Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lex Prailius' Various Belongings Left_bar_bleue11500/20000Lex Prailius' Various Belongings Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/20000)
Tiers:
http://lexprower.deviantart.com/

Lex Prailius' Various Belongings Empty Lex Prailius' Various Belongings

Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:39 am
Weaponry

Melee
Spoiler:

Firearms
Spoiler:

Grenades
Spoiler:

Missiles
Spoiler:

Land Mines
Spoiler:

Various
Spoiler:

Last edited by Lex Prailius on Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:28 am; edited 3 times in total
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lex Prailius' Various Belongings Left_bar_bleue25/100Lex Prailius' Various Belongings Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Lex Prailius' Various Belongings Empty Re: Lex Prailius' Various Belongings

Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:49 am
All of this looks fine and dandy, just remember that not all of this is clearly available at a whim to your character. It's most likely best to add a spoiler at the end saying what your inventory is within a reasonable manner if you're going to hold an arsenal of this magnitude. So just be fair about it. ;]

Lex Prailius' Various Belongings Sbb1I7e
Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lex Prailius' Various Belongings Left_bar_bleue11500/20000Lex Prailius' Various Belongings Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:13 am
Alright, with the combination of Grey Magic being able to teleport things to him rather instantly, I can implement a 'cost' system to his own magical abilities, to make it rather fair. I didn't put it in the first time cause I wasn't sure if people could have their own energy or mana system to their own moves on this site, but I'm thinking it would make things far more interesting to limit Lex's use on all of his magical abilities, not just his teleportation ones.

With that said, I do have some more equipment I'd like to add >.> It's not over just yet lol. Once I get to the 'Items' section though, then it'll be over. I suppose I can just post it after I put this little note here, sooooooo... here we go!
Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:47 am
Custom

Programming Equipment
Spoiler:

Attire Equipment
Spoiler:

Items

Spoiler:
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lex Prailius' Various Belongings Left_bar_bleue25/100Lex Prailius' Various Belongings Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:36 pm
APPROVED.

If you could, please post on your character's app sheet the link to this thread so that the two are connected more easily accessible to those that are curious.

Lex Prailius' Various Belongings Sbb1I7e
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum