Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
» When worlds Collide
Today at 9:34 pm by MWD

» DIGITAL MENACE:// an au digimon rp
Today at 9:04 pm by Guest

» Dinner Date [Yaksha/Zeda]
Today at 7:49 pm by Yaksha

» Not Found [PRIVATE]
Today at 6:47 pm by Snopy

» A Wolfish Welcome
Today at 6:41 pm by Mirja Eeola

» The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve
Today at 3:09 pm by Henrex

» A Royal Run Around
Today at 11:50 am by Forsaken Crow

» Kyle's face claims!
Today at 11:14 am by Blade

» Tsubine's Faceclaims
Today at 11:10 am by Blade

» Rawk's FCs/Reserves
Today at 11:09 am by Blade

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2473 registered users
The newest registered user is Atsuryō Wakabayashi

Our users have posted a total of 115668 messages in 17607 subjects
Top posting users this week
Forsaken Crow

Mirja Eeola

MWD

Blade

Yaksha

Gamma

RyuzakiSaitō

Henrex

Tsubine

Kai Lam

Discord App
Share | 

WiP Luciela

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm
¥ Yen : 835566022

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
134700/60000  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: WiP Luciela   Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:34 pm

"Oh hohoho~ I see that you have stumbled your way over to me. You should really watch your step."
"What? Who am I? Why do I need to tell someone like you! Perhaps you should just just get out of my sight, you inconsiderate and insufferable fool!"

"Lu, I believe verbal abuse isn't going to change the actions of this mortal, you never know. Maybe one day they will be of use to us in our future, you know the fates have an odd way of working. Plus, considering our situation, small talk as well as getting our names out there wouldn't hurt our reputation."

"Hmph! I can see your point Ciel darling..! I'm normally not the type to be kind to a mutt, however I'll make an exception. Please keep that in mind human, don't make the same mistake again. I'm sure you won't be so lucky the next time we meet."
"Ah, ahahah~! Speak up pathetic human! What would a dog like you want to know?"

"Good, you have our full attention now."

Template Created By: ▸WiP™

"Ohhoho!~ I'll bestow the honor of explaining my past to you first! You may call me Luciela."
"What? Oh, you just realized that my name is a collection of both myself and my devoted lover? Perhaps you aren't completely stupid as I Initially thought you were.. Kyuh' I won't be giving you my birth name. I only gave it to my family members and Ciel, if he wishes to release that information, then so be it."
"So, I should start from the beginning, you see; when a mama demon and a papa demon love each other very very much..."
...!
"Oh, fine! I'll take this seriously now."

SPECS

"I hope you have yourself some Cheetos and Mountain Dew, because I hope my story is a long one. My story starts merely a few million years into the past, and if your small brain is already having troubles seeing a world that is 400 years in the future, I think that going back a millennia or 10 or so would seem impossible. How do I know? Well, I'm sure you've forgotten what you ate for supper three Tuesdays ago. Ah, none the less I am digressing.

Being from my demon heritage it would only make sense that I was born and raised within the demon world and seeing how you’ve showed me that you aren’t completely blind. I’m sure you noticed the little crown upon my head, and no, that isn’t just for decoration, I used to be one of the well known princesses within the demon realm. Other than being a beloved princess, family life within my castle was rather normal especially since we weren’t the only royal family within the same area. I had an adoring father, who showered my older sister and I with jewelry and gifts; making sure that we stayed in his good graces so that he could find us suitable husbands and I had a loving mother. One who would listen to us bicker and solve our problems formally, and who also was only a tad strict because of the slack that our father gave us. My sister on the other had was more of a best friend then a relative, we’d sneak out of our rooms at night and tell each other stories of all kind. Little gossipers we were.

However all of that was just a charade, it was an act our mother forced us to place day in and out when we were seen in public. Even though our father was supposed to be the ‘endearing’ type he placed his role far too well, in the very wrong way. Rather than being caring and loving to that of his family he would instead sneak off with random peasants in the human realm, or slightly strict mother couldn’t have that at all. Our father didn’t live another day; not that either myself or my sister really cared, if he wasn’t using all his precious attention elsewhere he would be focused on making sure us daughters were out of sight. My sister was the gossiping type, I on the other hand preferred to keep my lips shut on matters that could draw attention to our.. situation at home. Though, my sister wasn’t well endowed like myself, she was short, pretty, however she didn’t seem like an older sister at all. So to say in the least my sister was also the jealous type, a lot of men around her age would skip her and go straight to myself; which now just seems hilarious… given the state I’m in. That meant for me it was much easier to find a suitor then it was for my eldest sister, in our family that meant i was more likely to get the throne before herself. To my jealous sister that didn’t sit so well with her, however in the end we both knew that if we were to start fighting over this now, it wouldn’t end so well for our family.

The thing is you may not know, but the demon world isn’t all that bad; it’s much more civil then it was back in my careless youth. If you were to show the slightest amount of weakness people wouldn’t hesitate to slit your throat, especially those amongst the royalty. To get yourself to that social status you had to work hard, bring strength and money to the table which everyone wanted to have, if we showed anyone our weakness they could crumble us down faster than a fat kid asking for that last slice. With that being said our family did have a way to stay afloat amongst the rest of the swarms of lesser demons, fortunately it was one of our dirty little secrets. If you had anything to fear about being a demon, death would be one of them however we all know that you can be reincarnated; that’s a fact of life. However what we strived to do was to make sure that the fact of life everyone was so comfortable with was harshly removed; the answer was quincies. They were one of the only races that naturally removed and destroyed any soul, even if they were weak compared to us. Because of how the demon world was created you can’t just bring someone of a different race into it like it’s nothing, we were all aware of the miasma however our Mother knew a way around it.

To understand it a bit more our mother was a sealing type of demon, she could seal contracts, lovers, souls, fates together. She could be that love maker that no-one ever wanted and you’d be stuck that way if you followed her craziness, though children or babies don’t really have a choice in the matter as they don’t understand. While she knew our father was exploring the plains of the human realm she had been coming up with a way to seal a contract into someone’s soul but in doing so force them to become a bit of a demon. The seal was the cause of the quincies slight race change however if she were to do with this someone who had matured into their powers, their powers would shut down. They would be virtually useless and therefore killed on the spot, the hopes of these people as well as ourselves would be that it didn’t fail. However through trial and error our mother had found that infants were the best suitors, marking them at such an early stage of their development wouldn’t have caused such a huge shock in their system and it would help their powers morph towards both demons and quincies. Once we had found the solution to our slight problem that’s when she started sealing children left and right, forcing small communities of quincies to raise their children before she took them again to the demon realm.

If you were expecting something kind as they were used as bodyguards only, you would be horribly mistaken. To our family and the generations after us these quincies would be used as slaves for us, doing every one of our bidding and then perhaps sold off if they turned out to be too weak for our family. Some of them were even sent on missions to kill other people of peasants and royalty alike; they were our well kept secret, something that kept us safe from everyone and afloat from the rest. You must be wondering why did they never attack us? They knew that we weren’t their original family, they knew that we would kill them, and they knew that we didn’t care for them enough to give them proper meals. The reason was because of that seal, it wasn’t just something that turned them slightly demon. Oh heavens no. The seal was binding their souls to our own forever, the contract was set that if we ever felt threatened, tried to break the rules, ran away, or even worse anyone of our blood could execute them on the spot. That mark tattooed into their bodies were the cruel reminder that their life was a ticking time bomb, at any second they can go off and die. You can say it made most of them pretty obedient to our family for centuries to pass into millenia.

This dark and cruel history of my family was also blessing, it was how Ciel and I first met. Quiet tragic isn’t it..? A princess falling in love with one of her slaves in which she spent millions of years torturing and enjoying the demise of his people? It sounds like a poorly written shakespeare novel, though it undoubtedly happened. It was no doubt love at first sight, however much like everything else in their family it was something that should have been kept a secret and to do that i had to keep my distance and watch over his progress. This was the first time I truly started to feel love, unconditional love. The throbbing ache I had each time he whipped, or that sense of relief when he turned out to make it through it all as truly precious. It almost became a need to try and sneak him more food and water, perhaps even medicine when he needed it the most; unfortunately with each time I gave him something in secrecy. It only felt like the distance would grow even further perhaps it was then my sudden need for his affection seemed to be pertinent how would he ever understood my feelings if he never knew I did these things for him. I was starting to earn my trait of selfishness, and it was something that I couldn’t help but to indulge on with every chance I got, but thanks to it I was able to figure out a plan. It wouldn’t be a very well long term one, however we would be together for the most part. I could remember pacing back and forth in my chambers, and for the first time in my life chew on my nail as irritation and ideas were swamping my head it would need to be a believable lie.

Not all things needed to be a lie, especially if you want to fool someone like my mother. While my sister spent her days gossiping all around town picking up a few tips and tricks wouldn’t be all that hard, everyone believed her to be the all knowing truth however everything that was truly dangerous she’d keep to herself. Some of these rumors I would catch while she discussed with with mother, a royal family lying about how strong they are could be a huge catch all she needed to do was accuse their daughter of hiding the lies and threaten the spread it. I was only hoping for a fight, a scuffle, perhaps even a threaten something in public eye that looked very one sided; my plan would be to get one of the servants to become my bodyguard. Out of the lot there were only a few really strong ones, but even less that weren’t ill; we know that our mother is more than strong enough to protect herself. However when it comes to my sister and myself she would compare herself to us and firmly believe we would need some extra protection.

To save the rather pitiful description my plan of getting into a fight was a success, especially when the rumor was true one of our rivals has been knocked down a notch, and everything was proceeding as I planned. If anything it was two bird with one stone and coming him with a black eye, minor cuts and bruises should be more than enough to convince our strict mother of needing extra reinforcements. While yes, I did think correctly about my sister getting the strongest one out of our batch, I was wrong about what would happen after I got my guard. It turns out it was out of place for me to go to such lengths and was under house arrest until my wounds had completely heal. Translation it meant that they had to go and patch things up with that family, get them under our good graces once more because their either could A. use them or B. they required something of them. While I did leave a nice opening for our family to ruin their reputation once more it was clearly something our mother didn’t want them knowing right away.

Ultimately things worked out in the end, instead of being separated by layers of layers of floors and bars; just knowing he was just outside of the door would send giggles my way. I couldn’t help but wonder what he was really like, what was he thinking; however… Every time I opened the door he would stiffen up as if he was worried that he was going to get hit or something, how can I blame him with the way he was treated up until this point. Even though I just wanted to embrace him and tell him everything will be okay from now on, with the way he reacted towards me almost made me scared to touch him. I thought of men as strong statues all this time, however they were like everyone else brittle. To say I wasn’t discouraged because of such a thing would be an understatement; the strange and self loathing almost seemed to stick to me with each flinch it was making me feel disgusting from the inside out.

Because of my actions and the sudden changes of requiring bodyguards; it turns out I opened a much more larger and tangled up can of worms then I thought. My mother believe that it was pathetic to entrust our lives within someone else’s hands, and our weakness would bring the downfall of our family much like that others. Our training had doubled in length and in toughness; if I wouldn’t have known better I would almost think that our mother was becoming paranoid. Security doubled within our home and as the youngest I was now forbidden to even leave even after my injuries have healed. Well to be honest, they never once said I was forbidden however every time I tried the new security wouldn’t allow me to leave something about under my mother's orders to train further. As her stupid daughter I would have obediently listened and trained each and every day till I was red in the fact; though thinking back on it, it seemed more like punishment than training. Perhaps it was my own way of trying to understand the person I had fell in love with even though this pain would never match up to his own it was something that was worth trying. Perhaps it was that devotion that had let me take that extra step into finally talking to him, that night.

It wasn’t until then that I had been admiring him without a name, never once has my mother or others have called him by his name. Then again thinking back on my mother, she seemed the type to think everyone was moronic or stupid, she’d never have a conversation with you without standing directly in front of you. Thanks to the heat of the moment and perhaps the exercise to loosen me up to finally ask him his name. It was a rather strange name, Ciel, it must have been from a different language or origin, however once it rolled off my tongue I can still feel the butterflies fluttering in my chest. After growing my confidence bit by bit, I was able to open up to him even further, try to start conversations with him and maybe even understand his life a bit more. However everything had to be done while my family were out once more, it wouldn’t be hard to get my sister out of the house as she was getting pressed for time for her marriage, and it seemed my mother has been joining her in her hunt. Most likely for bribery or even worse getting more buyers for her little slaves."

to be continued...

Last edited by Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚ on Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:19 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: WiP Luciela   Thu May 14, 2015 8:26 am

"Hmph, This mortal can't seem to get enough of us my dear Ciel~ It's almost sickening how far he's willing to go."

"Perhaps the human is just dazzled by your eternal beauty, My lady."

"Oh Ciel-darling, not everyone is a lolicon like yourself; hopefully soon I can regain the years that have been taken away from me and grow up to be an even more beautiful lady"

She's embracing those compliments still...

"A~ny~ways~ Enough with this pointless chatter. I'm sure we made this mutt wait long enough to see why we are such a powerful team."

ABILITIES & EQUIPMENT

Equipment
    Soul Fibers | blah blah
    Magic Gauntlets | blah blah

Passive

Shape Shifting | blah blah
    Aura of Darkness | Increases MP obtained when attacking/attacked.
    Aura of Punishment | Increases the critical damage and reduces the probability of enemies to cause critical damage.

Abilities

Stomp | Land heavily to inflict damage to surroundings. Applies a slow for two seconds.
    Evil Claw | Raises a demon's arm to strike multiple times.
    Soul Infest | Strike with spirits and exploding grenades.
    Nether Shredder | Focused attacks on restrained targets within a small area in front.
    Devil's Fire | Summons three flames. Flames are launched automatically when attacking. (Excludes special / hyper attacks)

ABILITIES & EQUIPMENT

Equipment
    Soul Fibers | blah blah
    Dual Gun Blades | blah blah

Passive

Aura of Darkness | Increases MP obtained when attacking/attacked.
    Aura of Punishment | Increases the critical damage and reduces the probability of enemies to cause critical damage.

Abilities

Triple Shot | Shoots rapidly.
    Flick Shot | Launches a magic bullet that ricochets between enemies.
    Hunting Prey | Gather enemies in front into one place. Super armor status when using Lu.

Soul Infest | Strike with spirits and exploding grenades.
    Devil's Fire | Summons three flames. Flames are launched automatically when attacking. (Excludes special / hyper attacks)

CHILIARCH

Equipment
    Terror Energy | blah blah

Passive

Boosted | Increases Physical Attack power and Physical Defense power.
    Creeping Terror | Increases the damage of Special Actives when hitting the back of an enemy. Commands and Actives will apply a "Creeping Terror" debuff on enemies.
    Granting Terror
    Apply Creeping Terror with every hit
    Target attack power decreased
    Cooldown of 0.1 seconds, up to 5 stacks
    Burst of Terror is triggered by Special Actives for additional damage

Call to Arms | Decreases the knockdown rate of all attacks. As Lu, press X to quickly recover from a knocked down position without knocking enemies down.

Communication - Amplification | Increases Lu/Ciel's maximum MP and increases the damage of Combination Skills

Abilities

Dead Hands | Deal damage to your surroundings while enhancing yourself for a short time
    Ruinous Impact | Summon a demonic hand to deliver a powerful blow.
    Power of Oriax | Instantly raise your body to its limits.
    Apollyon | Summon a giant demon to strike enemies in front. If enemies nearby are affected by Creeping Terror, it will be absorbed to summon a larger, more powerful demon.
    Oblivion | Summons a sealed demon that hits a narrow range in front and sends out an echo of death, instantly killing weak enemies with low stamina. (Excluding elite / boss monsters)
    Terror Chain | Strike the enemy in front. If the target hit is affected by Creeping Terror, Burst of Terror will automatically be activated for all enemies in range. Burst of Terror damage is subject to the level of Creeping Terror
    Ambush Attack | Strike the enemy in front. Hitting the back of an enemy will deal additional damage.

DREADLORD

Equipment
    Throwing Knives | blah blah

Passive

Buff | Increases Physical Attack Power.
    Lord of Terror | Gives Creeping Terror a chance of applying twice, increases resistances against specific debuffs and when Burst of Terror on target suffering from these debuffs is successful, deal additional damage.
    Certain Debuffs
    Stun / Panic / Confusion / Fear / Power Stun / Helpless / Aging / Curse

Aura of Terror | Aura of Punishment/Aura of Darkness will be modified to grant an additional Terror of the Abyss Buff
    Terror of the Abyss
    Increases the activation chance of Plague (Dark Attribute)
    Reduces the target's Dark Resistance for 3 seconds upon hit.

Force of Fear | Permanently increases the Critical Damage of physical attacks, and grants Commands / Actives a chance of activating Burst of Terror when the maximum amount of Creeping Terror stacks is reached.
    Threat of Terror | Triggering Burst of Terror reduces skill Cooldowns as well as having a chance of not consuming Creeping Terror stacks. (Skill Cooldown reduction cannot recur within 1 second intervals)

Abilities

Dark Crescent | Quickly swing your sword around to attack.(Can also be activated in midair)
    Descent Darkness | Summons an incarnation of the Demon God of the Underworld that attacks enemies around him, before putting a constraining seal on him with an ancient weapon when he goes out of control.
    Dancing Blade | Penetrate through enemies in front to strike their back.
    Phantom Blade | Dash forward. When hitting an enemy, appear behind them to quickly strike twice. Recover half of the MP consumption otherwise.
    Stigma of Ghosts
    If the 'Surprise Attack' part of the skill is successful, instantly applies 5 Creeping Terror stacks to the target.

Summon Darkness | Summons a demon to possess your body. The possessing demon will automatically attack nearby targets, but shares damage with the user.
    Demon Darkness
    Abilities: Same as the user's stats (PvP: 35% of the user's HP)
    Blood Contract: Shares a certain amount of damage with the user
    Skill freeze / buff / debuff immunity
    Pressing the skill key again while possessed will return some MP and dismiss the demon
    Duration: 30 seconds

Supreme Punishment | Summon a flock of inferior demons. The demons will crash down, turning everything in sight into a Land of Death.
    Terror Absorption | Absorb the terror of your enemies and restore your MP
    Shackling Chain | Bind enemies in front with a chain. Enemies hit will temporarily be put in a Bound state. Press the skill key again within 1 second to dash forward and strike the target.

NOBLESSE

Equipment
    Soul Spears | blah blah

Passive

Buff | Increases Magical Attack power.

Spiritual Enhancement | Enhances the [Soul Eruption] skill

Noble Presence | Increase resistance to all attributes and activates the 'Noble Presence' buff when the max number of Gathered Souls is reached.
    Noble Presence
    Magic attack power increased (Max 10 stacks)
    Duration: 30 seconds

Tribute | Become enhanced for every tribute that is made. Remove harmful effects by offering a sacrifice.
    Tribute
    Activates for every Gathered Soul gained
    Recovers the Awakening Gauge
    Increases buff duration
    Activates once every 5 seconds
    Sacrifice
    Activates for every debuff that is applied
    Chance of removing a debuff with Gathered Soul

Nobility | Decrease the damage from Special Active Skills. Strengthen the usage of the Combination gear.

Abilities

Castle of Abaddon | Summons a gateway to the demon god "Abaddon" which unleashes a great demon spear to decimate everything in its path.
    Swift Smash | Leave an afterimage of a demonic symbol in a wide area to deal damage. (Can also be activated in midair)
    Enhanced
    If the "Gathered Souls" buff is maxed, the skill will receive a 35% damage increase.

Spectral Spear | Throw a demonic spear which explodes upon contact.
    Bursting Souls
    Souls from the spear will trace targets depending on the number of "Gathered Souls".

Shadow Bolt | Summon a magic circle and drop demon spears on the enemy.
    Shadow Bolt
    Demon Spears explode when hitting either a target or the ground.
    Hold down the Skill key to gain Super Armor and drop spears from the magic circle.
    Releasing the Skill will auto adjust the magic circle and fire spears until the duration runs out.

Soul Sigil | Summon a soul to you and a party member to assist inn combat. Duration is increased by 1.5 times when not in a party.
    Soul Sigil
    Soul is affected by weapon's attribute enhancement.
    Fires an enhanced attack after every 5th normal attack.

Shadow | Summon a shadow to deal damage and reduce knockdown.
    Shadow
    Damage Absorption: Absorbs 20% of the damage the user would take.
    Shadow's Health: 25% of the user's health (12.5% in PvP)
    Lowers the Magical Attack and Defense of enemies that touch the shadow.

ROYAL GUARD

Equipment
    Cross-Shaped Sniper | blah blah

Passive

Buff | Increases Magical Attack power and Magic Defense power.

Soul Collector | Strengthens Ciel's Magic Bullet Commands. Commands/Actives will grant a Gathered Soul buff.
    Soul Collection
    Gather a soul every 5 hits
    Cooldown of 1 second, up to 5 stacks
    The collected souls can be used for 'Trigger'-type skills.

Call to Arms | Decreases the knockdown rate of all attacks. As Lu, press X to quickly recover from a knocked down position without knocking enemies down.

Communication - Restoration | Increases the MP recovery rate of the inactive character and the damage dealt by Combination Skills.

Abilities

Soul Extortion | Absorb the souls of enemies in front. Recover MP when 5 souls have already been collected.
    Demonic Breath | Burn enemies with dark fire summoned through a gap that connects to the Demon Realm. Pressing the skill button before the flames are launched consumes more MP to create stronger flames. (Can also be activated in midair)
    Flame Strengthening
    Press the skill key again to increase the stage of the flames up to 10 times
    Flame Size/Range +4%, Damage +7%, 10 Additional MP consumed per stage
    Chain Skill
    Pressing the skill key again during the Breath will automatically activate Eschaton (Must have acquired the skill)

Fantasy Impromptu - 1st Movement | Heavily fire at enemies in front with your firearms.
    Moving Shots
    While holding the skill key, backwards and forwards movement is possible
    Chain Skill
    Pressing the skill key again will automatically activate Fantasy Impromptu - 2nd Movement (Must have acquired the skill)

Fantasy Impromptu - 2nd Movement | Harness the gun and open fire in all directions.
    Death Sentence of Marbas | Switch to Sniper Mode. While sniping you gain Super Armor that cannot be cancelled by the "Power Stun" status.
    Sniper Mode
    Shoot continuously with Z, fire a charged shot with X
    Can be aimed vertically with up or down movement keys
    Consumes 10 MP per second when not firing
    When a total of 200 MP has been consumed or when pressing left or right, the skill ends

Eschaton | Open a rift to the Underworld and let through a large amount of evil spirits.
    (Can also be activated in midair)

Trigger - Soul Surge | Burn the MP of surrounding opponents by spreading the resonance of souls. Can create a stronger impact depending on Gathered Soul amount.
    Trigger - Soul Eruption | Impact an area in front with haunted evil spirits. Can call more spirits depending on Gathered Soul amount.
    Twilight Judgment | Load and fire a demon bullet which penetrates enemies.
    Demon Bullet
    Load: 3 Bullets
    Gain Super Armor when firing
    Does not switch to Ciel when firing the final bullet as Lu
    Duration : 15 seconds
    Gain MP back depending on the remaining number of bullets (1 Bullet = 33 MP)

Last edited by Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚ on Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:08 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: WiP Luciela   Thu May 14, 2015 8:27 am

Reserving Post

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: WiP Luciela   Thu May 14, 2015 8:27 am

Reserving Post

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: WiP Luciela   Thu May 14, 2015 8:29 am

Reserving Post
Much like my other WIPs I would rather if people didn't comment if I am still working on them, ect ect. Especially sometimes It takes me a couple of posts for me to write up my character. So, thank you very much for noticing my character and my progress on them, but I'll be good : 3

Blade
The Hybrid King

¥ Yen : 334045975

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
10015/100000  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: WiP Luciela   Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:31 pm

Archived upon request.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: WiP Luciela   Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:55 am

Unarchiving because I'm the owner

Gamedragon

¥ Yen : 19773773

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: WiP Luciela   Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:32 am

[mod]Beep Boop! Just checking in real quick to see if this is still being worked on! If it is, just drop a message right on here, if not, you can ask for this to be archived riiight here! http://www.platinumhearts.net/t9712-the-staff-request-thread-for-moves-archives-locking-or-whatever-else-you-need-staff-for

If you don't respond in three days, rules state that I will have to move it into archived, so if that does happen, just drop a message over to the staff request thread and we'll move it right on back to WIP![/mod]

Back to top Go down
View user profile

WiP Luciela
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010] :: General Boards :: Archive :: Archived Character Apps-
Jump to: