Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
hello Left_bar_bleue9000/10000hello Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

hello Empty hello

Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:21 am
Hello I'm Austin but you will also know me as Zero. That will be my first character name. I have done many types of rp on xat and have been on other rp forum websites. I have read the bleach manga and also watched many of the episodes on tv.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
hello Left_bar_bleue60/100hello Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

hello Empty Re: hello

Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:23 pm

Having bleach knowledge is a pretty handy tool on a bleach site for certain Welcome to Bleach: Platinum Hearts Zero, I hope you enjoy your time with us!
Anonymous

hello Empty Re: hello

Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:35 pm
hello Tumblr_mj9ojenHLe1s4vg00o2_500
Aivee Clean-Up Time!
This has been here 2011! It's time to retire you dear friend! Fret not, it will be found in the archives! >W<
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum