprehensibly HARD and DENSE objects to be used offensively or defensively.
This, well, is something i am very.. cautious of. From donning his mask, it would be simply said that he can literally abuse this capability from the hollow mask's powers as much as he wants to. First of all, there should be a severe drawback in manipulating dark matter & energy. Secondly, i want you to limit the range since he would be able to manipulate all of space and literally crush every single thing that bounds the 'existence' and how much MASS he can manipulate and even convert, and i would suggest that he will only be able to take 1/2 of the actual amount that his capacity allows considering dark matter/energy is literally.. 'everywhere'.

Fix these first, and i'll re-check it for a second time. Again, if you have any issues, feel free to lurk me out, as i have already told Ima before i even checked this app, that i am very nitpicky with powers. I won't make your abilities unusable, but i'll try and balance it out.

Empty, blank space.

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Romulus Bison [Approved 1-4-] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Romulus Bison [Approved 1-4-] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:24 am
I'm fine with most of the things you've fixed right now, except a few bit more i need you to fix after re-reading it.

Lastly, any and all energy taken can be redirected by the sword in the form of massive Energy attacks or area of effect attacks, expressed elementally [He is fond of lightning and fire], or in base form (spiritual energy/reiishi]. While Romulus is capable of exerting energy in a multitude of forms once converted for his personal use, he is LIMITED by his mastery and knowledge of a given spectrum of energy. Complex Energy spectrums (Cosmic radiation, tachyons and the relative) require substantial amounts of effort on his part and drain him appreciably. His Experience with them are limited due to the low-volume in which he encounters them. He is ALSO limted by specific types of energy that are naturally reluctant, or specific, with that stated any energy from WITHOUT those attributes are subject to his power.
Alright, you've fixed what i needed you to do, however, one more thing. It should be an added fact that he cannot convert/absorb/redirect any energy that is far above from his tier, beings that are stronger than him in terms of both in power and tier. Despite being an 'energy', there are some levels of energies that are far beyond his level of absorb or even convert, so you should fix this one problem as well until he reaches a certain tier.

His affinity for sensing and using energy offensively and defensively incline as well, and the added ability to convert Dark Matter/Energy for regenerative purposes drastcally bolsters his toughness and survivability.
First, how great is the regeneration is? Can it replace his limbs or/and organs? If so, how long would it take? Same goes to your normal regeneration too. You need to describe how does 'dark matter/energy' can do in general for offensive/defensive purposes, and laid out the drawbacks when using the conversion of dark matter/energy too much during the period of using his hollow mask. Just straight off saying 'he has affinity to use it offensively and defensively' without a general description of it would be just confuse everyone.

Fix these and i'll check it a third time. If i see it fine, i'll stamp an approval for it.

Empty, blank space.

Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Romulus Bison [Approved 1-4-] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Romulus Bison [Approved 1-4-] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:15 am
alright im stepping here for a moment, You can absorb energy from higher tiers but first of all if your trying all absorb an entire attack you cant and how quickly you absorb energy is slowed due to it be an energy that is beyond yours tier wise. when characters grow so do their energy and that makes it much more unstable. when another character attempts to adsorb this energy because it is an energy beyond them they can have a much harder time controlling it, when fighting higher tiers you would just be unable to absorb as much energy as quickly as you like, you can still absorb it use it and convert it just not as effectively. Sorry cookies for stepping in, if i made an error in my statement correct me. But as how as i see it he can use energy but has to be careful as how unstable these energies can be.

Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Romulus Bison [Approved 1-4-] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Romulus Bison [Approved 1-4-] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:47 am
First stop being an asshole you just keep causing more issues for yourself, Second you show very little understanding of the site, 0 tiers are not gods at all and you keep going " oh 0 tier this 0 tier that". They are much stronger then other characters but you seem too stupid to understand it and just want things to go your way. quit whinning over every thing. What i mentioned before was something cookies missed you didnt need to be a dick and post and insult him for i came to look at the app and noticed you made a comment dont forget you can still talk to him normally and tell him what the issue is and you can have any app checker or staff to over look what is posted. WE ARE HUMAN WE MAKE MISTAKES AND MISS THINGS WE ARE IN DIFFERENT TIME ZONES WE CHECK THINGS AT DIFFERENT TIMES AND CANT ALWAYS GO AND DOUBLE CHECK THINGS. LET ME REPEAT WE MAKE MISTAKES WE MAKE MISTAKES THEY ARE NOT ON PURPOSE. now as this is done. i have told cookies not to worry and that i will be looking at the app once again. you seemed to have responded to what he wanted fixed fine. Now if you have an issue with something go report it to staff because insulting or saying stuff in xat or here in the app isn't talking to them. This is the second time you have been told.

Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Same as before
  • Mental Deduction: Same as before
  • Pain Endurance: Same as before
  • Focus:Same as before

Comments/Notes:as staff we have a right to recheck the app if an issue is spotted. now thank you and have a nice day.
Tier:2-1+

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum