Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Recovery [WW4 Intermission Thread][Open]
Costa Rica Craze [City  Side] EmptyToday at 3:56 pm by Gin

» Down in Margaritaville [Open]
Costa Rica Craze [City  Side] EmptyYesterday at 3:19 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Bear Hugs
Costa Rica Craze [City  Side] EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:44 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims
Costa Rica Craze [City  Side] EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:02 pm by darkfunnel

» [WW4 EVENT] The paths they've chosen. [open]
Costa Rica Craze [City  Side] EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 10:58 am by Shizuo

» Turn A Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.]
Costa Rica Craze [City  Side] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 3:42 am by Guest

» Whispers on the Wind.
Costa Rica Craze [City  Side] EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 10:54 pm by Yaksha

» City Of Shadows: Quincy Bloodstorm [WW4 Start Event] [Antarctica]
Costa Rica Craze [City  Side] EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 7:49 pm by Gin

» A Meeting of Men [Open?]
Costa Rica Craze [City  Side] EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 6:05 pm by Rawk

» Hey, You, Whatcha Gonna Do? (Murasaki, Stefan)
Costa Rica Craze [City  Side] EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 4:38 pm by Gin

Top posters
THEFROST
Costa Rica Craze [City  Side] I_vote_lcapCosta Rica Craze [City  Side] I_voting_barCosta Rica Craze [City  Side] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Costa Rica Craze [City  Side] I_vote_lcapCosta Rica Craze [City  Side] I_voting_barCosta Rica Craze [City  Side] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2658 registered users
The newest registered user is Chadian

Our users have posted a total of 127537 messages in 19427 subjects

Costa Rica Craze [City Side]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Costa Rica Craze [City  Side] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Costa Rica Craze [City  Side] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Costa Rica Craze [City  Side] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Costa Rica Craze [City Side]   Costa Rica Craze [City  Side] EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:01 am

「CHECKING THIS MISSION」

This thread is reserved for those apart of the Costa Rica Craze mission. This is where the City Section of the mission will take place and it expands the whole portion of San José, Costa Rica. The time is four PM in the evening, the air is cold and snowing and there are tons of Rebel Ideology forces in the city; with them holding more citizens hostage around the area. You know the objectives from the mission thread: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13105-operation-rebel-craze-costa-rica-lunacy-event#83224

Imakuran
Imakuran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Costa Rica Craze [City  Side] Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Costa Rica Craze [City  Side] Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Costa Rica Craze [City  Side] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Costa Rica Craze [City Side]   Costa Rica Craze [City  Side] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:59 am