Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Allies [Within Shadow Fall Bases] Left_bar_bleue0/0Allies [Within Shadow Fall Bases] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Allies [Within Shadow Fall Bases] Empty Allies [Within Shadow Fall Bases]

Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:47 am

"The air out here smells... fowl." A deep, raspy voice cracked through the still air before the entrance to the gates of Hell, a few miles out, within the tall buildings of the Shadow Fall bases. The voice belonged to a man named Ravan Vespara, a man whom was as of right now unknown to the entire world and existence itself. By the second he set his foot outside of Hell, however, this was to change. Before his vision were children, adults, demons of all shapes and sizes right before his gaze. He didn't care who they were, he didn't even want to learn but he knew one thing was certain: they weren't ready for what Ravan and Hell held within. If but even a whiff of Hell's Energy escaped and corrupted these people, it is likely their bodies would be obliterated and consumed by Hell itself, being forced as a prisoner for all eternity. Just being so close to Hell was dangerous itself, the first gate to the first layer of Hell actually playing one of the most pivotal roles of any layer. Hands held in the pockets of his black jeans, Ravan continued to roll his head on his shoulders, each movement cracking in a different spot. His gaze grew more menacing as his eyes began to glow red, instantly shifting them to a small boy accompanied by what looked to be his father. Within the blink of an eye, he was right before the two - right hand stroking the underlining of the father's chin. Two words escaped his mouth. "How... pathetic."

After these words escaped his mouth, the palm of his hand would be flat on the man's chin, and with a single pull down, dislodging is bottom jaw and ripping it from his very skull, blood beginning to pore down and soak the ground. Ravan's hand wasn't even touched by blood, he had done this so fast and swift, that all of the blood hadn't touched his clothes or skin. Only for the moment after that he held the lower jaw did his fingers and hand become stained with blood. He looked around at the horrified faces due to the stunt he just pulled, and he just saw worthlessness. All he had ever known his entire life was strength, he had only know creatures or pure anger and hatred, he never even thought that there could be such weak beings within the demonic race. The Rakshasa truly were unique, in his mind. In spite of all these actions, Ravan's plan was to not actually cause a fight here. He didn't want someone of higher power to prove him wrong and try to kill him. Rather, he was testing the people themselves. The man whom now laid on the floor, jaw lines completely removed, was an example. If they people around him were disgusted by that, they wouldn't survive in Hell.

Throwing the jaw aside and rubbing a decent amount of blood off his right hand, Ravan stood before the giant gate to Hell. The person responsible for summoning this gate and bringing Hell into fruit was Khala, but she had left out a core detail. The people whom had overcome the dangerous and hostile wasteland just to view these gates and those within the Shadow Fall bases were not ready for what was within Hell. The surroundings of magma and fire were meant to keep people away, some people in fact mistaking this area for Hell itself. As his body faded again, it had instantly re appeared atop of a weapons manufacturing building, feet laying over the edge. This factory was one of the largest within this specific Shadow Fall base"I don't have an interest in these pitiful beings. I simply wish to see what our so called "allies" have planned for the likes of Hell. If it's anything weak like that old man, I will be severely disappointed. In fact, I won't hesitate to purge all these camps myself. The likes of Deveta and Hell don't have a need for such useless beings, so I'd be doing everyone a favour really." His hand was thrown up to his side as he was talking, imitating and expressing his words through use of his hands. His tone held one of disgust, disappointment and viciousness.

"Ah, right. There's nothing more annoying that some random person rambling about how he'll crush you when you don't even know his name." Sighing a little bit, he stood up; voice audible for anyone within a few miles radius to hear. "Ravan Vespara, The Original Rakshasa. Now if you dead beats mind, I'd like to talk to someone who isn't completely fucking useless." Ravan was a man of simple stature, he didn't care what others wanted. All he cared about was his job of maintaining as well as guardian Hell and himself. Those whom tried to come between that would swiftly find their end.

Coding by [THEFROST] :: Graphics by TEITOKU

Last edited by Teitoku on Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : coding error)

Allies [Within Shadow Fall Bases] Ap8OoJO

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Allies [Within Shadow Fall Bases] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Allies [Within Shadow Fall Bases] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Allies [Within Shadow Fall Bases] Empty Re: Allies [Within Shadow Fall Bases]

Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:12 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

”..My.. My..Can we not kill these poor souls? Even if they are a tad useless Mister.. hmm?..” said a calm voice, a feminine voice as the being known as Ravan would ultimately find a feminine figure who’s hair was of a calm amber color at his backside. her voice was calm and so was her demeanor while her energy seemed to flux, mostly suppressed at the moment as she had looked upwards at the hellish halo of distorted light which filtered down, so close to what many would consider hells real entrance. Her hands ultimately seemed to barely flick while she had shifted her body so she could have turned, facing the individual while her eyes suddenly turned hard. Cold and hard as the back of her hand would have smacked into the male’s face with an augmentative force which was enough to cause a dispersion of wind around the two individuals.

She hadn’t made a second thought of smacking the “Original” Rakashasha. Rather she honestly didn’t find his title.. intriguing enough, Instead all she found was a man who was wackily out of touch with the modern culture of the world. Which was why as she would have blinked slowly starting with the air, she would use her immense knowledge of zao-ka to in moments generate an updraft which would blow hells miasma out towards demon-world. Subsequently causing every one of the rowdy demons who wished to explore hell to turn tail and simply run. While Inami had stood there still letting her hand lower as she’d cross then over one another, allowing her lips to form into a pencil-tip thin line. Showing moderate annoyance with what had just happened.

After a moment or two however, the queen of chaya nation would have taken a breath of hells invigorating miasma. As then slowly she would have glanced down at the weapons factory. As if it was a small after-thought. However after that glance she didn’t spare any more thought to the weapons plant. Her own mind whirring as she was calmly assessing the best course of action for her to go through. As in her mind, she could easily understand how demons would look pathetic to a hell’s oldest guard. Yet, there was something that was bothering her, which was the way the man dealt with the annoyances he seemed to have run across here in hells gate-way to the demon-world itself.

Finally though? Inami would have frowned making a slight ”Tch… “ Sound as she had slowly tilted her head to the side as she would have allowed a single vein to bulge in her head. Other than that, her agression all was maintained on the inside. Pent up rage, was quelled and replaced with an icy calm as she would have slowly allowed her calm and quiet voice to echo multiplied by many different clashing verbal notes. Making an unholy noise befitting such an unholy encounter while amidst the noise only Ravan could hear what the words actually meant. Given he was a denizen of hell himself.

”..So, What is a denizen of hells deepest layer gain from sticking his nose where it doesn’t belong? From what i understand, Demons are nothing short of the work of deveta himself as well. You are clearly more gifted then most however. . . “

Inami slowly had allowed her eyes to glance into the rakshasha’s own, her dull amber orbs shifting to reflect that she currently didn’t seem to be impressed. merely disappointed by the display that she had just witnessed. So she’d finish before she rambled on too much.
”..Ah right… There’s nothing more annoying than some pitiful being rambling to an equally pitiful being randomly without introducing themselves. “

Inami would look at her most recent annoyance. and state her own name. ”..Inami Asthavon, The Queen Of Chaya Nation. So now that ur talking to someone who’s not so fucking useless. Tell me where all this trash u have to say came from. Then we can converse civily from there little one. “

[b]
Template By: [THEFROST]

Allies [Within Shadow Fall Bases] LzZCuy7
Allies [Within Shadow Fall Bases] BtXe12b
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Allies [Within Shadow Fall Bases] Left_bar_bleue0/0Allies [Within Shadow Fall Bases] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:09 pm

Within moments of his words, he heard a rather distinct voice among the crowd below. He had stood atop of the weapons factory to put himself above the crowd, to make himself the center piece of this commotion. And he wasn't disappointed. Just as he wanted, within moments, a girl that was much shorter than him appeared. He simply smirked and looked at the small amounts of energy she was radiating around her body; he sort of found her intriguing. Perhaps someone of worth had actually shown themselves, not a useless foot soldier. "What? Are you some kind of saint trying to save these useless souls, ahhh?" As he spoke he held a irritated tone, clearing showing his disgust with someone wishing to protect people whom were so pathetic and useless to their plight. Just as he finished his sentence however, the backside of the woman's hand would come flying towards his face. The hand would make contact, just not with the intended target. As it would hit, a mist of darkness would appear in the shape of Ravan's body, fading as the hand sliced through it. Less than a metre behind it, Ravan stood, a scowl on his face. "Try some stupid shit like that again and I'll use your own spine to carve your flesh into tiny pieces. I'm only here to see what my apparent "allies" are doing and what their plans are for Hell now that moron Khala made it so public. No subtlety at all, tch."

Ravan only had one thought whilst his gaze remained upon this woman, and it was disgust. Unlike the old man before her, she had strength to fight for herself, this wasn't even debatable. However, in the eyes of Ravan Vespara, she was nothing more than another hunk of meat waiting to throw into the grinder when the time was right. So even as the strange miasma was blown across the settlement of Shadow Fall, he didn't even flinch. He simply on looked as many of the demons started to flee the area and the camp slowly started to empty. Not that it mattered in the end, Ravan just viewed them as wastes of space anyway. "You seem to know a lot about me, considering nobody but Khala and Deveta knew of me in that lowest layer of Hell." Sitting back down on the edge of the weapons factory, he simply spat out a wad of saliva and sighed. "Did I not just exclaim why I'm here? You ask questions you already know the answers to. I simply seek to know what you morons plan to do with Hell, or perhaps if we can sort out plans. But if you're going to act all high and mighty with a title such as Queen, I might just lose interest and go back to sleep for a thousand years." With a yawn, his right hand would be raised to his mouth and covered, the hand was still stained with the blood of that earlier demon.

He grew tired of all these useless questions being thrown around. He came to discuss with someone whom would perhaps have plans for Hell, or plans for how they want to use it to their advantage, and all he saw were mild titles and useless beings. But perhaps this woman could have shed some light on things. "When you've been in confinement all of your life, you do tend to be out of touch with things. Why am I here? Where did my trash talk come from? Interest. Interest in what the family that awakened my realm of Hell plans to do. Interest in why this organization believes Hell should bend it's knee to the will of Shadow Fall." All Ravan could think as he spoke these words was 'Tch, this is going to go nowhere. Yet as he looked at her, he could tell her annoyance. He could tell that Inami was annoyed by his presence, by what he aimed to do. That made Ravan smile and laugh a bit. "I really couldn't give less of a fuck if you're annoyed. You chose to come here, so don't act so innocent now that you've arrived."

Most of the camp had been cleared out by the miasma by now, perhaps a few people remaining but that was all. He had been out of Hell for two minutes and he was already faced with someone who claimed to be some form of Queen. Perhaps she was, perhaps she wasn't - Ravan didn't really care. Ravan, however, thought just as much about the Queen of Demons, Mana. He thought the title of Queen or King of a nation or race of demons was pathetic. Pathetic that people tried to make themselves so important by using a title that meant nothing. His own title, "the Original Rakshasa" wasn't something he chose nor something he wanted. It was a fact, a fact that had cursed and haunted him since birth

His donned outfit blew in the breeze with his black and blue tinted hair. Raising his left hand behind his head, he had pulled the hood up and over, large ear like cloth hanging from either side; appearing to be bunny-ear's stitched to it. He hadn't taken his Hell Beasts, Sapheda and Kala Vespara, with him for a single purpose; which was to stop the idea of this being an "attack." If he had brought both his Hell Beasts with him today, the likely hood of 3 powerful beings appearing in the midst of a Shadow Fall base could signify an assault upon them. Which wasn't the plan. Not yet.

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Allies [Within Shadow Fall Bases] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Allies [Within Shadow Fall Bases] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:19 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

”..Well to some extent. im just like you. Only I’m bound more.. forcefully.. you see, pay attention. ..as i’m not the one that want’s to explain things to you. so.. without further adu.. “ Inami would say as ..around her hells energy began to manifest.. legitimately manifest. Something no other demon could do, so as hells energy seemed to expand it would cover her body in hell fire as her mouth steamed and she would say slowly. clearly.. in a voice that rolled like thunder. ”"..May satan come and sate my soul, satan soul activate" After saying this? Inami’s body would be completely engulfed in the flames of hell, as ravan being a denizen of hell, would probably understand the shift in aura and energies going on inside the girls body.

After which though there would be a dark orb of nothing more then hells purest miasma, energy expanding exponentially as well, even though they would be a few miles from hells actual gate? Even ravan would be able to sense the extra “Gate” or connection to hell which would be opening. Making him feel as if he was straight back in the inferno. While the likes of inami’s body had contorted, bones snapping, growing, interlinking. Changing .. a metamorphic “Shift”. As amber hair turned white and slid over the girls head, ears turning pointed. Devilish claws and a tail forming on her body as well as bat -like wings. Her body suddenly then as the transformation would have finished?

Blood fire, and hells miasma would all expand outwards. Expelling and then lingering as a girl who looked nor felt anything like that pitiful queen emerged from the depths. Her gaze a stoic mirror which showed no sympathy for these pitiful beings that lay below her. Nor the individuals which fled, which would be seen as one jumped up behind the creature. And all the beast known as satan soul did? Would have been jerked her tail to the side killing the straggler while her right hand merely shifted to the side, And clenched as a raw wave of hells energies would pulsate in the radius around hells entrance. Turning stragglers to dust without harming the “Entrance” to the factory itself. Her eyes looked down at the ash and she would have seemed to without any emotion say slowly..
”..Even as ashes.. they are an eyesore..”

The Denizen of hell then had shifted her gaze to the likes of ravana, cracks in her skin showing hells energy corrupted beyond the point it should be, while the denizen would have slowly looked the being up and down, as if she had been “Sizing” up the individual, quite clearly. After which she would slowly say in a tone which was merely a confirmation to something that would clearly show this was not inami, that the girl currently in view was nothing like the other girl. Her lips moved and she would clearly say in a tone which was unlike anything uttered by a demon. Calm and to the point, she had finished slowly, so that the individual would understand one thing and one thing only.

”..Ravan, hell kneels to no faction, any faction which tries to make hell bow. Must be eradicated without a trace. Shadow fall is more like a.. benefactor, However.. It’s prudent not to let them venture too far into hell. Can’t you feel it? Hell dislikes change. I am bound tightly, so i cannot directly do it for hell does not wish me too. But set your own boundries. Send a message. “

Satan soul would say slowly, as her eyes would have calmly assessed the one known as the “Original” Rakshasha. And then she would say in finality.
”..Now.. what else do you wish to know?

[b]
Template By: [THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Allies [Within Shadow Fall Bases] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Allies [Within Shadow Fall Bases] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:01 am
-Reserving post-

Allies [Within Shadow Fall Bases] WVMWLOu
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:11 am

A deep sigh overcame his body. He listened to her words yet they held no merit to him. Ravan was curious about the types of people he would meet outside of Hell, outside of being confined, but he didn't expect the first person he ran into to be like this. Did she have something to prove? Did she want herself to look "better" in the eyes of Ravan? It was such a meaningless task, in the eyes of Ravan. The Original Rakshasa was not going to be impressed by some form of transcendence, nor was he going to bend his knee because someone wanted to claim they were tightly knit with Hell. His entire existence was that of being surrounded by demonic energies and creatures, demons of immense power that could literally stomp anyone who got in their way. So as he on looked and listened to the phrases she spat out, he simply glared and clenched his eyes, his face looking lazy and unimpressed. She was just like him? He really doubted that. There was nobody like Ravan in this world, or so he liked to believe. He felt the aura of Hell melt over his body like a warm shower, bathing his already Hell-soaked body in the essence of Hell once again. Sure, he felt that it was surrounding him and fixated around the Shadow Fall base, but to him the aura of Hell was like a slight breeze that knocked a strand of hair out of place. He didn't even blink an eye.

Shifting his vision to the side, he placed a hand on his right cheek and simply slumped into it. The people around him were becoming incinerated due to the transcendence of the being before him, yet he still didn't blink an eye. Although he was interesting in one thing: how she was related to Hell. Mostly, to Ravan, this was a passing thought, something that didn't even matter. In the end, he simply looked up at her new form, hair changed to pure white with cracks of energy glowing around her face and in her skin. Sitting back down and letting his legs dangle over the edge of the building he stood upon, he simply sighed and looked her in the eyes as she sized him down, looking at him from head to toe. "You're not like me, no matter what you might think. We're worlds apart, and I'll be keeping it that way." Brushing his right hand through his hair, he looked up at her once again before keeping a rather bored demeanor. "You can stop spouting shit any time you wish, you know. Don't lecture me about Hell. Hell bends it's knee to no one? You cannot speak for all of Hell. We Rakshasa have free will, and we will not bend our knee to anyone unless we wish to. I was born into Hell, I was born from the ashes and blood of those whom came before. Do not lecture me about my own dimension, you insignificant worm. I came here to talk over what Shadow Fall plans for it; for the only way campaigns grow is through diplomacy. I do not consider this bending my knee, I consider this an alliance which remains beneficial for both sides."

Letting Hell's miasma surround his body still, he simply spat out another wad of saliva that became to build up from him talking too much. "I do not wish to know anything if you do not have answers." Crossing his legs, his right leg would lay atop of his left thigh, as he leaned back and used his hands as a medium to keep his body elevated. Breathing in deeply, then blowing outwards, he would let the auras around him flow out like smoke. He wished to know about their plans, not be told what Hell was.

Standing up from his relaxed position, he would walk right up to her and look her straight in the eyes, about a metre or less between the two. He looked into her emerald green eyes and simply spat out a few words. "I don't care who you are. I don't care if you're related to royalty, either." Cracking his neck, he took a few steps back before assessing his surroundings once more. "More Shadow Fall outposts or presence in Hell seems fair, perhaps we can even craft new weapons or material out of Hell itself for your cause. However, the Queen of Demons is notorious for her... chaos, and conquering of lands on Earth and other locations. In exchange for outposts in Hell and our cooperation, those of willing Rakshasa shall also have access to your outposts and have honorary positions made among the Shadow Fall ranks. Not as your soldiers, not as your underlings - but as partners aiding each others cause."

"And if you are in no position to decide, bring me someone who won't waste my time." As it stood, Mana and Khala Asthavon already had access to most layers of Hell. However, at the same time, Shadow Fall did not. In the mind of Ravan, he simply wanted to strengthen Hell. With a powerful ally such as Shadow Fall, they could have people to rely upon if attacked, people to leach resources from if needed. Mana and Khala held a honorary position within Hell, but as far as Ravan was concerned, Shadow Fall did not. Not yet.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Allies [Within Shadow Fall Bases] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Allies [Within Shadow Fall Bases] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:15 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Artist: Infralove - Song: Diablo Swing Orchestra - Word Count: 1570

Hahahaha!

This was hell, was it not? Death, despair, reincarnation and more death! The first layers of hell were always the hardest to phase through to reach the eternal bliss at the end, so it came to no surprise that the air would be hot, tense and ripe with the stench of murder and bloodshed. Oh my, oh how; it was everything The Demon Queen was accustomed to and more!

Spewing forth from the blood of the first demon Ravan had slain in his awakening, the embodiment of The Danava of Chaos and Discord started to take root. Constructing her shell from this crimson fluid, the beginnings of The Empress figure began with a feminine build. Standing at five foot seven and possessing skin as pale as snow, the root of The Queen's body was form as naked as the day she was birthed into this universe. While blood was changing to flesh, the raven lush form of Mana's hair poofed from behind and overflowed down to her shoulders. In doing so, two pairs of pointed horns in an onyx color that resembled vibrate sprouted forth from upon her very head.

Following that crucial point, the shadows of the earth mended itself around her body and formed a black dress which extended down to Mana's knees. From there, with a flashing white light, the materialization of a white bow on her right hip came to be. Yet and still, the darkness was still binding ever-so tightly around The Queen's legs to forge a pair of black leggings and high-heeled pumps around her feet. But, it was not over by a long shot. This blackness extended to her hands and forged a pair of black gauntlets to complete the attire of The Demoness.

When finished with her summoning, the emerald eyes of The Demonic Empress opened and stared with a manic grin at Ravan as he asked for someone with position, authority and power to make the rulings in Shadow Fall to step up. And who better to come to the plate than a Throne of Shadow Fall? Hahahahahah! But, it wouldn't be a meeting if there wasn't more than one person, now would it? So, there was a third visitor among them to make this a bit more -- even.

Seeing how Ravan brought guest of his own in the form of his Hell Beast, a shadowy figure of a child emerged from behind The Demoness to further even the odds. As the darkness crumbled like shattering glass from the young girl, the sight of luscious white hair that protracted down to the child's feet first came to view. Soon after that point, the adolescent of a demon began levitating a few inches off the ground and a red light flickered around her figure.

In this way, a dress as black as the night forged itself around the girls frame. With its summoning, numerous crimson lines that resembled tribal like markings began to illuminate around the garment; while the cuffs, edges and collars of the gown became filled with a white color. And, at the same time, a skin-tight suit with the same markings as the Demoness's dress compressed itself around her body and let off a high-pitch hissing sound; smoke filling the air none too long after it became audible.

As a pair of boots came to be around the girls dainty feet, a circular scarlet gem came forth from the child's forehead and her blood red eyes pierced the fading shadows around her body and dissipated them to unveil -- The Princess of Demon World. Yes, Neoveta Asthavon seemed to accompany her mother down towards this diplomatic trip to hell.

Stepping forth to her mothers side with a void expression, it had been the first time in awhile that the two had this close of a communication to each other. Thus, she'd clench to her mothers left hand and The Demon Queen would give a large smile to her offspring. Rubbing her head ever-so softly, Mana soothed her and conveyed, through physical touch, that everything would be alright.

After all, who wouldn't be on edge after hearing The Original Hell Demon went on a rampage of sorts within their own bases? Feeding off the senses of hell, both of them could tell that Ravan meant business and wanted no weaklings or moles on his side. Thus, this uneasy intent made Neoveta somewhat nervous, but to Mana? This outing was just another day in the park and one she snickered off.

"Now, now. While those in Shadow Falla are prepared to die at a moments notice, lets not go around shedding blood so carelessly, S'ugah!"

Her voice as cheery as always, Mana raised her right hand in the air, stuck out her index finger and had her energy expand around the fiery red scenery in the form of a green mist. In moments, the air became quiet, distilled and drenched in the aura of The Demon Queen. In this way, she sought to lessen the grip of both Satan Soul and Ravan's overwhelming influence on the area. Thus, following in toe with her mother, a serene sensation pulsated within the air and a white misama soon followed. This signature came from the embodiment of The Demon Princess and sought to give peace, release and goodwill to those whom were caught in the crossfire of this exchange by sending them to the 666th layer of hell to find their eternal bliss.

Cackling with frenzy delight, Mana kept up their demonic crusade and proceeded with filtering out any spiritual signatures that were not strong enough on their own to endure the meeting. However, not many were phased out at this point. The Shadow Fall Operatives who were remaining had enough endurance, willpower and morale from the presence of both their Demon Queen AND Demon Princess to want to cling on to their lives and remain strong in front of their leader.

Henceforth, from their willpower, these Shadow Fall Knights refused to buckle under the weight of Satan Soul, Ravan and even Hell itself as they made a point: THEY WEREN'T WEAK CANNON FODDER FOR HELL DEMON'S!

Indeed, this wasn't the doing of Mana's energy, but the hellish loyalty of her maddening followers standing tall for once in their lives. Gathering in massive crowds of thousands, they formed into organized platoons and all roared for their Royal Leaders. Even among those of the most wicked of hearts, there was just something about having a figurehead they idealized, looked up to and admired that gave them such tenancy to want to fight. Something to believe in, something to look forward to; these almost deities figures gave them that and so much more.

So, with the air so shocked and filled with the smells of life and death, Mana could only let out a jovial laughing fit as she almost cried tears of laughter from such a scene playing out. Winking her right eye and kissing the crowd back, The Empress could only say one thing:

"CHEERS, MY PRECIOUS COMRADES OF DEATH'S ARMS!"

In that victorious shout, the sounds of thousands upon thousands of Shadow Fall Members screaming in joy followed. Following their very Queen into the depths of hell; if this was not a testament of their strength to live, then what else could they do to otherwise show The Raksha they were strong enough, bold enough and valuable enough to be their allies?

And from this raging response of the soul, a pair of white hands that were as big as some of the most impressive skyscrapers of Demon World were brought forth around The Demonic Princess, The Queen, Satan Soul and the Original Hell Demon and his Hell Beast. It brought forth an ominous feeling of power, that even with Ravan's strength, would pose quite a problem. For it was not a single souls power, but the combined effort of Shadow Fall's might into an energized form. They could strike him hard and fast in this form, yes, but it was but a means of show.

