Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Allies [Within Shadow Fall Bases] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Allies [Within Shadow Fall Bases] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Allies [Within Shadow Fall Bases] - Page 2 Empty Re: Allies [Within Shadow Fall Bases]

Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:55 am
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Artist: Diablo Swing Orchestra - Song: Stratosphere Serenade - Word Count: 3334

My, oh, my! Those eyes of The Hell Demon's were so cold that they could pierce daggers into the hearts of the fiercest demon. It made The Queen of Demons think that by dragging him out of this LITERAL HELL that she was indeed doing this man a favor to easen and soften up that jagged heart of his. Anymore years in this decrypt place and he'd be more frigid than Absolute Zero.

So it is among those reasons that she started laughing off what Ravan had spoken about her "promiscuous" behavior. Just what difference did it make if she were a whore anyway? She was the epitome of what a female demoness should be! So it stands to reason that such a creature would have a wicked sexual appetite, no? Yes! Along that line of logic, The Queen laughed harder and felt more complimented as it brought out more of Demonic Nature to the surface by The Original Hell Demon acknowledging that part of her persona.

"Whorish? Sure darlin'. Cheap? Don't sell me short, prude! I'm hotter than your average demonic bitch, after all."

Using her free hand that did not take Ravana's hand, Mana snapped her finger and pointed her index and thumb fingers at Ravan like a gun. Shooting off the metaphorical bullets right back at him and not lowering the status of herself one bit. At least, in her mind anyway! Giving him a wink of the eye, The Demoness giggled once more and then turned her attention towards the glaring stares of Ravana's Oh-So-Loveable Hell Beast.

"Ara, ara. Keep staring at me with those eyes and I might get the impression you are sizing up my tender body. You two have such sensual gazes~"

With another wink of the eye, Mana addressed both Kala and Saphaeda as she that wicked laugh of hers grew more wicked in tone. Much to Neoveta's dismay, she hovered behind her mothers backside, shook her hands and head and tried to get each of the Hell Beast not to pay much attention to her mothers comment in sign language.

'Please. Don't get offended. She is just....in a humorous mode.'

By this time, The Princess of Demon hoped to have established a telepathic connection with the duo of Hell Beast. With a final bow, she'd swiftly emerge back at her mothers side and let out a sigh. Sometimes, The Itching believed, her mother's attitude was a bit too haphazard for her taste.

Nevertheless, Mana was none too put off by her "lovable" antics. After all, she had the whole damn world behind her back! Who else wouldn't be drunk off that kind of excitement? So she could only let out more manic cackles in the air before she regained her composure, smirked and decided to coin off a response to Ravana's words about her so called "dramatic" entrance:

"Well, darling, I am always known for doing everything big and grand. And with this day being a momentous moment in Demon History, do you not think it is befitting?" Holding out her free left hand once more, she twirled around and pointed out all of the wondrous sights around them. From the screaming military force of Shadow Fall, the overshadowing arms of their collective power, hells miasma freely overflowing and even the Princess of Demon World and Queen of Demon World were in attendance. What demonic soul wouldn't at least give their acknowledgement to this scene playing out? That is the question Mana posted to herself!

"It is why even you must feel this orgamsic senseation in the air, love. It is why you are intrigued after all~"

Sounding ever so sure of herself, could anyone even prove her wrong in that aspect? Even the heart beat of the calm enigma that was Neoveta felt itself racing with anticipation from this gathering of mighty demons and hellish entities. And from this chaotic scene, the ecstatic pleasures of madness and chaos intermixed within Mana's blood, heightened it and brought it to life with such joy that she let out another howl of wicked laugh before turning her sights back on the stammering Ravana.

Eh? Did she surprise him with that offer? Charming! It was nice to see a little change of pace from his stoic expression.

But alas, Mana never considered this to be a bizarre move. After all, she was The Empress of Madness and Chaos; so erratic and fast-paced decisions were to be expected! She was the QUeen, right? Right! She made the laws and rules of Demon World, correct? Correct! So who is to say she couldn't so swiftly choose her right-hand off the top of her head? No one, thats who!

In the inner mechanisms of The Demoness's mind, Mana considered Ravan to be fitting because: he had strength, he was the forerunner of the Hell Demons and figured it would be a sufficient token of appreciation after she had so radically changed his realm following the results of Demonic Incursion. Did the male honestly think so little of himself? It was a bit surprising to her!

In spite of that, there was a deeper meaning to him becoming King even if it was spurred on such short notice. However, those thoughts would be sealed off until later. When the male takes his crown, these understandings will come to the pass and he'll understand where he stands with The Queen and Demon World. Surely, however, The Empress did not see him as a pawn. It gave her impression the man had quite the paranoia and vivid imagination.

"You have ears so you hear me, right 'Sugah? Right! So use them to hear the fact I am offering you a figurative and literal seat at my side as a throne in Shadow Fall and as a King in my nation." Now performing a courtesy, Mana giggled with sheer glee before nodding her head back and forth in a rapid manner and taking a soft sigh to sink in the moment. Having her army behind her, being in the depths of hell where a demon is their strongest, having her daughter at hand and potentially having a new King at her side -- made The Demon Queen oh so happy. And a touch of madness and chaos to sip on certainly didn't hurt to improve her mood either.

"Non-sense. I share parts of Deveta's memory. I'm quite aware of who you are, sweetie. You just aren't aware of what I am!"

There was almost a mischievous tone of voice heard when Mana spoke those words. Rubbing the bottom of her nose with her left index finger, Mana snickered and let out a devious laugh as she joked with him in that regard. At least, she hoped he'd take the comment as a joke. After all, it isn't too hard to discern just who Mana is just by reading a few historical books or even the recent headlines news.

"But, as we get to know each as Queen and King, we can both fill in the blank spots about what we don't know about other. How does that sound, hun?"

Winking her eye, she then gave an approving thumbs up and laughed once more. While, at the same, Neoveta blinked and kept staring at her mothers carefree state of mind. It seemed, that despite how much stress was piling on her from the duties of Demon QUeen, the further her mind started to go south and disregard them. Something almost felt -- amiss -- to Neoveta as well. And it wasn't based on any notion that Ravan himself was being played as a pawn. No. Something -- was wrong internally. Almost like a burning, striking and overwhelming pain. It made Neoveta almost vomit if she wasn't accustomed to the divine pains of being kin to Khala, Deveta, Iriko and The Queen of Madness Incarnate itself.

This was -- off putting. But, The Demon Princess would keep those comments to herself as to not upset her mothers moment and keep the peace. As, if nothing else, it may be The Child's overactive mind playing tricks on her. Paranoia was a common trait had in these days of unparalleled war, after all.

"So please, darlin', I thank you for havin' such kind manners and taking my hand in this world."

Then, Mana's eyes blinked and she chuckled once more with devilish pleasure at the threat Ravan barked off. Gruff, tough and menacing; a Demon King if she ever saw one! But alas, she had to make sure there was no misunderstandings about her position as well, right? She was the one who built Demon World into what it is as their Queen, so boundaries needed to be set!

"Oh? Crushing my skull in? Well, it certainly it isn't the first time someone has had the balls to claim to be able to do that to me! But like all the others...." There was a darkened expression across Mana's face when speaking those words; almost as if a shadow had loomed over her very eyes. In a tone that seemed cheery, yet oh so serious, The Demon Queen continued on and then had the edge of her scythe, Dead Master, appear around Ravana's throat. Seemly from out of nowhere. "...I'll just cut their balls off and put an end to such non-sense, babe."

Clapping her hands together, the carefree aura of Mana's persona since once returned and she laughed it off like everything else up until this point. Granted, Neoveta still seemed rather on edge from those comments. If one thing were to go off in this assembly of mass powers? The Demon Princess feared the outbreak of a massive power. So The Child felt her mother should be more careful, but understood this was her affair to manage; however nervous she may be around her.

"Besides, if you ever wanna know my true intent, I can always mark you and share my thoughts and feelings with you. I don't much care for using others as pawns as other Demon Lords in the past have so boldly proclaimed. Why bother when I have myself if I ever needed such a task done?"

To further illustrate her point, Mana ripped open a hole within her chest. In that moment, it was as if the weight of an entire universe befall the area; making most of the soldiers and even Neoveta herself feel smothered by this intense pressure. It brought forth a massive clap of thunder that even made chunks of the earth beneath their feet crack and shatter.

AHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

And then, once the boom past, the sounds of tens millions of millions spirits laughing, crying, howling, screaming and uttering inaudible noises into the environment became as loud as the first clap of life following the Big Bang. In this way, Mana's eyes glowed bright green and snickered with sheer delight as she unveiled The Force of Her Damned Army; a hive collection of souls that is rumored to have screeched into the hundreds of millions with the spirits and souls Mana has killed throughout the centuries. With each life she reaps? Another soul is added to her undead army.

So, by all means, Mana wasn't bluffing when she spoke the notion that she had no need for such pawns. And thus, as quickly as this chaos emerged, it faded without a trace and the green miasma of Mana's aura once again blew over the four walls of Hell as the air settled down. Sewing herself up by means of high speed regeneration, the separate dimension that was Mana's stomach had been closed off from the world and she chuckled after the show n' tell was over.

"If I need a few pretty pawn pieces, I can just take them out of myself, dearie."

Dusting herself off from all the dirt that flew in the air during her little exhibition, Mana gave a smug laugh and continued on with her speech to the soon-to-be King Ravana.

"After all, a pawn is suppose to be something YOU can control without fear. I don't need a pawn if I can't control it. No. I just desire companionship in the form of royal friends. You can understand that,r ight? Surely you must get lonely in your isolated circle of Hell? "

Raising an eyebrow to Ravan, The Queen expected an answer to her question as she was curious as to where the male's head was at during this point in time. Did he experience the blues of loneliness? Did he simply not care? Or was there something more hidden beneath him? People had a way of hiding their true intents, meanings and emotions; she has an endless supply of lives to understand that much. It was only a matter of deducing when Ravana was ready to express his true heart to her; if ever.

With a vacant stare, Mana tilted her head to her right and slowly -- a curious expression crept across Mana's face. Did those Hell Beast honestly have any idea the kind of company Mana kept in her inner-circle?

It. Made. Mana. Laugh. Them. Right. Out. Of. Her. Court

"Don't be absurd. I have a brother who is the embodiment of war, a sister who is a Demonic Goddess capable of destroying worlds, The Queen of Hollowkind as my wife and some of the most bloodthirsty and sadistic minds this side of Demon World marching down the path of war with me. Do you honestly want to keep questioning my motives here, babe?"

Pointing each of her fingers from both her right hand and left hand at each of the Hell Demon's, Mana could only bust a gut with pure laughter as they questioned her having Ravan by her side. This was The Queen of Madness they were dealing with; having chaotic company -- was to be expected -- and loved!

"So don't worry your pretty heads about anything such as pawns, the people I keep close to me or anything other than the offer that my humblest of attitudes wishes to bestow upon you. Sure, I may expect a favor now and again, but that is just the nature of friendship, no?"

Raising her eyebrow, Mana questioned both Kala and Sapheada and added on: "For I'm sure we are both going to be exchanging gifts and resources to one another, no? So you should know my expectation outright, but it is not the only thing I seek."

Shrugging her shoulders, The Queen let out a content sigh and shook her head.

"I want us to become pals because it becomes quite dull not having a cast of interesting folks in ones life. And I'm sure, with how long you three have stayed in hell, you could use a change of pace in your own life, no?"

Pointing at Ravan, Kala and Sapheada with her right index finger; they surely had to agree, right? What person in their ever-loving mind would stay in a black hole for the rest of their lives? A person Mana could suck dry of their madness, thats who. The thought of during such a lengthy period of non-changing occurrences truly frightened Mana from the sheer magnitude of how dull and boring it must've been for them to endure.

"Maybe we can work on those paranoia issues once this is all said and done. As, after all, you've had to have come out of that bottom layer of Hell for a reason. I say that reason is to explore and get to the surface world better, no?"

Chuckling from her crudely made joke, Mana did raise a point. An older demon such as himself surely wouldn't have come all the way from the most "sacred" of Hell's layers just for fish, chips and some time to breath in some fresh air. This was a major life altering decision in the eyes of Mana and one she was rather interested in divulging further inward about.

"Glad to see you are comfy, however."

Making a comment towards Ravan nestling into his throne chair, Mana let out another snicker before she folded her arms and had her lips curl into a soft smile. Hearing those words made her rather pleased as she did find it rather pleasant to be accepted in this way. Gathering new friends was always a nice endeavour, right? Right! She thrived on being the social butterfly she was and amassed more positive and thrilling energies within her psyche from this.

"The Queen thanks ye' for having me here, King Ravan."

With a gentle laugh, Mana bowed and felt the essence of her body growing stronger once more. The shadowy mist consumed her body, tightened around The Empress's core like a hungry animal and sought to become one with her so that she truly may raise to the title of: "Queen of Hell". Letting out a fervent moan of pleasure, the amount of madness and chaos associated with all of Hell came CHARGING into the very core of The Demoness's body. It made every tendon tighter, every drop of her energy more potent and The QUeen was in a state of total bliss as her face reddened, eyes rolled her and body sweated with pure delight.

The echoing of millions of children laughter soon bounced off the walls of The 0 Layer once more and the very essence of Hell shook. From the first layer all the way to the home of Khala; pure and utter power rumbled like no other. For what was forging inside of Mana Asthavon -- was astronomical.

Indeed, the vortex of unconstrained chaos in hell had taken deeper root within her and crafted a literal core within the internal dimension sealed within The Queen's body. Taking in the destructive, hellish and outright lunatic properties of Hell into her essence; Mana's body forged a specialized core of energy that bonded itself to the four walls of Hell and sought to further her own element. As, in this way, the progression of her Danavahood accelerated and the transformation was nearly complete from Demon to Full Blooded Danava.

Yes -- this was the perfect gift to bestow upon the Queen in exchange for The Hell Demon's rule as King. It was ripe, it was just and Mana came back to an upfront position with a manic laugh before giving herself a few seconds to compose herself. It was if there were constant series of orgams expanding and spasming across every inch of The Queen's Body. Oh yes, it was all but wonderous! She oozed further power and caused the military behind The Queen to remain silent in the wake of this release.

In that time, Neoveta kept her distance, but ensured most of the army around them was kept in check; and that her own mother would not fly off the deep end. The chaotic energies that brewed within her parent grew further deranged, increasingly more dangerous and let off an uneasy feeling as she felt more than other that her mom was in more pain than she was letting on. The bond these two had -- told Neoveta that. But still, this was not the time to bring it up.

Radiating a gem green glow, Mana's eyes lit up with life and pierced into the stone cold abyss of Ravan's own with a smile stretching from ear to ear. In this way, a connection was made and The Hell Demon could tell she was very much satisfied with the result. So, she'd reach for his hand, shake it and then explain his duties as King:

"Its simple, is it not? We should reign you in at The Capitol Nation as King, no?"

With that said, Mana awaited to see what Ravan's reaction to all this would be. If he were to agree to come back to her compound in The Central Demon Nation, a black portal would emerged behind them and they'd be well on their way towards entering The Heart of Demon World and entering The Demon God's city for a major announcement.

What path would Ravan choose?

Allies [Within Shadow Fall Bases] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Allies [Within Shadow Fall Bases] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Allies [Within Shadow Fall Bases] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Allies [Within Shadow Fall Bases] - Page 2 Empty Re: Allies [Within Shadow Fall Bases]

Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:10 am

The manic laughing of the Queen of Demons would be unsettling to anyone, however when it came to Ravan, he could handle the intense exposure of her manic and crazy urges. The more she laughed and the more she proved her manic personality, the more he smirked with a slight essence of cockiness. She had just offered him the world, although he saw this offering as a rather big gamble on her end, which made the Rakshasa demon wonder whether or not her decisions could be trusted in the future. She was charismatic, Ravan could tell them from the second she called him "sugah"with her very casual, feminine voice. She commented on perhaps he was insecure about his own importance, or his own existence, but that wasn't the case at all. Spitting out yet another wad of saliva, he sat on his chair and simply tilted his head, right elbow placed on the throne's arm rest, palm placed upon the bottom of his chin. "Whatever you say, "queen". I must say however, I do respect what you've built up. It is quite the... empire."

His eyes were clenched, simply looking at her elegant, but terrifying appearance. Ravan, Saphaeda and Kala all thought that Mana was very beautiful. Her appearance was dark, but held a flair of attractiveness. Even someone who hadn't been exposed to any form of sexual feelings his entire life, Ravan really did think she was beautiful. Kala and Saphaeda simply looked at each other whilst they listened to Neoveta speak from the side of her mother. Her words were seemingly in an effort to excuse her mothers words, but it wasn't a problem for the duo Hell Beasts. They simply looked at each other, then back to Neoveta. The two of them were very observant beings, just like Ravan, so the three of them were working really well together. The voices they heard were in their head, but the two Hell Beasts were speaking for all to hear. The inner workings of their minds were constantly analyzing, they twisted and turned, anaysing every ray of sunlight that crossed their vision. They worked best as a duo, so it made sense for their minds to work best together. Although, they did have a request of the demon Queen if she was indeed going to follow through with this crowning of Demon Kings.

Speaking in turns, they smiled softly. "It's not a problem for us." "Your mother speaks fondly, and we believe her words." Stopping their speech for a moment, they then began to speak in unison. "As beings whom have loved and spent all of their lives with Ravan, we request we remain by his side. As his Shadow, more or less. We expect this was originally part of your plan, but we wish to understand further."

Ravan himself simply sighed then let out a lazy yawn as the two bantered to Mana and Neoveta. His hands brushed across this throne he had sat upon, a happy smirk on his face. He wasn't one to succumb to temptation, nor was he stupid enough to let someone use him as a pawn. If Mana's intentions were to truly control him, or she was even thinking of controlling him, Ravan would have torn the chair in two the moment it was brought before his eyes. Regarding most of his actions were to be in front of his soon to be army, he couldn't falter. Shadow Fall was the key point in which his alliances with Hell could be built, and given control of one of the most powerful organizations in the known universe... that was a rather big first step for Ravan. He rubbed the bottom of his chin slightly as he on-looked from his chair. Mana's cackling only grew stronger in his presence, which made Ravan simply chuckle to himself. He respected this, because he understood Mana.

He understood the manic laughing. He understood her perceived craziness. He understood that there was a very intense feeling of desperation in such a laugh, a laugh that loved chaos and essentially could strike fear into Deveta himself. Spending his entire life in Hell, Ravan had been driven to that point of desperation. Throughout his life, he had tried to kill himself countless amounts of times. If there was a method of killing oneself, it is likely that Ravan had tried it. Being born into Hell and created from the bones and blood of the former guardians, his entire existence was based around the Horrors of Hell. The horror of being pushed into such depressive mindsets because of your surroundings, seeing unspeakable horrors right from birth. It messes with your mind, so in many ways, Ravan sympathized really easily with her madness and love of chaos.

Even as she spoke of her crushing of skulls or simply killing those whom aim to crush her own, he understood. His idle threat of perhaps crushing her skull wasn't aimed to be insulting, but perhaps Mana took it that way. All laughter and smiling of her face faded as he noticed within seconds that a massive scythe she was resting on was now placed against his throat. Still sitting on this new throne, Ravan didn't even flinch. The blade was just about touching his neck, but not a single muscle of his moved. He simply remained seated. Moving his hand to his mouth and yawning as the scythe was pulled away, the original Rakshasa sent a statement back to Mana in return. "I didn't mean to offend you at all, Queen. After all, I wouldn't want to crush the skull of someone whom is about to be my ally, plus crushing the skull of someone so attractive would be saddening." Even as he spoke though, his eyesight was slowly drifting off to Mana's side, eyes straightening onto Neoveta.

As his gaze met the young Asthavon, he could tell instantly that she seemed nervous. He raised himself from his chair and walked closer to the Queens side and leaned down, raising his right hand to Neoveta's face staring into her eyes for a moment. With a small smirk, he pulled his hand away and pushed his face backwards, taking a few steps away as there was now a considerable distance between the two. "Tell your daughter to not be so nervous. I'm not going to kill her. Maybe. I'll think about it." With a soft chuckle, he simply returned to standing by his throne, running his hands across it.At the time of this, Ravan looked up and saw the gaping hole Mana had ripped directly into her chest, the thousands of souls escaping. The only thought that could race through his mind was: 'well, that explains the "being used as a pawn" situation.' In a sense, this small display of power was enough to ease the mind of both Ravan and his Hell Beasts. They weren't impressed by the amount of power shown before them, no, they weren't interested in such things as people flaunting their powers like Inami had done previously. The main

Saphaeda and Kala walked forward as Mana began laughing manically again, addressing them with her speech now. She spoke of her family, of a sister that could destroy dimensions, of a brother whom is literally the embodiment of war. All of these things were new to the two Hell Beasts. The two looked at Mana with a slight look of confusion, mixed with an expression that said "...really?"
Taking a deep breathe, the two again started speaking in unison, using their connected minds to speak exactly what the other was thinking. "Why do we question your motives? It's simple. We don't know you. We have heard stories of you, fables that make you seem to be the most fearsome demon of our time. Atop of the fact that you lead one of my most destructive and powerful organizations to ever exist. We cannot know your motives, nor should you expect us to right out of the gate. It was not only Ravan that spent his life trapped in that Hell. It was us, too."

It was true that Ravan did wish to get away from Hell, he wanted to explore the world outside of his own origin. The Demon Queen was simply providing a way in which Ravan could explore outside Hell, alongside one of the most powerful and developed empires to ever exist. As soon as the essence of power fluctuated through from Ravan's body to Mana's, he could feel a strong bond within them. The demon had actually placed a piece of himself within Mana, and she chose to accept. A rather fitting gift of their new partnership, which allowed many of things for the realm of Hell. Basically, she had become a pseudo-Rakshasa. The orgasmic noises of Mana simply made him smile as this happened - the overflowing power of these two combining to truly become the King and Queen of Demon World. Although it was still unheard of to him, even as Mana exploded with the essence of Ravan and let her body become attuned with that of his Rakshasa energy, Ravan was thinking. What could she offer? She spoke of him ruling over in the National Capital, but he didn't really know what that entailed. It could have meant that he acted politician, which wasn't exactly something he wished to do. He had to modes - killer and sneaky. More often than not, his "shadows" like presence turned into violence, too. He was not one to stress diplomacy, he would gather everything he needed through killing the opponent or hiding in the shadows and gathering information.

Before shaking the hand of Mana, he simply stared at it for a few seconds. This was it. This was where he decided his fate. If he grasped onto her hand and shook it and followed her into becoming the new Demon King of Shadow Fall - his life would change drastically. Looking down and slowly putting his hand forward, he finally grasped her hand and shook it, giving an expressionless gaze as their hands touched. "I guess I should accept. Although I must say, I expected to be here for much less. If it meant I had to blow the fuckery of this base apart, so be it. If I had end the worthless lives here to get an audience, I would have. In the end, this was more than I expected. I still don't even know what you're thinking. One day, your gambles and decisions might come back to bite you." Saying these words, he let go of her hand as the black portal would have ripped open behind them, ready to sink them away into the abyss. Although, before they did this, Ravan stopped.

"I believe your mentality is warped, or this is perhaps a gamble. Your mindset and laughter is hinted with stress, underlined with depression and generally unfocused. Perhaps I am wrong - but your mentality has proved to be unstable at best. You are an interesting figure, and as if your daughter. I do not think you are thinking this through clearly, but I will accept your requests to take the throne as Demon King. I shall see where this leads, either to my destruction or to our greatness." Stopping his speech on the Queens mentality, Ravan returned to speaking of the plans for the outside world. "I haven't seen the outside world before, this is actually the closest I've got to stepping foot out of Hell. I believe your assessment of me being paranoid an insecure are false accusations, but I'm not one to point fingers. Spending your entire life in Hell would twist and torture anyone's mind, don't assume I think low of myself. I'm more fucked up than I care to admit, but in the end that's made me sure of who I am. Ravan Vespara, The Original Rakshasa and New Age Demon King."

Coding by [THEFROST] :: Graphics by TEITOKU

Allies [Within Shadow Fall Bases] - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Allies [Within Shadow Fall Bases] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Allies [Within Shadow Fall Bases] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:54 am
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Artist: Diablo Swing Orchestra - Song: Honey Trap Aftermath - Word Count: 2003

Judging from the relaxed smirk across the male's face, it seemed that the Hell Demon was quite pleased with this turn of events. A mutual agreement had been forged by the two and a deal with struck to allot both of their forces to reach new plateaus strength never before seen. This was the beauty of friendship, no? Each of them were giving the other what they needed and allowing for companionship to blossom in the midst of their political affairs. So it why The Queen could only let a playful giggle as the male complimented the empire she had painstakingly built up for all of these centuries.

"Why thank ya, S'ugah. I hope you'll find pleasure in this new home as much as I have over the years. Its quite the expansive kingdom, as you've said so yourself."

Speaking in more refined, polite and in-control voice; the playfulness of The Queen's tone was still there, but she seemed to be more at ease at this point; aside from a few snickers here and there, that is.

"Yes, we'll try to accommodate you as best as we can."

The timid and soft spoken voice of The Princess of Demon World had soon followed after The Demon Queen. Shifting her cold crimson stare towards the eyes of each of Ravan's Hell Beast, The Demoness noticed a rather peculiar look across their faces. With the glances they gave one another, the intellect in Neoveta's mind brought her to the impression that they must've been deciding on something. And, within a few moments, that they did.

It seemed that both Kala and Saphaeda had came to the conclusion that what The Queen of Demons uttered out was -- acceptable. That brought forth a sigh of relief from The Young Demon as she was none too keen on starting another uneasy conflict. Lord knows, Shadow Fall, no, the Asthavon Family alone had enough of those. So, while her body became to become less tense and rigid; a nervous, yet more softened and relaxed smile transitioned across The Princess's face as she was most content with how things were proceeding as well.

"Thank you for understanding....."

Those words were echoed in a hushed and reserved tone by Neoveta and delivered into the minds of both of the Hell Beast. However, it seems that they had a request. With an eyebrow raised out of curiosity, Mana heard of their request to be Ravan's shadow's and snapped her fingers. She had cooked up a rather shift solution to their dilemma of desiring to be their masters bodyguard.

"Well then, darlings, why don't you two sweet things become apart of our lovely Banshee Force? They serve mostly The Queen and King of Demon World from Shadow Fall's forces, take orders from thrones and is the perfect spot for you two precious souls to be in to serve your master as he so sees fit for you."

Face lightening up with excitement, and voice filled with enthusiastic, Mana gave two thumbs up for them to join this cluster of an organization as well in positions that oh-so-fit their taste.

"As we reach the Royal Kingdom, I can work on instantly filling you in those places, no? Yes!"

Giggling playfully, The Queen hoped that the two Hell Beast would take her advances as pleasantly as they have been throughout this entire conversation. After all, is that what they not desired? To be at their masters side? Yes! Yes they did! So it would make sense that they'd accept this position.

But alas, it seemed The King still had further statements to make. And -- who wouldn't? One doesn't just have a weapon placed around their neck and not react. Well, at least if the force driving the scythe has the capacity to inflict serious harm to ya! So, Mana snickered once more and listened to his words before responding with her own.

"Flattery? Ha! That'll get you everywhere!"

Waiving her right hand beneath her face, Mana appeared to be somewhat appreciative of the moment as she cackled further on. Maybe there was a bit of vainness inside of her, but even without any sort of body modifications or shape-shifting business, The Demoness would still look as how she appeared to Ravan. So, in this form, this was The Queen at her finest and she was very satisfied with his remarks on its appearance. And, in a way, she almost assumed he meant it in a metaphysical sense with how vast, unbound and massive her spirit is. But, that is a subject for another day!

"So I won't take offense anymore! Promise!"

Holding each of her hands out, The Queen made a heart handsign with both of her hands and giggled once more with giddy-glee.

However, while mother was so cheery, the daughter seemed rather unnerved. Locking her eyes with Ravan's own, the impression that Neoveta was given is that The King apparently had sparked an interest in her. Taking those loud footsteps towards her, The Demoness blinked and within moments he placed his right hand and face in front of those.

For those few moments he peered into The Asthavon's eyes, Neoveta's stare intensified before -- her face turned red! Bright red! Averting her gaze from his, The Demoness seemed rather flushed and she shook her head in rejection of the notion that The Princess was afraid of him killing her.

"N-no. That isn't it, Ravan. I'm just....." In a quiet tone, Neoveta tilted her head downwards and muttered out: "....just....shy around certain types of males. That is all." Speaking quickly, and almost inaudibly, The Princess quickly got out what she needed to express. Bowing before The Original Hell Demon, she hoped he'd take that as a sincere apology before she coughed and tried to ease the rushing of blood to her face to revert back to normal.

Alas, however, that statement brought forth an amused cackle from the likes of The Demon Queen. While true she had been exposed to men and boys alike in her time growing up, The Princess was rather family based and spent most of her time around females. With a majority of the gender being feminine in the Asthavon Family, she felt a more natural and relaxed gravitational pull towards her fellow sex. Males, however, were a far more distant and far away figure. And when that figure comes face to face with her -- the fireworks pop off!

Sure, one could say this was a lunatic thing to say when she so easily felt comforted around the presence of Iriko Crow, or fought fiercely against the Demon Lord by the name of Matthew Hinote. However, in each of those situations, there were external circumstances that altered her view. In the former, Khala's influence and markings had clouded her head and made her share the same feelings of lust, attraction and love that her mother had for this man and it masked her own shyness. Two, in the latter, Neoveta was forced to fight Matthew and had to overcome her fears in order to secure something more important than her own bashfulness.

Thus, in this casual setting, Neoveta found herself playing with her dress and waiting for her mother to take control of the situation as she always did. Nudging her The Demon Queen's side, The Princess of Demon World urged for Mana to carry on with the conversation through a series of telepathic relays between the two. Between snickers, The Queen pinched Neoveta's cheeks and cackled out:

"Come now, daughter, don't be so coy! Lighten up and ease up! You'll have this decrypt heart of mine die of warmness from how adorable you are right now!"

The Child Demon then puffed her cheeks and turned away from her mother before Mana turned her sights to the doubting expressions of both Saphaeda and Kala. Clapping her hands together, The Demoness had the remedy to quell their concern of the unknown as well.

"So, ya still doubt my motives? Fair enough, s'ugah. I'll share this wicked mind with you following the crowning ceremony for King Ravan over there. You can make your decision then on whether or not you should have further doubts on me; as I'd like for us to have a pleasant friendship and can't have that looming our heads, now can we?"

Pointing both of her index fingers at each of the Hell Beast once again, Mana made sure to exclaim the point that she was talking to them; as Ravana would not be the only one enlightened to the intentions of The Demon Queen when this celebratory occasion comes to pass. But alas, the bridge to that point was the handshake of Mana's right hand and she resumed to holding it back out for Ravan to take. In this symbolism, he'd accept the crown of The King and shake about Demon History for many years to come!

"Oh, would you have, now? Ye' are starting to sound like me almost! You want to command a crowd, no? Gather an audience, yes? Welcome to my aura! Thats the ambition a King should have!" Patting Ravan's back with her left hand, Mana mostly laughed it off, but those words did ring some truth. If he was willing to go that far for an audience, imagine what kind of drive he may have in the position of being a King. Its how she became Queen herself, after all.

"And worry not of my gambles or behaviors. That is the fun of life, no? Sometimes the best friends are made from unsavory situations and untrustworthy people! Its how I met my wife, after all!"

On that last line, Mana let out a hearty laugh and the reflection of the company she kept surely reflected that as always.

"Besides, death grips us all in the end. You know that better than anyone else. Why not have a bit of risky fun before that time comes?" In that moment, there were hints of melancholy bouncing about Mana's cheery attitude and voice. But, it was quickly shifted again as she twirled her finger around and poked Ravan's nose with her index finger.

"Unstable, but not ungrounded. I am crazy like a fox, s'ugah." Winking at Ravan with a playful expression, Mana continued onward. Most of the things that the male uttered about her depression? Filtered out of her mind. Now wasn't the time to deal with such trivial thoughts.

"Well, let me be the best tour guide ever for ya' and guide you around the great depths of home in Demon World. Together, we'll be a pair of two fucked up New Aged King's and Queen's, no?"

Letting out her hardest laugh yet, Mana snapped her fingers and had the shadowy vortex constrict around herself, Neoveta, the army and even the two Hell Beast's that were by Ravana's side. In this way, everyone would be absolved in the wormhole and thrusted towards The Capital Nation of Demon World to prepare the work needed for King Ravana's crowning ceremony. Neoveta clinged to her mother in this shift and thought about the concerns for the future, while Mana could only think of how thrilling, fun and where this venture may take them all.

It is why Mana rose her finger towards the sky, and while they were travelling in this plane of darkness, The Queen one final shout, and ensured these bellowing words would be echoed throughout the entire void realm to everyone in the vicinity:

"To us, The Fucked Royalty of Demon World!"

"TO US!"

Responding back with an ample roar, the entire army behind their back cheered with fervous roars; and even Neoveta herself gave a timid laugh and thumbs up towards her mothers crazy way of working with people. Nobody was entirely sure of where this venture was spiraling towards, but the ride was going to be a blast following This Wicked Queen and King into the deepest depths of hell!

And so -- their journey concludes.

Allies [Within Shadow Fall Bases] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum