Queen Of The Sands
Joined : 2010-06-03
¥ Yen : 362824222
Posts : 3394
Karma : 25
Age : 23
|Subject Post 1Subject: Violette Castelle V2 [WIP] Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:47 pm|| |
Name: Violette Castelle
Age: 586 Years old
Orientation: Violette is the Head Countess of the Sanguine Court. She is not allied with any other organisation, but has a strict hatred against anybody that attempts to kill her kind.
Violette is a full blooded Sueki with a tendency to kill, main, butcher and rape in the name of her race. She is not afraid of anything as her body, spirit and mind have been thrown through the worst history has been able to throw at her. This lack of fear and strong willpower has pushed her on to survive even through the greatest of injuries until she can stand out on top with her sword raised to the night sky and her body wrecked, covered in the blood of her enemies. Violette is a warrior, she is a lover, and more than anything she is a blood sucker.
Violette struggles to keep her stature when she is faced with her sexual urges and blood lust. There have been times where she goes out on a trip and has to literally assault people nearby and drag them off to satisfy her hunger before she dies from it. This has however gotten her some attention as the hidden stalker that kidnaps all manner of people to feast on. She is a Sueki that hunts for prey, and that will also never change.
Violettes desire to keep her race alive is what pushes her forward in times of hardship. She has experienced the feeling of extinction, almost losing your entire race, friends, family to a force you cannot stop. In the present day, she considers every Sueki life precious and will defend them until her dying breath. This stubbornness however gets her into more issues with people than what it's worth.
It isn't wise to rule out her loving side however. Violette is renown for looking after her friends and family as if they were going to die the following day. She knows she can't predict the future and every day new enemies rise to try and stop her that she must strike down to prevent their way of life from dwindling.
The woman likes to be around her daughter and friends. She also enjoys the feeling of blood trickling down her throat into her body as well as the sheer ecstasy she gains from having sex with others of her kind in the rays of the moon. Wearing too much clothing also annoys her as she prefers to be able to simply reach into somebodies pocket and entertain them. Thus she becomes a bit picky when she meets people wearing suits of armour.
As a Sueki, she has a dislike for the sun and for people that use solar energy to fight. However, she does not directly hate them for this. She cannot fight very well against that sort of power and that gets on her nerves when it means her family is put in danger.
Now, as you would expect from a race based off of vampires, you would expect the leader to be a cruel, blood crazed lunatic? Well Violette tries her best to keep that feeling hidden from people that are not one of her kind. However, it is always there. The feeling that she might just bite into somebodies neck and tear apart their torso to excite herself then brutally rape the twitching body.
- Sueki do not retain any Soul State, Chi from humans or Demon powers or abilities.
- Kumopu: The ability to burst into an artificial veil of shadows and dash to a target location at extreme speeds and reform back to your usual form. This ability is the Sueki version of Shunpo and Sonido, granting them similar speeds but with a shadowy visual effect. During the moment they are shadows, they become physically invincible and cannot be interacted with but they cannot physically attack until they have left the shadowy state. The state will only last between the jumping point and landing point.
- Kumitsu: The ability to cover oneself in an artificial veil of shadow that blocks of energy from the outside and from within. This allows any Sueki that has covered themselves in shadows to become undetectable by people outside of the veil. Also, if used at night or in very dark places, the Sueki becomes invisible to the naked eye. More powerful Sueki would be capable of conjuring vast amounts of shadow to cover a large area, be it a car, a small park or even an entire house. At night, this is amplified greatly, allowing an entire fortress to be coveted in darkness and block out external influence.
- Kumotabi: Sueki latch onto the darkness of shadows and of the night all around them, churning darkness around their feet. After a few seconds of this, the churning becomes an enveloping whirlpool of shadows that can expand and contract to hold multiple people depending on the reitsu levels of the Sueki using the ability. Once everyone has been highlighted by this ability, the user stops channelling it. The darkness sucks the Sueki into it and disperses. This ability can suck in other races so long as the user allows it. Anybody that stands on the swirling darkness that isn't granted permission to travel by the user will not move at all.
During travelling, the Sueki fall through what seems to be an endless chasm of darkness lit by candles on strands of dark material that sway to and fro. The distance required to make it to the other world is about a mile of falling. At the bottom is another swirling vortex that spits Sueki out at the other end. High level Sueki may target structures, dragging entire buildings to another location. This is the ability that moved the Sueki race from Earth all those years ago. It is possible for a Sueki to force another person to move through the portal, but this requires triple the effort and can be fought against.
- Blood Sucking Nymphs:: All Sueki characters live off of two things: sex and blood. If either of these are ignored, then the Sueki will start to age rapidly and turn to ash during the night of the 7th day without drinking blood or having sex. The withdrawal symptoms slowly start to becomes noticeable on the 3rd day and get worse leading up to the seventh when the Sueki will look about 100 years old. After drinking blood, the Sueki will feel full and no longer hungry. After having sex, the sueki will feel energised. After both has occurred within 7 days of each other, the body will deteriorate in age becoming more young. The actual age it stops at changes depending on the person and can be altered as Sueki may have preferences on how they look. There are some that even choose to look elderly.
- Child of the Night: When outside in the light of the moon or covered in natural darkness and shadow, the Sueki's body begins to react faster, move quicker, think rapidly and generally become much more aware and agile than if the sun was out. This also means, training and fighting in the moonlight or dark places enhances their potential, increasing their general power and giving them a small advantage. It's also no surprise that some Sexual activities are held on balconies or in the nearby forest due to the moonlight and darkness that envelops them. It is said to enhance the experience. Consider darkness a type of reitsu to the Sueki and being around it can push them beyond their limits. Outside of darkness, a Sueki cannot achieve their full potential.
- Lords of Darkness: Sueki are able to see perfectly in darkness. Everything becomes brighter as if somebody had flicked the brightness switch on a video game to the max. This does not remove a Sueki's abilities to see darkness as it appears in a darker hue than the rest of the world.
Beyond this, Sueki are able to use darkness to track their prey. Stepping on a shadow is like treading on a landmine to a keen Sueki on the hunt. Moving through darkness, A sueki can track the targets every movement, but too much focus can be a bad thing as a Sueki may tax their bodies more than intended. Focus when you need to.
These abilities cannot backfire, as a bright light in darkness merely appears white in their vision. Solar energy appears yellow.
- Solar Frailty: Sueki have a very big weakness: The sun. They cannot come into contact with solar energy or sunlight otherwise the ageing process within their bodies starts to rapidly react and they will die within ten minutes. This makes it difficult for Sueki to fight or do anything while the sun is out and have a disadvantage against solar based characters. Fire, electricity and other non-sunlight abilities do not cause this effect. Thus, candles, light-bulbs etc do not age them. How your Sueki falls apart into dust is up to you, but ten minutes will ultimately kill them. This can occur faster in varying intensities of sunlight, and on which parts of the body are afflicted. Only the body parts being soaked in sunlight are affected and the rest of the body is fine.
- Human State: This is not a form in the slightest. Sueki are capable of entering a sort of meditation that shrinks their fangs so they appear to look like normal teeth. They also deny reitsu access to their powers in this state of meditation. They can move and react as normal as though they were 5-5 tier humans. However, holding this state for too long eventually tires the user. They are still weakened by sunlight as normal.
Exclusive: This bloodline is only attainable by those of the Royal bloodline. You must have permission from Chao to have this bloodline.
(TB) Spectre: Your movements become next to untraceable. You make no sounds, you have no fingerprints to leave behind, you don't have a scent. You can still talk, but most choose to whisper and never raise their voice.
Royal Aura: You exert an aura of power, making you appear important to everyone that may notice you. Your words dominate conversations as your class pushes you above everything and everyone. This may cause you to drown out the voices of others and luckily has less effect on people that have gotten used to your dominance. Sueki royalty do not remain silent and may force others to do their bidding even if they usually would not. (if you have the spectre ability, you may shout)
Protect: When threatened, you may exert an distress signal. This signal can be picked up by absolutely anyone, but most may choose to ignore it. The signal comes as a urge to protect and can cause random strangers to flock to the Sueki to defend them.
Sueki Identify: Being of royal descent, you have the ability to scan a Sueki and learn their name, age, how strong their urges are, when they last travelled to Orbis Cruento (the homeworld) and their alignment to you be it Good, neutral or Evil.
Incomprehensible: Some may not be able to withstand your presence. To them, you appear as a blur. You may also choose to become incomprehensible and blur automatically to everyone.
Death Empowerment: When living things die, the Royal blood within the Sueki excites. Your physical body becomes empowered whenever something nearby is killed be it a tree, a dog, a human or a spirit. This only lasts temporarily.
Banshee Song: A forbidden hymn known only to those of royal blood, you utter words no living thing can comprehend. As you speak, living things begin to wither and die around you. Given long enough, you are capable of turning everything within earshot of your voice to decaying mush. This includes anyone that is not a Sueki, however the rate of decay is slower on mammals. It may take a single post for a powerless foe to decay completely, or 20 for someone of the same power level as the royal sueki. Machines and structures are not effected.
Visual Alterations: Your alterations match the choice of Bloodline you made when selecting your True Blood trait.
- Soul Skin: Violettes skin is odd to say the least. On touch, her skin electrocutes whoever touches her with harmless, not even noticeable charges that tingle their muscles. This allows any Sueki that holds onto her for a while to feel attracted physically towards her, almost like a magnetic pull. This can be denied if the person it is having an effect on realises it is there. It does not work on people that know of the ability.
Violette can, if she enforces the ability, to cause the static electrical surges to completely magnetise her body to nearby organic tissue. This means if you give her a hug, you will stick to her like metal to an electromagnet. You can pull away from the force but it is not easy and may end up snapping bones if too much force is used.
- Lust Control: Unlike most Sueki, Violette actually has a toggle ability to her lust. She is fully capable of being extremely sexually active, or completely stale and uninterested. Usually she keeps it in the middle to let people woo her over their own way. However, by increasing temperature in parts of her internal body, she becomes rapidly hornier than usual. Then, she can decrease the temperature within her to lower the rate, making her less interested.
- Aerokenesis, Aerokenetics: The ability to move air molecules and create gusts of wind. Obviously unusable in an area where no air is present, Aerokenesis and Aerokenetics allows Violette to create powerful gusts of wind that vary from a small breeze to a powerful vortex capable of shredding buildings apart. The speeds of the winds may vary, allowing a slow breeze to send a chill down someones spine or a super-speed gust to create cuts like a sharp blade. When used within a confined space, the winds would be as large as the molecules in the air would allow. When outside, the molecules are next to infinite, allowing her to create wind attacks as large as her power will allow including: tornado's, hurricanes, heavy gales and even disperse and create clouds. The stronger winds are capable of shattering buildings, hurl vehicles and more. When condensed and sped up, the winds are even able to clash with weapons, allowing Violette to combat her opponents melee attacks at a distance, even throwing them around with sudden bursts of wind.
By warping the wind around her body, Violette can render herself impervious to the gales she creates. By moving molecules, Violette is able to create pockets that lack air, even around the body of another person to cause them to suffocate However she cannot move these pockets as rapidly as she can air itself, allowing those that can thrust their bodies fast enough to escape her grasp. Moving into and out of these vacuums requires a lot of thrust and some weaker characters may not be able to use their high speed movement to escape. Teleports however work without issue. She can use this to instantly remove fire by removing the oxygen it needs to form. By moving the molecules rapidly, she can cause wind itself to burst with the force of an explosion. These bursting pockets may even act as a method to deflect projectiles by creating walls. These pockets can also work the other way, creating small orbs of rapidly churning wind that can be thrown and shred those that move within it. Violettes abilities move as she see's fit, without physical interaction as it is merely willed. The gusts may disperse after a single use, but she may choose to hold them and continue to fight with it.
Another example of Aerokinetic use, is the move the molecules of air onto another person and forcefully move into them. This would cause them to be thrown back, but if the winds constantly push down on the victim, they may be helplessly pinned to a surface. With enough force, the wind can even crash through the surface they were thrust upon, granted they're body had not already been crushed. the uses for moving air molecules are vast, mainly allowing for strong offensive attacks. However a viable defence beyond creating vacuums is to condense the molecules of air into one spot and create a wall of wind. By generating this wind wall, things that attempt to move through it are either torn to shreds or dissipated as though they had collided with a surface. Again, the size of the wall will vary on Violettes own power and the air around her.
Umbra State Appearance:
Umbra State Abilities:
Nocturne: Upon entering this state, Violette exerts an incredible amount of Darkness. By mixing this with her Aerokenesis, Violette generates incredibly dense clouds that block out solar rays from the sun. These clouds cover several miles across, allowing sueki to stand outside in the middle of the day with no issue. Some abilities may try to disperse these clouds, but Violette Aerokenetic grasp combined with her dominance over darkness allows her to fight back and maintain this cloud cover, making it difficult for others to disperse them for long.
Dusk Storm: By reaching to the clouds of darkness above her, Violette's Aerokinetics and dominance over darkness may churn the wind and air particles in such a way to create a hurricane/tornado and drop it on top of unsuspecting cities and people. These winds are incredibly volatile and are renown for their cataclysmic path of destruction. of course, the darker the area, the more powerful and destructive this hurricane can become. This allows her to summon up to four hurricanes at once at midday so long as the density of the clouds are as thick as they can be. if used at night, Violette has an almost infinite pool of darkness and wind to grasp onto, allowing her to pull not just one or two, but up to six of these hurricanes into existence and move each one independently.
Violette is one of the oldest living Sueki currently alive. Most others have died through war and reckless actions such as getting too desperate for blood and sex. Violette herself has struggled with those same aspirations, but she knows better than to attack people out in the open. Her time began when she was born into a very dangerous world back in 1827. Violette lived with a family with a secret: They were Sueki. Back then, nobody knew what they were and they simply hunted for the sake of survival. However, a man and a woman both took it upon themselves to bare a child, and Violette came into the world with her own pair of baby fangs. She led a pretty normal life with her parents even though the sounds in the night would keep Violette awake.
Several years passed, until she was finally 18. She was uneducated, so she had to learn how to talk, write and read herself. Soon after that though, she started to raise her intellect to a reasonable level. It was then that she discovered that her body was ageing rapidly. After a few days, she looked about 30, and her parents brought up the concern. She was told that she was a Sueki, no normal human, and that they must have sex and drink blood to survive but that doesn't kick in until mid way through their 18th year. That is why her parents looked so young and at that moment, Violette looked older than he two of them. Realising what she had to do, Violette willingly had sex with and drank the blood of her parents to return to her 18 year old self.
This happened week after week, every single Saturday evening. The mother would hold the girl in place whilst the father fucked her till she lost conciousness. That was the way of the Sueki, and in all honesty, she liked it. It wasn't until a hundred years passed that the great Blood Purge occurred. Hearing about it from word of mouth, Violette and her family took their things and tried to get away. However, the three were caught by an infamous hunter known as Van Helsing. He run his sword through her mothers back and fired a crossbow bolt into her fathers head, killing them both within seconds. Violette managed to dodge the initial bullet but took a sword through her left shoulder. Being pinned down, hunted like an animal, she called out for help but nobody came. That, was when her true self came through. The girl disappeared. Burst into shadow. Drawing two swords from the dark night around her, she launched an attack against Van Helsing that lasted throughout the night until the break of dawn. Helsing was eventually cut down, wounded and bleeding out. Violette saw no reason to kill him, and used him as an example. Draining some of his blood and forcing him to penetrate her womb, she told him to return to his hunters and tell them what had happened here. If any hunter would try to kill her again, she would not show mercy next time.
The girl left, to find a new home to live in. Her mother and father turned to dust in the rays of the sun an hour later after Violette escaped to the darkness of an abandoned house. Here, she set up home. She stole things from houses in a town down the road and made a small hidden settlement. Here, she remained for many, many years. She needed to sustain herself, so quite often she would prowl the streets at midnight for people either drunk or tired and abuse their bodies for blood and sex, but only on a Saturday. Another hundred years passed, and Violette had all but been forgotten about.
That was until she pulled her biggest stunt yet. Violette realised, that her life was going to hell. She had nobody, and she had needs that couldn't be quenched by normal people. Thus, she started to travel. She made it across to London, where she started to try to meet new people. However, nobody wanted to get to know her. She attempted to get a job, but one Saturday night at work she attacked a colleague in the staff room, raped him, drank his blood and ran away as though she couldn't control herself. After that, she was approached by the police for rape and assault. Attempting to escape, she was spotted by a man walking into London, noticing how she got away. A veil of shadows coveted the man to her location, and he waited for her to explain what had happened to her race after all these years.
He invited her to his house. He owned a mansion outside of London with several workers and his family living there. What she didn't know, was that the people here were all Sueki just like her. Thus, when she was invited to stay in the dorms and she accepted the offer, many nights of vigorous sex ensued. And this would happen almost every single night due to her being the new girl and everyone wanting a taste of fresh blood. She had stayed, because she had nowhere else to go, and the man that once owned the house had moved on leaving Violette to take charge. Her time here for the past 100 years has been very interesting. Before he left, he asked Violette something that would change her life form that point on for the better. He told her that he was one of the original Sueki that had walked the earth which was why his ageing ability was slowly wearing off. He clearly looked older than the rest of the people here and with that, he explained how he might not last much longer and needed a successor. He knew Violette well and how she was getting on with everyone. He had decided she was the one to take his stead but in order for that to happen, she needed to agree to a blood transfer.
Within the confines of the soundproof Blood Bank, Violette was chained to railings and had pipes, wires, needles and all sorts of equipment rammed into her every hole, into freshly cut wounds, into every vein. The process sucked the girl dry of her blood until she lost conciousness from the pain. Then, she was refilled rapidly by a collection of royal blood locked in a hidden place only the High Count of the mansion knew about. She woke up the following week, completely out of her head, nauseous and dizzy. Once she had been told everything was successful, she took her place on the throne with her new pure Sueki blood.
She decided to give birth to a child in a very peculiar circumstance. One day, a human entered the mansion grounds looking for a woman named Violette. As soon as the guards realised he was Van Helsing, the Sueki hunter, then pinned him down and imprisoned him in the blood bank. Violette, hearing about his ariaval, took her swords and went to go meet the man unguarded. What he had to say, was very odd as she wasn't aware of what he was thinking. The man had thought about it, to tell her the truth. Behind his hunting job, he was actually a Sueki that had been putting off his cravings. Violette didn't believe him at first, but he was ageing and drastically. She had to do something. Seeing no other option, she decided she would forgive him for what he had done if he joined her ranks. he agreed, and she opened the door to his cell. However, upon leaving, he threw himself at her. The girl was pinned, swords knocked aside and paralysed by some magic she had not seen before. Helsing then proceeded to take his craving out on her, sucking blood from her body and effectively raping the girl. The paralysis had triggered her reproductive system, and she couldn't stop him from impregnating her.
9 months later, Violette gave birth for the first time in her life. After 500 years, she was finally going to be a mother. Even though the father was this man that had committed a serious crime against her, she did not hold charges and claimed she wanted it to happen. Something about him made her hungrier than usual. She gave birth to a healthy Sukei of which she named Ischade Castelle. Van Helsing quickly left after this, only staying for a week before moving on claiming he had business hunting creatures in another village. Violette said to him, that if he ever killed another Sueki she would hunt him down and this time, kill him without mercy. Just like before, but she meant it this time. Helsing left, and hasn't been heard of since. Many years passed to 2413, the present day. Violette leads the Sanguine Court alongside her daughter, friends and her new family. She aims to bring the Sueki back into this world one at a time to revive them from the peak of extinction.
- Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Racial Affinity: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Umbra Control: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Dependencies: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Sexual Amplifications: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Last edited by Chao on Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:29 am; edited 4 times in total