Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
» Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims
Today at 1:26 am by Rawk

» If it looks like a cat and it meows, it's a woman. [Private | Aiko]
Today at 12:01 am by Gamma

» Reunion
Yesterday at 11:08 pm by Cooking Spray

» A Regular Check-Up [Private]
Yesterday at 10:40 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Tea Parlors and Policies[Shio/Aiko]
Yesterday at 10:23 pm by Cooking Spray

» A whole new world
Yesterday at 10:12 pm by Haru Ryuu

» Welles des Urteils
Yesterday at 8:07 pm by Cooking Spray

» Shinsui Unabara (done_
Yesterday at 8:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

» A Requiem for Phantoms
Yesterday at 5:59 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Ginto Sphere: Vermillion
Yesterday at 5:23 pm by Cooking Spray

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2504 registered users
The newest registered user is Speakachu

Our users have posted a total of 117800 messages in 17917 subjects
Top posting users this week
SerenityVerdant

Yaksha

Tsubine

Rawk

Cooking Spray

Henrex

Angry Charmander

RyuzakiSaitō

darkfunnel

Mirja Eeola

Discord App
Share | 

The Rough and Tumble [Kanaku/Romulus]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū

ZX's OTM
¥ Yen : 533762856

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
8700/99999  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Rough and Tumble [Kanaku/Romulus]   Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:34 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

Kanaku was called out here for an interesting thing. A spar, although he didn't care to fight at the moment he could feel the rust so to speak. Therefore a good solid spar was necessary for him to get him loosened up. He normally would of denied it or ignored the spar request, but this one seemed a bit different, and a good way to test his fully operating origin so there was a reason for him to continue. He'd decided to tell the man to meet him in the wastelands so he could see his true power. The wastelands were perfect because one could release their powers and see what they could do in full effect. Kanaku had two weapons one was created when he was formed, and the other was given to him by someone important before they disappeared, and he had both weapons on him, and they were stuck in the void for the time being. He appeared within a matter of seconds in the wasteland. It was going to be one of those days where people expected silly things to happen like a meaningless battle, or was it really meaningless.

He'd look like a highschool student, and not the fact he was very old in terms of Sugurian years, being that he was around four thousand years old, and fighting had been in his blood since day one. So why not fighting and having a good time? Hmm sounds like he should be coming soon... I wonder how I should engage him in the battle..." He'd say mostly to himself as he waited as his weapon called Danretsu no Menzaifu rested in his left hand at the moment as the tip touched the ground and slightly began to errode and corrupt the area around the tip. Then again this was normal to him seeing that. He wondered where the Vizard was at. He felt the energies around him surging around as if there was nothing new from this. He was focused and ready to go. What was the plan to see where he was at, and then show him real power. So a thought entered his head. 'So...I wonder why he challenged me and called me out here..I mean I'm not that well known in the Gotei 13, Yajuu, the dual communities of the Vizards... So I wonder how he heard of me.. Either the guy appeared or his signature appeared he'd point his sword at him calmly. "I'll let you have the first move."

Quote: "Life to Death, the cycle of battle ensures victory."

Photobucket

Seasoned Member

¥ Yen : 38821571

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: The Rough and Tumble [Kanaku/Romulus]   Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:26 pm

His arrival was a melody of metaphysical forces giving way to a greater passing through their tranquility. An aperture forming still air once was, invigorating stale waste-land as planar winds feverishly stalked forth from the aperture like released beasts, snarling and growling into the still wasteland about them, the bright light within, basking the area of his approach with it's radiance before his 9' frame did stride forward, and his foot found the earth that would bear the burden of his prominence today. The aperture would close, and from a 30 meter gap between the two of them he'd begin a forward prominence, all the while this planets natural elements greeted his senses. Air wafted around him, filling the lengthy mass of captains over-coat draped broadly over his shoulders, cuffs filled proudly with capable arms and right along with the imposing display came an equally imposing baritone voice that projected clearly toward his opposition, whom awarded him first act.

"You'll have to forgive me if I get right down to the point....and I apologize now, this is an Exhibition, but it will still be quite the experience. To KEEP my position, obtained so rapidly, my character and capabilities have to be assessed. You've just sampled my Character, as I honorably introduce myself as Romulus Bison, Captain of Squad 7....your opponent. NOW...for my capabilities..."

His sword was unsheathed and kept firmly in his left hand, but his right hand was free and devoid of any objects to hold. Whether his opponent had time to properly scrutinize Romulus and take notice of that wasn't of his concern, but he'd have stopped at 15 meters and taken a wide stance while rotating his shoulders counter clockwise, all the while sliding back his left foot onto the ball of that foot, as if gesturing for some back handed action to come---and that was exactly the case. He'd have swung his right fist, in a back handed motion, fully extended where it would make an absolutely deafening BOOM! As if contacting something! INfact at the base of his palm, cracks would appear in THIN AIR, as if he had struck some clear surface and cracked it so! What was occurring however was something all the more fantastic, and the initial noise had nothing on what erupted forward next!

The unfolding circumstance was simple. Romulus, was a reactor, constantly converting ambient matter, converting it, massing and storing it, OR exerting it external in some elemental form, but THIS? Was something a bit unakin to his natural dynamic. He was equally capable of exerting his own power, to react with ambient matter as well when chosing NOT to absorb it. In THIS case, he'd exert his spiritual energy at a specific wavelength as to cause molecular bonds----to break. Again, NOT the molecules themselves, but the BONDING force that caused them to attract and bond? Done for. IN this case, he'd specifically force electrons OUT of orbit. The results...are nothing short of Outstanding!! Billions...no TRILLIONS, of electrons suddenly displaced and directed! This would result in an absolutely terribly CONCUSSIVE force that would tear forward with 1/8th the power of the explosive force of a High Yield Nuclear bomb!

The force would tear forward and toward his opposition with fleeting speed and even greater prominence. The ground??? Atomized. Air??? Forced aside and asunder with so much ferocity the pressure causes it to HEAT UP! Sound itself even has no place in this malestrom that surges forward, LADEN HEAVILY with an electromagnetic presence that further added to the offensives effectiveness as it IF IT WAS AT ALL successful in barreling into his opponents frame---It could conceivably annihilate him outright! Put outstanding pressure on his bones and body! Burn and scorn him with high yield temperatures and electromagnetic lashes in tow should it have it's way at all! This was Rom's hello, how the man withstood this greeting was totally up to him!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū

ZX's OTM

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
8700/99999  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: The Rough and Tumble [Kanaku/Romulus]   Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:03 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

He had a calm reaction when meeting the presence of the giant vizard with a very unique and normal powerful. A calm smile remained on his face as he seen his power. It was interesting, and it was growing powerful. He had something going on, and he was genuinely thinking about how to react to his vivid display of power was kind of interesting. He broke the air around him and used his energy to propel the power of his attack. His eyes didn't even react as he raised his right hand, and his body didn't even flinch as he smirked a bit. "Well that was cute. A well met to you too." As his smile calmly grew. Showing that his hand held something deep and powerful a void ,and it was sucking in the energy that he had released. As his red colored eyes shined a bit as he'd move foward a bit more holding the attack that Romulus said as his hello to him. calmly shifting his weight to move himself forward about a meter or so closing the gap slowly. The funny thing about this is that he could do so many things with the energy at the moment. He could use it, he could reflect it back, he could apply it else where. There were so many things and choices he could make. So which one would he choose to do?

Well he chose the most fun for him, and by him he meant Romulus wanted to fight. This is where shit goes down hard now. Reflecting the attack through the void he had created as he then took a breath and breathed out. As he reflected the attack back through the void it would double the speed and power through his own attack that was corrupted. His energy was more than enough to corrupt the attack. He hadn't shown his full capacity of his skills, in fact this was just the very basic thing, it was simplistic enough to deal with. If it was mostly just him to show that he wasn't going to have a simplistic run through of him. He was going have to play against something of a counter so to speak. He was just focusing on that one thing, and that was seeing how his energy flowed as he'd begin to charge up some of his own energy. He'd focused a bit more now, because he couldn't just let him do that kind of thing. He had to show him that there was always more power than him until he reached his true limits, but where would his limits lie. That was the curiosity that brewed within the feeling of Kanaku. He was curious and interested in his powers. He was going to have fun with this fight, and he hoped the other man did. He did hope he didn't have to drop the hammer hard on him, but if he had to he would then. This whole engagement depended on how he reacted.

Quote: "Life to Death, the cycle of battle ensures victory, where does your heart lie?"

Photobucket

Seasoned Member

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: The Rough and Tumble [Kanaku/Romulus]   Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:38 pm

What he saw, was interesting enough in and of itself. Romulus' initial action had degrees of severity to it, THAT was it's lowest example and quite frankly he'd have been thoroughly disappointed it if that was ALL it took to put his opposition down. It was the equivalent of putting ones toe in the water-testing the temperature before jumping into it and at that moment for some reason, Romulus felt comfortable diving right in. FIRST, he had to confirm, and issued NO further attack afterward, he even watched thoroughly as the man drew breath and when he expelled. There was NO visible advertisement of his mood about this return act, only a brief curl to his lips as he reacted some, "Tch...."

And there it was, his own attack, lock stock and barrel, returned to sender after being swallowed whole by an aperture opening before his very eyes. THAT, was inaudibly noted as well, Romulus would only raise the sword in his left hand, still sheathed and he is IMPACTED by the massive shockwave, Doubled in power but there was a significance to that, see as how his attack contained in it a thermal element and an electromagnetic one. IF INFACT he was capable of doubling the power of attacks absorbed, then he essentially now issues Romulus DOUBLE the Thermal Content...and DOuble the electromagnetic content....to re-absorb, and it shows! Though he is Sent backward on the balls of his feet, carving trenches in his wake as he loses ground and actually bats an eye at the force that hits his physique HARD---but INVIGORATES HIM AT THE SAME TIME!!! When it was all said and done, Romulus had been shoved back a full 100 meters from where he once was, but visibly looked no worse for wear. AROUND him now was a very apparent, animated and brilliant electromagnetic aura that was now steadily growing in intensity after being forced fed DOUBLE what he put out initially.

Romulus was excited by this. GREATLY! Dust settled, and the towering Captain's over-coat (Which was still immaculate by the way, which should be an indicator of sorts) caught the remnants of a microburst of wind. His deep and hearty chuckle dancing over the distance between them while he vocalized his glee, "THAT WAS GOOOD!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! VERY VERY GOOD! I DON"T THINK YOU'D WANT TO KEEP DOING THAT THOUGH!!" It was true! SUch actions could serve to his opponents disadvantage. He'd have allowed that sadistic grin to stay plastered on his face all the while raising his left sheathed-sword holding hand. Slowly his sleeves would slide down revealing a Unique "CUFF" present on his wrist that was glowing brightly. "This thing has a hard enough time keeping my Power suppressed, you wouldn't wanna go burning it out ehh???" An idle threat, mind games if you will, or better stated an invitation for some clashing, because after that volley of dialogue----he was gone.

With such an immaculate flash-step, he'd have appeared only a few sparse moments as after images transversing the 100-meter gap in an sub-instantaneous manner, a scant second or so IF THAT, only because of the vast distance before the Captain appeared, and swung the sheathed Zanpaktou with his left hand while lowering his center of gravity. The force in tow would be significant, the sheer speed created a super-heated wedge of Compressed air AROUND the weapon which would strike with enough force to fell a reasonably sized building composed of steel reinforced concrete! Intent on shattering the mans right side should he see a successful impact!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū

ZX's OTM

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
8700/99999  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: The Rough and Tumble [Kanaku/Romulus]   Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:38 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

He must of thought Kanaku was a spring chicken and couldn't keep up with him. That was a silly mistake by him. He was saying oh don't make the cuffs break it would make him more powerful. Kanaku was honestly holding back on him. He suppressed no more his own powers now. He wanted a serious fight, then that's fine with him."You know I was going to be nicer on you and see what your skills are, but well taunting me to not break your cuffs...Scare me then, prove your powers to me that you aren't bluffing." His bright red eyes were now narrowing on the man as he began to move at Shunpo like speeds. He wasn't even reacting to him at all in terms of his plans. He wanted to prove that he was powerhouse with his weapon skills and all of that Jazz and Kanaku wasn't going to have it anymore. His blade switched from red to blue as he smiled a bit at the man as his energy was going to be very tasty it seemed for him. Oh yes about the movements, Kanaku was skilled at the same thing, in fact... his speed was something that even Shadin Yuudeshi, and Colin Washi knew about. So this guy moving at shunpo was just another person pawing at a power that wasn't quite within their reach just yet.

His Energy remained within him as he left a true after image of him standing there seemingly unable to counter the movements of the "Captain" of the Shinigami. As he moved now faster than the guy would ever expect. He was going to use energy and convert it? Well he had a solution to that. As the thermal and potential energy was in the area around his attack would seemingly disappear first of all, and it would of disappeared once it hit the after image. The trap was now set. Once the Trap, was activated, energy was released, but it wasn't normal energy, instead of it just being damaging he would notice something else, he was losing energy and why was he? The weapon he had switched to was called Murakumo and it's special ability was the ability to eat all the energy it wanted, and it ate the energy around the blade of the man. and then the energy was converted into destructive energy to be reflected back into him. Causing serious damage to him using his own momentum and the thermal, potential, and kinetic energy all against him. It was a serious way to say fuck you. The energy did one other thing, it would fry and corrupt the cuff that the guy had more than likely destroying it in the process. Now that he would of been without his cuff he'd speak again.

"Show me your true power, or I will show you how dark hell really is vizard." His Tone agressive and cold. It was time he put on the big kid gloves and showed how powerful he was well a small fraction of it. This wasn't him at full tilt, this was maybe him using on the level of a high level captain of the shinigami unreleased, and that meant if he really released he would more of likely fell to his knees from the sheer amount of energy and power he had. So if he wanted to wave his sword around, that was fine with him, but the next time the strikes would be aimed to kill and not to damage like he was planning on doing to the man. Kanaku had lost his patience like that. He wanted to see what he had this was the only way that he could do this. He had to show that this guy wasn't strong enough, that he had to train and become better. Kanaku wanted him to become stronger, and this was his ultimatum to him to become a man, and not just a guy who ran around with his weapon and showing his toys and being like he didn't have the time to teach an infant how to breathe.

Spoiler:

Quote: "Life to Death, the cycle of battle ensures victory, where does your heart lie?"

Photobucket

Seasoned Member

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: The Rough and Tumble [Kanaku/Romulus]   Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:31 pm

Not Quite.

Raw power, posturing and legacy-dropping (Dropping) weren't the elements that composed a truly prominent warrior. FEATS impress children and dreamers. Romulus was neither, and so long as he continued to face POMPUS over-achievers with little substance like this man here, Romulus' stance as a Prominent Force within the Gotei 13 was fast becoming fact, known far and wide. On this day, skills, status, and the differences between each were irrelevant. HIS OPPONENT WAS GIVING HIM THIS FIGHT...

It began when his weapon breeched the after-image, and his oppositions error in deducing the events as they unfolded, that would initiate as the cause of the circumstances to come. FIRSTLY, assuming that there was anything beyond the realm of highly compressed air and the heat associated. YES, coming from a swing from Romulus the amount of either would be considerable---but external. Byproducts of friction, not his own power. What does this mean??? ONTOP of the fact that there was no "BLADE" present seeing as how it's with a SHEATHED weapon he attack---he took NOTHING of incredible value, energy wise.

Two ABSORBING forces, negating each other to speak, two opposing forces, sucking at both ends of a straw.

Unless he meant the abstract forces, the kinetic force from the power of the blow, the amount of POTENTIAL energy formerly there, the HEAT...all converted into this destructive force of---ENERGY. Against Romulus, Regardless your prominence, converting his power, to power re-directed back at HIM, will only ADD FURTHER HIM, could his opponent be THAT Blind!!??? Apparently when this was TRIED and SHOWN to him prior it didn't take, but would become painstakingly clear as his Trap would spring full surface, not a moment sooner then he could utter it, "Harumagedon......End All things." The Destructive energy would collide full on with his frame, NOW irradiated wildly with an Aura of Anima Isolation manifested due to his bodily functions going into symmetry with his Now Active Shikai.

The ground, was reduced to dust. AIR, became a violently fleeting component leaving the area readily. For lengths on sands are faced with forces so substantial from "The Destructive Force" back-lashing from the trap that the sandy area would lain flat for ways on end, several meters deeper into it's abundance then before! Romulus??? Worn! But never more alive! His skin, saturated so thickly with spiritual energy, it's resilience hardening him sufficiently against MOST Harm. A power laden wind picks up his loose fitting garmets and over-coat, a wide smile existed on his face and those cuffs would continue glowing---unphased. Their destruction was beyond Romulus' Power...and his for that matter.

Even despite the fact that that destructive energy revisted----again ADDS to the totality of the Captain of Squad 7, affixed firmly, pointing his swords tip at the man after his request, "Not if that's all you have to offer!!...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū

ZX's OTM

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
8700/99999  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: The Rough and Tumble [Kanaku/Romulus]   Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:16 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

RRmulus had forgotten one thing, He had hit him with Eradication, and his focus on trying to get him to do more damage and exploding things did cause him to miss the fact he was corrupting him slowly. The energy drained from him wasn't just from the attack he did, but from the initial hit he was doing. There were many layers, that were being unfolded before him. His eyes narrowed a bit. Not quite was a fair response to the situation. He didn't realize how much he had been truly holding back, and when he seen him release his shikai he sighed, the guy didn't get it, Kanaku had done the severe the damage with that counter he did at the first, and he didn't fully activate the damage, to be accurate he didn't do anything until now. His eyes began to glow and brighten up. He was showing his point now as he began to laugh. He was honestly finding this funny. He didn't realize Kanaku is a master of Swordsman and magic, on top of one of the fastest movement people around. Oh he released and tried to make everything dust? How cute.

"..You're a silly man you do know that right?...Oh Well." He said softly as him releasing all of that energy was not only eaten up but now swirling around his blade. He didn't negate the fact that his cuffs were broken, so if he was suppressed and released now, then he was showing how painfully weak he was against a powerhouse. It was sad when someone bit at the heels of someone expecting something tame. As his real aura appeared the air around both of them began to thicken as if becoming harder for him to breathe, He wanted to experience true power then he would show him that. Also for being blind he was more than the resident jungler Lee Sin. He was so naive that Kanaku wanted to show how violently wrong he was. You don't just assume an attack is the end of the effects on you. As he released his energy he would notice something else coming forth from him. Pain, and it was funny because for such a "Powerhouse", and for him to think that he was getting more powerful, he was infact being corrupted more and more although it was temporal it was to prove a point.

Now Kanaku would move forward as he'd smile more as hand generated another void and began to absorb all of that energy into his hand then placing it into the sword as he would then use the corruption adding to it now and placing it into his blade as he wanted to clearly die, that was fine with Kanaku, there was no shred of guilt in his mind when he would drop the hammer on him. There would be no remorse and this is how it would go. Unless he could break Kanaku's massive amounts of energy, his Sword, and his aura, he would have to suffer through the next few changes the energy was laced with Tacyhonic particles as they would make his attack move faster than he could react, then again this guy reacting within anything Kanaku was doing now would be a miracle. Energy was within everythign and even abstract constructs was easy enough to deal with Kanaku.

Unlike the people he may have fought before Kanaku went for kill shots. Although he remembered that killing people without a reason is murder so that would go against Order that told him not to kill them at all. So, the next best thing was to do something else to remind him kindly not to challenge idly, and think he had real power. "I'll fill you in on something because you're gravely mistaken on what you're messing with little captain, if I wasn't told by my origin to not absolutely eradicate you across the cosmos I would of, but I will seal your Energy off for a forthnight, and you can't do anythign but go to someone on the power of Shadin Yuudeshi, and have him or her, whoever you find remove the sealing of your energy." The Pain would amplify since he allowed that first reflective hit and the successful one. He accellerated the process at putting his own energy into the attack, but there was a purpose.

If he felt so brazen to try again Kanaku's sword would be going through his throat, unlike the nicer people he may have fought before Kanaku wasn't one of those who would allow himself to not make a clear point. In short, Since he made no attempts before to remove the energy from himself it had been corrupting him, but he hadn't activated the full amount of power necessary to do what he needed to do. So he left him corrupted, which meant even if he figured a way to access it, it would be weaker than before. The Energy was wilting away slowly, but at this point since he had put his own personal corrupted energy.

(And you can leave, by either the hollow Garagntua, or The Shinigami's tunnel, as of now your energy outside of that is sealed also is your Shikai now.)

Photobucket

Seasoned Member

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: The Rough and Tumble [Kanaku/Romulus]   Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:20 am

Wrong. All of it.

While posturing and arrogant it couldn't be denied that Kanku was powerful. More so then Romulus however, power is nothing without control, and Romulus could NOT be felled by such BASE apprehension and skill. They're powers had similarities, BOTH could absorb and control large quantities of energy, Kanku seemingly possessing an advantage to be able to "TAINT" his own with a force---eradication. How ideal, considering the situation and Romulus would be in quite the conundrum were it not for the fact that ANY, energy regardless it's nature or intent, is processed. Namely during the conversion process is it stripped and relinquished of such "Attributes" associated prior into BASE spiritual energy. Slate. Clear and clean. A proverbial Anima-Immune system if you will which was a common-place amongst those with sets similar to his own.

NO...unfortunately for Kanku, nothing was Degrading Romulus, well nothing physically. However this mans presence alone was rotting away his interest slowly but surely, especially seeing the stalemate coming into fruition. AT BEST, this man will continue to Absorb Romulus' attacks, feed them BACK at him at double their initial intensity only to come BACK at Romulus again and EMPOWER him further. It was BORING, and totally unsatisfying to say so in the least. ALL that was described? Was not. The wild torrent of energy was securely isolated AROUND Romulus and even IF Kanku was successful in absorbing run off, it would NOT be at the cost of an permanent drain on the captain. So long as matter existed-----he had a power source, and thus could be quantified as limitless as far as "Amount at disposal".

Romulus would stand there, static. Literally imposing a LEER of distaste at his opposition which fluidly replaced the look of excitement and joy that was present there just instances ago and he'd not even allow Kanku to speak much further into his dissertation before his own voice came out, "Shut up......Nobody wants to hear your arrogant prattling but you. You got nothing to offer me....So powerful....and Corny.." He'd have pulled the sheathe in his left hand to meet with the tip of his sword, sheathing and deactivating his Shikai outright while dusting himself off and exhaling some. He'd turn, keeping an eye on the buzz kill before him before turning and walking off and away from the battle field. Displeased. "Feh......what a waste..."

And if uninterrupted he'd simply exit the battle field...Neither winner or loser. Simply disappointed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū

ZX's OTM

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
8700/99999  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: The Rough and Tumble [Kanaku/Romulus]   Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:41 pm

Admin/Moderator moment.

Clearly, you aren't getting my point so I have to go out of my way to explain it so here we go, I'm after this going to get a drink, because I can't just idly go okay, and let you continue on a dangerous path. Therefore, this is not only the explanation, but also a ruling. If you have a problem go to An Admin like TheFrost or Teitoku if you think this is overstepping the power

1. You're clearly abusing your converting powers, As in you're trying to convert so much energy within the fact it's a type of energy that Eats energy already, is kind of impossible to do. And now the question of why is it impossible? Because of comparing magical skill, how much energy I have in comparison to yours and how your character is positioned in terms of his skill, makes it painfully obvious you're playing a 2-1 as high as mine right now. To explain more into the ability I use. Eradication destroys energy naturally and pairing with a sword that eats energy would only amplify the fact I can out eat your energy from within you. Which is the thing you clearly missed. I'm not stealing energy just from your attacks, but from within, which is the point I made I think consistently throughout the series of posts.

2. Tachyons, and how I use them pale in comparison on how they can be used. Since Tachyons on this site has a very real limit of reaching the speed of light, and nothing else, but there's the major side effect of this can literally destroy a PC if abused or not set up right. Therefore, if you have a problem with my power talk to me directly, not go around the bush. I'm more than willing to discuss what my powersets do and what they are.

3. If you actually read my posts, then you should of been able to notice the sizable shift in tone from the half assery I did in the first two posts from the other ones. The reason was that I was making a point about your attitude being something awful. I admire your desire for power, and wanting to rush to get a higher tier, but assuming you can do everything you can do, is a bit foolish, and over reaching as an RPer. I guess I understand a bit, but I don't honestly, because it makes no sense how you're shrugging off damage that most people would be crippled from. I mean I guess he could sustain most of it, but he's like shrugging it off as if he's a god, and he's not even powerful enough to do that, and I'm sorry not even Kakeru can easily shrug off an attack if say like Kenpachi started hitting Kakeru with what he's known for, and Kakeru's a master Swordsman on top of his magical skill.

Now that I've wasted my time in explaining this, I will continue with what I'm doing now within this next post.

1. I'm sealing your energy until me and other staff decide what to do about your conversion abilities, as in he can't access it, and trying to convert my energy or anyone else's in any regard as of this post right now is nigh impossible, so stop trying that, which means you have NO energy. You clear abuse of your powers is literally driving me nuts, also this attitude you're speaking of? I get it the character doesn't give a fuck, but it doesn't mean you have be as salty as your man, be able to split character's actions from my own. I'm annoyed slightly, because I'm reading your comments versus your characters and there's nothing that's different.

2.IF you don't start showing actual damage ranges according to who you're fighting, I mean accurate to the person you're taking on, this whole I can tank everything because I'm so and so is stopping right now. I mean build him that way, but as he is according to his stats, and powers he can't do that especially to a person who specializes in that is really kind of petty to do. I get what you're going for, but You aren't fucking strong enough, so sit down and take your medicine. My post is ending the cycling of our battle, and from this I'm talking with the other staff to make actual ranges of what persons can steal in terms of energy, and converting it with usable energy, because until we make something in stone this will keep happening and this is annoying.

3. Since, I can't be assed to finish this actual post, because all of the little quips, and the fact you're doing things outside of the frame of your abilities. You make the poster boy of the characters site making him a joke. This is what happening, This battle is done, your character isn't dead, but he's inactive until fixes are made. As in after this post, moderators are checking your application outside of what's been checked already.

Otm
¥ Yen : 835600628

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
134700/60000  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: The Rough and Tumble [Kanaku/Romulus]   Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:45 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

The Rough and Tumble [Kanaku/Romulus]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1