Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Can't Put Good Greed Down (Circa) - Page 4 Empty Re: Can't Put Good Greed Down (Circa)

Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:40 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A
It seemed that with his understanding and seemed lampooning of her position seemed to make her more willing to relax, it was a good thing that the demon was so charismatic, it helped him through many awkward parties and was incredibly good at having him say the right thing at the right time... Though in some cases the right thing to say wasn't always what everyone wanted to hear~ The woman laughed as he pointed out that his description from what she had titled herself as was no longer truly appropriate in terms of how she looked at least, it seemed that he wasn't exactly doubling back on himself due to her position as nobility, but then he wasn't one too see a person's title to be important, in the end it was others who gave him his own title... But in the end he didn't care what people thought or said unless he had some sort of vested interest in them. Something like being called the Demon of greed was like being called by his name or some sort nickname, it wasn't negative to him... Especially if it caused those who knew the title to be in fear of what Reigen would do around them~ Still titles aside the two were having a good time so even without the knowledge of what entirely there roles where he was sure that it wouldn't effect the current mood, especially considering his rather courteous action toward her.

It seemed that elicited a reaction that was very entertaining too see, the beauty seemed to blush as he kissed her hand in respect, and in the case of this wanting to see how she'd like the gentlemanly kiss to her noble hand~ It seemed that she stuttered a bit through her words, not truly sure how to react when it came to such a gesture though she seemed to pass off her title as something to protect the people she was now in charge of. "Hmmm that seems fair, a ruler's only good as their people, can't really be good if the people go away~" With that it seemed she tugged his hand as a sign that the scene was perhaps to embarrassing for her to keep calm, something he decided to relent to in order to keep from causing her too much more hassle, and too make sure his suit wasn't damaged from the damp harsh ground... With her aid he moved upwards, however when he moved to his standing base she moved in with him locking lips with him in the process. It seemed to be a thanks for his actions, though he hadn't expected to get a kiss for giving a kiss... This equivalent exchange seemed to be appropriate in this case however~ As she finished her grateful thanks to him she leaned out and winked to him with a cheeky smile.

It was here that she also gave him her own little nickname, admittedly it was simply a shortening of his name, but he supposed that it was the thought that counted~ Though when it came to nicknames he wasn't usually use to one meant to be endearing, things like demon scum, asshat, monster, 'Oh god please don't hurt me it was a joke I swear'.... In retrospect that might have not been a nickname. Still back to the matter at hand the demon smiled at the female after she had suggested that he would go soft~ "Oh Sidera... You almost wound me~ Have no worry I don't plan on being anything but myself." As he said this he moved Sidera closer to him with his arm behind her back, expecting that she wasn't expecting him to be so forceful as he was just kissed he smiled down at her with a simple question on his mind. "So what to do now? The night's still young, do you have any ideas where you'd want to celebrate next?" The tone of voice was playful and seemed almost teasing in a way, when it came to it Reigen didn't mind spending time with her as he was having fun seeing what she would do with each passing moment with the devilish gentleman~

[b]Template By: [THEFROST][ /b]
Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Can't Put Good Greed Down (Circa) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue37300/50000Can't Put Good Greed Down (Circa) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (37300/50000)
Tiers:

Can't Put Good Greed Down (Circa) - Page 4 Empty Re: Can't Put Good Greed Down (Circa)

Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:16 am

╔ Guardian ╬ Queen ╗
His playfully hurt tone caused the woman to giggle lightly. Her soft pale pink lips holding a sweet and warm smile as her bright magenta hues looked up into his golden gaze. It was odd to say the least as they were under the neon lights and the bright moon just how bright her eyes seemed to remain. The illuminated dazzling in them showing bliss and enjoyment as well as enough positive energy to make a hollow roll over and wag its tail, if it had one. To say the least, it was an intoxicating level of happiness which she could only hope the man was becoming drunk with as well. However the smile upon her lips was quickly brought to a halt as her cheeks turned a dark red. Her expression switching from joy to pleasant shock as she felt his lips pressing to her own. His arm around her kept her in place and unable to escape such a delicate yet demanding act of affection. Once the kiss ended, she held an expression of slight embarrassment before glancing away and looking around at the city lights, letting his words sink in as she looked around.

"Well... What we can do... I'm not entirely sure. Possibly karaoke? Food? Walking? All the above? The night is still so very young, I'd love for all the above. Though... We can save such for next time you see me for sure... Or! We can split it... Go out got a food then a walk, next time Karaoke and whatever else the night brings! And yes, that is me offering a second date!" Sidera's confidence was fluttering with excitement. She wasn't sure if his added affection was from her Prolixi but she sure as hell wouldn't mind it at such a point. The man was a breath of fresh air when it came to his wit and confidence. His assertion was also a pleasant surprise which kept her on her toes. The night may have been young but she had done more with this man than others before him, besides two obvious others, at least for her. She took hold of his hands as she shifted out of his grasp and tugged him down the neon lit streets as she slipped past others who walked past them.

"So make a choice and let's continue!"

Anonymous

Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:41 am

It seemed that his rather abrupt but playful act of affection seemed to do wonders in making the woman blush~ Reigen was sure that she was seemingly giddy with the entertainment that he had proved, in his own mind he found the acts to be fairly fun and was more and more entertained by the female as the times went on.... He wondered was that her attraction working on him? In this case it couldn't be such... He had slowed his bodies functions as he felt the strange invasion of organisms flood him as she touched him... So what was this then? He supposed that when the mood was right anyone could have fun like this, it seemed that he had found someone of good standing as well as intelligence to not only be around but to tease and have an entertaining night with as it grew longer. Though Sidera had been seemingly content when they were around each other, the kiss he gave her seemed to turn her cheeks the shade of dark red befitting a strawberry~ She seemed to be happy with the act though he was content to as he had to prove that he wouldn't be getting soft any time soon, such a demanding act of affection works to provide a check and mate for both such things.

With the ending of the kiss she seemed to turn away with embarrassment, it made the Demonic Gentleman even more happy with his choice of action towards her as the continued blush was starting to grow on him as she seemed to wilt into a cute form before trying to recover. It seemed that she had heard his words a few seconds after he said them, seemed that she was still in the efforts of recovering from the kiss as she stumbled over her words for a moment before regaining the confidence she was use to and offering a second meeting between the two. "Well that's a shame I was so hoping that I could see what you'd be like when I asked you if you wanted to meet again, but the initiative was taken from me... How sad" The pretense of sadness was not really matching the demon's vocal tone, but then the teasing was much too hard to let up~ With her idea for the splitting up of what they could do he felt to keep from burning out it might be the best idea.

"That seems like a good way to spend the evening~ I would want to hear you sing at some point but I'm sure the anticipation will be fun too~ So as for the offer take that as the acceptance, now on to more important matters... If you want to go eat then choosing what would probably make it much easier for me to get us there~" Her excitement seemed to have her tugging him around the streets by the hand it seemed that once she maded her decision plenty more entertaining times were to be had for the two of them~

Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Can't Put Good Greed Down (Circa) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue37300/50000Can't Put Good Greed Down (Circa) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (37300/50000)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:55 am

╔ Guardian ╬ Queen ╗
His acceptance in going out with her another time caused the woman great excitement, though she could already see the evening coming to an end. Though the night was young, their activities were wearing thin. Plus, she had to meet with Kakeru the next day for the sake of getting to know her country better and talking to her sister about such a thing. There was so much to do. On top of such, she was going to get hounded by Solomon on her mystery man of the evening and weather or not she ate him. If she didn't bring any home for Acel, it would surely answer the second half but none the less. She kept her grip upon the demonic gentleman's hand as they moved through the glowing streets. Others seeming to walk by were taking a higher dosage of Sidera's prolixi than normal due to her not actually keeping it in check. She was enjoying herself too much and didn't have to fear it tampering with the man too much. As they walked she glanced at the multiple food places around, not wanting to go anywhere too nice nor did she want fast food. Eventually the woman sighed and came to a stop before taking note of a ramen stand not too far from them.

Sidera's gaze shifted to look up at Reigen as she giggled before tugging him towards the stand. She walked with a slight bounce in her step as the night's energy surged through her. She took a seat at an open seat at the stand, making sure there was a seat for Reigen to join her before she relaxed and looked over the menu with delight. She hadn't eaten most of the night and was ready to chow down before feeling a familiar energy sit next to her. There was still a free seat for Reigen to join her to her right but to her left was a familiar black haired male. She glanced over at the sinful creature and grinned. He merely looked upon her with a knowing gaze, a grin dancing over his lips as Solomon then looked over at Reigen then back at Sidera. The smile which Solomon gave Sidera caused her to blush. He knew too well and such bothered her. They didn't have to speak for there to be an understanding. The pink-haired vixen merely rolled her eyes and glanced over to Reigen.

"Rei, come sit! Ignore the over-sized oaf next to me." She said with a playful laugh before lightly elbowing Solomon. He merely chuckled before bringing himself to a stand and placing his wallet next to Sidera. He didn't say a word before patting her head and walking away. She only stared at the man's back before looking down, realizing he had left his wallet. Quickly she moved to stand but by then, the man was already gone. A sigh leaving her lips, in defeat, before sitting back down and shaking her head.

"He's going to be the death of me, I swear."

Anonymous

Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:38 pm

The companion he had for the night seemed to be fairly giddy, even with their entertainment drawing slightly thin as the night grew long, but Reigen didn't mind getting something to eat. He rarely went out to eat with company so at this point the change of pace was fairly interesting in itself, besides the only thing he had to chew on was gum and the sense of eating wasn't the same as eating proper. Sidera seemed to have a breath of youthful energy as she moved through the streets, it seemed that the people around began to look back to catch sight of her as if to note what went by them and to remember to find her once more but Reigen had guessed this was a part of his new companion's power of others as they could only look in awe as she walked on by them with the well-dressed gentleman in tow. Soon it seemed she had reached a destination that could be agreeable, a ramen stand that seemed to keep a homely charm about itself. In the world of high society restaurants and fast food joints the everyman's stores seemed to be the most noteworthy, even for the demon of greed, he may have to put some people out of business but those that can stay open show the kind of ambition that is lacking in many as well as a dedication to the craft... Though that craft is helping others.... But they do it to make a profit so the system balances itself out~

The woman by him seemed to find this place to her liking and moved quickly tugging the Demon by the hand to the entrance, such a beauty would usually be seen dining in 5 star hotels but excess as much as he liked it was not befitting a woman of Sidera's caliber it seemed. With a giddy bounce in her step the Sugiuran Queen sat at the stand and looked to the menu with an almost child-like wonder, making sure that they was a seat for the demon along with her. Though it seemed as they entered he had noted her rather big friend from before in the stall along with them, as she sat down the man looked to her and seemingly made the girl blush from the mere understanding of what she was doing. She looked over to the Demon and beckoned him to sit and to ignore her rather oversized friend, well it was probably what he was going to do anyways but it was nice to know he had permission~ Taking a seat the other man would look to stand but not before leaving his wallet for the lady to enjoy it seemed. Though she seemed to look to move to give it back she sat down defeated for the moment before the demon chuckled slightly at her as she seemed a tad dejected he held his hands over hers after she pointed out the other man's position of being a nuisance in her own joking manner.

"Well I find it a tad presumptious that he'd think I wouldn't buy a lovely lady her fair share of a meal, a gentleman always makes sure the lady he is wooing is happy of course~" Taking his hands away from hers he would snatch the wallet in both hands and with a handy bit of finesse throw it up in the air before it landed back towards the thrown position. But as it grew closer to the man's hands suddenly it vanished as he moved his hands seemingly as if it was never there to begin with. "No point in running after him, I've got my own way of handling things like this~" A few streets away though he probably wouldn't notice till he moved his hand into his pocket Solomon would have his wallet back with him, it wasn't that he didn't find the gesture chivalrous, it was mostly that Reigen had enough to buy whatever Sidera wanted and as much as he expected the wallet had the green haired slickster probably had more~ "So now that that's settled, pick what you want and I'd gladly pay for it Sidera~"

Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:21 pm

╔ Succulent ╬ Sinner ╗
As the wallet was swept away and soon vanished, Sidera's eyes watched Reigen with a slight awe. She knew he was a demon but didn't expect such a playful trick to happen before her. A smirk dancing over her lips as she shook her head before turning to look at the menu once more. While the place was very small and most people wouldn't bother to stop there, it was a wonder of a place that had better food than any 5-star restaurant she had been to. Then again, the girl grew up eating human flesh to survive until adopted so her taste buds might be seen as skewed. However, those who had been brought back to the stand before them with Sidera were never to complain and if anything, they always came back.

Glancing up, Sidera took note of stand missing its cooks and glanced about. Did they slip into the back? Such wouldn't shock her as the woman leaned over and called in a soft voice. "Kitsu~ Where are you? I'm starving! I have a friend with me, too!" She exclaimed with excite. A woman with bright orange eyes peaked out from the back room of the stand where normally preparations were being done. Her hair was long and black, tied up in a ponytail to keep it out of her way. The pale woman took note of Sidera and seemed to grin widely before waving softly. Before Sidera could say a work, Kitsu gave the pink queen a thumbs up. Quickly Sidera shook her head before Kitsu nodded and returned to her preparations. The young pink beauty sighed before glancing over at Reigen.

"So... Slight confession... Normally my dates that end up here get drugged because it just makes things easier for them. Kitsu normally helps. Mainly because if the date goes wrong, she gets to take them home." Sidera just laughed it off. She wasn't entirely sure why she was so honest with the man. If anything she knew she'd be seeing him again, they both made sure the agree on such earlier in the night. Was she actually getting nervous?

"Anyway! What do you want to eat? This place really is the best in town."

Can't Put Good Greed Down (Circa) - Page 4 35eae017-42a0-4ada-b5d4-c0e0c004ac9a_zps6xzxcc8y
Anonymous

Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:46 pm

It seemed that his little use of 'Magic' left his companion with a face of slight awe, he had expected that the disappearing act would be a bit of a fun trick to show her so he was happy that it seemed to give a little bit of entertainment to his lovely lady-friend for the moment. As he looked at the small establishment they found themselves in Reigen was fairly surprised by the scent that he could pick up from the back as it seemed to hide something that was much more complex than what he would expect for a establishment so lacking in size and complexity as what would be expected from here, but looks can be deceiving, as was clear with the two of them in the first place. Looking to the menu the well-suited Demon seemed to be rather in different minds at what to have, eating was something that he didn't need to do much of in the first place... But in his case it was the opposite problem, the green haired devil had a propensity to eat at the highest class restaurants and be a sort of critic that could make or break a businesses place in the cooking world, one part due to his love of ruining people's days and the other as eating food was much more enjoyable than even humans gave credit for~

It seemed that the cooks were away from the stand for a moment, it only took Sidera a few words to gain their attention. The girl he had guessed was called Kitsu popped her head out of the back and looked to them waving to the pink haired beauty and looking at Reigen, giving a thumbs up to Sidera before sliding back into the prep area. "Well that seemed to be some sort of good review, my devilish good looks giving a good impression to be with an equally beautiful girl like you?" His coy teasing was apparent with his words, his date shaking her head with a small sigh at the moves of her compatriot. It was here she had confessed that prior dates had ended up drugged for their own convenience and to make it easier for the rose haired queen, her laughing off made him snigger slightly at the idea. "Well I suppose that is a way of doing it~ I must admit I love a woman who knows her way around narcotics to weaken her prey... Though I hope you don't need it on me Sidera, I'm sure that I can find my way home with you along with me the help thing would be more for both of our mutual benefit either way~"

The teasing still apparent her question for what he would like to eat made him wonder himself... He did hate when he lost his train of thought from prior thinking which made him loop back to where he started... It was something that as a man of many trains seemed to happen too much for his own liking. "Hmmm Decisions such as these are truly difficult... I suppose that I haven't had such in a long while so I'll have the a bowl of the best sukiyaki in town, I can trust such a lovely lady's words that it will be good as I hear~" His choice was even a play to compliment his companion some more, as always the Demon of greed was the very best at flattery where he thought it was due, and it seemed that he wouldn't be stopping with the flattery in this case any time soon.

Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:10 pm

╔ Guardian ╬ Queen ╗
Unable to stop herself from laughing, Sidera gave Reigen a bright smile. To be honest, with herself, she hadn't had such a bright smile on her lips since over two hundred years prior. Her eyes were shining with their glowing Magenta hue before she looked away from the man and towards the back of the stall. As Kitsu came out from the back, Sidera just held up two fingers. Kitsu began working on the order with a playful giggle before Sidera's eyes began to wonder. The handsome man beside her caused her to think, flashbacks of years prior dancing through her mind but such quickly being brushed away before she turned her attention back to the handsome devil at her side. The scent of spices and herbs easily fusing together as Kitsu cooked their meals. Sidera parted her lips to speak but stopped as she let her question actually form first before speaking to the man.

"So... How does your business really work? Is it the usual 'Deal with the devil' type? Ya know, signing with blood and so on? Or is it something entirely else? Like me just making contact and my wildest dreams are known to you." Sidera asked with a grin dancing over her lips. Her heat tilting slightly to the left as she propped her head upon her hand as her elbow remained against the counter. A giggle dancing from the pink beauty's soft lips as her bright eyes watched him. It truly was a sight to see. If Acel saw her right now, there was no doubt that she'd make fun of her elder sister. None the less, she wasn't going to let herself get too phased by it just yet. Though her mind did wonder a bit. Why was she finding herself so comfortable with a demon? Was it really because of him not falling so easily for her charms? Or was it just how smooth he had been through out the night? Was it because he didn't fall for her usual idiotic tricks? So many questions began flooding the woman's head as she thought and watched the man as he spoke to her. Without a doubt, he had an answer or explanation as to what he did. The question then was, Does she understand it well enough?

She had to admit, his words were flattering and caught her off guard from time to time. She didn't expect to meet a man with such a silver tongue which could actually get her to react in any such way. After so long, mingling among men and women, learning their tricks and trades, it was shocking to come across one that actually got past Sidera's normal metal defense against such flirtatious patterns. None the less, now here she was on a dinner date with such an individual with partially no plan. The only thing she knew for sure was happening was that she would see him again. None the less, she had to enjoy her time while she had it and get to know the man better. As such finally passed through her head she heard Kitsu move towards them. Her eyes had been on Reigen and quickly darted to the ebony haired woman who placed a hot plate between the two of them upon the counter with a small pot. Within the pot was sections of tofu, beef, mushrooms, noodles and some greens including leeks cabbage leaves. All of it soaking and lightly cooking in beef broth. Two bowls were then placed in front of each of them. One bowl with a raw egg and another which was empty with a pair of chopsticks on top. A grin of delight dancing over her lips.

"That smells wonderful! Yum! Dig In! "

Can't Put Good Greed Down (Circa) - Page 4 35eae017-42a0-4ada-b5d4-c0e0c004ac9a_zps6xzxcc8y
Anonymous

Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:08 pm

His company laughed with a sense of enjoyment that Reigen had expected to give to all those that he found to be more intriguing than annoying, Sidera looked to him with a bright smile that seemed to show her constant enjoyment of matters through their discussions as well as his clearly excellent social skills~ Her hand moved as he noted the other female appear once more looking to start their meals for them, such service was admirable it was something that he found charming when it came to cooking, but he also noted found the idea of cooking for himself to be a tedious chore... Standing still waiting for something to cook was depressing so at least eating elsewhere meant it was someone else fault~ As she looked back to the devilish dealer she started to speak before checking herself and then making sure her words were very careful, having the question of how he does his business. "You know, I enjoy someone who has the sense to ask the how and not the why, that does tend to be a more used throwaway word for my clients~" Looking to her as she asked for the details he simply smiled at her wish to understand.

"There's nothing so simple about me when it comes to making a deal, and I found a blood contract is a bit gruesome for most humans, no I've just learned the best way to be a Demon who takes souls isn't to try and act with pomp or tradition but instead try to modernized~ If someone wants to contact me then all they have to do is find one of my contacts, or take the correct documentation to the appropriate company..." As he moved his hand he took out a phone and open a list that seemed to act as an endless source of names and places where work and business took place, from all sectors and varieties of life and work. "Those are the names of the companies and shells that I have on hand at any given time to take a request, they number at about 200 separate entities with other forms of business and global management along with companies that stem from them to work under the conglomerate that is me~" Smiling as he pointed to his face with child-like glee Reigen pulled the phone back and looked to his companion once more. "Then again I also do a bit of independent work when I feel that the wishes of those who come to ask are a bit to remedial~ When it comes to the feeling their desire... I recently seemed to have a bit of upturn on such a power, Though I wonder, what would come to your mind if I looked at your desire then Sidera~" Another teasing comment as he smiled slyly to her he looked over as the food was soon appearing before the both of them prepared with presentation and scent being the key points. "Hmmm I respect such a demure place having a eloquent style to their food presentation~" Looking to the food as the ebony haired female moved to place it down for the both of them Reigen noted that as she left something slithering below the counter as she moved passed to the kitchen, his foot stepped hard and the clanking of metal shook out as the chain seemed to writhe as if it was in pain. "No need to be rude and check on things without my permission, honestly you can be a terrible wingman..." His thoughts seemed to connect with the chain as it slithered back with speed back into the ominous blackness that it formed from.

Looking back to Sidera, the well dressed gentleman smiled as he looked at her excitement from the food. "I will have to agree, this meal does seem like it will surprise me nicely~" as he moved he noted and waited on the rose coloured beauty to act. "Forgive my manners, the lady should have first dibs considering that you showed me to this wonderful establishment~" Ever the gentleman, Reigen moved his hand back and let her take what she wished first as he enjoyed the smell of the spices and broth filling the air.

Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:54 pm

╔ Guardian ╬ Queen ╗
As the man explained all that he could on his line of work and his 'profession' the woman couldn't help but watch him and follow along. She had to admit that she was very intrigued by such a thing. To think that such old traditions had been modernized and continuing to function properly thanks to the invention of such a simple device. The thought that such a thing was a concept at all just made the woman mile as she nodded, showing her understanding of the man's work and that she was paying attention to his every word as he explained everything to her. Though, it had to be admitted, her mind did wander. Her bright hues of magenta soon meeting his golden optics and slowly finding herself searching them as though the old phrase 'The eyes are the gateway to the soul' was somehow true. Quickly, though, she forced herself out of such a thought and went back to the topic at hand. After he finished expressing and explaining his tricks of his trade, Sidera's lips formed a brightened smile. It was different for her, to be entirely honest to herself. She knew she was treating this an different, she knew that he was more cautious yet completely on the fly with him. It was odd and lively with a dash of mysterious in it. None the less she as enjoying herself every moment along the way. This continued until the food was placed behind them.

She had been sitting back and was willing to wait for the man to go ahead and pick the first piece of his meal but he then stopped and offered such to her. With a smile, she agreed to his actions as it was him being as gentlemanly as possible. She picked up her chopsticks and grabbed a piece of beef which was much too hot for her to eat and placed it in her bowl with egg, letting it slowly heat and cook her egg before gabbing some of veggies. The woman's bright magenta gaze glanced around before a ladle was hung before he eyes by Kitsu. A laugh escaped the young queen before taking it and getting a bit of the heated broth, pouring it in with her egg and beef to continue heating and cooking he raw substance.

She has no plan to be the first of the two of them to taste the food. She had many a-time, which she had explained to the man beforehand. She then hung the ladle on the side of the large pot, being careful not to burn her dainty fingertips before motioning to the green gentleman beside her. Her smile never wavering. Sidera's bright pink hair swayed lightly i the night breeze. Before her lips parted to speak to the man once more.

"Well? Go on! Dig in!"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum