Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What...wait...okey, I will put some pants on! [Nix residens] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000What...wait...okey, I will put some pants on! [Nix residens] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

What...wait...okey, I will put some pants on! [Nix residens] - Page 2 Empty Re: What...wait...okey, I will put some pants on! [Nix residens]

Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:00 pm
Following him into the next room, Lydia sat back in the chair as the man rummaged around. Well, hopefully this guy knew his stuff. The plan he gave certainly said he did. She folded her fingers one through the other, as though weaving several needles through thread. She watched intently as he threw all sorts of machinery and weaponry out from under his small bed. It seemed almost like a cartoon to her, or perhaps a clown car. The amount of stuff this guy could fit under his bed was otherworldly! Finally, he pulled a bottle of fluid out from under his now semi-sunken bed, that had appeared to be over-supported by the sheer amount of stuff he had underneath. Roaring like an imbecile, he drank from the bottle. Guess he really likes his water... packaged extravagantly, as these rich types love so dearly. She stared intently at the bottle, trying to make out anything that even remotely looked like a brand. Both not finding one, and being interrupted by Nix, she snapped out of her daze. "Did I calm your mind a bit?" He said, his crisp voice cutting the once relaxed air. "Uhh... Yeah." She lied, hoping desperately this wouldn't be a suicide mission.

Now, let me take a moment here to, out of character, note that Nix is now half naked and wearing a lion mask. All of my wat. Anyway,

The man entered his closet, only to return wearing a lion mask that appeared african in nature. Almost as though he didn't notice the strangeness of what he was doing, he asked in a very indifferent voice,
"Now tell me, do you know anything about a old organization, named "Sabers"?" The name hadn't rung any bells, and Eva was asleep, so asking her was probably going to be difficult. Lydia decided to just answer to the best of her abilities. "Uhh... No, can't say I do... should I?" She stood up and walked over to the man, reaching for the mask and attempting to remove it. "And take that damn thing off, you look terrible!" She said, stifling a laugh.

At any rate, it was time to think about the mission. They didn't know what they were up against, and as it stood, Lydia wasn't very strong without Eva. She stretched her limbs out to prepare for battle. Closing her eyes, and taking several deep breaths, she clutched to Nix's arm. Feeling the warmth of his now half-naked being, her face reddened a bit. "Okay, let's go."

What...wait...okey, I will put some pants on! [Nix residens] - Page 2 Jwc_zpsdn29gwsc
Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What...wait...okey, I will put some pants on! [Nix residens] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue71500/99999What...wait...okey, I will put some pants on! [Nix residens] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (71500/99999)
Tiers:

What...wait...okey, I will put some pants on! [Nix residens] - Page 2 Empty Re: What...wait...okey, I will put some pants on! [Nix residens]

Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:38 pm

When the girl showed no knowledge whatsoever about the organization, that created the very being of Nix, you could say he got a bit sad, but relieved in the same time. Sabers had left scars in many memories, including Nixes, even if he was young then. Looking outside the wide window the male smiled, thinking of how his life, this country and the very existence of every being on world had changed in his relatively short life. But no, it was no time to daydream! Alright, maybe it was, but he had still a desire to chat with his interesting, semi-slutty secretary.
"No, you shouldn't! It is past and that is that!"

When the female noted his mask, the male just couldn't keep from spreading into a grin, which she of course didn't see. In that place he glanced through the mask at her arm, almost letting out a actual laugh out of him. From her perspective it would look like he is a bit shaking in the huge heart shape bed. The source for his amusement was actually quite simple. The girls mechanical arm was controlled by brain waves, but what most these day bio-mechanics did, was to create actual sensors, that picked up these brain waves, as computers did pick up WiFi, when the thing didn't count as ancient. The reason for this, was because it was more simpler, then actually connect all those wires with brains, so risking damaging them. Of course, it wasn't the case every single time, but mostly he had met people exactly like that. For Lydia he wasn't really sure, because he hadn't have enough time to check for that kind of details. Tho', what he did, Nix scanned and copied the girls brain waves and recorded them in his brain computer. Now sending this information to the mask, he tried to connect with the arm. If successful, the male would wave to Lydia and her arm, slowly, as forced, should mimic the movement. If failed, nothing, of course, would happen and Nix just simple would sadly puff, taking off the mask and taking another sip of his drink. He would also take off the mask, if successful.

"Want some vodka? And yes, it is actually vodka. I found this guy, who actually is making the stuff still and it tastes just wonderful. You can't get drunk, right?" It was sometimes hard to remember, that other people were actually effected by alcohol. Rather she took it or not, Nix would just shrug and stare blankly for some time at the ceilings. When the girl would grab his arm, the male would pull her down in the bed, half full with weapons, and smile. If she would attempt to crush his nuts, then the female would find out, that they are protected by supernatural means. One can't be too safe, when the deal is about ones baby maker and women.

When pulled down, Nix would press her tightly in a hug/snuggle, leaving difference between both faces not more, then a centimeter. With a half sleepy smile, the male would slowly speak, leaving a long enough pauses for her to imagine the worse.
"You know...We still have time...We are alone...These clothes don't actually fit you..." The males arm started to slowly slide against her spine, starting from the back and going to the top.
"So maybe we would think of some sort of plan before going there and probably get you in some battle gear." The Nix would just plant a kiss on her forehead, before letting her go and innocently smiling.

"So, about our enemy I have almost no information. What we know, is that he, or she, had been payed to kill our client. Right now there is two dozens of killed people, from which three are with supernatural powers. There is no pictures or anything, because the murderer is covered all the time with some kind of silver fog, that blocks any kind of sensing abilities. I would say C class supernatural. Maybe weak B class. This will be easy!" As to prove it, the guy once again overflowed with cheerful smile.

Last edited by Nix on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What...wait...okey, I will put some pants on! [Nix residens] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000What...wait...okey, I will put some pants on! [Nix residens] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:25 am
Quickly dismissing the whole Sabers ordeal, Lydia could not, however, dismiss the fact that Nix clearly didn't care that he was wearing the mask. Almost stupidly, he raised his arm. Lydia felt the urge to raise her arm, and started to slowly, then lowered it before she started to wave back. Curious... She looked closer at Nix. "Did you..? My arm is connected to my brain, you know. If you're going to try and hack it, at least be discreet about it!" Still, she almost didn't care. Though she'd only just met him a few short hours ago, she felt as though they were already close friends. Lydia smiled, then waved back with her arm of her own accord. "Well, it doesn't excuse the fact that I could use an upgrade for this old thing. I haven't actually upgraded it since I was in college. I'll have to work on that some other time though."

Refusing the vodka, Lydia instead opted for juice, if he had any. She wandered into the kitchen, the dim sunlight peeking in through his futuristic shades. The floor was still a tad cluttered, but nothing she couldn't manage. Opening the refrigerator door, a blast of cool air caressed her. Seeing nothing but a whole lot of alcohol, she began rummaging about. There! In the back, she spied a container full of apple juice boxes. She found it cute that such a strong drinker sometimes indulged in... such childlike endeavors. Sipping the last drop of juice from the box as she re-entered the room, Nix offered her the vodka. Being a minor, she reached to take it and put it down somewhere, and when she did, Nix grabbed her arm and pulled her into the bed.

Lydia, in shock at how close he was to her, froze, her pale cheeks reddening with each moment. With each passing second... With each slow burst of words... "You know...We still have time...We are alone...These clothes don't actually fit you..." Was he planning to... to... to remove them?! Lydia clearly had thought too deeply about this, as she burned out. She felt his hand running up her spine, a strong tingling sensation following. Lydia let out a slight noise, as though hiccuping. Catching herself, she looked him in the eyes. "U-uh... Mr. Nix..?" She said, to remind him of the professional...-ish nature of her job. Just then, his voice changed and he began speaking faster. "So maybe we would think of some sort of plan before going there and probably get you in some battle gear." He kissed Lydia on her forehead... He kissed Lydia on her forehead. Her entire face reddened.

Catching her breath, Lydia nodded, unable to speak. She looked at Nix for a moment, then looked away. At least Eva was asleep. "So, about our enemy," Nix started, nonchalantly. "I have almost no information. What we know is that he, or she, had been payed to kill our client. Right now there is two dozens of killed people, from which three are with supernatural powers. There is no pictures or anything, because the murderer is covered all the time with some kind of silver fog, that blocks any kind of sensing abilities. I would say C class supernatural. Maybe weak B class. This will be easy!" What he didn't realize was that Lydia was a class E Ziamichi. She would be fairly useless in combat. Tactics however, were her strong suit. Taking no longer than a second to think, she spoke her mind. "As far as a strategy goes, that mist could prove deadly. It may have spiritual cancellation powers, in which case, it would explain why the three supernatural defenders could have been so easily slaughtered. I say we treat him as an A class, and plan as though we won't have any powers to use. I can still mutate, if Eva is awake by then, but we may need to use hand-to-hand or even projectile weapons, which puts us at a serious disadvantage if the fog doesn't affect him at all... which it probably doesn't. I say we set a trap, as you said, but when he arrives, I'll hit him with a fully charged volley of spores. The spores will drastically reduce his speed, Allowing you to catch him... even without great speed. I should be able to use magic to strike him, unless it gets canceled out by the mist. If that is the case, I'll deliver a killing blow with my arm. How does that sound?" Pausing for a moment, she looked down at her clothing. "And you're right, some combat clothes would be nice. I have an outfit stored in my bike outside. It'll only take me a minute to get it." Unless Nix stopped her, she would go out to her bike and retrieve the outfit.

What...wait...okey, I will put some pants on! [Nix residens] - Page 2 Jwc_zpsdn29gwsc
Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What...wait...okey, I will put some pants on! [Nix residens] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue71500/99999What...wait...okey, I will put some pants on! [Nix residens] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (71500/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:01 pm

Letting the girl go, Nix was very pleased on the reaction he got out of her. The girl was amusing in that way and he was able so to also determine, is she a enemy or not. The male was so suspicious of her in hidden, because he had already three times, when a girl with big boobs and pretty face would whined up to be just a assassin, after his head. Why did someone bother so much, telling the truth, the shape shifter didn't know, but every lead he had on this subject had always ended in dead end. Mostly it wasn't even a figurative speech.

The fact, that the girl wasn't a regular every day secretary, Nix also understood quite quickly. Inner Anima Gem, a mechanical arm and now showing a quite impressive tactical skills, which Nix didn't lack, but the male had a problem of being too positive. Without that, it was sometimes fun to come more unprepared, then situation would ask and after that try to save his and clients ass too. Of course, people travelling with him didn't think like that too, but he would imagine about things like that only later, when it is way too late. This time tho', it seemed not happening, because of his new secretaries thoughts and conclusions. He just smiled, waved with his head now and then, while letting her speak. When the girl was done, the male puffed and again just simple laid in the bed, letting his legs and arms spread, in the same time pushing any guns, that would get in his way.
”You take out all the fun from the job, you know! But you are right, better be ready for the worse. That is why I ordered few weapons, that doesn't use any energy forms at all. You know, rocket launchers, bullet weapons from 21st.-23th. century and so. Also, as few stuff I got from the Black Market. We should be all right!" Did he jinx it? Possibly!

Upon her leaving, the male just lightly slid his fingers along the females smooth skin of her arm and smiled some kindly...More intimate.
”You are really full of surprises! Now go and don't make me waiting!" With a genuine smile again, the guy got up himself and head for the closet. There he started to get ready for the task ahead. The clothing was a simple set the male wore from the time he worked as a Saber. First, it was a pair of elastic material, black pants, that fit as a second skin. Then something alike went for the top, both almost looking as a full body suit. Then on the feet went light, but durable army boots, newest and best models available, black, fingerless leather gloves and multiple different small devices attached to his legs, making them Nix to resemble a old movie android.

A sudden beep was once again heard, making the male rush to the main room, quickly putting on the vest, that was dropped in the bed. By ordering the screen, the window changed and now, once again, the scared businessman faced Nix. The trembling in his voice could be felt even more now and the man seemed even more stressful, then before.
”I apologize to bother you, but things again escalated and I felt I should need you to show this. After our talk I quickly left my hiding place and moved to a new one, leaving one of my men here to wait for you and lead to the current hiding location. But the place was already found by my attacker. He...He killed the...He killed and then left a message..." There the employer broke off into silence, before continuing.
”I will just record the message for you and that is all. About the details to my current location you will receive them in the soonest, safe moment. Until then I wish for you not to contact me!" Then the male just broke the connection and in that place poped up a notice would Nix want to run the file. Without any movement or sound, the video just started to play. It was that moment, when Lydia would return. If we are more precise, It was the moment, when she got in and should see the moment video started. Would the girl let Nix know of her presence or not, her decision, but in both options the shape shifter wouldn't react, too shocked, seeing the video.

It didn't show much first. It could be told, that the camera lay on the ground. Smoke and destruction could also be noticed, quite nothing particular jumped in view. Suddenly a males face poped up in the view of camera. He was young, maybe 22, with golden hair, eyes and two earrings in each ear. His maniac type smile revealed set of shark sharp teeth and blood covered part of his face. It could was possible to say, that he wore some kind of robe, but nothing more. Part of what could be praying beans, could be seen around his neck. When the stranger spoke, his voice was deep, calm and quite attractive. It even seemed somehow peaceful.
”Hi Nix! Long time no see! As I find out by this little friend here," The guy raised, so it could be seen by the camera, a humans head, that had been so mutilated, that only with trying one could tell, that it was a humans head. What was well seen, that someone repeatedly had carved the word NIX in the face.
”You are trying to protect the guy I was paid to kill. And that is wonderful news! I would love to meet up with you, chat, have a drink and then pay back you the favor you did for me! But if you would now imagine to chicken out...I will find that guy, and when I will, I won't just kill him..." His tone became cheerful and almost childlike, ”I'm going to brake the record! 76 days Nix! 76 days!"

With that the record broke off and the room was filled by dreadful silence. Nixes fists clutched and the giant screen once again showed the emblem, a saber sword trust into a skull.
”I killed him! I...Didn't I?" The male muttered.

JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:34 pm
Almost shivering when Nix touched her arm, Lydia quickly ran out to the elevator. Pressing the button for the first floor, it let off a blue glow. I can't actually be feeling this way... in such a short amount of time..? Lydia shook the thought. There was only time now for the mission. Finally reaching the bottom floor, Lydia darted through the large, open lobby toward her bike. Arriving at her destination, she reached into a secret pocket that contained her combat outfitting. She loaded about 10 spores into her arm. Turning a dial, and pushing a few buttons, Lydia decided to take the shortcut to the 80th floor. The motorcycle clanked as it shifted into it's assault helicopter form. Landing on the helipad on the roof, she entered the building once again. She took the stairs this time, giving her more time to think about what it was she was doing. I just have to do my job. I can think about feelings later. Maybe I'll talk with Eva about it. She arrived at the room, and stopped to collect herself. Breathing deeply, she opened the door slowly, only to see Nix in an outfit that looked eerily similar to her combat outfit. He was watching something. A video? Was it a mission update? On the screen, a creepy looking monk guy was smiling even... creepier. His smile was unsettling.

"Hi Nix! Long time no see! As I find out by this little friend here," He held up a human head, with Nix's name carved into it more times than Lydia had the stomach to count. She gagged quietly to herself, so as not to disturb Nix. Were these two friends at some point? Who is this guy? Who is Nix, really? Lydia shrugged these questions off as the man began again. "You are trying to protect the guy I was paid to kill. And that is wonderful news! I would love to meet up with you, chat, have a drink and then pay back you the favor you did for me! But if you would now imagine to chicken out...I will find that guy, and when I will, I won't just kill him... I'm going to brake the record! 76 days Nix! 76 days!" This guy was creepy. It seemed like he really knew Nix at some point... But he was a psychopathic murderer, and Nix was... well... Nix. Wasn't he? Lydia approached Nix, who by this point looked very upset. Lydia placed a hand on his shoulder as he stared blankly at the screen. "I killed him! I...Didn't I?" His voice quietly broke the eerie silence of the room. Lydia reached to place her index finger under his jaw, and her thumb onto his chin gently. She would gently lift his face up so he could look her in the eyes. Regardless of whether he shook her off or not, she would quietly ask him "... Who was that?" Lydia's heart was pounding in her chest.

Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:21 pm

His mind had fallen into a black pit. Pit, that was bottomless and empty. No, it wasn't empty! It was filled with memories he had tried to bury down in sex, sleep, drugs, alcohol and job. The useless blood he spilled, the useless bodies he had broken. All those times, when he was lying to himself, that nothing better can be gotten out of life. And the guilt! Guilt of realising how wrong the male was only after the love of his life died and only because of him. The pit sucked him more and more in, making the male wish for his death. This reaction wasn't directly related with Ken Shraik, the gold haired male, but his existence signalized, that heads of Sabers can possibly be still alive...And that brought despair in his heart.

But then soft arms held his chin, sending shivers through his every cell, sending a overload to all his body parts. Was it her? Did he suddenly died somehow and now he had...Nix wasn't letting this chance to pass, so he quickly leaned and connected his lips with those in front of him. The boys arms grabbed the girls waste and went for even a deeper kiss. The shape shifters arms travelled along her back, but froze, when recognizing the suit as battle outfit. His eyes slowly opened and...He pulled of, awkwardly landing in the bed. Lydia could actually see Nix blushing and the male tried to cover his face with palms.
”I'm...Sorry! I was lost in thoughts and then..." Something got blurted from his mouth, but that wasn't in any actual modern day language, so left to be a mystery.

Getting again up, he awkwardly scratched the back of his head, before going to stand in front of the screen. The logo still was there, for many, like Lydia, not giving meaning anything. After clearing his throat, the male turned to face her.
”Sorry! You just caught...Me at a bad moment...I was remembering stuff!" With a apologetic smile, the shape shifter actually sat behind the work desk, that probably wasn't even touched for weeks and looked serious...And old.
”You probably heard the video message. It was sent by the client. He had safely moved his hiding place and we will receive orders from him later, next week. About the guy in the screen before, his name is Chen Pain Shraik, my brother!"

After some quiet to let the girl process, what he said, Nix went on.
”Like me, he also was a human, that had been born in lab! Our bodies were formed by strict science, not love. Our bodies were formed from drugs, not flesh. And while I was quite human-like...He wasn't. The male is 30 years younger then me and is a Ziamichi. But the spirit in him is also a lab creation, by fusing a Hollow with a Shinigami and then put in him. This is the reason, why he has a sword similar to Zanpakutō and powers similar to them. He even more resembles Shinigami and Hollow, then human...And his actions aren't better." Another stop. Pain could be seen in Nixes eyes. ”He has two personalities. One is a twisted maniac, that has a power to cause suffering, Pain! Other side of the coin is a sweet and caring boy, named Chen. Pain enjoys torturing Chen, by killing someone, and then, while bathing in their blood, let Chen take over. And the poor boy can't do anything, because Pain has the full control of who is running the car. Both powers are also opposite to each other. For Chen it is SilverLight, that can heal almost anything and anyone. For Pain it is Fury, arm, that can infest one and eat him from inside. He was one of the best...And maddest of Sabers agents. One thing he also liked, was to torture people, making new records of causing pain, before one dies. His record is now, as it seems, 76 days. When last I met him, it was 41 day for a Hollow, whose skin had been pealed off its body and for mask just left a tiny, tiny piece."

Nix put his arms in front of him, watching them, as if his fingers would actually hold some kind of answers. He continued.
”And, if Pain is there, then his brother may be there too. Dustian Shraik. What is the nature of his powers, I still have only a faint idea. What I know, he could turn objects into actual ice, before making them explode as a Cero bombs, when snapping his fingers. But there should be more, if he even became one of the top members in the organization. But that guy, while seemed sain and intelligent, inhuman too his core." By brushing few strands of hair from his face, the male clapped his fingers. [b]”I was sure, that I killed them..."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum