Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Amon Breach

+3
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Ludalfa
Blood Knight
7 posters
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Amon Breach - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Amon Breach - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Amon Breach - Page 2 Empty Re: Amon Breach

Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:51 pm
Yo. What's up man? What's goin on with the app? Lemme know in a week please.

Amon Breach - Page 2 FXpoQxJ
Amon Breach - Page 2 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Amon Breach - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Amon Breach - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:35 am

«I'M ARCHIVING THIS CHARACTER NOW»

Alright, since there has been no reply to this character, I'm going ahead and moving it into archives. If you want it unarchived, just message me here:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7253-thefrost-s-communication-thread

Amon Breach - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Blood Knight
Blood Knight
Established Member

Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:46 pm
Sorry for the long wait (two years... Jesus XD) but Im redoing the entirety of my app. Sorry for putting you fellas through the much trouble. I doubt the rank for Espada is still open so will there be any other Hollow ranks? And is it possible for a Hollow to live upon earth in a more... Physical form? Questions Im asking before I jump the gun.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum