Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Sleeper Awakens
[Black World Arc]: True Madness EmptyToday at 6:34 am by Mirja Eeola

» Fubar Without Leave
[Black World Arc]: True Madness EmptyToday at 5:38 am by Iori[Chronos]

» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
[Black World Arc]: True Madness EmptyToday at 5:31 am by Iori[Chronos]

» CPK's Test Thread V2
[Black World Arc]: True Madness EmptyYesterday at 11:15 pm by CPKallday

» Where it Ends and Begins
[Black World Arc]: True Madness EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Boy with the Iron Voice
[Black World Arc]: True Madness EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Espada
[Black World Arc]: True Madness EmptyYesterday at 8:12 pm by MistahJay

» Beseeching Aid
[Black World Arc]: True Madness EmptyYesterday at 7:37 pm by Henrex

» Anastasius [APPROVED 0-4/0-3]
[Black World Arc]: True Madness EmptyYesterday at 7:03 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Crow Claims
[Black World Arc]: True Madness EmptyYesterday at 7:15 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
[Black World Arc]: True Madness I_vote_lcap[Black World Arc]: True Madness I_voting_bar[Black World Arc]: True Madness I_vote_rcap 
JJ
[Black World Arc]: True Madness I_vote_lcap[Black World Arc]: True Madness I_voting_bar[Black World Arc]: True Madness I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2674 registered users
The newest registered user is Berwick

Our users have posted a total of 128515 messages in 19566 subjects

[Black World Arc]: True Madness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Black World Arc]: True Madness Left_bar_bleue10120/100000[Black World Arc]: True Madness Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

[Black World Arc]: True Madness Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: [Black World Arc]: True Madness   [Black World Arc]: True Madness EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:08 pm

Artist: ZUN - Song: Beloved Tomboyish Girl - Word Count: 1272

A lot of things were going around in his mind the thought of it was unbelievable to have someone like him sooner or later Mana will become a mad demon. Eric will just have to wait the cravings of destruction inside her to multiply and thrive sooner or later she come to her mad senses. However, Eric thought of another thing whatever the thing was inside of the demon queen could also mean she's in control and perhaps that thing was what is controlling the madness inside the queen. The more the mad demon thought it over there could be one explanation whatever the thing is inside of Mana it's helping her.

So the demon queen has a inner demon inside of her just like him this was going to be interesting the mad demon thought about making an impact. The mad demon was pondering on what to do until one of his soldiers came running it seems something was happening within the demon world. The demon soldier calms down and gives his report about strange happenings that have been going on within the demon world now that was weird. After that long battle in Seireitei; Eric knew the demon army wasn't ready they needed time to recover from that grand battle. Also there was that sinking feeling that somehow Mana Asthavon made have revive Kade Hiroshima without his knowledge and the mad demon wanted to confront the clone. Yet again; Eric thought that might be pointless now that the three legendary weapons have been revived knowing his clone. The clone might have the third weapon since it was center on peace and other good things so this might not be a bad thing either. Back to the issue at had strange happening within the demon world someone was going to great lengths to get his attention and this was the way to it.

The mad demon got off his throne thinking this was a golden opportunity to test his new power now he actually survived many battles. This will be the turning point as the mad demon summoned his necro creations; Zorin and Vanitas were eager to find out what was going on as the mad demon was preparing. "You two are my finest warriors my demon army isn't ready for something like this plus my new comrade is healing her wounds from the last battle. Zorin...Vanitas you two are the best choices for this journey and perhaps a battle. Something been going on within the demon world as my soldier explained the details meaning something needs to be destroyed and killed. I won't stop until it beaten or dead now ONWARD TO THE SLAUGHTER" He yelled. The mad demon puts on his armor and heads with his two great henchmen the mad demon doesn't know what was going on but he about to head to the source and find out what has spark his attention.

Eric's senses were in overdrive something was very damn wrong here....it was a really strange feeling too.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Black World Arc]: True Madness Left_bar_bleue10120/100000[Black World Arc]: True Madness Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: [Black World Arc]: True Madness   [Black World Arc]: True Madness EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 3:14 pm

The demon troops needed time to rest and they should get it because they worked long and hard to please their master but now they weren't needed. Zorin and Vanitas will provide all the protection the mad demon needed still something was bothering now after a hour of traveling but now it became serious. Eric couldn't believe this the mad demon was able to sense his own spiritual pressure but the only problem was someone else had the same thing as he did.

This was major threat another mad demon like him which was a blessing and a major pain in the ass at the same time whoever this person was. The person was packing a lot of power like just how the mad demon liked it really someone who was willing to show a challenge to him and it was someone that he could relate to. The only problem was when was the person going to reveal or show their face to him; Eric was looking for a good fight and still Mana was the only one that could push his limits. If someone else to achieve that same level of strength and power then the mad demon will enjoy the upcoming battle if the bastard wants to fight. He'll might want Zorin and Vanitas to back down from this but it would have been nice to have some company making it into an handicap battle but the mad demon have a sense of honor. The forgotten race had a certain code of honor having the great respect of fighting a person and not disobeying the rules of battle and fight to the death. The mad demon was getting closer to the spiritual pressure and it was getting a little harder to breathe but this was nothing new. Eric Zarathos finally sensed the source of the problem it was something of an nexus tele-portal but the what the hell was it doing here. These things were commonly used for demon businesses importing and exporting demonic goods and services so demons could make profit. The damn portal started getting larger and then there it was again the sense of his spiritual power and then thinking someone else had the very same power and him. The only one who was the same in power and strength was Mana; Someone else reached that plateau was a perfect accomplishment and the mad demon will beat the person down.

Something was emerging from the portal and then the mad demon saw it was a female that could mean one thing someone from the demon family was trying to prove themself in battle. Eric Zarathos got into a fighting stance until the person showed their face and then the mad demon was in shock because this was impossible. She was dead from Cain Iramasha their was no way she could be alive but maybe she was something of a dark reflection of him or a joke gone wrong. Eric needed to clam down this was all Khala's doing maybe but it has been so long since the mad demon has seen her face it was like a dream come true. The mad one knew this to be a trick but the guy wanted to know deep down how far the rabbit hole it would take him if this was Khala's evil type plan. The mad demon will play it for the time being but someone was going to pay for this once this was all over and then he and Khala are going to have a major discussion. Still, Whoever this was was taking the form of his long lost wife that died at the hands of iramasha that he killed before the madness took him over. If this was a game the mad demon will be angry but if this is true and somehow she revived herself back from the dead. Maybe the mad demon can finally rest....

"Miyuki????? Is that you.....It been so long after Cain Iramasha killed you taking you away from me but tell me how did you come back???" Eric said.

"You shut up. You Monster, Murderer how dare you speak to me like that. I will make you pay for your crimes mad demon. Yes we did have a past together and I won't lie. I enjoyed the man you once were the legendary demon hero they called you and your were my protector. I loved you.........But All I can feel from you is pain, revenge and pure vengeance. Even our daughter cherish the man you once were........Be warned Kade Hiroshima, I have no doubt your clan have heard of your evil and demon transgressions. Someone will stop you if I fail." Miyuki said.

"HOW DARE YOU? You have no idea what this man has gone through" Vanitas said.

"What the hell??? After everything this man has went through. He mourned you for 300 years maybe more trying to get over what happen to you. Now you tell him to shut up the hell is going on here. Your husband has been through enough the least you can do is show the man some respect please" Zorin said.

"That's enough Zorin, Vanitas the both of you......Thank you though but please let me handle this" Eric said.

"You think I don't know who you are??? You were the love of my life the man I married because you believed in peace and now look at you a shadow of madness of brutal revenge. But I can understand your pain the utter torment you been carrying for such a long time but your judgment day is here Eric Zarathos. I can feel your very power flowing inside my veins and now I will defeat you with it all the innocent people you've destroyed their vengeance is at hand. Still, Your power feels strong and unbelievable and it been eating at me for a while still I don't know it turning me into something I'm not. Was that what you've been going through all this time Kade??? But the madness inside of me it's driving me crazy....I so want to fight you Eric.......COME MAD DEMON FACE YOUR WORSE FEAR" Miyuki said.

"My worse fear????.....Your just a memory of peace in my mind and now that your experiencing the mad demon inside of you. This isn't my fear at all in fact to be honest.....I'm angry at Khala for doing something like this making me fight you she has no idea what power both me and Mana had right now. SHE DARES BRING ME BACK MY WIFE LIKE THIS WHAT IF OUR DAUGHTER SAW NOW. An Asthavon dares mess with my cherish memories of you this a fucking insult after everything I done for that family. She wants to ignite the blood feud again and they chosen you to be my enemy........No more words should be said. BRING IT NOW" Eric said,

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: [Black World Arc]: True Madness   [Black World Arc]: True Madness EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 2:22 am

This couldn't be the person who convinced him about peace was now turning into something like him now the mad demon could never forgive this. The person responsible was going to pay this wasn't Mana doing their was no reason for her to create another war with him; Khala this must be her doing after all the mad demon did. Miyuki the woman that he loved was now his enemy this didn't seem right at all but the mad demon knew she needed to be stopped. Whatever Khala has done might be effecting all of the demon world and her antics needed to stop no matter what the cost but this his wife brought back was a fucking insult. To bring Miyuki his long lost wife back only cause pain and suffering something the mad demon didn't want back in his life but at the same time if their daughter saw this who know what might happen.

[Black World Arc]: True Madness Omega_Spawn

Eric thought of something if this was Miyuki with his power inside of her the deveta heart might have his wife kill the only thing precious to him now which is his daughter. The mad demon was going to play Khala's sick little game but now she put a major fucking dent into their agreement the mad one was furious. Eric Zarathos might not able to hold back now it finally about time the mad demon got serious but he was holding back on something now with his full power. The mad one could no longer hold back anymore it was something the mad demon was hiding from the demon queen thinking their was no choice but to use the ability. Eric combined Engra's power, Joshua's power and Kyokotsu's power all together with the artifacts that he has taken making the mad demon powerful. As a immense amount of spiritual pressure filled the room; Miyuki was wondering what was going on as the mad demon was beginning his transformation looking at his wife's clone. Karma was a bitch to think the mad demo revive a clone of Hanako and this was the heavens saying he'll pay for what he did a long time ago. Eric had no regrets and then reappeared within his true mad devil state a form that he's been hiding from the Asthavon family for decades now. Miyuki had no warning as Eric grabbed her by the throat but the mad devil had won but the mad devil couldn't deliver the final blow still the memories of the past haunted him. She died decades all because the former noble demon believed in peace and still many good demons have died because this wasn't his wife just a fraud. Khala was going to pay for this but this nightmare needed to end the mad devil was hoing his daughter never sees what he was about to do.

"Your are an abomination.......Khala dared did this to bring you the only thing left of my peaceful side the cherish memory of Kade Hiroshima. Now there is nothing to hold me back for what happens next........THIS IS FINAL INSULT TOUKETSU AND KHALA ASTHAVON WILL DIE FOR THIS MY REVENGE I WILL DESTROY THE DEMON WORLD AND HELL TOGETHER....nothing from this day forward will be safe ever again" Mad Devil said.

With full force, The mad devil snapped Miyuki's neck and then laid her body in a hollow grave which the devil created with his magic still this wasn't her fault at all. There was only one thing on the mad devil's mind everything and everyone was going to feel all of his enemies was going to feel the wrath of the mad devil. His enemies the people who have may him into more a fool were. To think someone could use his cherish memory and turn it against him this was the last straw and some people we're going to pay for his horrible abomination. To create an mad demon and mold and made it think to believe it was his wife was something else but the mad demon needed to keep his cool. He'll deal with Khala Asthavon soon enough but this wasn't all her fault it was someone's else the person the mad demon should have defeated a long time ago. The day of reckoning will begin and the mad demon will have his revenge on the people who wrong him to bury his wife again but Eric was wrong. Whatever Khala did it spawned off a mad demon version of his wife and the demonic mad one didn't like this insult at all and revenge will be his once the mad demon get some answers and quick. If Kristen saw this she would never forgive him it was best to end this quick but the mad demon started to sense it a little his daughter was alive so the mad demon didn't dream this at all. Those evil bastards didn't the good hearted-ness that lies dormant within the mad one but it was time to go and then the mad demon takes one last look at his wife's clone grave. Eric didn't want to believe it that Khala did this either she have control of her powers that could be one possible thought if that was the case then the demon world in trouble.

Killing her and Touketsu could lead to him being hunted to all demons in the demon world but the mad torment of that Asthavon ends now. Eric Zarathos knew what he had to do and it needed to be done as he looks at his doppleganger's grave to think someone he trusted did this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: [Black World Arc]: True Madness   [Black World Arc]: True Madness EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 3:46 pm

Miyuki was gone even his Demonica Nightfang was gone it seems the demon of madness had no friends that he could rely on for help this will have to be on his own. The best part about his birth wasn't from the Necronomicon if he defeats Touketsu everything was going to change if he chooses this again their will be no turning back and no regrets either. A lone mad demon warrior was going to try to make changes within the demon world and main objective on his mind is that the Deveta and his heart had to die this was a long time coming to. Eric Zarathos was blind not to do this sooner to rights and emperor-ship of both the demon world and hell, Zorin and Vanitas thought this was suicide but then again what if Khala had used their loved ones too. The Asthavon named the Heart of the Deveta would have done something beyond evil; Eric thought about this path of violence and revenge but then again who knows what might happen. He knew this was wrong but his clan was famous for doing the impossible who knows if he wins he'll be legendary if he fails then who knows if someone will be able to replace him. But the mad demon had a game plan first Touketsu and then his heart someone or the both of them will pay of this abomination his mind was made up

"They will pay for this Miyuki this abomination in unacceptable for too long my mind been corrupted by madness the path his clear once again. They took something I'd cherish in life and made it into THAT. Dear Mad god......Kristen???? If she dares did something to her.....THIS WILL END STARTING OFF WILL TOUKETSU. THIS NIGHTMARE AND MAD TORMENT ENDS NOW AND I'M GOING THE SOURCE OF ALL THE PROBLEMS. ZORIN, VANITAS.....CONTACT SHIKI....IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE INVOLVED DECIDE NOW. BECAUSE I'M GOING TO STICK IT TO CREATOR OF ALL THE DEMON WORLD AND HELL. This will be the mad demon's final reckoning.......and I WILL WIN" Eric yelled.

Eric and crew disappear into the shadows leaving this place....

----END THREAD----

Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Black World Arc]: True Madness Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[Black World Arc]: True Madness Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: [Black World Arc]: True Madness   [Black World Arc]: True Madness EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 11:53 am

[Black World Arc]: True Madness Image8719_zpsccjgtr7w

✧I AM NOW LOCKING THIS THREAD✦

Alright, based on the fact that Kade has completed this thread, I'm going to go ahead and lock it out for now. This is done in an effort to otherwise speed things along in the event.

[Black World Arc]: True Madness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1