Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Show me around, Handsome~! [Sagumi/Sidera][Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue37300/50000Show me around, Handsome~! [Sagumi/Sidera][Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (37300/50000)
Tiers:

Show me around, Handsome~! [Sagumi/Sidera][Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Show me around, Handsome~! [Sagumi/Sidera][Private]

Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:56 am

╔Under╬Wraps╗

Seeing that oh so familiar grin of Sagumi's after her kiss caused a sense of relaxation through Sidera's form. It seemed no matter their actions that nothing would change. She wasn't sure if it was because of her powers or not, but such didn't bother her. If anything, it made her feel all the more comfort. Sidera's head found it's way to Sagumi's chest, nestled in close and comfortably as she felt Sami's figure begin to move. As he leaped through the mountain with such comfort to him, his every movement seeming calculated at least three jumps ahead as they traveled, was even more comforting to the young woman. In all her time traveling, she had never met a human with such control and strength yet at the same time seemed to be so clouded in his head. However, she wasn't going to let him know just how much she saw. The young calculative creature just enjoyed the ride as they moved.

Wind whistling delicately past the two as she enjoyed the passing sights until soon, her eyelids found themselves closed. The feel of their forms leaping through the mountain pass and the soft thudding of the man's heart in his chest was relaxing and she couldn't explain it enough. For so long, Sidera had been traveling and searching in a constant panic that she had nothing left. She hadn't remained still and secure. She was always out trying to find her sister. Even as a child she manipulated others to do as she wished so she could have what she needed in order to search for Aceldama. Now that she had her sister back, she wasn't going to let go. However, what was there for her to do now? Protect Acel? Of course, but she was an adult just as much as Sidera, she didn't absolutely need her big sister's protection, especially not after centuries of taking care of herself. These thoughts continued in Sidera's mind for a moment before she noticed a slight change in the scent around them. Her eyes opening once more as she noticed the ruins quickly coming into view before them. Her bright eyes shifting upwards to glance at Sagumi quickly, taking note of how he moved, how his eyes reacted to the things which passed them until they had finally reached their destination. Once there, the feel of broken and slightly dirt-covered brick or clay was under her feet. Her heels were open and made of straps, so the feel of the dirt particles over her foot, dancing as the wind past, was felt with ease, but didn't bother the woman in the slightest. After all, she was quickly distracted by Sagumi speaking about a story. It had been so very long since she was told one, the last person to tell her stories being her mother. Thus, he could see the excitement in her gaze as she stepped forward, taking the male's hand as she began walking through the ruins.

"I haven't, but I'd love for you to tell me."

Show me around, Handsome~! [Sagumi/Sidera][Private] - Page 2 35eae017-42a0-4ada-b5d4-c0e0c004ac9a_zps6xzxcc8y
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Show me around, Handsome~! [Sagumi/Sidera][Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Show me around, Handsome~! [Sagumi/Sidera][Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Show me around, Handsome~! [Sagumi/Sidera][Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Show me around, Handsome~! [Sagumi/Sidera][Private]

Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:45 pm

╔Under╬Wraps╗

Taking hold of his hand was something that was firm but delicate. He could feel the protective nature of the woman with ease now. With all the contact that they have had up to this point, Sagumi had to be at least 25-30% influenced by the Prolixi. However, she wasn't completely sure if she was okay with that. Was he so happy and playful and adventurous with her just because of what she does to him through her powers? As much as she didn't want to think someone would get close to her just because of her powers, it still was a high possibility. Then the thought of him came into her mind. Flynn, the man that risked it all just to save her. Was he the same way? Was he only willing to die at her hands to save her because of the parasite which she sent into him on every single encounter they had? Every hold of a hand, every kiss. However, the thoughts quickly left her head as she phased back into Sagumi's story. Her expression hadn't changed from the joy and playful nature she always had before others. The mask remaining perfectly as per usual. Her bright eyes meeting Sagumi's for a quick glimpse before returning to look around the ruins of a lost civilization. As Sagumi's story ended, the woman turned her head back to the man with a questioning gaze.

"Would the people not have expected that Krishna was actually a being from another world or possibly just a mutant freak like me and Cel? I mean... With such powers, he obviously wasn't human. I don't really believe in there being gods... Just being from other world, realms and origins that hold powers greater than most men and in a primitive stage were just worshiped out of fear and worry of the common human. Same thing with old stories and mythological creatures. They all exist just their stories are swayed to have more magical and 'godly' properties." The woman laughed softly as she had switched her gaze to look art the sky while she spoke of gods. The bright moon above had always kept her so sane and calm, made her feel like she wasn't alone even when Solomon went out for his own meals. It was because no matter what, she knew Acel was under the same sky and they both would look at the same moon, no matter where they were in the world. No 'god' would stop them from being together and she'd make sure of it.

Her grasp on his hand tightened slightly as she turned to Sagumi with excitement. He could see her guard was lowering as she seemed much more open to speak and show slight more signs of her true intellect. Her smile was warm and bright, reflecting the sweet glow of moonlight.

"Tell me more about this town. I want to learn it all!"

Show me around, Handsome~! [Sagumi/Sidera][Private] - Page 2 35eae017-42a0-4ada-b5d4-c0e0c004ac9a_zps6xzxcc8y
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Show me around, Handsome~! [Sagumi/Sidera][Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Show me around, Handsome~! [Sagumi/Sidera][Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:49 pm

╔Under╬Wraps╗

His question took the woman off guard for a moment. Until now, she never really thought of him as not being human. However, Sagumi's strength and energies were absolutely not those of a normal human at all. Her eyes shifted to look up at the man taking in his features as she seemed to slightly analyze but it was quickly brushed off as she glanced away. A small pout coming to her lips as she tried to think, however that pouting ended as she spoke softly to him.

"No. You're not...? Sort of. You have to be one of them to want them to control this world again and to know so much about them and just... It would make most sense. However you're not normal to say the least. Your movements, your body structure, your way of acting when you are in a state of being comfortable, like now, all are very different from most humans. That and you're not-" Sidera stopped abruptly as she realized what she was about to bring up next, shaking her head a bit and scanning her mind for a cover up. Her eyes shifting back up to the man as she smiled at him.

"You're not nearly as well... Basic. If that makes sense." She laughed faintly as they walked and she enjoyed him telling her about the land around them. It was all incredibly fascinating but one question kept in her head. How did he know all of this? He was going into such detail about the land that any normal human couldn't do since this was a lost civilization that had fallen centuries ago. Such was for another time, maybe. She wasn't sure exactly how to go about her questions to the man. But for now, she wanted to enjoy the moments with him as they explored and he told her the stories he could. As he brought her to the shrine, Sidera glanced around, not really looking at Sagumi for a moment. Though it has fallen and was in slight ruin, she could easily use her imagination to rebuild the structure in her mind. As they moved inside, she peaked at the man and smiled however, his tone seemed to shift. Her eyes looking at him with a slight curiosity before nodding.

"Who was Radha?"

Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:38 am

╔Under╬Wraps╗
In all honesty, Sidera didn’t expect this to all turn into a romance story. The names Krishna and Radha both sounding like feminine names, so in all honesty, it could have been just about anything that these two people were linked in. The fighting of Gods sounded more and more enticing by the second. However, that wasn’t the story Sidera got. Instead she heard of childhood friends that become lovers. A god and a cow-herder. To her, this just sounded like more twisted love mythology. Such a thing like ‘Love’ was an odd thing to Sidera. Her eyes glancing around the temple as she pieced things back together. Her hand slowly releasing Sagumi’s as she stepped towards the nearest wall, her fingertips tracing lightly over the dirtied ruin as she seemed to slowly piece the building together in her head. She wasn’t exactly turning out Sagumi’s words but she wasn’t too intent on hearing a love story of gods and so on. Her gaze shifted back over to Sagumi as she blinked for a moment. A flash of Flynn’s form appeared before her before being blinked away. Upon such, the female’s lips lost their smile and her gaze seemed to freeze. However such didn’t last long as she shook her head and gave a soft laugh.

“And so the god fell in love with the Cow-Herder, huh? I’m not going to lie, that’s a pretty cheesy fairytale. I mean... Yeah, it could happen. It happens more often than people would think but it normally ends in heartache. Or something tragic will happen like the god living much longer than the cow-herder. That is, unless he found some magical way to make her into a god like him, or she was like him all along. It’s pretty predictable, don’t you think? In all honesty, I can’t stand such tales. Not everyone gets a dumb happy ending and it sucks to put that hope into people.” The woman shrugged her shoulders as she looked away from Sagumi, trying to wipe the smile she had seen from her memory, attempting to clear Flynn from her mind for the time being before looking over at Sagumi once more.

“Not that I don’t want you to keep telling me about this land! I just... I’m not one for love stories...” She quickly clarified this to the man as she rubbed the back of her head and bit her bottom lip. Her gaze seemed a bit apologetic about the situation she had just felt she caused. She didn’t mean to make things awkward and she sure as hell didn’t want Sagumi thinking she was just going to push him away because of it. A sigh left her lips as she walked over to the man and took his hand once more and got up onto her tip-toes. She pressed her lips to his in a soft peck before flattening her feet once more and smiling at the male.

"Tell me more about what you know?"

Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:28 pm

╔Under╬Wraps╗

A smile remained on the young vixen's lips as she walked out of the temple beside Sagumi. Her eyes gazed over the land one last time before shifting to climb onto his back. Her fingertips and palms caressing over his shoulders, his collar and upper torso as she coiled her arms around his neck gently to secure herself. Her legs wrapping around the male's waist as she smiled lightly and curled in close before feeling the familiar pressure of the male's movement, just as they had before. Her hands gripping lightly onto his shirt as they moved. Her thoughts traveling over the past few days, her entering Sagumi's home and him taking in herself and her sister to keep an eye on them. To think he went from an enemy to a slight guardian? It was odd to say the least but it didn't continue to plague the woman long as they soon came to a halt.

As they came to a stop, Sidera's mind cleared as she heard the man speak up once more. Her eyes glancing about the area where they had landed as she slowly slipped off of his back. His warmth leaving her as she did such and soon began looking about the open land where there had been a war. The scent of the decay was easy enough for the primal girl to pick up in the earth below their feet. It had been centuries but it was still faint in the still air. Her figure shifting to turn and face Sagumi after taking a few steps into the space.

"Story time?"

Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:56 pm