Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Recovery [WW4 Intermission Thread][Open]
Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) EmptyToday at 3:56 pm by Gin

» Down in Margaritaville [Open]
Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) EmptyYesterday at 3:19 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Bear Hugs
Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:44 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims
Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:02 pm by darkfunnel

» [WW4 EVENT] The paths they've chosen. [open]
Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 10:58 am by Shizuo

» Turn A Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.]
Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 3:42 am by Guest

» Whispers on the Wind.
Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 10:54 pm by Yaksha

» City Of Shadows: Quincy Bloodstorm [WW4 Start Event] [Antarctica]
Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 7:49 pm by Gin

» A Meeting of Men [Open?]
Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 6:05 pm by Rawk

» Hey, You, Whatcha Gonna Do? (Murasaki, Stefan)
Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 4:38 pm by Gin

Top posters
THEFROST
Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) I_vote_lcapSome water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) I_voting_barSome water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) I_vote_lcapSome water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) I_voting_barSome water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) I_vote_lcapSome water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) I_voting_barSome water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) I_vote_rcap 
Chao
Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) I_vote_lcapSome water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) I_voting_barSome water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) I_vote_rcap 
Pockeh
Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) I_vote_lcapSome water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) I_voting_barSome water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) I_vote_lcapSome water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) I_voting_barSome water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) I_vote_rcap 
Forsaken Crow
Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) I_vote_lcapSome water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) I_voting_barSome water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) I_vote_lcapSome water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) I_voting_barSome water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) I_vote_rcap 
Henrex
Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) I_vote_lcapSome water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) I_voting_barSome water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) I_vote_rcap 
Kade
Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) I_vote_lcapSome water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) I_voting_barSome water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 2658 registered users
The newest registered user is Chadian

Our users have posted a total of 127537 messages in 19427 subjects
Share
 

 Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mujin
Kido Kid
Mujin

Joined : 2014-09-25
Posts : 80
Karma : 0
Age : 23
Location : Don't be a stalker...

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) Left_bar_bleue100/100Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Tiers:

Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2)   Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 5:47 pm

The air was moist and currently Kraun was overlooking the numerous people walking around the beach in this area of course he would be halfway in the water relaxing and brushing of the looks the people passing gave him, With no shirt on it would seem weird to most that the male featured no belly button and was extremely skinny around his stomach area though his upper body would not be as skinny. His pale grey skin would gleam against the daylight offering him a somewhat glow of natural causes. His eye's would scan the area every so often, white with black pupils and irises, and his long straight white hair would be running down just past his waist, neatly parted down the center to cover the sides of his face only allowing small glimpses of his eye's to be seen but with enough staring one would see the emotionless facial expression he was currently giving off before standing up dripping water.

His attire would be one befitting the current area a simple skirt reaching down to his legs which was grey in color almost perfectly matching his skin color along with pant's under. The pant's would be similar to those scuba divers wore allowing him to get his daily swimming done if he so pleased. Considering Kraun was relaxing today, alone he would simply start walking down the beach looking everyone over most people in a group and simply staring back at the male as his gaze began to waver on them he would move toward the water walking on top of it for some time before simply dropping his head now being the only thing stickign out the water he would take a deep breathe taking water into his lungs before it offered a cooling feeling and hi breathing methods switched allowing him to utilize the gills on his neck.

He would simply stay off the shore for now and watch over looking everything that was going on he could not help but wonder why he didn't have any friends. Of course he knew some people in the vanguard but still no one would take time out of their day to see what Kraun was doing and it would cause him to sigh as he started to swim backwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy
Veteran Member
Sumdumguy

Joined : 2014-06-28
Posts : 214
Karma : 2

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) Left_bar_bleue24000/10000Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2)   Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 6:13 pm

Several dozen meters off shore, not out of sight of anybody but far enough away so that no one noticed her immediately, sat Rachael. She didn't sink beneath the water, nor did she seem to get wet from it at all. The waves even seemingly parted for her, adding to the strange sight of a young girl lazily sitting atop a massive body of water. Anyone on the shore might just think she was floating atop some sort of intertube or something, but that was not the case. No, that was not the case at all. However, to Rachael, she was merely sitting inside of an invisible box made of her aura. Anything that tried to touch her would find a solid wall in between them and her, making it impossible to touch her unless they broke said barrier.

But that wasn't going to happen, thought Rachael, as nothing that powerful was even within 10 meters of her. All she had to worry about was someone finding out that, no, she was not floating atop some inter-tube, but was rather just floating on water. But again, that was not going to happen. If it did, she could just sink herself like a rock and walk to a spot on the shore where there was nobody, making it seem like she had never even gone into the water. Speaking of which, she still had yet to get wet at all. Her not-so-impenetrable box of solitude kept all the water from really getting to her, so there was no fear of getting wet. Not like she had a fear of getting wet anyways. At least not in a platonic sense.

Brushing the thought from her mind, Rachael sighed and looked off to the horizon longily, as if she wanted something, only to realize that what she was doing-

"Holy shit this is so cliche. Staring off to the horizon? Since when did I become a god damn middle aged woman having a- I don't even wanna think about it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mujin
Kido Kid
Mujin

Joined : 2014-09-25
Posts : 80
Karma : 0
Age : 23
Location : Don't be a stalker...

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) Left_bar_bleue100/100Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Tiers:

Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) Empty
Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2)   Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 6:28 pm

Kraun would be under the water moving about swiftly seeing as how he was in his natural environment, he would have not a care in the instead as he twirled about under the water he would become more relaxed and simply begin to look around taking in small breathes as the smaller fish began to swim around him, he would chuckle if he was hungry they would have made a good snack but with him being under the water and having the ability to sense certain things happening around him he would look up to notice a girl simply standing on the water though from his simple sensory skill he knew she was in some sort of box due to the thing causing the water to vibrate when she moved.

Kraun intrigued to see someone enjoying the water like himself would begin to move toward the top before slipping his head out just in time to here the lady talking to herself he would lift his head fully out of the water in a silent manner only showcasing how natural moving in the water was for him, filled with a mind of wonder Kraun would place his hand forward and touch the box around the girl considering this would cause some attention toward Kraun he would slip under the water again and move at a pretty fast speed in order to move in the location of the lady's blind spot he would stick his head out of the water once more and again look over the lady but this time he would not touch. Instead he would simply stare at her his gaze unwavering and blank as he watched trying to think to himself what kind of person he might have just bothered and seeing as how it was rude to simply invade someone's personal space and then leave as if it was a naturally occurring thing. He would wait and when the girl finally spotted him he would just stare not saying a word in fact nothing would be heard no breathing from Kraun due to him using his gill's at the moment.

His wet hair would fall over his face almost completely covering it though the notable parts would be seen, his face. Well defined and gaunt in a statue-esque sort of way, almost appearing neither masculine nor feminine; it is rather ambiguous, allowing the girl to have to decide for herself if this person in front of her was indeed a male or a female. Considering she got Kraun to speak to her out of interest or politeness he would of course tell her but at the moment he would simply stare in the middle of the water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy
Veteran Member
Sumdumguy

Joined : 2014-06-28
Posts : 214
Karma : 2

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) Left_bar_bleue24000/10000Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) Empty
Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2)   Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 6:47 pm

Rachael sighed and shook her head, head falling into her hands as she sat cross legged in her box. There was nothing to do out here, nothing to see, nothing to hear. Well, there was plenty to hear, it just wasn't interesting to her. Waves crashing against distant shores and seagulls flying overhead just weren't the right sounds for her. Then again, neither were a lot of things. Just before she started rattling off a list of said things out of boredom, Rachael felt something touch her box. Her eyes didn't move a single inch from their spot, but instead turned a dark red instead of their usual golden yellow. There was something swimming around in the water quite quickly for its size. Shark? Not likely. Whale? What, was she stupid now? It wasn't THAT big.

Feeling the thing exit the water slightly, she simply sighed audibly, making her discontent known to the man that had just invaded her alone time. She hated it when people invaded her alone time, but this man clearly didn't understand that. He might not have gotten a good look at her already displeased face, after all, which was entirely likely. In fact, she wagered that she was right, and he didn't see, making the situation even worse. Now she would have to communicate with actual words in order to make her ever-present impatience and bitterness known. Oh what a joy.

Without turning her head at all, or even moving a single inch, Rachael simply opened her mouth and spoke in a clearly irritated tone.

"What do you want?"

It was here that the man would see something twitch beneath Rachael's skirt. Upon further inspection, he would see a little fuzzy tip poking out from just next to her leg. At the moment, so as to avoid suspicion, Rachael had her doge ears flattened against her head and pinned there with a headband, and her tail was wrapped around her leg and hidden beneath her skirt. Because, of course, it would be horrible for this shark man to see her doge parts. Yep. Totally a bad idea. What was even worse for her was that she could tell he was a shark just by how he wasn't breathing, and how she felt the shark-like shape and feel to his body. So she WAS right about the shark part, he just wasn't an actual SHARK kind of shark. Only part so.

"Which means he's like me..." the doge muttered under her breath, slowly realizing that they were both some kind of animal hybrid. The only difference between them was that she was a doge, a mammal, and he was a shark, a fish. Did doges eat fish? She hoped so. If she was a hollow this would have a completely different meaning, but to her it was just a matter of "did he taste good?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Senior Member
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm
Joined : 2014-08-06
Posts : 2377
Karma : 11
Age : 23
Location : The Land of Canabu' (Canada)

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) Empty
Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2)   Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 10:17 am


✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

__________________
Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2) Image
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Some water for you?(Open to 3. minus the first 2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge
» Aysu of Water
» A new Day, new decisions (OPEN)
» A Game of Truths and Dares [OPEN]
» Wolf out of Water [Mission

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Locked/Archived International Threads-
Jump to: