Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  I_vote_lcapThe Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  I_voting_barThe Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  I_vote_lcapThe Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  I_voting_barThe Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2679 registered users
The newest registered user is TracieHuges

Our users have posted a total of 129494 messages in 19715 subjects

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chao
Queen Of The Sands
Chao

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  Left_bar_bleue60/100The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]    The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:33 pm

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  FdVBGh1

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  QbVgIMg

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  InjlB37

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  0FmyFOU

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  Ps0hUpZ

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  6wijRAP

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  Eg5JgE5

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chao
Queen Of The Sands
Chao

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  Left_bar_bleue60/100The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]    The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:40 pm

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  YiJPxS0

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  GoudOz8

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  XzJokQY

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  IUOxdUP

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  TJvv4Oo

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chao
Queen Of The Sands
Chao

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]    The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:45 pm

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  My1B6in

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  URBHn3t

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  FzrcKud

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  CE3fyoM

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chao
Queen Of The Sands
Chao

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]    The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:51 pm

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  XV1KAPh

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  Tc1w9hI

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  EHr1IGT

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  ZyhYamp

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chao
Queen Of The Sands
Chao

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]    The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:55 pm

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  23IH1WQ

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  CamBCwM

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  7JusL50

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  FoWSlGK

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chao
Queen Of The Sands
Chao

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]    The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:59 pm

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  MVzFrBQ

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  PQT7ApG

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  Yfn8oAT

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  DoNQ4HS

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chao
Queen Of The Sands
Chao

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]    The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:02 am

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  TzvmLpv

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  IzPQAzO

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  3JqrCc4

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chao
Queen Of The Sands
Chao

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]    The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:10 am

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  TURVtDM

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  N6oo0TZ

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  0Usf4uT

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chao
Queen Of The Sands
Chao

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]    The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:13 am

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  U54WDke

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  XfTHLcr

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  6rOmE4V

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chao
Queen Of The Sands
Chao

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]    The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:16 am

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  WvIhsu4

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  HZSIt2i

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]    The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Platinum Hearts Hunger Games [Round 3]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next