Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Can't Put Good Greed Down (Circa) Empty Can't Put Good Greed Down (Circa)

Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:38 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A
The city screamed out with all the sounds that it usually did, sirens, car horns, laughter and in most cases the chatter of all those that found themselves available with free time on a night like this. The people had just got off work and some were going out to relieve some stress others were simply looking for some entertainment as the week of their lives grudgingly began to end. In the secluded areas of the downtown sector of the town roaming teens and young students seemed to be gathering simply to enjoy each others company the gatherings had the effort to seemingly create stronger friendships or aid in the aforementioned entertainment goal.... One in the city however did not share the human's sentiment of playing instead of working, for the demon of greed all play and no work seemed a dull and inefficient affair. But Reigen himself could find the reasoning for wanting to relax and party for a bit, even he had his own few moments of crazy enjoyment, not to say that he didn't enjoy his work but the gentleman had taken some of the point to needing a break every now and again.

His latest break was one of his organized new year's party's. It was quite an extravaganza, no more than 1000 people had found their way to his bash, it was an interesting plan of his to send the invitations out by random chance and even more so that everyone who had one could come! The dogs that managed an invite especially were quite something... The Demon sat in a rather fashionable cafe in the middle of the rather rowdy streets, it was a nice quiet spot as he drank coffee and thought of good memories of the early days of the year. Dancing, eating all the manners of greed that happened at his little bash were innumerable but for the price of 1000 odd souls added to his list of contractors then it wasn't an issue of cost, now he just had to start with his next party... It was an issue to having to restart his party plans every new year after only having a three day party a few days earlier.... As the Demon thought of such issues he was rudely nudged by what seemed to be a student or college student whose size clearly did not make up for his manners. "Sorry brah didn't mean to walk into you..." The rather tall student seemed to laugh off the rudeness with a simply unconvincing apology, what was worse was the bump had occurred when Reigen had taken to drink his coffee, and now it had been dropped onto his suit jacket and shirt.

"......" The Demon looked down with an unimpressed face at the split beverage seeming smoldering due to the boy having made the mistake of knocking into him. "Hey....Woops! Sorry man didn't mean to get your pants wet man"The boy made an annoying sound, it must have been something akin to a laugh but it was more annoying than what would usually be a creature's sign of enjoyment... "Sido-kun come on~ Lets take seats" The Demon turned his sights to another who was with the boy, a young woman of the same age.... Oh this was a joy, a horndog student being rude due to being distracted by a woman. In most cases a person would expect a demon to simply get even with these people but that was thinking that all demons where monstrous and bestial, Reigen would prove that he was different to the impressions that many found in demons. "No, no, no.... That was my fault, I mean I'm never aware of my surroundings I should have noticed a big guy like you coming..." With a slick smile Reigen would simply stand and to the eagle eyed the stain from the black coffee would also disappear when he stood....

"Please as a sign of apology take my table I'll be sure to get anything that the two of you could want..." Reigen's manner was generous to a fault, a perfect gentleman in the highest order. "Huh what a weirdo.... But he's paying so I suppose that he can't be all bad" The rather obnoxious youth made comment on the generosity of others at the expense of Reigen with his otherwise blank headed companion, the man who had said he would pay left after giving what seemed to be a premium credit card to the waiter and pointing at the table, now only a few minutes later the same waiter came back and placed a tray down. "Hey where's our order?" The trained professional only pointed out the tray with only a piece of paper on it "The man only asked that this note he wrote be given to the young lady once he had been gone for a few minutes...." The confused couple looked to the note before the girl reached for it to take a look at its contents.

TRAGEDY OF SIDO-KUN~

6'3
4'

The girl had read the note aloud, seemingly confused at first it seemed to dawn what the little poem meant as she looked at Sido and his rather grim expression. "What the hell does that me---" Before the boy could finish he stood up to search for the man that had slighted him however when he did the sound of something falling apart would be apparent to all in the cafe. Looking down the threading of the trousers that the youth was wearing seemed to be departing from the student's own body..... It was here then that Sido regretted not wearing any undergarments that day..... Further along in the city streets the well-dressed gentleman moved in bright streets as he searched his pocket for something, finally taking out a pack of what seemed to be a packet of gum. "Hmmmmm apple is a strange flavor but oddly satisfying~"Throwing a strip into his mouth the well-dressed monster was ready for a busy night, he had committed his act of kindness for the day now he was ready for some trouble.... Something that a city like Karakura was never short off....

[b]Template By: [THEFROST][ /b]
Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Can't Put Good Greed Down (Circa) Left_bar_bleue37300/50000Can't Put Good Greed Down (Circa) Empty_bar_bleue  (37300/50000)
Tiers:

Can't Put Good Greed Down (Circa) Empty Re: Can't Put Good Greed Down (Circa)

Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:04 pm

╔ Succulent ╬ Sinner ╗

Downtown Karakura City was known for its nightlife, its energy. It was the kind of place where you knew that if you were looking for anything exciting, one could find it. Some sort of sound was always ringing from the hustle and bustle of the city and its inhabitants. From sirens and horns to the tapping of shoes into the pavement, to idle chit chat or phone conversations, there was always some sort of sound coming from this lively city and because of such, it was easy to draw the attention of plenty, including many individuals' favorite pink-haired vixen. With a city so alive, so constantly moving, this meant there were plenty who just hid to the shadows, some better than others. However, Sidera seemed to do it all while being in the limelight.

As the city continued moving, so did she, while the woman swayed shifted and danced through the oncoming groups of people. Be it teens who had decided to go out for a night stroll or adults on dates. Anyone and everyone, she didn't seem to even pay much attention to. Especially after most recent happenings. Not too long ago, the young rose found about her origins, who she was, what she was. Due to this, there was a slight twist in her mind. As it was, she already thought herself to be blessed by some sort of gods, and thus why she lived for so long, why she was able to bring in people the way she did. However, to find out it was truly because of her Sugiuran heritage, it made things all the better. She wasn't human, she didn't have their limits, she wasn't as easily devoured and broken as them and thus, it made her feel even higher than before. Then again, the mentioning of her being Royalty didn't help. However, the little guardian wasn't going to do anything that could cause any issues with her new found status. First things first, celebrate.

On such a lovely evening, the woman wore a very different style compared to most, certainly something that many wouldn't have expected her to even touch. A lovely black dress hugging her figure. Around her neck was the collar of her dress which moved down, covering her figure for the most part from the neck to a quarter-way down her thigh. The dress was sleeveless and the back was open, letting her skin breathe besides one two-inch wide band which wrapped around her form, under her bust and to her back to keep the dress hugging her body. The front of the dress was just simple black besides a small diamond shaped opening over her bust, revealing a fun amount of cleavage while still giving her an appearance of being well dressed for a night out. Black knee-high boots hugging her legs, adding to her flirtatious attire.

As she moved with such grace through the oncoming people, never disturbing the flow of traffic, Sidera turned to walk backwards as she looked at Solomon with a soft grin. "Where to go? Is there anything big going on? At or with someone? I need something." She chimed as she continued walking backwards. Her bright eyes watching the male as the maroon shade flickered with delight. Her gaze shifting about as she looked at the back of those who walked around her or the people who moved towards her, as if breaking down any possibilities from them all before letting out a sigh of defeat. "Everyone is so boring..." She stated before turning to walk forward. As she did such, the woman found herself walking into a male. Usually most would have either stepped out of the way but that's if they expected her to notice. None the less, she didn't and took a step back to keep herself from falling over. Her bright eyes shifting to look up at a man with bright green hair. And here she was thinking she was the only one, besides her sister, with oddly colored hair in this city.

"Oh! I'm so sorry about that! I wasn't paying attention. Serves me right for walking backwards on the streets, huh?" She laughed as she rubbed the back of her head, keeping the bright magenta hue of her gaze fixated on the male. Her posture had adjusted itself a tad so she was standing a bit more straight due to the man being a tad taller than her.

"Hope I didn't do any harm~"

Anonymous

Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:06 pm

Within the city of Karakura any sort of random occurrence could be ascertained as an important event that could shatter the very foundations of the world or a simple meeting of fate that can occur to even the most basic and bland of humanity that made themselves known around the streets. For Reigen it wasn't so poetic as that, in the end meeting people for him was simply a way to break up the drab and unusually annoying situations that could take up residence in his general presence... It wasn't that the Demon himself couldn't find some sort of rhyme or reason in a chance occurrence but it was simply that a sense of irony occurred to him if he met someone rather than something as wishy-washy as fate being involved. This time wasn't any different as he walked through the darkening streets of the downtown area with youthful faces seemingly enamored by the darkness hiding all their actions that were too occur in the space of the next few hours. He found that with the clubbing and parties there was a sense of desire and greedy intention that made them perfect spots to deal with some well-to-do clients while also looking to deal with the teens and drunken adults that would do anything to go home with that one girl they saw coming out of the bathroom only a few minutes ago... But then again those kinds of guys were usually more intelligible so its hard to tell if they wanted a girl or a hand keeping themselves from throwing up in their shoes...

The demon watched as the people found bar or local haunts to find themselves occupied in. For him those kinds of places weren't really worth his time, too quiet and boring, it wasn't fun if a full riot didn't occur as he left a building~ Sighing as he chewed on the remainder of the tasteless gum he looked around at the youths going out for the night while the wage slaves of middle aged men seemed to moved solemnly and sadly as the ageless being walked past them, it was sad in a funny kind of way, like seeing someone get hit in the head by a ball or a heavy object... No matter how terrible it seems it still quite funny. Though he didn't notice all of those around him he did note that someone decided to knock into him, whether on purpose or by some sort of accident of fat--- Having decided to kill that train of thought the Demon noted something even more important as he was in thought.... Something extremely dire.... His hat had been knocked off his head. He noted it as he saw the head protector slowly falling as he was pushed slightly by having someone fall into his back. The instinct was too sudden for him to stop, his movement would not be notable by the ill-prepared or the slow but his grabbing and replacing of the hat would send and sharp updraft of wind surging from him before he turned seemingly quite deliberately to the person who had been careless in walk down a path...

And what he found was certainly a sight, it seemed that the perpetrator of the crime was in fact a girl... Seemingly one who was out in her sunday best... Well if you decided to go to a classy rave on sunday but the point still stood. The girl apologized too him claiming that she had been walking backwards which led to her blunder, quite an impressive feat to move through the foot traffic of Karakura looking the wrong way all things considered though it was for that reason that she had found herself hitting into him in the first place. "No need to apologize there was no harm done I can assure you, I'm just a magnet for mishaps today..." Speaking with his easy to like tone the Demon didn't wish to antagonize this girl as he did the annoying student from before. For one the trick he pulled on him would be as effective on a woman to say the least, and considering what she was wearing he doubt she cared for others glancing though the outfit did hold something to imagination, it was nice to keep somethings to the men who would stare awkwardly to think about. As he looked down to the girl his yellow eyes would seemingly glow there usual sharp light as if to keep a strong lock on whatever they had in their sights.

"If I might be so bold Miss, but it looks like you're dressed to kill tonight, though seemingly your tendency to walk backwards into people makes me think that you haven't found anywhere to show off, again still being bold but I have a knack for noting people seemingly having something to wear and nothing to do... I suppose its become kind of a hobby." Pondering to himself for a second he realized that he needed to stop using he excuse of being bold at some point. "Oh but where are my manners! I shouldn't be talking you to death like this, looking like that I'm sure you've got somewhere to be... And by now... The festivities should be in full swing.... So I have somewhere to be as well." Giving a innocent smile to the woman he turned to sway past the few people in the street to make his move waving backwards as he did. "Don't worry about the emotional damages, I won't press charges.... Not after what happened last time...." Grumbling to himself he took out his phone and seemingly texted some instructions to someone elsewhere still perhaps being in ear shot as he thought aloud. "If I'm stopped at the door again I'll have to have some words with him, a party isn't the same when I'm stuck in line outside it~" Ever the oddity the Demon's thoughts were as vocal to him as they were to everyone else, simply due to the fact that he did pretty much shout them aloud...

Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Can't Put Good Greed Down (Circa) Left_bar_bleue37300/50000Can't Put Good Greed Down (Circa) Empty_bar_bleue  (37300/50000)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:07 am

╔ Succulent ╬ Sinner ╗

Watching the male fall backwards caused her eyes to widen with shock, only for the man to get up rather quickly with grace. Her eyes watching him intensely and beginning to slowly analyze his movements but, of course, being rather discrete as possible for the energetic woman of pink and black. It was odd to say the least, the energy this man had around him. Her figure swaying slightly, shifting with a playful grace to step away from the man and give him space to avoid running into one another once more. The on-coming groups of people which walked by avoided the conversation at hand as Solomon shifted slightly closer, standing behind Sidera as he watched the man who she was speaking to. As usual, Solomon's expression was rather dead-pan. To say the lease, he was as disinterested and boring as ever, or so Sidera would normally about the male.

"A magnet for mishaps?" The woman's soft rosey lips parted as she spoke. Her gaze shifting to watch the male as a tinge of curiosity danced through her being. The curious protector tilting her head slightly to her right as she kept her bright magenta gaze upon him as she shifted to keep the man in her sights. As the man spoke about her attire, the woman looked down at herself for a quick glimpse, as though she had forgotten what she wore but it wasn't the case in the slightest. She was admiring the dress which she had not worn for over a century. However, she was still delighted that someone found it appealing. Her gaze shifting back upon the man as she heard him speak of leaving her be and of emotional damages. A playful pout dancing over her lips.

"To be entirely honest with you, actually, I don't have anywhere to be. I am out trying to find a way to celebrate some wonderful news that has been given to me just two days ago! However, I can't seem to find anything or anyone worth adventuring with or seeming suitable enough for celebration. You wouldn't happen to know of anywhere, would you?" She asked as she saw the male begin to walk and shifted to walk beside him. Solomon let out a soft sigh as she kept his long hair ties in a low ponytail and keeping most of his hair out of his face for the time being. His figure was dressed in formal-casual attire, a simple button up shirt which was partially unbuttoned on top, nice black slacks with black dress shoes. As usual, Solomon had been rather lazy about getting his clothing.

The woman's steps were calm with her long strides. Long smooth legs, hugged by her thigh-high boots, grabbed the attention of multiple males which they passed by but such was usual in Karakura, for her. Her figure moved rather easily in the high heels, letting them click faintly and rather rhythmically which each confident step the woman took alongside the man. Solomon followed after quietly, not saying a word before her lips parted once more to speak to the sleek male with golden eyes and toxic hair.

"Or maybe where you are going is more fun. Would you mind if I come along?" She continued walking besides the male as she thought about what she had just asked, only to give him a light smile and rub the back of her head. A light playful laugh leaving the woman as she glanced up at the male with a nervous smile and spoke to him once more.

"That's if I wouldn't be a bother, of course."

Can't Put Good Greed Down (Circa) 35eae017-42a0-4ada-b5d4-c0e0c004ac9a_zps6xzxcc8y
Anonymous

Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:36 pm

It seemed that the girl in front of him was more than she appeared, though he didn't expect it when he picked up his hat she seemed to follow his movement, she was good at keeping it well hidden by not showing any form of normal visual cues, but the piercing effect her eyes seemed to strike a chord with the Demon. He had been use to being on the opposite side of the part of the observer so he could tell when someone had more experience with unnatural things in the already unnatural world that they lived. The people as usual seemed to avoid those not going with the flow, he expected that they wouldn't be so nosy as to listen in on the conversation, besides the plebeians of the world had other places to be at this point in time so its more likely they could be getting something productive done. Now that was something Reigen could respect at least. Though one thing Reigen hadn't noticed when he turned to the woman before was the rather long and male looking shadow behind her, the deadpan looking man seemed to be disinterested in the situation playing before him though strangely he still stood when others would have moved along. "Well seems that whoever she is she comes with some muscle, not that it should be of concern to me~" One of the rare occasion that the demon kept his thoughts to himself he noted that the man looked more unnatural than even himself so it was good to have a key to solving the mystery behind this woman's identity though for now the demon of greed had to be courteous it wasn't as if this girl had done anything to anger or irritate him on purpose it wasn't polite to make a scene and be rude in front of a lady either, he was a gentleman first for sure.

She seemed to be quite curious to his comment of being a current king of accidental meetings and whatnot, he didn't expect he would have to explain his comment so he didn't it wasn't nice to talk down to people either so he let it slide. As she checked herself out she then went on to the point that she seemed to have nowhere to go and was all dressed up, it was almost a crying shame.... She seemed rather saddened at the idea of not knowing anywhere entertaining to get through the night. "Well that is an issue for sure, has you're man-friend no ideas? Then again he doesn't exactly look to be the type that goes and has fun without someone telling him to..." As Reigen turned to move away the woman followed she seemed to be interested enough to keep on with the well-dressed gentleman, he decided it would only be fair to determine a place that she might have some fun at, it would be a shame to get dressed up and have to go back home and nothing is more depressing than having to see that as he goes around the city... "I suppose I know of a few hotspots in the city though whether the clientele is what you're looking for might vary on your tastes." It was strange for him to lie by omission, though it tended to be the way that the Demon spoke with most people he met. It wasn't that he knew some of the places but that he knew ALL the local and further out nightlife locations all of which he could place in his mind from his current position rather easily though saying something like that would be a bit egotistical and it wasn't nice to brag as he had to show a young college student only a few hours ago. As he received the call he noted that the girl seemed to turn heads no matter were she went. "Seems that others are being more visual rather than auditory with their appreciation of your outfit, well I suppose anyone staring can only mean you look good in this case~" Finishing up with his call his smile became just a tad wider as he turned to her for her question to be answered.

"Seems you're in luck, it just so happens that I know a place and I need to go there now if you are so inclined you can follow if you want." Picking up his pace the Demon moved through the crowds to head to what could only be seen as more interesting pastures. The place they reached seemed to be a rather high end club, it was the kind of place were there would be a wait list to be on the wait list. As the demon moved towards the entrance the bouncer moved to the forefront of the grouping of young women trying to gain favor to get into the club and the men complaining about the line. All Reigen did was head to the entrance with the same favored smile of his and seemingly the larger man seemed to lose the color in his face. "Nice to see you again! I was expected so I would hope that you were told and no need for any sort of discomfort needs to occur." The man did nothing but nod, no words were needed between he and the demon in front of him, especially considering that the last time they met Reigen had taken liberties and made it rather impossible for him to make any sort of speech anymore.... "My current companion is coming in as well, I don't think you should have any issue with letting a beautiful woman in to a club would you? No? Of course not." Finishing the conversation for himself the rather terrified bouncer opened up the doors to the Demon and his well-dressed companion.
Walking into the club the music from the dancefloor seemed to echo outwards for everyone to hear. "After you Miss.... Still haven't got a name, that would help though I think you should enjoy yourself before you can give me your name~" With that Reigen headed over to the bar first to be ready to do what he had been planning on when getting there...

Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:39 pm

╔ Succulent ╬ Sinner ╗

As the woman heard the male bring up Solomon, a light laugh left her lips as she turned to walk backwards for a brief moment and tilted her head. Her gaze meeting Solomon's as she giggled lightly. With such a gesture, she turned back around without a word, being sure not to run into anyone this time around as she continued to walk casually, allowing her Prolixi to dance freely as ever. Solomon understood exactly what she wished of him as the man stopped moving and bowed his head towards her before turning away to walk down a near by alley and then vanishing from sight for the time being. This was going to be her night to explore.

"Sol isn't one to normally stay out late or dance. He just likes accompanying me for the sake of him finding a hot girl to go about with. He's like my big brother. So no worries on him." She stated. None of her words were a lie in the slightest, which made her even more happy about the current situation. After finding out so much about what she is, from Kakeru, she's never felt more relaxed and at peace. However, it would also explain a lot about what she can do and thus helped ease her mind from thinking she might have actually been cursed, not blessed. None the less, the thought process faded as she listened to the male and continued to walk in step with him, keeping to his pace while they moved. As the man mentioned the stares from others, she merely blinked, glancing up at the man as she let a light laugh leave her lips. She didn't wish to say too much for the time being. It would be dumb of her to do such with a male who seemed rather stronger than most. Could he be like Sagumi? Or maybe he was something different? His energies didn't feel like Sagumi in the slightest so the woman wasn't going to peg him as such but it was a possibility. None the less, she kept most of her comments to herself besides giving a soft smile to certain individuals which had already been ensnared by her Prolixi.

As the gentleman spoke of having a location for them to go, she picked up her pace and walked beside him. It was rather odd that they had to pick up pace, to her, however business was business and it was not something for her to question over. As they came to the entrance of the club, the woman smiled as she walked past the line waiting outside. This was something she was quite used to so the glares from the woman and the stares of males didn't phase her in the slightest. She gave the bouncing a playful wink before moving inside, following the green-haired gent. As he motioned for her to move ahead, she slipped past him and proceeded to the bar. She has always learned that in a new bar, one should always learn who the servers and owners were to show proper respect. Once the man mentioned she had not given her name she turned to face him with a soft smile.

"I'm Sidera. Sidera Cruor. Pleasure, my dear~"

Anonymous

Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:30 am

It seemed she had found his description of her shadow to be more humorous than he had expected, Reigen supposed that it could be due to the downtrodden look on the man's face or the fact that he seemed perfectly fine with the position of a straight man against the woman's rather free willed nature either way the demon of greed found that the other man seemed to follow the woman's orders with just a flick of her head. It seemed that she and the other man definitely had some sort of connection but prying into such things wouldn't garner anything that the well-dressed gentleman cared to know, as the other man slowly paced away into the shadows the Demon expected that he wasn't rather bothered with protecting his ward, it seemed that the woman could take care of herself in this case. His companion told him not only the assumed nickname of the man but also the reason as to why he would rather stick around and her relation to him. "Well that's a shame I could have directed him to a cafe where a rather disappointed young woman could still be, but its more fun to go around without a chaperon don't you think?" With his questioning aside and her rather interesting response to the stares of other in the area the Demon could only have a sly smile as he thought about the interesting character of the woman that he had managed to meet simply by chance, though with looking around he did note some whose stares hung too long on the woman for it to be simple curiosity... At the point it was getting to be some sort of criminal offence...

While in the club the demon knew where he was going, though he did want to keep an eye on the woman just to be sure what exactly was going on with someone like her. Though time was money and he needed to be upstairs to talk to a man about some wilting respect that he had been showing. This was just as his companion had given her name to him as she moved towards the bar. Sidera Cruor, an interesting and exotic name... Tended to mean only more interesting things could be in store for later. "I suppose its only fair if the lady gave her name for me to give mine, Reigen Akogi." Taking his hat off to bow slightly before throwing the item onto the top of his head once more his easy smile still on his face as he continued. "Nice to have such welcome company Sidera, for now though I'll leave you to your own devices... Don't go too far now~"

Waving away from the woman Reigen moved to the stairs that led to the office where the target for today was most likely getting ready to make a swift exit. The man in the office was a rather short, portly man... He was the kind of person that you would expect to be found in the office to not cause duress towards the party-goers considering his less than stellar looks. As expected he was gathering funds from various areas and shoving them into a suitcase most likely deemed for the purpose of a quick getaway. "Now, now, now Ono-kun... You can't be running away after you called me that's just poor sportsmanship..." The voice of the well-dressed demon did not find itself at the door but instead next to the man as he ravaged a safe for its contents. "AHHEEYYYY!!!"

The portly man moved back with fear in his eyes at the sight of the dealing demon by his side. "Well that was a strange noise, you're lucky that this place is sound-proof... Then again that could be somewhat unlucky in its own respects don't you think?" The sly smile the demon kept seemed to unnerve the man to nothing more than heavy breathing and mumbling, so in this case Reigen would have to do the talking. "Well you've made a profit off this club and I've controlled the area for awhile now... So if you plan on moving out..." The fat man backed away in a chair would note sudden stab wounds over the areas that his strangely shaped body didn't maintain and cried out in fear once more. "Just remember you won't get far on those weird legs of yours... How do they even manage to maintain your weight... Anyways I done with that tangent..." Turning to the door and moving away the demon turned his head back with a more happy-go-lucky smile instead of the rather darker one he had earlier. "Thankfully for you I found something more interesting tonight to occupy my time....Be thankfully that this room doesn't need a shampooer to scrub the ceilings..." Closing the door behind him to leave the fearful man in the dark of his office Reigen would look down onto the club floor to note the location of Sidera below... The night was still young and the demon had plenty to pique his interest before he was done...

Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:05 am
Circa Monstrua wrote:

╔ Succulent ╬ Sinner ╗

"A pleasure to meet you." She said as the male gave his name. A warm smile on her lips as she took a seat at the bar and the male spoke of letting her to her own devices. The woman's only possible response was a smile and wave. Once the male had walked away, Sidera shifted in her seat, allowing her skirt to hike up slightly as she crossed her legs and sat comfortably at the bar. Her eyes shifting to look about the room and recognize any energies particularly in the area. Some were much stronger than others, which made any games all the more entertaining. However, for the time being, she wasn't looking to get into too much of a situation.

Sidera's bright magenta eyes reflected some of the oncoming lights from the room as people danced and enjoyed the music which one could feel easily causing a pulse through every individual within the club's walls. Her gaze meeting the bartender, a grin on her lips as she motioned the woman closer. She came in with a smile, ready to speak to Sidera but only for the woman to speak.

"Hello beautiful. Can I just get a dry martini? Nothing special." She said as the bartender nodded and went to prepare the drink. Sidera took note of a few males sitting at the bar, some of them glancing over at her every so often and others seeming to try not to, of course the rare creature that didn't pay attention to her, but it was to be expected. Her back straight as she nodded her head to the tune which played only to soon receive her drink. Placing some money onto the bar, her hand flat upon it as she motioned the bartender closer and leaned in, kissing the woman's cheek before whispering a playful thank you to the woman. Sidera then sat back down, only to watch the bartender blush deeply and grab the payment before slowly and rather reluctantly returning to working.

Soon after this a male came by to sit next to the taunting sugiura. Her eyes meeting the man's as he had a grin of confidence on his lips. Sidera turned in her seat to face the man as she tilted her head slightly to the left, exposing the smooth flesh of her neck to him, almost luring him to attempt to kiss the soft skin. Her lips parting to speak to the male in her usual playful tone.

"Well hello there. Can I help you, my dear?" The man leaned in closer to the woman as he placed his hand on top of her own. Without a hesitation her Prolixi began surging into the male, dragging the male into her trap. The man could easily be seen as just another human, or so it seemed to her. But it wasn't going to stop or cause her to stop her prolixi from doing what it did best. A smile merely remaining on the woman's lips as the man began speaking to her. It was rather usual. The flirtatious kinds of men which always would linger in the usual bar scene. It's expected to happen even in the club scene so she didn't even get phased by it, only proceeding to do her usual responses. The nods and smiles of a woman obviously bored with the conversation. Even the occasional "Oh really? You're kidding! What did you do?" which would allow the man to gloat more and more about his accomplishments and telling the woman how lovely she is and so on.

After a while of this, possibly ten minutes, the woman seems to glance over at the bartender and others in the crowd before taking sight of bright green moving in the group. Her attention turning back over to the male who seemed to just want to brag and speak about himself throughout his meeting with her. Possibly just to get her interested, but obviously it wasn't working. The woman smiled and tilted her head as she looked at the man with a very natural air to her.

"I'm sorry to say but you're really talking to the wrong woman. I'm with someone."

Can't Put Good Greed Down (Circa) 35eae017-42a0-4ada-b5d4-c0e0c004ac9a_zps6xzxcc8y
Anonymous

Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:08 am

It seemed that his lady friend was assuredly capable of finding something to occupy her time in a club such as this, for that then Reigen wouldn't need to cause to much of a ruckus with his work... Though not that he had finished with dealing with the dispute over money and relocation his free time would allow him to see what was in store with this woman. Sidera.... She was definitely not an average woman to be sure, it was entertaining to find someone who was inherently more interesting than the average masses to converse with, even more so it was enjoyable to find someone that he felt he didn't have to talk down too... Something that he usually had to do on a daily basis, though if anything the fault could only lie in the person he had to talk to... Its not his fault their so drab and boring. With the rather unseemly business done the demon moved through the ever shifting crowd towards the bar that he noted the only person to stand out enough to care about. He moved with serenity and grace as he passed rowdy groups of people and grinding females... It was a wonder that places such as these tended to make money, they had a way of releasing people's inner urges that a normal night at home never could, something that the Demon of greed could only find both amusing and profitable in equal parts~ As he reached the bar he noted that the woman he had entered with was seemingly being courted by one of the many men in the club, seemed he would try his luck while many others took to just staring from a safe distance. "What would something like this be called? Animal magnetism? Maybe just a bit more~" The demon thought through the blaring noise of the music through the night.

If Sidera was still looking for the flash of bright green in the crowd as she let the man down easily a hand would appear on the man's shoulder after a few seconds. "Ohhh Tough break champ, I think you might have been punching above your weight here though... My advice try and be more interesting next time~" The rather abrupt arrival of the well-dressed gentleman was as it usually was followed up by a cutting remark against someone that was in his way. As the fellow that had decided to make a move turned to confront the one that had decided to challenge his masculinity he would only be met with a gently smiling Reigen... Though the thing was that as he stood there with more anger rising from his assumed humiliation at the hands of Sidera the smile being brought forth from the Demon of greed would slowly begin to cause more fear in the heart of the foolhardy human. "Please move, I think the lady has already given you the hint and answer to your burning question..." The man backed down... It seemed that he realized he wasn't in the same world as the creature in front of him and took the most appropriate reasoning to back down before he would get hurt swaying into the crowd to try and save face. "Well that was fun, I suppose that is to be expected in a club like this, though you do have a way with men and women don't you?"

Noting the blushing bartender as she moved closer to take his order it seemed that the girl couldn't keep eye contact with him for fear of looking over to his companion. "I'll take a Mojito if its not any trouble... Though you might want to lie down you look like you have a fever..." The embarrassed girl walked away quickly as she looked to prepare his drink. "Well seems you've managed to find yourself a fun way to celebrate what with all the putting down men at the club and embarrassing the bartenders, I'm the one who usually has to lighten up a party but its nice to know that some people can keep up with the entertainment." Taking a seat next to the lady at the bar the man loosened as almost a sign of relaxation considering he was done with all the messy leg work as he turned to look into the bright magenta that was before him. "So I didn't ask before, but what is it that you're celebrating? I don't suppose that something small would befit dressing to the nines and meeting a mysteriously good looking stranger would it? Wait I said that last part out loud didn't I?... " The wit still didn't go above his quizzing, he was wondering what would be so important to have someone like Sidera go through journeying around Karakura to find something interesting to do. Finding out what was to celebrate would probably help him understand better who this woman was in the first place.

Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:01 am
Circa Monstrua wrote:

╔ Succulent ╬ Sinner ╗

The ring of Reigen's voice coming from behind the male caused the woman's lips to curve into a soft smile. The appearance of a familiar face in a large crowd always was something to comfort the woman, knowing her battles were never fought alone. Possibly the reason she could never remain angry at Solomon for too long. Though he was an odd perverted flirt, he was still loyal to the very end and thus had Sidera's pure respect, especially after most recent information. As the man seemed to stand as though he was going to fight off Reigen, he soon scampered away into the crowd, tail between his legs like any other mutt. Then again, that's how she saw most males anyway. Her gaze watched him for a moment before being brought back to present company by the sound of the demon's words.

"I suppose I do. Never really understood it, but people seem to really enjoy me around. I can't say I'm complaining~" The woman said, smiling with bright joy to her. Her words were honest to the very end even in her saying she never really understood. She didn't understand until most recently thus in the past and in the state of using past-tense, she was being entirely honest. Soon the man ordered a drink and Sidera merely passed on a playful wink to the bartender who seemed partially too flustered to function. The bright magenta hues shifting back to meet the golden gaze of Reigen's as she held her usual kind, warm smile.

"I like keeping things lively. Going out wouldn't be nearly as fun if someone didn't go in and add some pressure until someone or something explodes~" She said. Her words playful as ever as she slipped some of her usual sexual outlooks into the conversation. She gripped hold of her martini glass, bringing it to her lips before taking a light sip. Her eyes glancing out to the crowd to check for any movement towards them before looking back at Reigen and placing down her glass. The man asked her for her reason for coming out and that's when she paused for a moment, thinking of away to word such. Sidera's left hand coming up to her chin as she tapped it lightly before it lowered and she smiled brightly at him.

"Finding the truth, is a wonderful reason to celebrate, especially when it puts all the pieces together. I found out recently exactly where I belong, where my sister belongs. And I have to agree, you are a very good looking stranger. I wouldn't be caught out tonight with you if you weren't. Then again I guess that's because of a reputation I have to hold now." She said with a light laugh. She heard footsteps approaching the two of them as the bartender returned and placed down the man's drink. Sidera's eyes set back to Reigen, trying her best not to deal with the Bartender or her stares in the current moment. So far this man seemed much more entertaining anyway.

"So why are you out and about tonight?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum