Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Yokkyu Amai
Yokkyu Amai
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Showdown at New York - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Showdown at New York - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Showdown at New York - Page 2 Empty Re: Showdown at New York

Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:19 pm
Yokkyu ignored Dellapero's warning to wear his mask, as his mask was something Yokkyu would use on an ABSOLUTE NEED-TO basis, and nothing else. He wouldn't unlock his hollow powers unless it was the only way to win, and as of right now, it was unknown if he would need to use his mask or not, though Yokkyu believed it would happen whether he wanted it or not. He was unsure of Dellapero's power now that he was in resurreccion, but he was sure on one thing: he sure did look terrifying. That was for absolute sure, and if looks could kill, Yokkyu would have been dead the second he transformed. So... it's been a long time since i've been an Arrancar's resurreccion. At least i'm deemed worthy of its use. Yokkyu thought, chuckling to himself as he used his legs to kick him higher into the sky, using the clouds as cover.

As he penetrated the clouds fluffy and dark essence, rain began to literally fall from the sky, as if it were a great wave, and the wind speed picked up to about 190 mph. The storm had went from scary to freightening and even more destructive. Yokkyu's clothes were drenches and flinging all about due to the rain and the wind, but he paid it no mind. Hidden by the cover of the clouds, Yokkyu smirked as he was able to make out faint areas of the battlefield everytime lighting cracked. Yokkyu smirked as he knelt down, seing the area where the ressurrected arrancar was. He allowed his reiatsu to greatly billow up, as he prepared for a high powered Hado. He held his left hand out in front of him and closed his eyes. His reiatsu slowly rose, ensuring the attack would be slightly more powerful than normal, when it was an already-high powered kido spell.

Hado 88 ... Hiryu...geki...zoku...shin-ten ... Yokkyu began, as his palm began to swirl light blue, as the kido began to form. This kido takes the form of an electrical dragon, but before Yokkyu would be confident enough to fire the kido, he would have to get himself closer to his opponent. While under the cover of the clouds, and lightning striking everywhere multiple times, this feint blue glow wouldn't be noticed to the average eye. He had a good advantage at the given time. Before finishing the spell, Yokkyu used a great shunpo, appearing about 10 feet behind of the ressurrected Arrancar, smirked as he knew this spell was not only very powereful, but also amazingly fast. RAIHO! Yokkyu shouted, completing the spell. As he finished it, it let out a very high pitch sound as if it were a car horn mixed with the cry of a seal. The kido took the form of a long serpentine dragon as it left his hand and headed for the Ressurrected beast.

Tier: 1-3

General Skills

• Durability: Beginner
  • General Speed: Advanced
  • Strength: Adept
  • Weapon Skill: Advanced
Racial Skills

• Hoho: Adept
  • Kidou: Advanced
  • Zanjutsu: Advanced
  • Hakuda: Beginner
Zane
Zane
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Showdown at New York - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue56000/40000Showdown at New York - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (56000/40000)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:50 pm
Dellapero watched from his new dark-gold eyes with the crackle of lightning that the vizard had jumped into the sky and into the clouds, but that was all he could see as the flash ended. It was obvious an attack was about to occur, likely from behind again, The espada didn't know why people always choose the back to attack from, he himself prefered frontal assault or attacking from the sides as the back was always an expected attack point, Of course, with attacking from behind the sense of sight couldn't tell of what was occuring. Each point had it's advantages and disadvantages though, so it was all a choice.

The Trecera, in his new demonic form waited, prepared to counter any attack that came his way with his new power that many wouldn't expect from him. As the sound of words only that could be a kido spell, Dellapero would turn around completely to see the rapidly approaching dragon of lightning only ten, eight feet away and drawing to the point of hitting in only seconds. Luckily, in this state, the arrancar had speed not known to many, as well as a much better hierro making the perfect physical combatant. Using the infamous art of sonido, Dellapero would move at such a speed that a small sonic-boom would be created, by-passing even the sound of the more deadly storm around the city.

Dellapero would reappear from the use of his sonido directly behind his opponent before the kido was even finished being fired and, using his extreme speed, would open his clawed hand and attempt to grab the target by the neck and close the claws around it. The rain was hitting his full-hollow skin, but was sliding off rather quickly. His clothing and such stayed dry asit was under the material. Speaking briefly once again if this was successful into the target's ear so he could hear him over the storm, Dellapero spoke in his new voice that sounded like what one would expect to hear from a vizard with their maks on, though that obviously wasn't the case. The tone was emotionless like before with the faded effect oone usually had from the mask for another comparison. "You have two minutes to use your mask before you reach the point of no return. I suggest you heed my warning." If this was all successful and Dellapero was still holding the vizard by the neck, he would then proceed to quicklu pull his arm back before heaving it forward and releasing his grip in attempt to throw the target straight at, and possibly through a near-by building made of stone with glass windows.
Yokkyu Amai
Yokkyu Amai
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Showdown at New York - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Showdown at New York - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:13 pm
Plan failed! Abort damnit, ABORT! Yokkyu thought, the moment he saw the resurrected Dellapero disappear from the use of a sonido. Where the hell did he go?! Yokkyu thought, as he realized the speed of the Arrancar, he was unable to notice where the hell he disappeared to. The rain was pouring, and it had greatly intensified, the wind speed rose to its peak of 260 mph, and the lighting was even more pierce then before, sending loud cracks that ran shivers down even Yokkyu's spine. With a giant flash of lightning, Yokkyu saw the shadow in front of him of the Arrancar behind him, and he quickly turned around, only to be grabbed by the neck and rose from the ground. This was indeed a very frightening position to be in, this man seemed to be a vizard in a full hollow form, yet he wasn't. And all knew how fierce and destrustive a hollow in their full hollow form. It is rumored to rival that of a Arrancar's second release, and that's saying that the Arrancar even HAD one.

Yokkyu shivered with cold fear as he heard the Arrancar speak. He warned Yokkyu that he had about two minutes to wear his mask before the point of no return would be reached. This threat was indeed a scary one, and a half-believeable one as well. It would have been a bit more scary, if Yokkyu's bankai blade wasn't enhanced with Twisted Lightning, a technique Yokkyu first activated when he entered his Bankai form. Yokkyu overcame his fear of this beast, if only temporarily, and gave him a cold stare, I'm no fool! RAGHHHHHHHHHH!! Yokkyu said, afterward screaming as he lunged his Zanpakutou into the ground, filling it with as much reiatsu as his zanpakutou contained from the earlier Twisted Lightning move. As the blade connected with the earth below, almost instantly a bolt of lightning came down from the sky above striking Yokkyu directly. This, of course, was intentional, as it was one of Yokkyu's techniques.

Obviously it wouldn't effect Yokkyu, it was his bankai move, made especially to make contact with him. But his opponent was within 15 feet of him on any side, and the attack Reijinguburasuto was already a fierce and destructive attack by itself, but mixed with the full power of Twisted Lightning, it would be significantly stronger. Seeing as the Arrancar held Yokkyu by the neck, this attack would be absolutely sure to hit, there really wasn't a way around it. However, as Yokkyu's blade made contact with the earth, at that exact moment, the Arrancar had moved his arm back to throw Yokkyu. Despite Yokkyu's attack being successful in sending the lightning bolt, the lightning bolt had increased Yokkyu's speed at which he was slung at, and he went hurdling towards a building made of stone and glass. He hit the window, shattering it instantly, sending little pieces of glass to fly all over his body, cutting him in places such as his chest, legs, arms and face. On he flew, crashing into a pillar, breaking through it and continuing his fighting until he slammed into a stone wall, which caused his body to recoil in tremendous pain. He wasn't yet handicapped, but this had sure as hell hurt. This was his first true injury during the fight, he could take a few more before they'd have a major effect on him battle-wise.

However, since Yokkyu was slung, he was unable to determine just how much his Reijinguburasuto had hurt the Arrancar, as he knew with all his heart that it had to of hit, seeing as he called upon it before he was slung, and it struck the moment he began flying through the air like a rag dog. Coughing, Yokkyu rose to his feet, and spit blood from his mouth, then wiping it from his cheek. Damn. This guy wasn't kidding, was he? Yokkyu said, clenching his Zanpakutou as hard as he could, preparing for round two. His race was filled with rage, and he leaped upwards with his legs, sliced through the rood with his Zanpakutou, as well as the next 6 floors that would lead him to the top of the building. Even inside this massive structure, the storm still seemed as loud as if he were outside. As Yokkyu rose from the bottom floor to the top floor, he noticed a pain in his chest, which he tried his best to ignore, as it was, as of now, just a minor pain.

Once on the top floor, Yokkyu walked to the edge of the building, and scanned the battlefield, sighing as he did. I dont know if in the end i'll really need it, but I'm not sure if I can take another shot like that... If I do, then using my mask wont do me much good. I should do it now while my strength is where it's at right now... Yokkyu said to himself, knowing that it didn't matter, because nobody could even hear him. With a truly reluctant and irritated, with a bunch of frustrated tone, he sighed. The reiatsu on Yokkyu's left hand began to swirl black, and he brought his hand to his face and touched his middle finger to his forehead, and pulled downward, generating his hollow mask. It's on! Yokkyu said, his energy feeling replenished to where he was when he first entered Bankai, and then some. He felt great. His body felt incredibly light, and his arms felt pumped to the extreme. His reiatsu also became much more dense, and had a tangy evil feel to it.

With his now-much-quicker speed, he unleashed a hakf-powered Sonido, appearing in front the Arrancar, and even with his half-speed sonido, he was still significantly quicker than a full-speed sonido without his mask. You wanted to see it?! HERE IT IS! Yokkyu said, gripping his blade with both hands and arching his back as he lunged at his opponent who was two feet or less away from him, unleashing a lightning quick barrage of hacks and slashes, lunges and stabs. In with the barrage of sword swipes, he added a few kicks to attempt to throw his opponent off.

Mask usage: 1/6

General Skills

Racial Skills

Zane
Zane
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Showdown at New York - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue56000/40000Showdown at New York - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (56000/40000)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:21 pm
Dellapero felt the wind intensify yet again and the rain falling harder like hail. This storm would be classified as catastrophic by the pathetic human standards, but to hollows this was just any other weather. It didn't mean anything in the final outcome. He saw the lightning draw near from the darkness that enveloped the city. Would he even have a chance to dodge? He could, but that would mean not preforming his origina assault. Oh wel. Considering the factors of his own power and the targtes as well as what would occur soon, the best course of action would be to just take the hit . Of course, damage was expected since the technique was generated through the use of a bankai, the ultimant and true form of a shinigami or vizard's zanpakto, but Dellapero was in his ressurection as well which has been known for matching bankai and even surpassing it on many occasions.

Dellapero finished his initial attack as planned right before the bolt directly crashed into his hollow-mask plating that covered his body as a type of armor, only, in his favor, it wasn't metal and didn't conduct electricty. However, their was the problem with the water on the material acting as somewhat of a conducter. The blast of electrical energy made impact and exploded in a mass of flames and electricity that covered up to fifteen feet around him. The result caused several burns across his his hollow-skin ranging from first, to second, to even a small third degree burn along bond-like mask covering parts of his hair. The majority of the marks were employed along the shoulders and such with much less done to the lower half of the body since the blast hit from above. Though, even with the blast not seeming to do much other then a few burns, it had caused a large amount of friction inside the body causing some minor damage to bones and some small burns under the armored plating.

Dellapero , even with that powerful blast directly hitting him directly, was standing the exact same as bef0re the bolt had struck. One thing about arrancars and hollows, specifically himself with how long he had lived, was that there was one rule about combat. That rule was to show no weakness and kill by any means nessisary. Being over 2000 years old, Dellapero knew this rule quite well and even developed a tolerance for pain helping in following the rule. By this point, it became apparent that the spiritual energy flow of the target had changed to a much more hollow-like feel. Such was a sign of the use of the hollow mask. This was good, but not for the vizard. Of course, that depended how long they could hold the form. It was now one minute till the awakening of the demon that was himself. He had one ability in ressurection known simply as instinct. That state usually left the area it was used in desicrated by the end of it, though this northern american city was already bashed to hell and back. The place was in ruins from him smashing the opponent through buildings and the storm messing shit up beyond repair.

Dellapero stood his ground and regained his composure mentally as the vizard appeared before him in their hollowfied form. Next was obvious, a assault of rapid close-range attacks? How foolish. With what he had just shown this man by his strength and speed, you think he would know better then to attack close-range? The Espada, using his arm as a suppliment for a blade, proceeded to counter the hacks and slashes for several seconds by using the armor and highly-enchanced hierro he had to block the steel of the blade. After the first kick hit him, which he didn't bother blocking or dodging and just allowed to hit the material covering his being, Dellapero used his other free-hand to use for another close-range attack. The Trecera made his hand into a fist and sent it forward at the target's mid-section full-force while the opponent's blade was in another clash with his other arm. The strength of his full-force punchs were usually more then enough to leave whoever was hit by them out of breathe for a few seconds and caused the target to vomit after a few moments against his average opponent. Though, would it hit or would the same result occur as with his previous matchs?
Yokkyu Amai
Yokkyu Amai
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:39 pm
sorry i didnt post. and i still wont. you cant keep 'just knowing' everything my character is going to do, or find out in just the nick of time. i wont be posting until that is fixed. hats no fun, and no fair.

Edit: as well as you saying my blast did in fact hit you. resurreccion or not. im in bankai and you're in resurreccion. you're not going to just sit there and nothing really happen. thats ridiculous...

General Skills

Racial Skills

Zane
Zane
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:46 pm
OOC : Well, lightning produces a large sum of light and since the entire city is pitch-black, the lightning is pretty obvious to see. Also, when did I say nothing happened? I mentioned getting several burns, some even to the third degree. My Hierro is also at a even higher level in ressurection since it creates an entore full-skin armor, hence what makes the form look full-hollow. BTW< you stil grounded? It would be easier to talk on PC in Xat.
Yokkyu Amai
Yokkyu Amai
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:12 pm
OOC: yes. still grounded, its hard to get on. especially since my shitty HP Pavilion is all bugged and i cant, not even for the life of me fix it. I get on with my bros laptop when i can, and will be going to Jor's house every now and then to get on.

And i didnt meant that "nothing happenbed" literally. Your character just sat there. A bankai attack, i dont think would allow your character to sit there, seemingly unaffected by the pain is what i was getting at. but my main point was about the knowing what i was doing the whole battle.

General Skills

Racial Skills

Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:39 pm
LOCKED AND ARCHIVED

Showdown at New York - Page 2 XmGUKMS
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:15 am

Showdown at New York - Page 2 Akemi

Archived ;; Locking...

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Showdown at New York - Page 2 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Showdown at New York - Page 2 Characters
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Showdown at New York - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Showdown at New York - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:30 pm
Showdown at New York - Page 2 RearchivingandRelocking

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum