Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Shepard of Fire Crosses [BREAKOUT THREAD] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Shepard of Fire Crosses [BREAKOUT THREAD] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The Shepard of Fire Crosses [BREAKOUT THREAD] Empty The Shepard of Fire Crosses [BREAKOUT THREAD]

Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:05 pm

Alexander Washi, the Firehawk

"...Know me by name, shepherd of fire...?"

The male muttered as he looked down at the piece of paper in his hands, before his head began to fly backwards, letting loose a series of laughs. "What kind of bullshit is this? You want me to get out of here, just that easily? Haha... Well... I have to admit..." The blonde haired male muttered as he looked past his glasses, the paper glowing into a golden blaze as he looked down at the cuffs around both of his wrists.

"Yeah... Maybe they'l understand, maybe they want. Doesn't matter much to me, after all. All I know is... Brian's in danger, Justni's with him... Colin's in trouble... Nathan's gone... Wow we're a motley crew, I'm inprison. I guess this is our darkness, hmm...?" The second oldest Washi, the keeper of his brother's fates muttered as he recalled those regrets that had been given to him by the man known as Shadin Yuudeshi. "Well... I can't be held here any longer..." The male muttered as the golden flames began to pour out from his hands, the bindings on his wrist resisting them vehemently.

"Ah yes, you made them immune, did you not...? But I'm afraid... That's not going to work anymore, you sick bastard..." The bearer of the Archangel known as Leonardo stated as the steel began to crumple, finally turning into nothingness as the male coughed rapidly, finally unhinging his jaw as he bit into the flesh of his wrist... and out fell a ring. This ring glowed brightly, and with it the cuffs began to deteriorate. "...man... To think he left something like that inside me... Zefonse, I really do not understand why you made me rot in this hellhole for so long... but next time... could you try to use... even a little bit of that political clout you got, eh...?" The Irishman asked nothingness as he finally snapped the cuffs into nothingness, as they had been disintegrated from the properties of the 'storm' flame possessed by the ring.

"...What, did you remove the fact of it existing within my body until after I'd learned something or some similar bullshit?" The rogue continued to mutter as he looked at the bars before him, hearing the alarm beginning to go off. "...Guess we'll have to do that, hmm...?" The male muttered as the Unwilling Priest smiled immensely, flames in the form of a rainbow appearing along his body as he began to crack his neck.

...What...? Alex...? I can... connect to you...? I'm alive...? The strange holy voice within his mind asked as Alex bitterly held aloft a peculiar paintbrush, holding it high above his head. "...I never wanted to do this.. not now, not ever... But... This isn't about me any longer... damnit all..." The male muttered as the sound of the prison increased exponentially, until finally a pair of magnificent wings appeared at the male's back, one pure white and the other with all the colors of a rainbow.

"Yes... I invoke that ancient promise between the two. I am the Fallen Angel, the representative. Long ago, my family fell. We committed the sin of communication, for harboring wayward devils. We took pity on them. And thus, the family known as Washi was doomed to the earth, sealed to it. We were forbidden to fly in Heaven, but instead lived only to grace the skies of this mortal realm. This is the truth, that which my brothers will likely never know. But as for me... I think I would rather be dead that stand another waking moment of this eternal limbo. SO I GUESS THAT IF THIS IS PURGATORY, IT'S TIME FOR ME TO GO TO HELL OR HEAVEN, HUH?!"

The male demanded to know as the entire room became covered in a strange golden glow, before shimmers of a rainbow color possessed the entirety of the area. The walls suddenly began to crumple, falling into pieces as a terrific chakram slashed through the male's solitary cell.

"Washi Mode: Angelic Martyr, Shepherd of Fire."

Finally, a terrific burst of power rose high in the sky above karakura, likely alerting every powerful force in the area to their presence. Their presence was that of two beings, a Shinigami known as Alexander Washi, and an Angel's, that of Leonardo. However, the two seemed to be one, totally and completely. The massive cylix of pure power that rose up into the air was a reminder of that certain power that came from a being realizing it's full potential. "...Amen..."

The single word hovered over the maximum security prison as a terrific explosion appeared at the top of the gigantic tornado of pure power, before a massive amount poured straight downwards, followed by two giant more streams of flame appearing on either side of the main explosion, like a terrific angel hanging in the sky over Sukai Karakura. "...Ugh... 'For thou to returnest, to that form which thou desire aboveth all... Fuse with thine charges, as thou have deemed justice!' 'Angels'... that is t' true form of our family tree, ain't it..."

The figure let out, as a cloaked man with two terrific wings appeared around the base of the prison, looking outwards. "...Now how ta get out of here... There be no path, eh?" The man asked, his accent slowly returning as the Divine Priest held out one hand, a golden light emerging as a palette of paints appeared. In his other hand, that paintbrush formed once more, sliding along the plate he held before moving fluidly outwards. "...Jesus Christ is in Heaven... Or somethin' like that." He stated, and as he did so, the brush glowed, before a terrific bolt of pure light shot from where the brush flowed, forming a peculiar hole...

Covered with this peculiar Holy Energy, it crossed directly onto that rift in space between the man's location and the skies above Sukai Karakura, away from this peculiar realm he was stuck within. It was true that he could not reach very far with his power. He knew he wasn't the strongest man alive. After all, he had once been the Lieutenant of the RInyauru, but he had been diminished to less than the Shadow he had once been. However, to him, he just didn't care. The man who stood now outside his former cage, looked out into the distance.

"...G..." The word was halted on his lips, before he sighed, realizing some of the restraints of this new form. "God in Heaven, help me understand what I'm to do here. If there is a purpose..." He invoked, instead of his usual rough manner. Looking outwards as he stared into the cold night sky. Where his cell had been, there was not a single casualty. Yes, the entirety of the barrack had been destroyed, wiped totally from existence, completely rubbed away like soap flowing across dirt. However, any living beings, whether demon, shinigami, human, hollow... nothing with a will would have been harmed. "Raise your fist, Evangelist..." He muttered, before the priest finally turned his head, looking towards the powers that were almost certainly going to gather.

"...Ah hate politics... more then anythin'..." He muttered, before considering if it would be possible for him to escape. That... however, did not appear to be possible. He could already feel his awakened power being fought at by that peculiar system around him, to which he could only stare at the air around him. "Really? Is that Just? Is it Justice? Was it Merciful? If those things are not true, you can no longer contain this body." That strange mixed tone let out, partly that of Alex, and partly that of Leonardo.

[/left]

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Shepard of Fire Crosses [BREAKOUT THREAD] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000The Shepard of Fire Crosses [BREAKOUT THREAD] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

The Shepard of Fire Crosses [BREAKOUT THREAD] Empty Re: The Shepard of Fire Crosses [BREAKOUT THREAD]

Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:37 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

The Shepard of Fire Crosses [BREAKOUT THREAD] Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum