Head of Internal Affairs
Joined : 2010-07-10
¥ Yen : 145501972
Posts : 1015
Karma : -65
Age : 28
Location : Even I don't know...
|Subject Post 1Subject: Mikoto Leonardo-Sugiura [5-5, Half Sugiura/Half Demon] Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:08 pm|| |
» Name: Mikoto Leonardo-Sugiura
» Titles: 4th Princess to the Sugiura Kingdom, Queen of the East
» Race: Sugiura/Demon
» Age: 7
» Gender: Female
» Affiliation/Rank: Queen of the Eastern Sugiura Kingdom
» Appearance Written: Standing at 3'11" and weighing 56 pounds Mikoto shares a lot of the appearances of her Mother and Father. The shared appearances comes from her Mother and Father both having cat ears in which Mikoto adopted. Mikoto also took her Mother's white hair and her fathers tail in which to show that she is a living half breed between Sugiura and Demon. Her body type is the opposite of her mother's of curvy and is more adapted towards slender and flexible, like her Father. Now while Mikoto is still developing and her body might develop more like her Mothers, Mikoto's body fits her Father's profile under a very fast, agile, and flexible type of body development. Her hips are a tad wider, mainly to fit her stronger quadriceps and hamstrings, since Mikoto has extremely powerful leg power, allowing her to pounce and jump extreme lengths without needing to touch the ground. Mikoto's eyes are a tad different than her Mothers or Fathers in that neither had the color of magenta before, but instead Mikoto gets her eye color from her Grandmother, the woman who became the Icon of the Sugiura Race. Misaiko took that as a blessing that one of her children be born with her Mothers eyes, as she believed it was meant to signify that the Sugiura gene was strong within each of their race, and would survive any sort of trials set before them. Mikoto likes to wear simple clothing that entails of either large shirts or summer dresses. They are breezy and allow her to remain completely agile and flexible without any obstruction. When needed to be regal, Mikoto will wear a beautiful Kimono dress for official Queen duties that is a variety of colors and decorations to signify her royal position.
» Appearance Picture:
» Personality: The personality of Mikoto was one of genuine innocence and joy when she was but a toddler. With a mind ever expanding and yearning to discover and explore Mikoto was notorious for running out and around, climbing, and getting into messes to discover everything she could. Her mind adapted and expanded greatly as she grew, becoming more and more invested into her surroundings, climbing trees, high places within the Royal Compound. She would be known by others for having the energy of her Father, and the golden heart of her Mother, making her a fantastic individual to adore. She enjoys most girl things, but doesn't like to sit still and watch the world go by without her. She enjoys her dolls, and has named every single one she's ever received, and attempts to take them on her adventures of discovery and learning. Mikoto will always remain innocent in her sense of character, but one thing that has yet to awaken, is the demon blood coursing through her veins...
Due to the traumatic events of witnessing the death of her own Mother, Father, and Sister, Mikoto suffered a slight change in personality. What used to be the bright shinning light of joy and delight within a child's perspective, died the day the blade that belonged to one of her own sisters pierced the skin of her Mother and Father. Realizing the world has dark deeds to it, Mikoto suffered a slight depression, refusing to speak or even share her smile for days on end. What made matters worse was the day that she was informed that due to the regulations of their kingdom, she was the next Queen. Not wanting to accept the responsibilities and whatnot of Queen, Mikoto hid from her court for hours, causing them to worry. Mikoto wanted to run away and hide because she was but a child, confused by the ethics and politics of adults, not understanding why people had to lack such ethics as integrity and honor. When Mikoto was found, she was found by her care taker that watched over her when she was but a wee toddler. The caretaker understood that the burden placed upon the child was so much she could hardly bare it, and so comfort came to Mikoto allowing her to vent her sadness and despair.
Realizing the responsibility put upon her shoulders, with her chin up, Mikoto took her deeds as best as possible as the youngest Queen in the Sugiura Line, as well as for the Eastern Kingdoms. While in the garbs of the Queen, Mikoto will attempt her best to be regal and disciplined for her Mother and Father, but when returned to her opportunity of childhood, Mikoto will let loose and return to the child she is, laughing, playing, and loving the surrounding discoveries yet to be revealed.
» Likes: Mikoto's likes are under a generic style of young girls interests. She enjoys dolls and tea parties like the others, but Mikoto has general outbursts of energy that force her to be more tomboyish and outgoing than others. Mikoto also has a general interest in peace and non confrontation, as due to the impact of seeing her Mother, Father, and Sister die before her, she became traumatized by it and tends to discern from violence. Another interest with Mikoto is sweet foods of course, as well as her Advisor and Caretaker, as they have been around Mikoto since early age and were seen as friends to her since she never had friends.
» Dislikes: Mikoto has a general disinterest in running formal affairs, as she tends to not like dressing up in Regal attire, and performing Regal duties. Since she was appointed as Queen of the Eastern Kingdoms, Mikoto tends to like being free and flexible, rather than falling to her needs of formal tasks. Mikoto also has a disinterest in violence which she attained from seeing the violence take place from her Mother, Father, and Sister. Due to such domestic abuse, it tends to spark Mikoto's demon side and will sometimes become the catalyst for her use of force.
» History: In the year of 2407, the 3rd day of August, the final child of Misaiko Sugiura was born. The last daughter of Misaiko Sugiura, Iori was originally selected to be the next in line for the throne, but she openly denounced it, allowing her sister Midori up for the title. With that in mind, Leo and Misaiko planned on Mikoto perhaps being a High Chancellor or perhaps a Knight, but would leave it up to the little lady. During infancy, Misaiko would hardly let go of her child, which ended up lining Mikoto to be a bit attached to her Mother. Misaiko was attached to her latest daughter due to the fact that Midori, Iori, and Saeko pretty much fled the nest as soon as they could. Due to this, Misaiko wanted her babies around more often, and thus her Motherly instincts kicked in and she attempted to stay as close to Mikoto as possible. Leo loved his daughter as well, and wanted to keep her away from violence as best as possible. As Misaiko's head Knight, Leo watched his wife and daughter grow close as he did his best to ensure the Eastern Kingdom stayed safe from any threads outside or inside.
Finally becoming a toddler, Mikoto was able to walk and run, as well as understand basic vocabulary and whatnot. She was instructed by her Mother and Father to attend classes, as well as be a proper princess whenever she needed to, but being the energetic and rambunctious child she is, she would run off and causes messes whenever possible. Her Parents thought nothing of it, and instead thought it adorable that their child was so lively, and that she had no intention of ill will ever. She just wanted to be free, as the dresses made her uncomfortable, and her wide energy range made it difficult for her to sit still! This was a common thing with Mikoto while she was growing up with her Adviser and Caretaker helping her to become an established princess. It was also during her toddler years from 4 that she started to hear a funny voice that she couldn't entirely understand. What she didn't know was that it was the Demon Blood within her communicating with a Demon Spirit that was attracted to her, but Mikoto casually ignored it and continued to be her lively self.
It wasn't until she was 7 that everything changed for the young girl, as Leo received reports that a high level threat was within the Kingdom and coming straight for the castle. The Darkness and Corruption levels were off the charts, and Misiako and Leo mobilized in retaliation instantly. Mikoto was supposed to be sheltered with her Caretaker in response, but Mikoto couldn't hold still during this time of emergency. Her father looked angry as for some reason the perusing enemy kept bypassing their barriers and checkpoints without trying, meaning it was someone from the Sugiura Royal Bloodline, leaving one of three options. The most likely being Saeko Sugiura, Mikoto's big sister. When Saeko revealed herself and her intentions of killing Misaiko and Leo, the two acted in defense as best as possible. Mikoto couldn't sit still any longer, and thus fled from her barracks to fun to her Mother and Fathers side. She was scared and confused, thus using her established Demon abilities, Mikoto used her claws, jumping abilities, and high energy to escape and reach the courtyard in which the fight was happening. When Mikoto arrived, it was too late however, as her Father was already impaled upon a statue of Misaiko, and her big sisters blade was already in the neck of her Mother. Mikoto was so struck by this that she didn't even realize her Demonic energy beginning to pour from her body. The remaining life that Misaiko had realized that Mikoto was near, and thus realized she had no choice. Knowing that Saeko would ultimately end the young and innocent Mikoto, she used the last of her energy and self destructed, taking her Daughter with her, and thus ending the current reign of Misaiko Sugiura.
From there, Mikoto was completely affected by the events that happened before her, and was in a depression. She was informed that she would become the next Queen, and thus Mikoto attempted to run away. Being told her Mother and Father are dead, and next to be told that she's to become Queen was too much for a young 7 year old girl. When Mikoto was found by her Caretaker hiding under her Mothers bed in the royal quarters, her Caretaker allowed Mikoto to vent and sob about the loss of her family. She understood that not only was she a child, but everything was happening so fast for her. She was not only live to see her parents die before her, at her own sisters hands, but to then become a Queen was too much.
After fighting the ensuing depression, Mikoto realized what she must do, and thus stepped up and took the responsibility with a mission in mind. To do her best to bring peace to not only Sugiura lands, but to all lands and see that conflict ends without the use of violence. Taking classes to mature up, as well as allowing herself to become her playful self once again, Mikoto understood that she had to move forward at the young age of only 7 and a half, and thus she looked to the future, standing before the gravestones of her Mother and Father, hoping to make them proud...
Techinques: Mikoto's Techniques are different in that she actually has techniques that were passed down from her Father's blood line, and take place of Sugiura Techniques. These abilities are:
9 Lives of 9 Perfections:
This was something passed down to Mikoto from her Father as his most famous Demon Technique called the 9 Lives of 9 Perfections. What this does is it creates an aura around Mikoto that protects her from ALL special attacks, and grants her 9 Lives. This ability can only be used once per combat, as its power is too much to use multiple times. This makes her impervious to things like Lightning, Earth, Time, Wind, or anything else. The only way Mikoto can take damage is from physical attacks, like Kunai, Swords, and fists. This will protect Mikoto and cause her to be immune to ALL forms of special abilities that are unnatural to the base standard of the Universe. For example, a blade that distorts space would not do damage to Mikoto, but the blade itself would most likely cause physical harm. This aura has a threshold in that it doesn't fade over time, but instead fades after Mikoto is mortally slain 9 times. When Mikoto is mortally slain, she will instead be healed for the damage dealt and return to her prime state, and have one less life. By the time the 9 lives are spent, Mikoto will lose her aura and return to a state of standard mortality.
Aspect of Bestial Rage:
This allows Mikoto to activate one of four aspects that will grant her boosts to certain abilities. They can all be on at the same time, but activated one at a time as it takes about 2 minutes for each one to activate. The first is Aspect of the Ocelot that allows Mikoto to mask her entire presence. This includes sight, sound, smell, sense, taste, and even reads of ones power. The only way to be read under Aspect of the Ocelot is to have a specialized ability that tracks/reads targets. The second is Aspect of the Tiger, that allows Mikoto's vitality and Stamina to become about 3 times her normal self. This will allow her durability to go up one skill level as she will be capable of taking more hits. It also allows as a 2nd wind in a way, as she will be able to sacrifice the Aspect of the Tiger in which to regain herself to prime condition. Aspect of the Cheetah triples Mikoto's speed, moving her up one skill level in general speed and reflexes. Finally Aspect of the Lion Triples Mikoto's raw strength, moving her up one in skill level as well when activated, giving her General Strength a boost in power.
Infuses Mikoto's teeth and claws with one of three poisons at a time. The first is an immobilization poison that causes paralysis over time. To be cured of this poison is actually automatic as once the target reaches full paralysis, they'll become mobile once again after 5 minutes. The second poison is a nerve agent that causes severe illness and Will Power trauma over time to the opponent. The opponent will begin to hallucinate as well as become sick to their stomachs within 2 minutes of it being administered and can be overcome by willpower. The last poison is a slow acting poison that courses through the targets veins, and will begin to shut down all the targets organs over time. It will begin with the closest organ to the wound administered, and will cause discoloration and bruising on the skin over the organ that is being affected. The antidote to this poison is Mikoto's own blood, and if not given the antidote, the target will die of organ failure in one hour.
Fury of the Apex Predator:
Fury of the Apex Predator is when Mikoto's blood will begin to surge, giving all her Aspects of Bestial Rage a bit of an overload, as well as activate the last poison of her Deadly Infusion. When under this rage, Mikoto will lose her mind and any form of technique in martial ability and fall to a complete rage, targeting one opponent. She will be coated in a red aura and her tail will grow in length, as well as her ears, claws, and fangs. Mikoto's willpower will skyrocket, as well as her strength and speed, but her mental deduction and focus will fade as the only thing on her mind will be to end the target in sight. This ability cannot be activated, but instead takes control when under the course of extreme rage or hatred. She will have access to all her abilities of her Guardian Spirits, and Joushou/Zenou, but cannot activate her Ascended State or 9 Perfections when in this form. As well in this form, Kasha will be absolutely unaffected by Mikoto's course of action, since she has a will of her own. By being free of this control, she can either attempt to aid Mikoto in her attacks, or quell her rage if in a poor decision.
Shitenoou Nanatsu no Enkan(熾天覆う七つの円環 Lit: The Seven Rings that Cover the Fiery Heavens):
Often called Rho Aias by most, this is a powerful defensive spell that can only be utilized by mid-level to very high level Sugiuras as it takes a high amount of energy to suffice. Shitenoou Nanatsu no Enkan takes the form of a seven layered barrier with the shape of an iridescent flower having seven petals. Formed out of a Strong energy user's palm. Each layer has the defensive power of a fortress wall, however it is necessary for the user to prepare for side effects, because should the barrier be broken the user will feel pain in accordance. Each layer is attuned to the vitality of the caster, thus if all 7 layers are destroyed, they will cause heavy damage to the user. If prepared accordingly, and given enough time to cast and channel, the barriers can have the potential to block off Strong Kidō Spells, Gran Rey Cero's, or a Cero Oscuras as examples. Even spells of that magnitude from other races can be blocked and deterred in the same fashion since this spell is a massive defensive layer wall used for a main purpose spell. They can be broken depending on the strength of the attacking force, of if not channeled properly without the needed required time. This is a dangerous spell in that if not used properly can cause damage back and be a very poor decision in casting. This is noted as one of the strongest Sugiura techniques within the race under the defensive spell pool.
Another way of binding, this creates a glowing energy thread in the color of casters energy. For Mikoto this color is magenta and be used to bind an enemy in place, struggle or torture them. It is connected directly to the palm of the user. This can be used without an incantation. The force of the ability is rather on par of Mikoto's own tier, as if she attempted to use it on an enemy of higher tier or durability, the spell be broken. If used on a weaker tiered target or one with lower durability, then the Nenshi spell will cause struggle when it connects with its target. The speed in which it will chase its target is also in line with Mikoto's own speed, as if her target is faster than her, they will be able to outrun the Nenshi, but if slower, they will have to challenge the restraints.
Developed to fight defensive spells, this can disrupt barriers spells or restraining spells, making it easier to break free. How this is used is the claws/fingernails of Mikoto will glow a green hue, and when connecting with a low to medium tier barrier spell, it will cause it to dispel and become nullified. The same can be done on high tier barrier spells, but will take multiple strikes in which to defuse.
A healing spell that heals wounds and restores damaged objects. The spell first creates a weak barrier around the object or person, and then energy is propelled into said barrier which restores the object or ally to their previous form. It is a low end healing spell, but the only one Mikoto has access to naturally under the Sugiura magic pool. The time to heal any given object/individual with this spell takes time based off the damage given, and will sometimes train Mikoto of her energy if the damage is too extensive.
This spell creates small paper Cranes that the user can use as measures of spying on enemies, since the user sees everything the small paper craft does. The vitality of said paper craft objects are as simple as cutting or slicing to cut off connection to Mikoto. The Cranes can also be obstructed by weather like wind and rain to cause obstruction in the stealth of said drone devices.
Sacred Weapon: Mikoto doesn't wield any natural weapons as if she were to gain any, it would be from her attaining one from the Spirit she is transforming into. Instead Mikoto is able to manifest claws over her fingers when using her primal abilities from her Demon Energy, allowing her to protect herself from any weapons by just using her claws.
Origin: Mikoto's Guardian Beast's are actually the entire Shinto Religion Spirits. They are the ones that not only all Eastern Sugiura's worship, but they speak to Mikoto and channel themselves into her to pass on their abilities, fighting experience, and weapons. By doing so, Mikoto adopts the powers of the Gods and uses them to fight when needed, defending what dignity and Kingdom she has.
Guardian Beast: The Gods in which Mikoto is capable of Channeling are the Major and Minor Gods of the Shinto Deites. Granted Mikoto is not capable of summoning the Major ones, or given the permission to learn the Minor ones yet, she will adapt and learn them as she grows.
- Amaterasu-Ō-Mi-Kami (天照大神 or 天照大御神) Commonly called Amaterasu, she is the goddess of the sun as well as the purported ancestress of the Imperial Household of Japan. Her full name means "Great Goddess" or "Great Spirit Who Shines in the Heavens"; she may also be referred to as Ōhiru-menomuchi-no-kami (大日孁貴神). (Will hold the power of Creation)
- Ame-no-Uzume (天宇受売命 or 天鈿女命) Commonly called Uzume, she is the goddess of dawn and revelry, instrumental to the "missing sun motif" in Shinto.
- Fūjin (風神) Also known as Kami-no-Kaze, he is the Japanese god of the wind and one of the eldest Shinto gods, said to be present at the creation of the world. (Will attain Wind relative Powers)
- Hachiman (八幡神) Also known as Hachiman-shin or Yawata no Kami, he is the god of war and the divine protector of Japan and its people. (Will become a Martial Goddess)
- Inari Ōkami (稲荷大神) The god or goddess of rice and fertility. Their messengers and symbolic animal are foxes. (Will become a Willpower based Combatant)
- Izanagi (伊弊諾 or 伊邪那岐) The forefather of the gods, he is the first male as well as the god of creation and life.
- Izanami (伊弉冉 or 伊邪那美) Izanagi's wife and sister, she is the first female as well as the goddess of creation and death.
- Ninigi-no-Mikoto (瓊瓊杵尊) Commonly called Ninigi, he was the grandson of Amaterasu. His great-grandson was Kan'yamato Iwarebiko, later to be known as Emperor Jimmu, first emperor of Japan.
- Omoikane (思兼) The deity of wisdom and intelligence, who is always called upon to "ponder" and give good counsel in the deliberations of the heavenly deities.
- Raijin (雷神) Commonly called Raiden (雷電), he is the god of thunder and lightning, and is often paired with Fūjin.
- Ryūjin (龍神) Also known as Ōwatatsumi, he is a dragon, as well as god of the sea.
- Suijin (水神) The God of Water.
- Susanoo-no-Mikoto (須佐之男尊) Alternately romanized as Susano-o, Susa-no-o, and Susanowo. Reportedly called "Futsushi". He is the god of storms as well as in some cases the god of the sea. He is also somewhat of a trickster god, as Japanese mythology extensively documents the "sibling rivalry" between him and Amaterasu.
- Tenjin (天神) The god of scholarship, he is the deified Sugawara no Michizane (845–c903), who was elevated to his position after dying in exile and subsequent disasters in Heiankyo were attributed to his angered spirit.
- Toyotama-hime (豊玉姫) Also known as Otohime (乙姫), she was the daughter of Ryūjin and the grandmother of Jimmu. It is said that after she gave birth to her son, she turned into a dragon and disappeared.
- Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto (月読の命 or 月夜見の尊) Also known as Tsukiyomi, Tsuki no Kami, Tsukiyomino Mikoto, and Tsukiyumi no Mikoto, he is the god of the moon.
- Amatsu-Mikaboshi (天津甕星), the kami of stars who existed before the Kotoamatsukami. Mentioned under Takemikazuchi.
- Ame-no-Koyane (天児屋命 or 天児屋根命) A male deity, he is considered the "First in Charge of Divine Affairs", as well as the aide to the first Emperor of Japan. He is also considered to be the ancestor of the Fujiwara family.
- Ame-no-naemasu (天苗加命) reportedly called "Futsushi" and said a son or elder brother of "Futsu".
- Futsunushi (経津主神) Main deity at Kashima Shrine.
- Iwai-nushi-no-kami (斎主尊), god name whose identity is obscure. Nihon shoki calls him Iwai-no-ushi (斎之大人?) and locates him in Katori[disambiguation needed] which suggest the god might be Futsunushi. But there is reason to believe he might be Takehazuchi (建葉槌命?) (See Takemizuchi), and there are others who say this might even be Amaterasu.
- Nigihayahi-no-mikoto (饒速日尊, 天照国照彦天火明櫛玉饒速日尊) reportedly called "Furu" and said a sone of "Futsushi". Only Nigihayahi (Furu) has the name of "Amateru (天照)" among Japanese deities. It is clearly described that Nigihayahi was ruling Yamato (ancient name of the capital and the center of Japan) before conquest war of emperor Jinmu in the two oldest official history books of Japan, "Kojiki" (712) or "Nihon Shoki" (720).
- Konohanasakuya-hime (木花之開耶姫), the wife of Ninigi and daughter of Ohoyamatsumi, and great-grandmother of Jimmu. She is also known as the goddess of Mount Fuji.
- Ōhoyamatsumi (大山積神), an elder brother of Amaterasu, and an important god who rules mountain, sea, and war, as well as the father of Konohanasakuya-hime.
- Sukuna-Biko-Na (少名毘古那) A small deity of medicine and rain, who created and solidified the land with Ōkuninushi.
- Sarutahiko Ōkami (猿田毘古神), a kami of the Earth that guided Ninigi to the Japanese islands.
- Tajimamori (田道間守), god who obtained the tokijiku no kagu no mi and hailed as "god of wagashi" (sweets, confections).
- Uke Mochi (保食神), sometimes called Ogetsu-hime-no-Kami, a goddess of food.
Guardian Beast's World: The world in which all the Gods live is known to the Eastern Sugiura as "Heaven". It appears as a Heavenly Sanctuary with the Easter Ethnic construction type and culture. They all hold Honor and Dignity strongly within each other, and due to the high praise of Misaiko, as well as the devotion and obedience of Misaiko, they have agreed to watch over her daughter, Mikoto. They do not reside within a sort of host form for Mikoto, but instead speak to her through their spirits and channel their power into her. When Mikoto either grows, speaks, or learns from any of these Gods, they will ensure that she is given the power needed to accomplish any task before her.
Joushou Appearance: Mikoto's Joushou appearance is always changing, as when Mikoto takes in the form of one of the Gods or Goddesses above, her appearance changes, as well as her voice in reflection of the power she is adopting. Of course, till she begins to accept those powers Mikoto will just look like she always does.
Joushou: Mikoto will hear the voice of a Minor God, and their power will be channeled into her being, giving her a set of martial abilities, powers, and a weapon. Her appearance, as well as voice will change, and she will gain the experience and wisdom of the spirit channeling within her, allowing her strategies to alter depending on the spirit that is living on within her. Mikoto at her young age will only be able to hold this form for about 5 minutes, but when the time is up, Mikoto will lose the powers and appearance of the possessed spirit within her, and return to Normal, unable to hear that God or Goddess till she rests.
This is the appearance of Mikoto when she attains the form of Amaterasu. More will be explained when Mikoto attains this power.
Zenou Abilities: By activating this phase of her powers, Mikoto will transcend into the powers of the Major Gods and attain the powers of the Major Gods and Goddess her people worship. The strongest being Amaterasu of course, and then the Gods along the same line. This power works the same as her Joushou as she will gain the powers of the Gods and Goddesses before her and will attain their powers, knowledge, wisdom, and abilities to use to her advantage and fight the forces before her. With its current requirements, Mikoto is completely unable to attain this power till she becomes much older or wiser in body and spirit.
Ascended Appearance: The appearance of Mikoto's Ascended state is unknown, as she is too young to understand, or even know this power.
Mystic Eyes: Due to Mikoto having the eyes of her Grandmother, the host of the Sugiura, Mikoto's eyes remain the same in any state of power she is in.
Ascended Abilities: All that is known about Mikoto's ascended state is that she will be able to channel up to three gods at the same time, and use all their powers, abilities, knowledge, wisdom, and weapons at once.
Mikoto, like her Father, holds the ability to move her body in a fashion most others cannot be able to. Because her spine is double jointed and her body structure is that of a cat while holding the same properties of a human being, Mikoto will never fall flat-footed, become tripped, or lose balance. She holds perfect form and if ends up in a situation of falling or lost balance, Mikoto will always land on her feet, or in a position where she can recover quickly. She can also move undetected giving her flawless stalking abilities. By having these properties, this allows Mikoto, in base form, to have grace and finesse in her movement and physical action. She can dodge with grace, always land on her feet, climb with precise speed, and move with extreme speed without making a sound.
Mikoto's sense of smell is 20 times greater than that of a humans and most other kinds of beings. If anyone comes within a certain range of about 250 feet, Mikoto will know gain a scent of the unknown force, giving her the knowledge of species, and perhaps any gear or items carried with the individual in question. She wont be able to know much, but she can gain additional intel from her scent if the object/being in question was bleeding. Thus by smelling blood, Mikoto will be able to discern between race, gender, as well as rough body type. She won't be able to sense the power of the individual, but at least be capable of figuring out their general body makeup.
Mikoto having the general makeup of a Cat Demon, she has the eyes of Cat Demons allowing her to see flawlessly in the night. From this, she can see everything in the Dark as clear as the day and turn it on or off whenever she wishes. An additional effect of Night Vision is that she is given heat signature vision on top of her flawless night sight. So when Mikoto wants to, she can activate a heat seeking type of night vision to take over and see heat signatures within her field of vision.
When under any sense of pressure/threat, Mikoto holds a racial aspect called Instant Reaction that allows her to never be surprised attacked at all. If a target becomes untraceable or unknown, and they hold the potential of a surprise attack, Mikoto can dodge/counter perfectly till her opponent is revealed into the battle. If they leave battle once again and try to accomplish a surprise attack once again, Instant Reaction will proc allowing Mikoto to never be caught off guard.
Kasha is a Demon Spirit that is a part of the Sugiura Shinto Spirits. She is a Yokai that is known for stealing the souls of ones who died as a result of accumulating evil deeds, thus she is naturally attracted to sins as they are her targeting point.The thing that makes Kasha different than the other spirits is that she is more in tune with Mikoto due to Mikoto having Cat Demon blood within her, thus the two are able to synchronize very well. Kasha accompanies Mikoto when beckoned and will have her own Skills, Willpower, ect. In a way, Kasha acts of her own accord and will perform her own actions, completely separate of Mikoto. Kasha stands at the same relative measurements of Mikoto in that she is 3'11" and 56 pounds. She has red hair and black cat ears and her tail is different in that she has two that branch off at the trunk of her tailbone. She most commonly wears a green dress and black shoes that compliment the black bow accessories in her red hair. Another known about Kasha's appearance is that tends to carry a skull of the most sinful individual in her record book that she's reaped. Currently she holds the skull of a man who was the head of a Chinese Mob and was notorious for causing many innocent deaths, adultery, and the like. When his soul was reaped, Kasha enjoyed and savored in his torment as all that remains is his skull. Till she reaps the soul of another on par, she will continue to hold that skull. Outside of the skull, at times floating spirits will circle around Kasha as they also represent spirits in which she has reaped and will use to cast abilities or spells in combat. At times, Kasha can be seen talking to the spirits as if they were pets.
The personality of Kasha is a bit of a sadistic one, but tends to be mature around Mikoto as she understands her mind is still developing. Kasha is a spirit that has been around for centuries as a Demon and thus knows quite a lot of the world around her. She tends to enjoy watching others sin as they just aid in her strength used against them. Kasha doesn't really hold any form of justice, but instead just loves her job as a reaping Demon Spirit, and doesn't see herself as good or bad, just doing a job.
Kasha is a Necromancer Spirit as she is most notorious for being capable of raising the dead to fight as her Avatar. She can have a reserve of up to 3 fighters, and is capable of only summoning them one at a time in any place she has vision on. Kasha is capable of swapping out the fighters in her reserve if she reaps a soul stronger than the last, and using the new fighter as an avatar for the future under her willpower. The fighters are already dead and void conscious so they cannot be killed via traditional mortal methods. The can be burnt, impaled, decapitated, and the dead avatars will still be functional and repaired when sent back into the ground. If one of Kasha's Dead are obliterated, then they will need time for their reaped spirit to regain its physical manifestation, so Kasha will send them on reserve and summon another fighter in their place.
Current Spirits under Kasha's Control:
Type: Demon Spirit Tortoise
Genbu is a large Demon Tortoise whose size scales over 50 feet in height, and over 130 feet in length, with 20 feet in width. His weight scales over 3 tons in mass. He moves outrageously slow, but has an extreme vitality pool, and extremely high set of defense. For a tail, Genbu as a Serpent attached at his end that acts as a reactionary counter attack.
- Impenetrable Barrier: Genbu will create an extremely high scale barrier around himself and one other target, protecting them from physical/concussive attacks and adding to their overall resistance of any sort of natural physical/concussive attack. If Genbu is struck by any sort of physical force, he will instead take reduced damage and prepare to activate his Quick Counter. The Barrier appears like a slight gloss over his giant shell, and when activated on an ally, the ally will have a general shine over their skin as well to represent the shared ability. Additionally, Genbu and his ally will have thicker skin, making it so the concussive damage they take is reduced overall while the Barrier is active. If Genbu or the ally were to take slashing damage, the barrier would reduce that from being a slashing attack, and instead turn it into a blunt attack. Energy attacks however are not affected by the Barrier, and will cause normal damage if inflicted. The Special attacks however will still be capable of activating Quick Counter.
- Earthquake: Genbu will shake the ground below him causing a shift in the tectonic plates, and will force the earth to become misshapen, obstructing the battlefield. Since Genbu isn't a quick mover, this adds as an advantage since it will reduce his enemies track of movement to either the ruined terrain or air above. If above, Genbu can protect himself easier, as well as have his serpent tail act in succession for Quick Counter.
- Quick Counter: If Genbu is struck while protecting himself, the Serpent that stays behind him at all times will take the given opening and attack the target as they are distracted in the form of a counter attack. The Attack is by the serpents extremely large and sharp fangs, giving them the capability of extremely precise and deadly strikes with intense force. This is Genbu's only form of offensive attacks, so the attack is quite deadly if it lands. If the Serpents head is cut off, it will act like a Hydra and regrow two in its place.
- Gift from Gaia: When low on health or feeling weak, Genbu will retreat to his shell and proceed to regain his health and vitality. for every 15 seconds within his shell, he is able to transfer some of his healing to an ally in which to share the gift. He heals about 30% of his wounds every 30 seconds, so best way to see it is that he heals 1% of his vitality every one second within his shell.
Type: Demon Spirit Chimera
Typhidna is a ginormous Chimera Demon that weighs over 600 pounds and has nearly no fat on its body. The raw strength of this beast is extremely high, while his speed and vitality are on average par. Where the Chimera lacks in defensive ability, he makes up in overall offensive power. His wings are strong enough to allow flight, making sure that he stays within range of his opponents at all times. Typhidna makes an attempt to always stay close to his targets as he is a melee type brawling beast, and lacks ranged capabilities. Kasha is known to use this Avatar when going on the offensive against opponents.
- Flame Zones: The Dragon on the right shoulder size of the Chimera will shoot out flames, and sometimes create a Flame Zone. The Chimera is immune to his own Flame Zones, as well as one tagged ally. When within the zone, or above the zone within 150 feet, the flames will shoot out and cause instant third degree burns on those inflicted. If the target is a Fire user , they will have a resistance to the attack, thus be unaffected, but if not attuned with Fire, the burns will consume the skin and cause a burning over time in addition to the third degree burns.
- Frozen Zones: The Frozen Zones are shot out by the Goat head on the left side of the Chimera. The attack is the same as Flame Zones but with ice instead, in that they will still cause third degree burns, but if the target has an affinity for Ice, they will be unaffected. Also, instead of having a burning after affect on the wounds of the dry ice, instead frost will apply to the targets affected areas that cause frost bite over time. If the frost is hit again with Frozen Zones, the limb/affected areas will be consumed by frost bite and die off from the rest of the body.
- Decaying Armor: The main head of the Chimera, the Lion, is capable of breaking down any form of resistance, barrier, or armor on its target if it manages to get a successful attack in with its Claws. If the fangs hit the target, their barrier/resistance/armor wont be depleted, but weaker instead, stacking up over time with each additional successful attack. If the attack lands up to 5 times, then all forms of armor, resistance, and barriers will be depleted, and all attacks made on the target will have a much greater impact.
- Tagging: When the Chimera is summoned, he will instantly tag one ally. When Tagged, the ally will receive resistances to the elements of Fire and Ice, as well as be unaffected by the Flame and Frozen Zones made by the Chimera. Only one ally can be tagged at a time.
Type: Demon Spirit Phoenix
Suzaku is a large phoenix that stands at about 30 feet tall and has a wing span of about 80 feet. Suzaku is known for his notoriously powerful magic affinity, as well speed, leaving him lacking in vitality and defense. The feathers of the bird are red with black decoration Suzaku is focused on being a ranged attacker and thus tends to use his speed and magical affinity to stay away from his enemies and attack from a range to cause damage while separated.
- Shattering Call: Suzaku is capable of casting long ranged spells from a distance, so one of the ranged attacks is known as Shattering Call, in which Suzaku will let out an ear shattering shriek. The pitch and force of volume from the call is so powerful that it can cause the eardrums of all that hear it to break and bleed. Glass will shatter and the land will shake from the sheer power of the call. Durability is the best way to repel/resist this attack as it is nothing more than an extremely loud shriek.
- Ashes of the Phoenix: Ashes of the Phoenix plants the battlefield with many small piles of ash. When touched or disrupted, the piles will explode, causing damage to those who disrupted the piles, and from its wake a small fire bird will be born. The bird doesn't last long, but will proceed to chase the one that disrupted the pile of ash it was born from. Their speed is about half of Suzaku's, but when they reach their target, they explode for a much higher degree of damage. Their flight is stealthed, so they are generally hard to catch and will not stop flying after their opponents till they're reached.
- Flame Burst: Suzaku will shoot a flame blast at the opponent and the flames color will be white, as the temperature of the flames are about 2,700 degree Fahrenheit. If hit by these flames, the injuries will skip first to third degree burns and go right into fourth. The flame attack is a large beam type blast that comes from Suzaku's mouth and can reach out to half a mile in distance. This can be used mainly as an offensive attack, but Suzaku can also cast it defensively as it will disintegrate or melt anything it comes in contact with.
- Feather Dance: Suzaku will shed and create his feathers and cover the sky in his feathers. He then will proceed to launch them at his opponent and cause piercing damage if inflicted. They will also cause burns and step the degree up to second degree burns on the target. The speed of the feathers is double Suzaku's and the amount of feathers will be in an extremely wide range between 50 to 500. The feathers can be destroyed with ranged attacks, but due to the sheer volume of the feathers, many attacks would have to be placed with high speed in which to interrupt.
0 Tier is allowed 1 Master, 2 Advanced for each section
1 Tier is allowed 2 Advanced for each section
2 Tier is allowed 1 Advanced, 2 Adept for each section
3 Tier is allowed 1 Adept for each section
4 Tier and below only get beginner.
General Skills For Mikoto
- Durability: Beginner
- General Speed: Beginner
- Strength: Beginner
- Weapon Skill: Beginner
Racial Skills For Mikoto
- Sugiura Magic: Beginner
- Animal Instincts: Beginner
- Martial Arts: Beginner
- Alter Control: Beginner
Will Skills For Mikoto
- Willpower/Determination: Adept
- Mental Deduction: Adept
- Pain Endurance: Beginner
- Focus: Beginner
General Skills For Kasha
- Durability: Beginner
- General Speed: Beginner
- Strength: Beginner
- Weapon Skill: Beginner
Racial Skills For Kasha
- Za Koa Skill: Beginner
- Demon Magic: Beginner
- Shadow Movement: Beginner
- Akuma Kyōdo: Beginner
Will Skills For Kasha
- Willpower/Determination: Adept
- Mental Deduction: Adept
- Pain Endurance: Beginner
- Focus: Beginner
Link to Moose's Characters
Last edited by Majestic Moose on Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:55 pm; edited 3 times in total