Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Julius Crafts Left_bar_bleue71500/99999Julius Crafts Empty_bar_bleue  (71500/99999)
Tiers:

Julius Crafts Empty Julius Crafts

Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:28 pm
Equipment

• Item Name: Sacred weapon of Justice: Divine Dragon Guillotine

• Item Type: Made by Julius, but even he can't copy this work again. It is unique.

• Used For: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary

• Item Description:
    Sinful form: 73 blades are attached to the users back. They can be hidden under clothes, but when ordered, a pair of wings, made of these blades, emerges. These wings are controlled by the users mind and are attached to its backbone. This weapon has its own power core, that stores energy of tier 3-1. Only after depleting its power source, the weapon will start to drain its user.
    Abilities:
    Enhanced Speed: Thanks to the help of these wings, that can make its user fly, they also provide, that user moving skill, like sonido, is raised by one stage. Can't effect Master.
    Punishment-Impaling: The bladed wings separate into 73 swords, leaving the 73. blade in the users spine. It's the power core. Then they can move separately around the field. The area is about 300 meter, but it can vary for stronger tiers. Each blade has strength to pierce advanced level hierro. If a blade is destroyed, it needs a post to grow back and come out of users back. Each blades generation takes a bit of power cores/users energy.
    Punishment-Isolating: The wings wrap around the user to create a iron ball. It can sustain 4 tier 2 attacks, 6 tier 3 attacks, 8 tier 4 attacks and so on! If it did sustain the max of attacks, then the wings and blades are useless for 15 posts.
    Punishment-Execution: Using the command of his mind, the user can make the wings preform numerous different movements. It depends on the users creativity and mental state. The user can enhance these blades with one aspect, upon fusing with it.
    Aspect: Cero. The blades are coated with blue cero, that enhances the damage, made by them.

Sacred Form: For now I will keep this as secret. To reach this state, the process is similar to reaching a bankai. First, the owner of weapon needs to reach the weapons inner world. There he needs to one way or another prove, that the user is worthy of entering this holy form. Trying to enter this state is from tier 1-4. After reaching this feet, the weapons power core reaches to a power level of tier 1-1. [When the user will be ready for this accomplishment, we will make a thread for the trial. Also, I will create a upgrade thread for this weapon then. I just don't want to spoil the surprise or waste a idea, that I can use, if no one will reach so far=BlackCrowNix]

If this weapon is used by a hollow, he upon fusing becomes into a Arrancar, fusing his traits with this weapons traits. This weapon then pures him from its sins and it is shown by the fact, that he has no mask left. After this kind of fusion, the weapon can't be taken away from the Arrancar or given to another person, while he stays alive. Then again the weapon can change owners, when the Arrancar dies.

Also, this weapons user will be always followed by the sacred spirit of the weapon. This doesn't mean, that it will let the user in his world thou.

• Obtained From: Julius forget this weapon from a bird like adjucha. The Arrancar cleansed its soul and reforged it into this divine weapon.

Last edited by BlackCrowNix on Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Julius Crafts Left_bar_bleue10/100Julius Crafts Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Julius Crafts Empty Re: Julius Crafts

Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:59 pm
Ya know what im in a giving mood and ive come this far. + there isnt many real problems here though in the case of  

"we will make a thread for the trial. Also, I will notify Frost about all details of this upgrade then."

id prefer when you unlock it you just make another thread like this one or an upgrade thread i guess. One main reason being that we dont have trials for upgrades to equipment and 2 frost is usualy very busy guy so that makes it easier on him

Julius Crafts M9rTQZk

Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Julius Crafts Left_bar_bleue71500/99999Julius Crafts Empty_bar_bleue  (71500/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:25 am
Edited!
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Julius Crafts Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Julius Crafts Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:48 am

«CHECKING THIS THREAD NOW»

I'm going to go ahead and give my extra seal of approval for what is going on with this application. This is because I wasn't really on the site for the past few weeks and cleared what was going on here. So I'm just giving a double confirmation.

Julius Crafts WVMWLOu
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Julius Crafts Left_bar_bleue126500/99999Julius Crafts Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:00 am
Just noting that it is my characters equipment ^,^

Julius Crafts RDLUVBj
Julius Crafts 82q86I3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum