Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Top posters
THEFROST
[Black World Arc]: The Hunt I_vote_lcap[Black World Arc]: The Hunt I_voting_bar[Black World Arc]: The Hunt I_vote_rcap 
JJ
[Black World Arc]: The Hunt I_vote_lcap[Black World Arc]: The Hunt I_voting_bar[Black World Arc]: The Hunt I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130241 messages in 19810 subjects

[Black World Arc]: The Hunt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nix
Veteran Member
Nix

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Black World Arc]: The Hunt Left_bar_bleue71500/99999[Black World Arc]: The Hunt Empty_bar_bleue  (71500/99999)
Tiers:

[Black World Arc]: The Hunt Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: [Black World Arc]: The Hunt   [Black World Arc]: The Hunt EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 4:00 pm