With two steps forward, Mana emerged from the mist of hell around Ravan and held out her hand to extend this reach of comradery to him. For this wasn't just a means to throw around their power, but as a metaphorical and literal way of extending their hands to The Demons of Hades.

"Come now, babe, don't act as dim as a broken lightbulb. You are my fellow demon in arms. The sum total of your existence, even if you choose to disregard it, is representation of you wonderful and beautiful creatures of Hell."

In a sharp summoning of energy, a boom rocked out across the area and what soon followed was a red and black throne chair raising to the surface of the ground below them and behind Ravan. This was certainly the work of Mana and lead to what was coming next:

"It is why I want you to have no further confusion as to your standing in our union. In other words, sweetie, I am offering for you to become my equal and stand as my partner as a fellow throne in Shadow Fall and as an acting Demon King in my kingdom."

With that said, Mana awaited the reaction from Ravan; still holding out her hand for him to take if he should so accept her gracious, gracious offer.

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:46 am

Having heard no response from his speech, The Original Rakshasa simply sighed to himself, a bit of anger building up within his body as he sat there and looked deeply into the eyes of the Satan Soul that emerged before him. As said before, expressions of power weren't going to make him falter, rather he'd memorize the display of power and simply act as if he didn't care. When, in all essence, he really didn't care. The way in which Ravan's mind worked was interesting, he had very little capability to feel fear - as mentioned multiple times by himself, the only fear he might feel is when faced with Death itself. Anything beyond that is child's play and boring. By focusing on these details and using it to understand the people before him was more powerful than somehow being blown away or bending his knee to their display of power. It didn't matter if this was Touketsu displaying his power, nor if the so called "Soul King" - it was all pointless threats and people trying to bloat themselves to be something important. Although, even someone like Ravan could tell the "important" people, and this Inami person that stood before him was one of them, coming from the royal Asthavon family after all. However, she didn't even reply. She didn't even acknowledge his requests, which originally made Ravan feel a deep burning sensation of anger in his chest.

This would be the case, however things changed rapidly. As he was to stand up from his seated position, a green miasma had began floating through the air ever so elegantly, and from the blood of the slaughtered old man arose the new figure of someone whom he didn't expect to personally come down. It took him a while to grasp just whom was passing through and reforging from the blood. The first thing he noticed was the bones and limbs being reconstructed as he began slowly walking to the area in which this was occurring. After moments of blood being warped and twisted to bring about this new figure, his eyes eventually fell upon this female demon - Mana Asthavon, the Demon Queen. He had expected an audience from some of the more powerful and important Shadow Fall associates, but he never imagined that the Queen herself would emerge and prove herself even worthy of his time. His eyes simply remained lazy, almost giving a look that screamed "get on with it" or "I'm not interested." Since Khala had brought the gates of Hell into Demon World and finally summoned the realm, he had only heard fleeting stories and the escapades of the Demon Queen being one of the most ferocious, monstrous beings to ever exist. If all of these stories and tales were true, then Ravan had no interest in simply trying to fight or cause comotion among such a powerful being. Just as she even stood there naked, black clothes and white ribbons eventually forming around her body, he could tell that this wasn't an opponent he'd want to fight on their home turf. Perhaps it wouldn't end up being an opponent at all, after all, she was the Queen of his other demon-kin.

"Sugah? To think the Demon Queen would use phrases that make her sound like some form of cheap whore." Simply spitting out a wad of Saliva after that statement, he watched as she slowly ascended and became more materialized and present to the situation. Kala and Saphaeda hadn't actually wanted to get involved in such a situation, but at the moment the small girl of white glow appeared behind Mana Asthavon. The two Hell Beasts appared and walked on either side of Ravan, all three of them sending deadly gazes towards the Demon Queen. Ravan, Saphaeda and Kala looked straight into Mana's eyes, and then Neoveta's, then down to the mass of people that quickly accumulated from the Demon Queen herself appearing. They didn't say a single word, they simply on looked as she amassed this massive army of demons that would follow her to the end of the world. The green miasma had still been floating around them, but they hardly paid any notice to it as the more she spoke and the more the chants of the demons below bellowed, nothing else seemed to matter. Because they were ready to die for Mana, ready to throw away their pathetic lives, Ravan eventually grew a bit of admiration for her.

She had made an empire that eventually had built itself full of people ready to throw their lives away for her personal cause. It was eerily reminiscent of the way kings of the olden days would simply serve and die for things such as gold or to conquer cities. Ravan had profound admiration. He didn't even pay attention to the massive gauntlet of their energy being spawned by their magnificent combined strength, but the Rakshasa didn't pay attention to these types of things. This is what he wanted, if he was to align and work hand in hand with someone like Shadow Fall, a display of their forces, a display of offering was needed.

...And offering, in the end, is what Ravan received. As he stood aside his Naraka Janavara, he looked at each of them with glares as if "finally" and shifted his vision back to the queen eventually. "That was rather dramatic. Although, I find myself intrigued..." As he stopped speaking, however, she made a proposal that perked his interest more than anything had before. She spoke words of not acting dim, or broken. However the thing that caught his interest were her final words, words that inquired about him... becoming the Demon King, alongside her, within Shadow Fall. According to Ravans memory and knowledge, the last demon king was known as Abaddon, a being whom was not only billion upon billions of years old, but has a reputation of being terrifyingly strong. For years since his disappearance, no King has come to take his throne -- and she was offering it to Ravan, a stranger? Something felt amiss.

"Y...You're offering me a position as Demon King within your army? You don't even know me, and you're offering me? What do I say to such an offer? For all you know I could use that position to remove you skull and use it to drink your blood from. So why me, huh?" The throne that was formed behind him was swaying as he stood, the red and black thorn chair from below him. He ran his fingers across the sides of the chair and slowly sat into it, easing himself into the chair. "Strange. If you would have me, I would take up this position. Perhaps I could slowly ease myself into having an ally like this, as well as being in such a position of power."

Sitting on this throne, Kala and Sapheada simply onlooked with blank expressions, before finally looking to the demon queen and speaking in monotone: "Ravan is a man of pure hatred and violence, if you're fine with having something like that, then we shall follow along side him as his Shadow. After all, it is what we were created to do. But if you plan on using him in anyway, or he ends up becoming nothing but your pawn, we will consume and destroy the establishment you have built up without hesitation. We will remove any trace of your existence. We do not care what you have built up, nor the power in which you flex. It will be decimated, should it come to that." These words spoken from the Hell Beasts were dead serious. They had assumed that since aligning with most of the beings of Hell, and becoming rather largely engrossed with the occupant of the final layer of Hell, Mana would not be so stupid as to use him as a pawn. "In exchange for this, everything in Hell would essentially be open to Shadow Fall as a resource or base of operations. Mana herself and those she herself allows will be granted access to the final portion of Hell, where nobody else but Khala has been before." Ravan spoke softly, a glow of dark blue and purple energy would begin to fade around Ravan's hand, the essence quickly dispersing and warping around Mana's body. Once it wrapped around her feminine figure, it burst into a cloud of darkness that would shroud her for moments them aim to seep into her skin like a leech. This would signify that she would now be able to pass, control and even warp the gates of his layer, 665, to pass onto anything she wished. Essentially, Ravan aimed to place a portion of his "authority" as a Rakshasa into Mana. Whilst Ravan could not control the gates of the others and allow every Rakshasa to give her access, she could most definitely find herself capable of influencing or holding dominion over most of the gates, even forcing them open. The demons of Hell themselves however might still wish to refuse entry. "I cannot speak for every other Rakshasa, however you should now hold sway over most layers of Hell itself."

"What exactly would I do, being a demon King and all?"

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:45 pm
-posting with animum [inami has left ]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:04 pm

「NOTICE FOR THIS THREAD」

Alright, I am going to go ahead and post ahead of Shizuo. The reason for this is because firstly I talked with Kyle and it should be alright for Mana to be the 2nd in posting order with this thread since Inami dropped out. And, seeing how Kyle already posted with Ravan, and he wanted to see Mana's reply, I want to give this reply before a new character drops in.

Secondly, what is the reason for Magnoila being in this thread? Is she associated with Shadow Fall? This thread was primarily meant to be associated with Shadow Fall member, so unless you sign her up, what is the point of her being here? Please answer that before jumping in this thread.

The last reason I'm posting is to also keep up the hype with this thread and I'm gonna try and get my post up sometime tonight.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum