Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Pro Bono Greed~ (Tsuito) Empty Pro Bono Greed~ (Tsuito)

Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:15 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A
It certainly wasn't a day that you would usually see a hunter on the prowl... Though considering the location of a park it seemed doubly strange for such a thought to come across anyone's mind. But in this place where children played and families had picnics to celebrate the good weather or simply to let ants crawl over their well prepared food it seemed that someone who wouldn't usually be found in the area made himself apparent. Wearing a black suit, sharp and clean cut the man would look like something out of a wall street bank rather than a man enjoying the scenery of a park like he was having his lunch hour. Though it seemed strange that the man was simply on the park bench found in the middle of the grassy area his down-tilted hat seemed to show that his relaxation was a matter of supposed self-pity or he was simply one of those people who dressed up nice and then fell asleep on park benches.... Though it sounded like a likely story Reigen himself could have dismissed such ideas of sleeping on the job... Though what the job was right now seemed to be even a secret to the Demon of greed, his thoughts lingered on the one issue that he had with today... He was going to have to work in a manner that he never enjoyed being... Charitable...

The feeling of the word in the back of his mind seemed to turn his stomach, it wasn't as if what he did was not already charitable, considering he was such a nice person even him gracing someone with his presence was a charitable act for him... But in this case he had to be just a bit more on the nice side, he had always dreaded the week that he had planned out it was to make some contracts with humans or others without holding them too closely to the chest, it was suppose to enforce some sort of good grace to his profession and have more people be willing to work with him... Though the people that he would usually work with in this case didn't really have much to offer him so it was practically pro bono work for the Demon... Everyone hates pro bono work... Its never fun. Still he sighed as he looked around from the ring of his hat that covered most of his eyes, seemed everyone in the park now where much too happy. They all had families and nice thoughts and not a feeling of desire or desperation seemed to come to the attention of the Demon of Greed... How was he suppose to make people happy if they were already happy in the first place! Honestly it was a wonder why he ever did nice things if only to satisfy his own professionalism and in some way his ego, though that was more of a niggling satisfaction that wasn't super boost of his self-worth, then again with a Demon like Reigen the only way for his self worth to go was honestly down... He was just that great~

But this day was starting to look more and more like a bust, he reached into his pocket and procured a piece of gum from a pack in his jacket. "Hmmm This seems to be the only thing to lighten my mood..." Throwing it into his mouth, the demon wondered why the only gum type he decided to buy was both green and apple flavoured.... It wasn't as if he was fond of the flavour, though he thought it might be due to some sort of type casting... He didn't like the idea but he chewed on none the less, it was the only thing keeping him from going nuts on someone. "Is everyone nowadays satisfied with what they've got? No one, not a bored housewife to a divorced dad to a little runt with big dreams could find it in their hearts to be more interesting today? I honestly worry for the continued existence of the human race at this point..." Sighing rather loudly the well-dressed gentleman rested his body a bit as he still scanned the area for someone... anyone who could intrigue him for the moment.... He was just asking for someone with some ambition or heavy debt that they could be helped with... Leave it to the Demon of greed to be nice and everyone in the world being too stupid to take him up on it...

Template By: [THEFROST]

Tsuito
Tsuito
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pro Bono Greed~ (Tsuito) Left_bar_bleue0/0Pro Bono Greed~ (Tsuito) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Pro Bono Greed~ (Tsuito) Empty Re: Pro Bono Greed~ (Tsuito)

Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:57 pm
The afternoon air was a modest warm, not too chilly yet not too hot. Just the way she liked it. The afternoon sun look as it were trying to hide and kissed Karakura City with shades of orange, blue, purple, and pink. Trees swayed slightly from the slight breeze, throwing little bunches of leaves around the multiple families and little children in Fuma Park. The leaves swirled momentarily around a tall figure entering the park, their steps crisp and firm, yet dull. The tail of a trench coat seemed to almost be flying behind them. The breeze seemed to hug the figure in greeting, floating leaves around their body, before floating onward once more, blowing pigtailed long brown hair along with it. The figure walked further into the park, and the beautiful sky hues hit them perfectly, reavling that figure was female. Said female bore a frown on her cinnamon colored face with eyebrows scrunched down in deep thought.

Tsuito sighed through her nose and stopped walking, preferring to stand underneath with the tall, luscious tree than join the families and other seemingly happy people of the park. She briefly noticed a group of young people who looked her age but ignored them in favor of sitting under the large tree, though she was tempted to walk over there. Plopping herself down the hardened ground of dirt and grass. Tsuito only came to the park when she wanted to think, and that's exactly what she did. She thought of Daichi leaving his underwear around the house, of her scars itching, and their most difficult new challenge; paying off a loan shark. Bright green eyes dulled and seemed to now show frustration. From a distance, the young female looked calm and seemed to be deep in thought, however, their thoughts would change drastically at her next action of tugging at her hair and fell back onto the ground, rolling into the dirt.

Many people looked over at the embarrassing commotion, but Tsuito paid them no mind, groaning and cursing into the wind. "I can't believe it! He actually fell for for that scam, spent all the money on video games, and now we're in dept! Ugh.", she muttered these words to herself as she twisted and turned around the ground. Grunting, she stopped her childish acts and sat up with long legs stretched out before her. All throughout commotion, the devastated frown never left her face, save for when she hit her head on the tree and grimaced. Tsuito's, supposedly, older brother had been tricked by some shady man. The man had asked for Daichi what was his current greatest desire, after he stepped out of a dark alley of all things, and Daichi, being a bit dense, told the mysterious man about the newest video game out and about how much he wanted it. The next day, the game appeared on their doorstep and with it a note, saying how they owed him money now. When Tsuito brought the note up to her brother, he told her about his foolish story. Long story short, she was pretty sure Daichi's face was still red with her handprints.

"Still...", she muttered, "I wish he'd at least told me about the transaction.". Today apparently was the last day she could pay off the dept. Tsuito crossed her legs over the other and leaned onto back the tree, staring at the groups of people, she could practically still hear their whispers of her weird moment, but she ignored them. She didn't know what to do about the loan shark, they barely had enough money as it was, they couldn't afford to pay off 9,000¥! Once more, Tsuito back inside her inner most thoughts to think on this difficult task.
Anonymous

Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:28 pm

Suddenly something hit the noise of the Demon as he seemingly sat in sadness for himself... It was a sweet smell of seemingly desperation and unhappiness, it wasn't going to be a dull day if what he felt was really in a park like this... Moving his hat off his eyes slowly he looked around to the direction of the signs that he could feel. It wasn't as powerful as some people he had found under his sights throughout the years, then again having hundreds of people sobbing over lost loved ones or revenge for a fallen comrade is kind of different to what he was expecting at a park anyways. Then he caught sight of the tree that seemed to house the bundled energy of disappointment and irritation, seemed whoever was there wasn't having the best of days so it only made sense for Reigen to be there to help them out with the issues they were dealing with... If there weren't people like him in the world then honestly it would be a darker place for sure, and not just because his hair was green...

The speed of the Demon moving wasn't notable for any of the humans in the park, though he was expecting this person to be a tad different. He could feel energy beyond the lack of happiness with the seemingly strong spiritual signature. He wasn't surprised however to find a young lady sitting on her own seemingly lost in thought as she was... It seemed that the girl had some sort of issue with it surrounding money, it usually was when someone was talking about a transaction though that was really all he could gleam off the conversation the girl was having to herself it was a private conversation so it only seemed right to only eavesdrop a little before coming in with a helping hand, he was a monster but he was definitely not rude when it came to dealing with people. With her sitting one side of the tree the leaves would rustle as if a stiff breeze rolled past, it would be noticeable considering it didn't seem to affect any other area but whether the girl was paying attention to the outside world would be the question when Reigen made his case to her in the upcoming moments. "Seems like a young girl like you would be better suited to going out and enjoying yourself, but yet you sit in the park watching others having a good time? Seems that you've got something on your mind miss..."

The demon sat on the opposing side of the tree, like a snake pounced and locked into its victim, in his hand the Demon was throwing up an apple having it land on his palm with little resistance turning to the girl's direction with the easy smile he was use to and the calm demeanor that made him the perfect gentleman. "Considering that someone so young as yourself is here only a few reasons come to mind, parents not respecting you as an adult... Siblings being mean to you... Not having enough money for... Listen to me blabbing its your problem so I shouldn't really pry, but I've taken up some philanthropy and it seems that you're look like the kind of person who needs an uplift to get through tough times... Or am I just way off and you really just like nature?" The joking nature of the Demon still shined through as he always let it, it helped take the edge of his offers before he gave them, it was a good sign if she was willing to talk to him about her troubles though... Better a person than a tree to get some help from... photosynthesis aside people tended to be better for aid.

Tsuito
Tsuito
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pro Bono Greed~ (Tsuito) Left_bar_bleue0/0Pro Bono Greed~ (Tsuito) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:09 pm
Inside of Tsuito's inner most thoughts, there was a minor hurricane barreling around. It caused chaos, thoughts out of order and incoherent words flew every where. She was trying her best to gain back control, but it was too much for her to grapple with. A vain pulsed on her head. Another thought passed through her head, Will he kill us if we can't pay him back? If he attempts to I'll have to..., the thought of that happening made her stomach churn. She considered herself as mature, but even something like that made her feel sick. That pulsing vain turned into a headache.

That's it, she was definitely getting a migraine from this ridiculousness. Frustration mixed with anxiety shook her to the core and she gave a shaky sigh. Bright green usually sharp eyes dulled and she weaved her fingers through light brown hair, which now looked strikingly less young than it had before. "With the way things are now, and even those odd jobs I get now and then, it's not nearly enough. We have no way to pay that much money. Even if we did give him everything we had at the moment, which was a measly 2000¥,  I doubt he'd be satisfied with that. Maybe we should call them...they'd help, but... the young female didn't notice, but she had started murmuring to herself, eyes glued to absolutely nothing but empty space. She ignored everyone and everything around her. Tsuito's mind was like a maze, with each new idea either causing pure confusion or dead-end frustration. It was like she was drowning in anger, an anger that threatened to swallow her whole. Then the wind blew a gentle, warm breeze across her face. The cool air forced her body to calm, relaxing the tension in her shoulders, only by some.

The young tanned female took a deep breath to calm herself, basking in the brought orange streetlights while doing so. Another cool breeze blew past Tsuito's figure, pulling brown strands of hair along with it. She sighed and frowned her lips in a small scowl. "What to do... ", she was deprived of an answer, how can you blame her? She was only fifteen, skipped out of school to help keep a roof over her head, and with a no-show brother, she was practically all alone I'm this troublesome dilemma. By now the sky was a midnight blue, with a ew stars out and about, shining dutifully onto the city. She was so close to throwing another tantrum, so close to throwing the problem out the window and move in with their grandparents. That's when she felt a sudden shift in the air, as if it had stiffened. It was almost unnoticeable, barely there, but she caught it. Then she heard a voice to her right. She was unpleasantly startled to see a tall, formal looking man there, tossing an apple up and down. She was so shocked, she almost didn't catch his words.

But, there was something off about him. Different, something very different, something she's never encountered before. The unfamiliarly put her on edge, but she listened politely to him speak, being raised with manners. Philanthropy...do I really look like a charity case?! Then again, my clothes don't exactly say otherwise..., as she processed his words, she absentmindedly nodded to his words and was thankful for bangs that nearly covered her eyes. She didn't want to seem too obvious in observing him. Green eyes scanned him but her mouth spoke with a slight thin smile, "More or less some of those, though nature isn't exactly my forte. Though, if you don't mind me asking, what is such a dashingly dressed man doing in a park? I don't suppose you have a child? Seem a bit young for that". She was wary, but not enough to be able to crack a small personal joke. Her lips quirked upwards slightly. However, Tsuito still didn't trust him, he was too suspicious.
Anonymous

Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:31 am

The Demon listened as the woman had more and more issues arising from her mouth. It was a serious conversation with herself as the Demon moved into ask the girl why exactly she was sitting there, the stress and desperation that she seemed to exude definitely was effecting her in a negative way, it was perfect that Reigen came just in time to help her deal with these issues in terms of getting rid of stress that came from a external factor the well-mannered gentleman was always good of getting rid of it... Well at least the external factor those things tended to disappear when the Demon of Greed got involved with a case...It seemed that to Reigen she was at the end of her rope when it came to money, the world for sure was never going to run out of money but then some people had to have lesser lives because the others had to live bigger ones, Reigen himself had helped a bunch of people to get to this higher tier of living pretty, but now he was going to help someone who wasn't considered worth it... It did sound fun though but the charitableness of the Demon's actions right now was making him feel sick to his stomach so he did want to finish this up soon so he could go about doing the thing that he did the best~

The day grew darker as the Demon moved to the girl's position, she seemed to notice the change in the air as Reigen moved closer to her it showed that she did have some skill... That or he was losing his touch... No she had some skill that was the more believable situation in this case, some people thought that it this kind of thinking might have been a bit egotistical but then these people would most likely not want to point that out to the well-dressed gentleman, just because he was that damn good~ While he stood over her he noticed that she was seemingly analysing the situation wondering how he got there and how it was possible that he managed to move to her position while wearing such a nice suit and not have it wrinkled at all. The girl nodded as she listened to his words, it seemed that she was trying to cover her eyes trying to read his motives, it was cute in a futile kind of way, she'd know what he was doing when he wanted her too it was the way that Reigen played the game. She mentioned the appearance of the Demon and wondered whether or not he was some sort of father in the park the question did make the demon sniggered for a moment only for him to wave his hand as to dismiss her. "Nothing like that I've lived some time but the likelihood that I've had a child is not exactly high... Though not impossible... But enough of this weird tangent of thought for a time lets get down to brass tacks"

Moving towards the girl, it seemed her joke was deflection for the aim of trying to understand the Demon's motive once more... It still was funny to see that she was still trying to understand why Reigen would be so nice to give her the time of day, can't people be less suspicious in this day and age where a Demon can be nice simply to help these dreadful wretches.... He calmed himself for the moment it wasn't meant to be mean Reigen was just a bit annoyed his motive were still being questioned. "So with this issue then I suppose you don't have the money or the skills to deal with your issue... If you need a hand I'm giving my services for free of charge to some people who are in need of it, and when I look at you it seems that you need some help so would you tell me what you need help dealing with? Or are you going to sit under this tree wallowing for the rest of the day? The latter seems a bit sad mind you so I'd probably take my leave~" The joking nature still held that the Demon wanted to her the girl's issues, then he could go about making them disappear so he could be a bit happier with himself...

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum