Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Solslime's FC
[OPEN/SOLO, COMBAT/TRAINING] Emotional Content, Yuu's visit to Germany. EmptyToday at 9:40 pm by Solslime

» Abigaíl Espinosa [Approved, 3-1]
[OPEN/SOLO, COMBAT/TRAINING] Emotional Content, Yuu's visit to Germany. EmptyToday at 8:15 pm by basswalker

» Abigaíl's Second Course
[OPEN/SOLO, COMBAT/TRAINING] Emotional Content, Yuu's visit to Germany. EmptyToday at 7:38 pm by Shizuo

» Valkyron's Face Claims
[OPEN/SOLO, COMBAT/TRAINING] Emotional Content, Yuu's visit to Germany. EmptyToday at 6:04 pm by Valkyron

» Anemos
[OPEN/SOLO, COMBAT/TRAINING] Emotional Content, Yuu's visit to Germany. EmptyToday at 5:51 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Nature of a Spider
[OPEN/SOLO, COMBAT/TRAINING] Emotional Content, Yuu's visit to Germany. EmptyToday at 2:50 pm by basswalker

» Calamity Awakens
[OPEN/SOLO, COMBAT/TRAINING] Emotional Content, Yuu's visit to Germany. EmptyToday at 1:49 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Inverse Arianda; Arianda Sakura Kaiosei
[OPEN/SOLO, COMBAT/TRAINING] Emotional Content, Yuu's visit to Germany. EmptyYesterday at 6:37 pm by Shizuo

» Inverse Ritsuko [Approved Soul Evo Human: Tier 3-5]
[OPEN/SOLO, COMBAT/TRAINING] Emotional Content, Yuu's visit to Germany. EmptyYesterday at 6:19 pm by Shizuo

» Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims
[OPEN/SOLO, COMBAT/TRAINING] Emotional Content, Yuu's visit to Germany. EmptyYesterday at 4:33 pm by darkfunnel

Top posters
THEFROST
[OPEN/SOLO, COMBAT/TRAINING] Emotional Content, Yuu's visit to Germany. I_vote_lcap[OPEN/SOLO, COMBAT/TRAINING] Emotional Content, Yuu's visit to Germany. I_voting_bar[OPEN/SOLO, COMBAT/TRAINING] Emotional Content, Yuu's visit to Germany. I_vote_rcap 
JJ
[OPEN/SOLO, COMBAT/TRAINING] Emotional Content, Yuu's visit to Germany. I_vote_lcap[OPEN/SOLO, COMBAT/TRAINING] Emotional Content, Yuu's visit to Germany. I_voting_bar[OPEN/SOLO, COMBAT/TRAINING] Emotional Content, Yuu's visit to Germany. I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2704 registered users
The newest registered user is Solslime

Our users have posted a total of 130653 messages in 19851 subjects

[OPEN/SOLO, COMBAT/TRAINING] Emotional Content, Yuu's visit to Germany.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[OPEN/SOLO, COMBAT/TRAINING] Emotional Content, Yuu's visit to Germany. Left_bar_bleue5/100[OPEN/SOLO, COMBAT/TRAINING] Emotional Content, Yuu's visit to Germany. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

[OPEN/SOLO, COMBAT/TRAINING] Emotional Content, Yuu's visit to Germany. Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: [OPEN/SOLO, COMBAT/TRAINING] Emotional Content, Yuu's visit to Germany.   [OPEN/SOLO, COMBAT/TRAINING] Emotional Content, Yuu's visit to Germany. EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 9:22 pm

"Advanced Air Fighter one-forty Songbird to German Air Space. I repeat. Advanced Air Fighter one-forty Songbird to German Air Space. Do you read?

"Read you loud and clear, Songbird. You're flying an unregistered aircraft and will need to land to have it inspected."

"I have my weapon system manually offline and seeking safe route to one of the old training grounds. Would that be appropriate, German Air Space?"

"Checking the map. Affirmative, Songbird. Do you have vertical thrusters?"

"Affirmative, German Air Space. I can see the training ground. Going to land there and leave GPS Beacon active for the inspector."

"Landing code confirmed; welcome to Germany. Do stay within the training ground so our inspector or representative will find you. German Air Space, out."

"Affirmative on that request. Songbird, out."

-W-I-P-
Back to top Go down

[OPEN/SOLO, COMBAT/TRAINING] Emotional Content, Yuu's visit to Germany.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1