Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Solslime's FC
The dance in moon light [JJ Bounty] EmptyToday at 9:40 pm by Solslime

» Abigaíl Espinosa [Approved, 3-1]
The dance in moon light [JJ Bounty] EmptyToday at 8:15 pm by basswalker

» Abigaíl's Second Course
The dance in moon light [JJ Bounty] EmptyToday at 7:38 pm by Shizuo

» Valkyron's Face Claims
The dance in moon light [JJ Bounty] EmptyToday at 6:04 pm by Valkyron

» Anemos
The dance in moon light [JJ Bounty] EmptyToday at 5:51 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Nature of a Spider
The dance in moon light [JJ Bounty] EmptyToday at 2:50 pm by basswalker

» Calamity Awakens
The dance in moon light [JJ Bounty] EmptyToday at 1:49 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Inverse Arianda; Arianda Sakura Kaiosei
The dance in moon light [JJ Bounty] EmptyYesterday at 6:37 pm by Shizuo

» Inverse Ritsuko [Approved Soul Evo Human: Tier 3-5]
The dance in moon light [JJ Bounty] EmptyYesterday at 6:19 pm by Shizuo

» Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims
The dance in moon light [JJ Bounty] EmptyYesterday at 4:33 pm by darkfunnel

Top posters
THEFROST
The dance in moon light [JJ Bounty] I_vote_lcapThe dance in moon light [JJ Bounty] I_voting_barThe dance in moon light [JJ Bounty] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The dance in moon light [JJ Bounty] I_vote_lcapThe dance in moon light [JJ Bounty] I_voting_barThe dance in moon light [JJ Bounty] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2704 registered users
The newest registered user is Solslime

Our users have posted a total of 130653 messages in 19851 subjects

The dance in moon light [JJ Bounty]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nix
Veteran Member
Nix

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The dance in moon light [JJ Bounty] Left_bar_bleue71500/99999The dance in moon light [JJ Bounty] Empty_bar_bleue  (71500/99999)
Tiers:

The dance in moon light [JJ Bounty] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: The dance in moon light [JJ Bounty]   The dance in moon light [JJ Bounty] EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 6:15 pm