Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~Memories Of Heaven~ (Finished Thread) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999~Memories Of Heaven~ (Finished Thread) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

~Memories Of Heaven~ (Finished Thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Memories Of Heaven~ (Finished Thread)

Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:59 pm

[ D o g H y b i r d K o i c h i ]
"犬のハイブリッド"

~Memories Of Heaven~ (Finished Thread) - Page 2 Image350 ~Memories Of Heaven~ (Finished Thread) - Page 2 Image350 ~Memories Of Heaven~ (Finished Thread) - Page 2 Image350

[ P o s t i n g M u s i c ]

(Time Section 1)

(Koichi) “If you do....IS IT POSSIBLE TO GAIN MULTIPLE WISHES?”

(Tina) “For what is gained, you had to lose what you already have. I’m looking at those of sentimental value. To have multiple wishes, you will have to be on your deathbed as it will cost you your life. By the looks in your eyes...your eyes reflected a child who already lost something dear.”

Tina looked deeply at Koichi’s optimistic eyes while thinking through possibilities. To a human mind, probably two to ten things can be conjured while a thousand more are mentioned without detection. Tina see Koichi as a child while Flit mentally told her that Koichi was depressed when it found him. A child that is depressed generally refers to bad childhood that left Koichi virtually stuck in a childish state even though the body is maturing. The possibilities that caused it are loss, misunderstanding, betrayal, abuse, negligence, poor raising, guilt or trauma. Koichi has a cheerful look so negligence, guilt, poor raising and trauma are out of the way...leaving loss, misunderstanding, betrayal and abuse as the choices,. Since previously, Koichi assaulted Tina when she was using her usual style...that means loss, abuse or betrayal. Koichi implied that it is better that Felix and Flit are back, which implied loss and betrayal. Soon, Koichi’s reaction about wishes hammered the final nail, “Loss.”

(Tina) “I can bring back someone you lost, but heed the price; it will cost you her memory of you before her departure. The wish is powerful enough that it needed time.”

Tina knew that there is no possible way to resurrect someone from the dead. Even for a prodigy Tal’Vohlan like herself. It takes the skill of a transcended Tal’Vohlan, the kind so rare that the first time a Tal’Vohlan achieved it was dated back 22,000 years ago in Tal’Vohlan History. The transcended is when the Tal’Vohlan can disregard all ruling of God and perform one thing at a price of his own life because death is the only way to achieve it. There must be a way that Tina could survive it. More research must be needed.

~Memories Of Heaven~ (Finished Thread) - Page 2 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~Memories Of Heaven~ (Finished Thread) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999~Memories Of Heaven~ (Finished Thread) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

~Memories Of Heaven~ (Finished Thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Memories Of Heaven~ (Finished Thread)

Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:26 am

"犬のハイブリッド"

~Memories Of Heaven~ (Finished Thread) - Page 2 Image350 ~Memories Of Heaven~ (Finished Thread) - Page 2 Image350 ~Memories Of Heaven~ (Finished Thread) - Page 2 Image350

(Time Section 1)

(Koichi) “...I would want her to come back, but there is also my mama who was killed by her....but she is dead and you cannot bring back the dead like you just said...scary lady....”

Tina looks at him with a smile and smoothing eyes, Koichi said something that causes that sense of gratitude. Tina closes her eyes and opens her eyes with the same glow as it is before when she was summoning Flit. A parlor trick that she can use to give a wyrd presence that any prophet has.

(Tina) “Koichi. Innocent in the darkened land while torn with self-bearing...for the heart to heal...one must be with another. Loyalty is trust and the one you aid will be whom you followed. You’re likely to find your answer when you look into the soul of another who also suffered. I’ll send you into Karakura to find a woman who ran away from her past. I want you to seek her out and she will help you as you stay by her side. Be warned, you are still loyal to us, so what Lady Miko said, you’ll respond respectively.”

Tina summons the same diagram over her head and after a short while, the baton begins to glow. Without giving a moment of hesitation, she summons a portal behind Koichi with a flick of her shining baton.

(Tina) “Repel!”

Same as before, but the spell turns out to be far more powerful than it is before since now Tina has her full concentration. The force of the gust of wind is strong enough to knock over a person off their feet.

(Tina) “Find her and you’ll find your answer!”

Like she knew that Koichi would question her harshly for the attempt to forcefully go through the portal, she gives these few words quickly as she watches the event unfold before her.

~Memories Of Heaven~ (Finished Thread) - Page 2 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:12 pm

"犬のハイブリッド"