Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come, come, sing a new song, dance a new dance... [JJ'S THREAD REQUEST] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Come, come, sing a new song, dance a new dance... [JJ'S THREAD REQUEST] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Come, come, sing a new song, dance a new dance... [JJ'S THREAD REQUEST] Empty Come, come, sing a new song, dance a new dance... [JJ'S THREAD REQUEST]

Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:48 pm

So.

We have Winter Break coming up.

I would like to therefore, make a challenge thread combined with a Roleplay thread request thread.

The challenge aspect is that I would challenge every single person on the site to have a thread with myself, and to resolve that thread before January 10th, 2015.

Due to the fact that it is still December 14th, this gives the thread nearly an entire month to be in operation. I shall list the available characters to be selected from below, along with a quick bio. I challenge everyone to this, or to create their own thread, similar to this.

"I am LEN KAGAMINE. I don't take ANYTHING from ANYBODY... except for my cat, Sassy. Lately I have been really, really messed up by life... But I'm back to consciousness now, and look around my Karakura and realize I want to grow father within this organization of Yayjuu... for what should occur if Shadin falls?

"I am the Doctor, Kabuto Hebi. Pleased to be at your service. I am a Biomancer, perhaps the strongest of the weakest in this land. I have a complex several hundreds miles in radius beneath the earth of the country of Mexico, and live there with my wife Suzu as well as our dozens of servants. I am a master of manipulation and may indeed be immortal. My current goal is TOP SECRET."

"WHO THE HELL MADE THAT PICTURE?! TAKE IT DOWN THIS INSTANT! THIS IS NOT FUNNY! GRAAAAAH...

Ahem. I am Iriko Puzyri-Teimei... Crow. I am the current Captain Commander of the Soul Society, and am also known as the Walt Whitman of the same. I am much more accessible... in my opinion, than my predecessors, with me more is permissible... and encourage any whom love discussion and clashing their beliefs to come and square off against myself, perhaps on a cushion! My current goal is to understand for myself each of the different styles of leaderships among the various dimensions, and to form my own allies and enemies based upon how things actually are and last, not how they have been in the past. Excuse me for my extensive discourse, that is all. Whoever's next, don't drpo the ball."

"I am the Golden King, Gilgamesh. The entire world is my garden, and the most beautiful of its flowers do I cultivate within my Treasury, accessible at any time through the Gate of Babylon. My current goal is to reunite all of the Sugiura Realm beneath my royal banner, and demonstrate to all the ignorant masses the fact that the King of Heroes is not to be trifled with. This new age lacks true leadership and true respect, so it must be given. I like beauty in all of its forms, and am dominant in absolutely all aspects of my life. That is all that I need to say. Begone, mongrels seeking my treasures."

"SUNSHINE is my name~! I am the Rakshasa of Despair, the Archbishop of Khalaism. I am the Danava of Copulation, which means yes, I am the essence of 'two becoming one flesh'. I was born roughly two years in the future from the current timeline, in an alternate future where the entire universe was torched to ashes. My prime directive is to propagate Khalaism to all the known universes, and in the process bed a Demoness or Shinigami in such a way as to conceive my child. However, finding the right mother is proving....

...Difficult."

And there they are. Who will you choose? What bonds will form? What conflicts will emerge? Who will stand, and who will fall? This line of legends, who shall overcome them, and who shall cling to their legacies and force them into the broad daylight of the Forum of Competition?

I challenge one and all to adhere to this request for writing, to feel that flame which is burning far too small to return to a blazing inferno.

However, I cannot do it alone. So come forth, members of this site I love. Let your hearts blaze!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum