Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sasuke Ryotai
Sasuke Ryotai
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beginning of the End, End of the Beginning Left_bar_bleue0/0Beginning of the End, End of the Beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Beginning of the End, End of the Beginning Empty Beginning of the End, End of the Beginning

Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:03 pm
Beginning of the End, End of the Beginning B1dde05e

Beginning of the End, End of the Beginning PkbeDJB

Beginning of the End, End of the Beginning E97f5dd8

Special Request for training, access to transport by Hell Butterfly approved for Sayuri Suzuki. Duration: 72 hours. DO NOT miss return transport.

Sayuri smiled as she stepped down, landing in a faint puff of dust, shihakusho settling around her body as the Butterfly fluttered off and disappeared. She knew she wasn't technically here alone. If she failed to catch the return Butterfly in 72 hours, she'd be looked for. She'd deliberately set down at the edge of the Forest of Menos, knowing full well that the desert itself was inhabited by enemies far too strong for her to tackle alone, and knowing it would be slightly easier for her to find her way back out.

She'd stayed idle too long. That was the reason she'd given when she'd asked for the special permission. And then she'd had to argue her case for an hour or more, as the powers that be didn't agree that training in Hueco Mundo was feasible. However, she'd managed to convince enough of the required people that it was not only necessary, but indeed feasible, that permission had been given with a few caveats.

So here she was, and at a forest rife with Hollows of all sorts and descriptions. And speaking of Hollows, here came one, barreling through the trees, a large spider-like monstrosity. "Oh. One of you. That's going to be interesting."

She waited until almost the last moment, and leaped high, Akimura coming free with a faint hiss, around, and down, straight through the Hollow's mask. A faint wail went up, and she nodded. "And so begins the swarm," she murmured, advancing into the forest with grim determination.

Beginning of the End, End of the Beginning Ed1c3785

tag Bikuta!
word count 285
notes Feel free to control a couple more smaller Hollows if you'd like before whichever one makes an appearance, if you so desire.
lyrics Demons by Imagine Dragons
credit Rae of Sunshine! of Caution 2.0 made this temp!

Last edited by Malphite on Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beginning of the End, End of the Beginning Left_bar_bleue25/100Beginning of the End, End of the Beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Beginning of the End, End of the Beginning Empty Re: Beginning of the End, End of the Beginning

Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:46 am

The metallic dissonance that clattered from the gold glistening bracelets and golden rubix cube that draped upon the wrists and neck of Shadow Fall's newest addition to the Espada. Bikuta walked the cold dark halls of the Shadow Fall castle headed to the Operations room where some hollow activity and spiritual pressure had plummeted along the tree line of Hueco Mundo. The odd disturbance was enough for Bikuta's Fraccion to alert him on the matter and drag him from his quarters, a place he spent too much time in as of late. His daily routine being rather lackadaisical since he had lost the Monsuta to the Demonic Incursion.

The Arrancar entered the room, the guards at the doors standing at a position of attention as walked through the door. As he walked in he was informed by three of the operating arrancar that ran the systems. Bikuta had brought them from the Kurikku and had been placed in charge of all the hollows the Kurikku had tracked before the organization's leader going AWoL. As trivial as the matter was, he let it dig deep into. He knew something had to be ill-willed about the disappearance of his once loyal leader, S Hiroge. As they spoke he watched the screen attentively, looking at the random sparks of spiritual pressure. One that could not be produced by that of these lack-luster hollows, however the numbers would likely pose a threat for their lovely guest. A gentleman as he was he would volunteer with three simple words, "I've got it." The three operation coordinator's shouting out in approval and saluting him as he pivoted and exited the room. However, he wouldn't leave without ensuring he wasn't watched. "Kill the feed, if I don't come back I won't be back." Waving his hand nonchalantly as he used the other to open a Garganta.

Upon the dusk sky a metallic rip could be heard from the ground below. Causing the hollows to rip their heads to the sky one of them being impaled by the figure below. Immediately Bikuta was familiar with the type of spiritual energy and impressed by his own ability to guess such from the spiritual readings he received from the scans in the area. The numbers looked to be shrinking, but Bikuta would be interested before he would become curious. Waiting right outside of the garganta as it closed behind him. He'd watch and analyze the Shinigami below if they didn't decide to get too frisky and bring their presence to Bikuta. It would be most regrettable if he were to have to take his Zanpakutō out. He wasn't a fan of fighting, but he was willing to strike a Shinigami down in order to keep his own skin, naturally.

If he'd stay upon the sky with no interruptions he'd slowly descend to the ground, the sand beneath him curling beneath his weight. He would walk toward the hollow that held the spiritual tracer and bring his hand upon the hollows head. The hollow freezing in fear as he watched the green light form beneath the Arrancar's hand. "Shh, there is no pain after this. No hunger. Let this life come to its end." He'd raise his other hand and pet the hollow ensuring there would be no irrational decisions made in the process of his death. The hollow would comply as his face grew into the light and soon the entire area behind him as a, what looked to be, large magnitude cero flailed and stabilized from his palm and through forest the stood near.

Turning around to face the Shinigami he would smirk and raise his hands. "I had to get rid of him in order to remove the tracer I once placed on him some time ago. It seems you've been caught red handed in the enemy territory. You are rather outnumbered. Surrender yourself or surrender your life. This is your choice, Shinigami." He spoke in a fair natural, truly representing no hostility what so ever, as his normal persona fit. Now holding his Zanpakutō within his left hand and off his hip string. He'd await the answer from the Shinigami.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
Graphics by: CPKallday

Last edited by CPKallday on Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Beginning of the End, End of the Beginning Sbb1I7e
Sasuke Ryotai
Sasuke Ryotai
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beginning of the End, End of the Beginning Left_bar_bleue0/0Beginning of the End, End of the Beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Beginning of the End, End of the Beginning Empty Re: Beginning of the End, End of the Beginning

Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:00 pm

She'd been right in her expectations. The moment she'd cleansed the first Hollow, she'd been subjected to a never-ending swarm of them. Small ones at first, relatively speaking in terms of power, but gradually growing. She'd yet to notice a Gillian or Adjuchas, but she knew it was only a matter of time. Expeditions had come here before, and determined that in the interest - at least so went the assumption from the expeditions - of hiding from the much larger Hollows and the Arrancar that lived in the desert proper that made up Hueco Mundo proper.

What she WASN'T expecting was the sudden screech from above her. But she knew better than to take her eyes off an opponent, even for a few split seconds, and lunged, Zanpakutō taking the Hollow through the center of the mask, right between the eyes. Whirling, she leaped clear of the melee, skidding slightly as her blade came up and around into a low guard position.

But she was even less prepared for what she saw happening, and her eyebrows went up in shock. THAT was something Division 12 had said was far beyond a Hollow, or even an Arrancar - as this man seemed to be, based on the briefs from Division 12 - to demonstrate, and it tripped her up in a big way. For one of a relatively few moments in her long life, she was struck speechless.

The man's words, however, galvanized her out of her stupor. "You must think I'm a fool. To think I came alone? Ha. I'm not that idiotic," she said sharply, blade coming up to a reversed middle guard as she stared across it at the man. She didn't move, though, curious just what in the name of the Spirit King was going on.

"And why don't you give me just one reason why I should believe a SINGLE word you say? These are simple Hollows, nothing for me to kill in a swath at a time. You're something new for me, but that IS part of why we're here after all. Challenging ourselves, pushing beyond our known limits."

Outwardly, she showed far more bravado than was technically warranted by the current situation, a soft, confident smile dancing across her lips. Inwardly, though, she was analyzing the new situation, already planning how to go about getting an advantageous position when - not if - this turned into a fight, as she knew it inevitably would.

tag Bikuta!
word count 423
notes N/A

Last edited by Malphite on Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beginning of the End, End of the Beginning Left_bar_bleue25/100Beginning of the End, End of the Beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:00 am

The ground below constantly trembled from the weight of the hollows in transit. It was not long before the tree line was embedded with some of Hueco Mundo's eldest Hollow. Though the uneducated that stood before here would know nothing of what strength Hollow's hold while they are on their homeland. He could tell she was rather fresh to the area. She likely had never been into Hueco Mundo before and if she had there was no way she had any knowledge of the trees that sat behind the Hollows.

These trees that stood tall and wide have been home to the Hollow for thousands of years, their passing souls feeding to their inevitable growth. The area boomed with spiritual pressure that was not particular to that of a Shinigami's typical spiritual sense. The Hollow race had always given to the trees that provided them the shelter and protection when they needed, and would return the energy when the Hollows worked in harmony against a common foe. A fair trade it was, and to their advantage it would if any false movements were made.

Yet, not even the shear authority of Bikuta would stunt these beasts if the wrong words were slew by the intruder. While she thought these Hollows to be weak, the powers they held within them were unparalleled to any Hollows she had encountered before. Deep within the confines of this forest laid the soul of treacherous protectors of the land. However, they would never bother with something as small as a Shinigami or two. However, make it worth their while and they would surely present themselves physically.

Bikuta wished for neither to happen. The Hollow held at bay by the respect they held for him wished to taste Shinigami, if it were a tiny morsel. The would grow stronger off any amount of spiritual power. And the forest was a beast that he wished not to taint with the spirits of a Shinigami. However, the spunk that the Shinigami before him posed reminded him of his old kin. The brother's and sister's of the Kurikku. Many of Vizard within the crew held a high respect for Bikuta, for showing them how to further their potential as Shinigami. However, they had saved him and as did he. The knowledge that Bikuta bestowed upon them would change the way the Shinigami functioned spiritually till their end.

He shook the thoughts off mentally and looked to the wall of Hollows that lined the forest. Smirking he turned his head back to the girl. Saliva and other excrement lunged its way to their vicinity tainting the nearby area. "You believe that I am here to challenge you? That's a rather innocent assumption. I came here because I was curious..." He began to walk forward not letting any obstacles that were newly found by the sand to interfere with his current More Duck as he spoke. His eyes closed as he stopped and placed arms out to his sides, facing the Hollows. His face grew grim, opening his eyes he let out a hellacious screech before exclaiming, "PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER THIS QUESTION." He stopped speaking abruptly turning around quickly using Sonido to flash before her.

"Why are you on my land?"

Assuming didn't move anywhere he'd threateningly grab for her garb and pull her close to him. Speaking these words into her ear, breathing rather heavy. As you could well tell, Bikuta was not the biggest fan of the Gotei 13...

Sasuke Ryotai
Sasuke Ryotai
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:02 am

She was in well over her head. That was the first thought that shot through Sayuri's mind like lightning as the edges of the forest turned into a motley of black and white, Hollows swarming to the edge in answer to some unheard call. Her eyes swept the visible edge, and her face took on a hardened edge. "Well that was something they failed to mention," she murmured, almost to herself, and her eyes flicked downward when the ribbons on the pommel of her Zanpakutō brushed against her leg, even though there was no wind.

She frowned, and her eyes came back up just in time for her to wince and take four steps backward at the power behind that screech, her knuckles whitening on the handle for a long moment. The sudden disappearance and reappearance had her stunned into silence, a snappy response dying on her lips, even as she spun away and to the left, just ahead of his hand, feeling the tug at her kosode as his fingers raked it.

'Fast. Far too fast. I was never much good at Flash Stepping... Was never my forte. This is not good. Maybe I did make a mistake...? No. No such thing as a mistake. There's got to be a way out of this.'

These thoughts zipped across her mind, even as her foot caught in the sand for a split second, just enough to bring her up short in her spin only a few feet from him, sand pluming slightly over her foot. She grimaced, and shook her head. "Just passing through. Nothing to trouble yourself over," she said with a musical lilt, that bravado back in her words and in her smile now, after flickering for a long second and revealing true worry. "Don't suppose you'd ah... be willing to ask your friends to back off? I'd feel a lot more at ease, since you say you're not here to fight, if they weren't blocking out the scenery."

tag Bikuta!
word count 345
notes and so it begins?
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:41 am

Bikuta paced slowly, as he did so he would rub his chin thinking on the question presented to him from the girl. The Hollows all sat at bay at the woodline, majority yearning to sink their teeth into the Shinigami that was "just passing through". Bikuta knew this to be a false statement. One doesn't come to Hueco Mundo just to "pass through", especially if that certain someone is a Shinigami. "Now, now... something doesn't add up here..." He tapped his finger on the center of his chin as he continued to pace before her and the Hollows. He'd attempt to set some more fear into the girl with his childish antics of suspense. After all, her life was in his hands. If he so wished, the Hollow's as well.

He naturally wished to let the girl go on about her business and watch her closely to see what it was her goal was in Hueco Mundo. However, he figured he would just cut right to the chase. "So, what you're telling me is that... You." Pointing his left index finger to the girl he'd continue, "Think. That I think." He'd bring his thumb to his chest, "That I trust... you." Again he would direct his finger toward the girl. He would pause only for a moment before smirking and letting out a soft scoff. "Adorable." He threw his hands up and smiled even bigger, letting his head drape back slightly. As he returned to set his gaze upon her, he'd laugh and shake his head in disbelief. "No... There's no possible way... ANYONE! Would think something as ridiculous as that... Whew, that's funny. Seriously. Why are you here? If think I'm going to just let a Shinigami parade around freely. You are mistaken... very much so." Pausing occasionally to chuckle, Bikuta sincerely could not believe what he was hearing come from the girl. While yes, he wasn't intending on fighting the girl the possibility she would attempt something after he called the hollows back to their homes.

Then again, Bikuta hadn't seen himself in any action for quite some time now. Though he'd continue to think about it some more as he'd await her explanation.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum