Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Questioning of Tsubasa Unabara
Operation Rampage's End EmptyToday at 12:24 pm by Forsaken Crow

» African Exchange
Operation Rampage's End EmptyToday at 11:56 am by Forsaken Crow

» Ulrich Gelehrter [W.I.P]
Operation Rampage's End EmptyToday at 2:45 am by Krave

» Sin City[LAS VEGAS INVASION]
Operation Rampage's End EmptyYesterday at 10:17 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Volcanic Front (WW4 Interlude) (Done)
Operation Rampage's End EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
Operation Rampage's End EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by Siegharty

» JailBreak! It's Easy!
Operation Rampage's End EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by Mirja Eeola

» New threads and training? What more can a girl want!
Operation Rampage's End EmptyYesterday at 10:39 am by MWD

» Way Too Hot [Arena Thread: No Post Order] [OPEN]
Operation Rampage's End EmptyYesterday at 8:26 am by JJ

» Future Heritage
Operation Rampage's End EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 2:08 pm by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
THEFROST
Operation Rampage's End I_vote_lcapOperation Rampage's End I_voting_barOperation Rampage's End I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Operation Rampage's End I_vote_lcapOperation Rampage's End I_voting_barOperation Rampage's End I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2680 registered users
The newest registered user is BoringEspada1

Our users have posted a total of 129577 messages in 19722 subjects

Operation Rampage's End

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Rampage's End Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Operation Rampage's End Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Operation Rampage's End Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Operation Rampage's End   Operation Rampage's End EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 4:45 pm

A giant, that could be a good descriptor for the man named Kaito Kojuurou. Towering at over six and a half feet tall, he even outsized his rumored father, Kenpachi. Something had interrupted his meditative journey, something was happening in his home and it was something that he could not ignore. He armored up for the first time in over a year and recovered his weapons from storage, and headed back into his home.

Kaito no longer wore the smock of a Division Captain, something he had to give up to go on his journey, but that made him even more dangerous...not less. Being unseated and unassigned to a Division meant that he was shackled by less rules and meant that, for the moment at least he operated off his own orders. As he entered the courtyard that something had drawn him towards he smiled, seeing what drew him out of his meditation. An attack, enemies were all over, and someone...someone he didn't recognize was under attack, his arrival alone was enough to draw attention of other attackers.

His smile turned to a snarl as he didn't even reach for swords, and he carried two Zanpakutō swords on his side. He would not give them the.....honor of feeling the sting of his sword....not yet. "One chance to surrender, I won't ask twice..You submit now or we will use force and many of you will die." He heard the other individual that he could see say, but Kaito was not that nice. The moments the attackers moved to attack him, they had already moved past the opportunity to surrender.

It was then that he noticed the presence of the other indivdual as he caught the sight of somekind of lightning out of the corner of his eye along with the incantation of a Kido that he didn't immediately recognize. "And then there was three" He spoke loudly enough that even over the commotion the other two apparent allies could hear him as he waded into the battle, lashing out first with a kick at the first opponent that came at him, catching the man in the center of the chest with an incredible amount of strength.

The man kicked would be sent flying into a few of 'his' fellow attackers knocking down at least four of them, although that was a number he couldn't garuntee cause he wasn't keeping track...he couldn't by the time he finished the kick there was already another individual launching an attack on him. A sword came down in a bloody stroke, a katana, a masters weapon slashed down at the right side of his face, and clearly connected with Kaito's head.

But nothing happened, not even a drop of blood, and it was now that was the perfect example of why Kaito Kojuurou was referred to as the Iron Skinned Shinigami. He smiled and lashed out with his left fist catching the individual on the same side of the head that he had hit Kaito, the strike so hard it lifted the man up and off his feet and flying over the heads of one group of attackers and landing him near to wear Arron was.

Alright so you guys want to do this the hard way do you. He snarled out reaching up and brushing away the few hairs that the katana had managed to cut off. He reached down and pulled out the first of his two Zanpakutō's and tapped the tip of the blade against the ground "Tetsu no tamashī wa, chikyū no tsuyo-sa" which roughly translated to 'Soul of Iron, strength of Earth'.

The spiritual pressure coming from Kaito would increase pretty substantially as he activated his shikai. The sword he had drawn was no longer the weapon that he wielded. Instead now in his hand was what appeared to be a massive Warhammer, that even looked large in the hands of the Giant former Captain.

Posting Template By: [THEFROST]

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito_Kojuurou
Veteran Member
Kaito_Kojuurou

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Rampage's End Left_bar_bleue10/100Operation Rampage's End Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Operation Rampage's End   Operation Rampage's End EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:03 pm

"Judge us not equally, Abraham. We may all deserve hell..."

The shadows in the area around the attack zone in the courtyard would come alive as if they had a mind of their own. Shifting and seeming to grow, after a moment five small objects that looked like....seeds...yes seeds...flew out of the shadow and pinked to the ground amongst a group of attackers. The seeds rolled for a moment and eventually stopped, for a moment there was nothing that happened and they just appeared out of place.

A minute later, there was five explosions all of them with the force of a 21st century hand gernade sending small peices of shrapnel into the group of attackers, and sending one or two of them flying in different directions as the explosions overlapped with each other. After a moment, four blades lunged out of the shadows on eerie black chains that seemed to be made out of the shadows that they came from.

Each blade seemed to target a seperate attacker, wrapping around the right leg of an attacker and pull them off their feet. They would hit the ground hard face first and they would then be dragged back into the shadow that the blades exited from. The chilly thing that would only really be noticed at this point, is that there was no sounds coming from that shadowed area. A few minutes of silence would continue, but after a few more minutes a diminutive form would step out from the shadow.

The being was small, barely 3 feet 5 inches tall, it wore armor of some sort, had green skin with pointed ears. His eyes were a pink color and his hair was tied into two ponytails while sporting a shocking white color that stood out against his green skin and black armor. From his mid-back extended four chains of inky, shadowy darkness that was tipped with a total of four black blades that were lined with silver and had some kind of symbols written on them.

This was young appearing, looking about 8 or 10 years old, third seated member of second division known only as Tesome. Tesome suddenly disappeared into a blur shooting into the group of attackers sliding between a couple of the attackers lashing out with his blade chains taking them off their feet roughly, before jumping back to his feet. He smiled as a bunch of attackers turn on the 'child' initially ignoring him because of his apparent age.

To those other defenders that might turn to look at the new commotion would find themselves staring at a bubble of Pure darkness that covered an area of about 60 feet in all directions including upwards. The young person and the attackers advancing on him, suddenly would disappear in the inky darkness and no sounds would come out of the bubble.

(Credit for portions of the Layout of this Profile goes to TheFrost)

"... but some of us deserve it sooner than others."

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck
Pockeh

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Rampage's End Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Operation Rampage's End Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Operation Rampage's End   Operation Rampage's End EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 3:22 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Operation Rampage's End   Operation Rampage's End Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation Rampage's End
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Archive :: Old Thread Archive-
Jump to: