Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Sleeper Awakens
[Black World Arc]: The Madness, Reversed. EmptyToday at 6:34 am by Mirja Eeola

» Fubar Without Leave
[Black World Arc]: The Madness, Reversed. EmptyToday at 5:38 am by Iori[Chronos]

» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
[Black World Arc]: The Madness, Reversed. EmptyToday at 5:31 am by Iori[Chronos]

» CPK's Test Thread V2
[Black World Arc]: The Madness, Reversed. EmptyYesterday at 11:15 pm by CPKallday

» Where it Ends and Begins
[Black World Arc]: The Madness, Reversed. EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Boy with the Iron Voice
[Black World Arc]: The Madness, Reversed. EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Espada
[Black World Arc]: The Madness, Reversed. EmptyYesterday at 8:12 pm by MistahJay

» Beseeching Aid
[Black World Arc]: The Madness, Reversed. EmptyYesterday at 7:37 pm by Henrex

» Anastasius [APPROVED 0-4/0-3]
[Black World Arc]: The Madness, Reversed. EmptyYesterday at 7:03 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Crow Claims
[Black World Arc]: The Madness, Reversed. EmptyYesterday at 7:15 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
[Black World Arc]: The Madness, Reversed. I_vote_lcap[Black World Arc]: The Madness, Reversed. I_voting_bar[Black World Arc]: The Madness, Reversed. I_vote_rcap 
JJ
[Black World Arc]: The Madness, Reversed. I_vote_lcap[Black World Arc]: The Madness, Reversed. I_voting_bar[Black World Arc]: The Madness, Reversed. I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2674 registered users
The newest registered user is Berwick

Our users have posted a total of 128515 messages in 19566 subjects

[Black World Arc]: The Madness, Reversed.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nix
Veteran Member
Nix

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Black World Arc]: The Madness, Reversed. Left_bar_bleue71500/99999[Black World Arc]: The Madness, Reversed. Empty_bar_bleue  (71500/99999)
Tiers:

[Black World Arc]: The Madness, Reversed. Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: [Black World Arc]: The Madness, Reversed.   [Black World Arc]: The Madness, Reversed. EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 8:43 am

Sheep! That was the name how Clear Eye, the Archduke of 1st Circle, would call the invaders of the Invert Earth Realm. The situation was almost comical. A party of Shinigami entered this region at 7:39:51 AM, in attempt to explore. While part of them were clearly field researchers, the other half seemed as typical soldiers. The ave in the scientist eyes and distrust in warriors made the Visiore Demonio sure, that they aren't meant for this kind of task. The further actions of these man only cleared any doubts in his mind. One Shinigami, found a shiny bottle cap, started to maniacally laugh, yelling something about being rich. It looked like his mind had already broke to the force of this opposite world. Real sheep's.

Looking back at his soldiers, around three hundred men and women, ready to fight with their lifes, if they don't want to become Clears personal anger therapists, he gave them a slight gesture and they quickly departed, trained to know what it is ordered them.
First, around the invaders appeared only a dozen, maybe a bit more, of his knights, attacking the group. After they had engaged the invaders, seeing how big of a trouble they will be, Clear focused his attention on the "strongest" individuals. Two warriors and a scientist. All of them possessed a Shikai and had some actual skill in fighting to fend of his men. Seeing them as individuates worth wasting his physical strength, the Archduke of the moment, appeared next to one of Shikai users, the scientist, and trust his hand through the males head, when his attention was distracted by another knight. The other Shinigamies reacted quite fast, part of them changing their attack priorities to Clear Eye.

The battle didn't last long. When the rest of knights arrived, those, capable of running, ran. Few collapsed from a temporary nerve breakdown, that turned into a permanent, when their heads were removed. Those, still running for their lifes, were surprised by tentacles of red energy, that surrounded them and went through their bodies like butter.

After making sure, that no one was left alive, Clear Eye made his Ksetra Pari return in his body, making the energy tentacles disappear. Facing his knights, the male spoke in soft, but cold voice, that was accompanied with a small, neutral smile.
"Great job man! Now return to base! There is no need of our presence anymore." Without a word, numerous portals opened and the small army disappeared in them. Now the man was all alone, just standing there and admiring the bloody battle field.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie
Cookies

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Black World Arc]: The Madness, Reversed. Left_bar_bleue17560/99999[Black World Arc]: The Madness, Reversed. Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

[Black World Arc]: The Madness, Reversed. Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: [Black World Arc]: The Madness, Reversed.   [Black World Arc]: The Madness, Reversed. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:44 am