Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Gotei 13's  demons  tour for a target. Left_bar_bleue13000/99999 Gotei 13's  demons  tour for a target. Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Gotei 13's  demons  tour for a target. Empty Gotei 13's demons tour for a target.

Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:18 pm
the living world was OK but most the people she meat were dull. in her time of studying this world history the soul society was painted like saviors. heroes that rushed in to battle with the monsters that come crawling out of the darkness. brave men and women strong in their convictions. this is what caught her eye, the idea of them and there adamant resolve. surely playing with them would be entertaining, and possibly rewarding as well.

She started off by traveling to the Rukongai, it's protection was a lot less than the seireitei it self. it is possible that being so close to the Gotei 13 alarms would go off saying a demon was near. but the 2-4 demons energy dissipated in a flash, it was simply very clear one moment than gone the next. most likely making any one who felt it think the demon was suppressing its power for some devious reason. with the recent attack it's unlikely that would not go to full alarte.

Ether way did not matter much to Kinu she was out to have her fun. to make her energy disappear. she used her Pleasant deception ability too change her energy to a human soul and dropped it down to 5-3. this blended her in with all the other soul's there was no real way to tell her apart by sensing. As she made her way thrue the streets quickly heading for the Seireitei gate, Kinu took a right turn behind a building but when she come out the other side her energy had changed once more. she now to the senses felt like a Shinigami and even was wearing a Shihakushō with the Division 2 mark on it. running up to the gate the guard yells at her to stop. but she quickly gestures the division badge. "Sorry I have important news regarding a demon in the Rukongai. I MUst report back to my captain immediately."

with that big lie done she got in to the Seireitei uncontested . Kinu see some of the 11th Division members and sent them on a wild goose chase by furthering her lie and saying the demon was hiding him self and eating souls whole. "not even blood its left. the demon... is initial reading was much stronger than myself. some other stayed back to try and track it down.. but i don't think they can take it out. Please send word to your squad. I have to report this to the others." and with that she knew the word would get around as the men ran off. with a wave her her hand over the Division 2 mark, it changed to the 8ths. from here she was free to walk around and explore, and thus the random girl's day was started. Seeing how she never been here before she was obviously lost, just wandering around. she eventually found a bench and sit down. watching the passersbys.
Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Gotei 13's  demons  tour for a target. Left_bar_bleue71500/99999 Gotei 13's  demons  tour for a target. Empty_bar_bleue  (71500/99999)
Tiers:

Gotei 13's  demons  tour for a target. Empty Re: Gotei 13's demons tour for a target.

Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:44 pm

Few men rushed pass Cogimo, when he was taking his stroll in Seireitei. At first it didn't seem odd, because in here always something was happening, but when several more parties like that rushed pass, it seemed more and more interesting. He had just gotten out of his small, personal lab, to take a walk, when all this started. After ten minutes or so, the male counted total five groups, all looked worried. Taking another turn, he saw a girl, flashing Squads 2 badge at a group of men, as they walked. Turning in a different direction, because he didn't want to get involved in all this, The Member Of Squad 12 went in completely different direction. About 15 minutes or so tho' he again saw her around the corner, but what caught his attention, was that she was flashing Squads 8 badge. After that she just went on, as seeming without a actual goal.

The male got interested, that's why he used a Kidō, that hid his presence from any sensing abilities. This only gave Shigoru more understanding, that the girl really didn't know, where she was going. That was well seen by ones stance and the fact, that she just randomly sat down on a white rock bench, looking more like a tourist, then a actual member of Gotei 13.

Then he decided to turn off the Kidō and for the girl looking like he had came outside one corner and was simply taking a walk. Cogimo stopped by her side and smiled.
"Hello! Nice day, isn't it! Would you mind, if I take a seat next to you?"
The males voice was pleasant, calm and showed nothing of his suspicions. He was just taking a walk and being friendly to a member of the same organization.

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Gotei 13's  demons  tour for a target. Left_bar_bleue13000/99999 Gotei 13's  demons  tour for a target. Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Gotei 13's  demons  tour for a target. Empty Re: Gotei 13's demons tour for a target.

Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:48 pm

Song: Signs - By: Namaste ft. Tiana Khasi - Word Count: 2000

When taking a seat, Cogimo Shigoru smiled once more, keeping a fair distance between two of them. Did he trust this female? No! Did he felt threaten by her? No! Curiosity was what he felt towards. When Kinu said her name and surname, the computer in his brain automatically reacted, searching for her in his main computer in lab. Over the centuries the male had spent in Soul Society, almost unnoticed, he managed to gain slowly a access to the Gotei 13 member list. This leak wasn't perfect, so making the high ups not visible in his system, but from them mostly all the shinigami had met or seen in face.

In his head grinning for the information gained, regarding the situation, the member of Squad 12 stretched his arm in greeting, forming on lips a sincere, friendly smile.
"Cogimo Shigoru, Squad 12."
After the hand shake, he just quietly looked around for a moment, just enjoying the view. Again few men passed them, but they were too caught up with the demon threat to notice the man and women. With a curious and surprised face expression in the same time, Cogimo stared after them, as the man rushed further away and then, with the same appearance turned to look at Kinu.
"I wonder where they are going? I sure hope nothing bad is going on."
Few wrinkles could be seen on his forehead, showing the worriness in his expressions, but then they disappeared, as the male shock his shoulders and smiled again.
"But, if anything would actually be going on, they would tell us! Wouldn't they?"
Unsureness in one moment was seen, but then it again disappeared.
"Lets not think of it in day so nice as this! Tell me, what are you doing in your squad? I so barely get out of my lab, that I know almost nothing out of my research." This sentenced was followed with a awkward smile, rubbing the back of his neck with one arm and slight blushing. For many it would seem as he felt ashamed by the confession now made.

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:50 pm

When the girl spoke about the Demon sighting, Cogimo made a surprised and worried face expression, putting his palm in front of mouth, sounding as concern, as looked.
"Oh my!!! I really hope nothing bad happens! Demon...And in Soul Society! Even, if we have a seize fire! That is just not right! I hope they will catch that creature, before he could do any harm to others." Then his sincere smile returned and the male let out a awkward laugh.
"I apologize for this! It is just, that I'm real coward and weakling in truth, so I'm actually fearing of a thought, that a demon could get in Seireitei." Another false blush colored the males face and he looked away.

Cogimo giggled, sounding as a young teenage girl. Inside the male was just grinning of the fun, what he had in this walk. He really hoped, that it won't end any time soon. For Kinu it would look like he ordered his glasses, before smiling awkwardly at her. This smile once again showed embarrassment and naivety at the same time.
"Telling the truth, I'm no better. At shinigami academy I almost failed and got a position in Gotei 13 only, because I had family members working here. I just can't do anything right, my intellect is near to nothing and in all fighting I had, I failed miserably. Now I'm spending days and days in lightless laboratory, sorting files and cleaning dishes. Two things I actually can do." After this he sadly puffed and with a even sader smile looked at her.
"Sorry for this! Things was just piling up in me and I needed to let them out. I'm really sorry!" He looked down, before directing his gaze again to the clear sky.

When she mentioned her idea, the male just acted as he had snapped out of deep thoughts, smiled and waved his head in approve.
"We could do that, yes! Well...I suppose to start...Right? Well...I was born in Soul Society! My father was a shinigami of fighting squad, while mother just a regular women from Rukongai. Nothing special to tell, lived like all kids, until my father pulled some strings to get me in academy. I'm 70 years old. In free time I usually spend in Rukongai, meet some friends, eat with them and so. You can say, that I'm not in good terms with my work mates." Again this sad smile, which turned brighter, when he looked at the girl.
"And you? What are you doing? Born and so? I'm really interested, because you seem so nice and cheerful person." He closed his eyes and formed a wide smile again, looking somehow silly, but innocent in the same time.

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:34 pm
zetsurin wrote:

With a straight, light smiling face the male listened to the girls story, nodding now and then and making a sad face, when it came to conclusion. In truth, he saved all of it in his computer for future use, but Cogimo doubt much of her story was true...But maybe it was. He was just suspicious about a female, that shifted her squad badges, ranks and attitude by every encounter she had. It was really amusing for him. And so, when Kinu ended her short and sad story with the quite sweet gesture, from Cogimoes mouth a small, giggle like sound escaped, making the male once again blush, as he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.
"T-That is very..." The male looked directly in her eyes with a relaxed expression "...Very kind of you!" And then his cheeks turned even redder, making the guy quickly look away, staring at the white wall in front of both.

The silence lasted for a minute or so, before the tension in Shigoro's shoulders let go and the man again looked quite relaxed.
"You know, I haven't went on even one date in my life too, only because I was too busy. And now it is too late. Everyone knows me as a clumsy shinigami, who got in Gotei 13 for no obvious reason. But I had got pass it all now just enjoy the little things in life." With that he once again turned to smile at her, before getting up and extending his arm in the girls direction to help her up too.
"What would you say, if we go for a little stroll around the place? No offense, but I'm sitting the most of day and my body is already as stiff, as it shouldn't be. So, what you say?"

If she would agree, both would just start to stroll in some random direction, seeming as Cogimo doesn't give much attention on where they are going. In truth, he had already planned, where he wants to see her. While walking, he kept talking.
"If I can ask, why you joined Gotei? For me it was just responsibility against parents. They wanted for me to be a shinigami, so I joined. You?"

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:45 pm

Walking like that, Cogimo led the girl closer and closer to the destination he wanted. Still, in the same time the male listened to her answer, feeling some melancholy. He too, like many others, joined the Gotei 13 with that kind of thoughts. It was what his father did implant in him. But these illusions were shattered, when the male faced all the corruption, egoism and birocracy. Soul Society still ruled as a ancient dinosaur, while even a race, as humans, had developed further. If we are more precise, Seireitei was a leech and Rukongai the poor host. While not believing it, when he was just a boy, it became a bitter truth, once becoming a Shinigami. Of course, nothing like that came from his mouth and in that place Cogimo softly laughed, before playfully messing the girls hair with his palm. Then he “realized" what he had done and with a yet another blush, pulled his hands behind his back.
”Sorry about that! But yes, a lot of people had come with that kind of hope to here. I don't really know, if it is a illusion or not, but I think Gotei is doing all they can for us. Isn't it like that?" A questioning look poped up on his face, when both took yet another turn.

When the female asked her next question, the male scratched the back at his head, not knowing what to answer.
”What I would want to do, if not becoming a Shinigami? Haven't thought of that really. I had never had a real goal in my life, but to satisfy my parents demands. If they wanted for me to be a builder, I would become one. If they wanted for me to become a mass murderer....Probably I would become one. You see, in that age, when children allowed themselves to dream, I was just a extension of my parents. What they wanted, I did. And now...I don't dream at all! Don't have enough time!" He laughed again, feeling a trill of joy, playing this act for the girl. It had been too still of a life recently.

Suddenly a group of Shinigamies stopped at two of them. All of them looked serious and Cogimo wished they wouldn't blurt out something, that would betray the male. It was these situations, when he missed Daffodil at his side. One of the soldiers spoke.
”You two! There was a demon spotted in Rukongai! Now the news had spread, that it had breached Seireitei. A civilian of Rukongai had seen a demon appear and disappear. Later it was messaged, that it had taken lifes, but no casualties had been found. If you notice anything suspicious, let the respective squads know! Don't attempt to capture the demon. We don't know, how strong it is." With that, he bowed to the two and the band of soldiers moved on. While everything in the Shinigamies head was ticking, from outside he made a surprised, even scared, face and turned to the girl.
”A demon...And in Rukongai...Scary! Can they get in so easy?" Looking around in unease, the Shinigami got closer to the girl, but blushed red again, when seeing, that both shoulders were pressed together and their faces were just a inch from each other.
”You know...mmmm....Walking like that...It isn't quite safe...Would you want...Want to come for a cup...Cup of tea in...In my work place?" A small, shy smile slowly formed on his lips.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum