Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Character Dash Tracker Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Character Dash Tracker Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s Character Dash Tracker Empty [THEFROST]'s Character Dash Tracker

Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:23 pm
For This Mission:
Character Dash Mission 2015

[THEFROST]'s Character Dash Tracker Image8716_zpsgnrounrb

STEP INTO THE TWISTED GUTS OF FROST
[THEFROST]'s TRACKING POSTS

KEEPING TRACK OF MY POST THROUGHOUT THE DASH

My Posting Record - THUS FAR
1st Post: Manic Mana Post [1 Mana Post]
2nd Post: Ibiki's Mad Strike Against The World Breaker [1 Ibiki Post]
3rd Post: Cirno And The Iramasha Military Make A Dash For The Core [1 Cirno Post]
4th Post: The Princess Of K-World Raises Her Blade [1 Sing Post]
5th Post: Kin's Arrival Into Darkness [1 Kin Post]
6th Post: Ibiki Suika Leaps Forth To Help Tsubasa Slay The Dragon! [ 2 Ibiki Post]
7th Post: The Iramasha Strikes Under Koichi's Lead! [ 1 Koichi Post]
8th Post: The Beast Descends To The Kora A'ina [1 Shadin Post]
9th Post: The Conclusion Comes To The Rampage [3 Ibiki Post]
10th Post: The Crime Reaches An Apex [2 Cirno [Post]
11th Post: The Tag-Team Of The Devil Shinigami and Pale Rider Begins! [4 Ibiki [Post]
12th Post: The Battle Against The Kora A'ina Goes On [5 Ibiki Post]
13th Post: The Dangers of Kora A'ina Descend Upon Kin and Gilgamesh [2 Kin Post]
14th Post: The Heart Of Khala Asthavon Riles In Anguish [1 Khala Post]
15th Post: The Demon God Rests Upon His Cold Throne [1 Deveta Post]
16th Post: N/A
17th Post: N/A
18th Post: N/A
19th Post: N/A
20th Post: N/A
21st Post: N/A
22nd Post: N/A
23rd Post: N/A
24th Post: N/A
25th Post: N/A
26th Post: N/A
27th Post: N/A
28th Post: N/A
29th Post: N/A
30th Post: N/A
31st Post: N/A
32nd Post: N/A
33rd Post: N/A
34th Post: N/A
35th Post: N/A
36th Post: N/A
37th Post: N/A
38th Post: N/A
39th Post: N/A
40th Post: N/A
41st Post: N/A
42nd Post: N/A
43rd Post: N/A
44th Post: N/A
45th Post: N/A
46th Post: N/A
47th Post: N/A
48th Post: N/A

Posting Total: 15/???
Word Count Total: 28,110

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Mon May 04, 2015 1:05 pm; edited 17 times in total

[THEFROST]'s Character Dash Tracker WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Character Dash Tracker Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Character Dash Tracker Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Character Dash Tracker Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Character Dash Tracker

Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:40 pm

✪•TRACKER UPDATE•✪

✫ GIVING YA SOME UPDATES ON MY GAINS ✫
✫ SO LISTEN UP AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF ✫

✪ Okay, so I'm updating my tracker thread to more or less input Mana's post, Ibiki's post and Cirno's post. I feel I've done some pretty good gains so far. The reason I say this is because I'm starting to feel a bit of my muse come back and I feel inspiration to actually write.

I could feel it in the first post with Mana's because I started to feel her voice speak to me and I was able to let the words flow fairly easily with her post. Therefore, I had a sense that her entry into that event was fairly dynamic because she set the tone of the thread. Due to the fact that her subjects were causing a ruckus, it was up to her to cause a bigger one and end the dispute with her royal word.

When it came to Ibiki's post? I felt more intensity, anxiety, hope and determination radiating from hers. Since, as of recently, Ibiki has been more gung-ho about moving forward with improving the Gotei 13's broken status. Therefore, when she was fighting Kazuya, that battle triggered something in her and she is going to start enforcing more of the Gotei 13's law as a result of this clash.

Then, with Cirno, I had a blast with hers since I just blocked out all distractions and allowed her to just go forth with the Iramasha Military on orders from above to take out the Kora A'ina of the inversed Earth. I felt it had an equal balance of give and take, even with my own NPC. I say that due to the fact that Cirno was taken by surprise from a demon, she lost twenty men on her watch and then was able to regroup herself and take out the threat.

And, despite that victory, there is still a lot more ground to cover because the Kora A'ina is burying itself within the world. To top things off further, there are some powerful demons coming her way that were associated with protecting that gem and she is ready to face them if because she doesn't want her comrades scarifies to be in vein.

So, all in all, I'm having some fun and I need to keep the pace up.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Character Dash Tracker Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Character Dash Tracker

Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:51 pm

✪•TRACKER UPDATE•✪

✪ Now I am updating to say that I've finished up Sing's event post for the Black World Arc. Therefore, I feel a bit of relief because I've managed to reach four post at this point and I'm covering ground with my characters. It's a really good feeling because I'm starting to feel my writing muscles come back to me and that means I can be more proactive on the site.

So, with that said, I feel this post was pretty forward moving. The reason I say that is because I had planned for most of K-World to become aware of it by one of its key players going into action: The Princess. Once she broadcasted what was going on, most of the citizens seemed to show a sign of excitement because they had great pride in their country.

Ergo, from that viewpoint, it was easy to see them getting amp'd and sending in the special forces to help deal with this problem. When the Princess and her Royal Guard reached the entrance, however, they were meant with some heavy resistance and it wasn't going to be a simple mission from the looks of it.

So now they have an objective, a moral boost and a problem to face in order to reach their goal and it is going ot be interesting to see the choices made to reach it.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:17 pm

✪•TRACKER UPDATE•✪

✪ Well it seems that my muse is starting to come out again. I managed to get another post out today with Kin and I felt pretty stoked about it. The primary reason I was amp'd for it as it was nice to see him doing something proactive for K-World and getting active.

Throughout the post, there was a sense of dread about this whole event with the inversed version of K-World steadily attempting to corrupt the world he founded. Although his daughter was headstrong about taking the threat on directly, there seemed to be anxiety in him about this incident because he felt something deeper within it.

Therefore, he decided to take energized beings which were crafted by K-World's URE Realm with him. That is what he ultimately meant by "So you came...". These were entities put in forth by K-World itself to protect its master and is something I want to venture deeper into later.

All the while, I feel there was a it of build up until they finally meant the inversed versions of Kin, his daughter and two unknown entities that Kin is aware of. They hold very special ties to him and it was unnerving for him to see them in their reflected forms. Not to mention the fact that his clone appears to be on par with himself, and his daughter is gunning to kill him as his reflection spouts off the actions which have caused his creation.

Therefore, I think Kin is in for some decent conflict with this thread and it should be interesting to see the actions he takes in order to deal with all these problems arising in this event.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:30 am

✪•TRACKER UPDATE•✪

✪ Yeah, I can certainly feel my muse snapping back into action. I'm up to the six mark point on my post and I managed to get over 12,000+ words on my tracker at this point. I'm feeling the mental burn (in a good way).

More or less, this thread was pretty fun. The reason I say that is because I was more or less NPCing a colossal dragon who was acting on the will of The Inverse Soul Society. He did not want his world to end, so he ended up getting angry and fending it off from Tsubasa's assaults.

However, in doing so, he tired himself and that left an opening for Ibiki to try and get a good hit on him. However, this did not come without a price. Ibiki ended up getting swatted like a fly and flung across the landscape for a bit before she recovered.

After that point, I felt pretty amp'd because she was dashing and moving with her speed and making good use of it not to get hit anymore than that. Along with that, she managed to communicate to Tsubasa a simple, but effective objective: destroy the dragon, obliterate his allies and get the core.

I feel this was important because Tsubasa most likely could not have known the information that was bypassed from Ibiki because it was given to the Soul Society after the Iramasha understood the situation. Therefore, things are going to get interesting as they tag-team the dragon, the inverse Gotei 13 shows up and with Squad 11 now backing them up as the Dragon attempts to recover from his blows.

All in all, I'm pretty hype to see the event gaining some traction and that's giving me extra mus to do what In need to do to breathe life into it!

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:44 pm

✪•TRACKER UPDATE•✪

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13554-blightning-strikes-black-world-arc-negative-yoruichi-open#87093

✪ Whoop! This was my first post of the day for Sunday. I ended up getting a good 2,000+ words for it and enjoyed it a lot.

The reason I had fun with it as that it was nice to play one of my older characters that haven't been RP'd in awhile. I've been really bringing out the whole cast for this Black World Event and it was nice to see Koichi leap into action.

It felt great that perhaps he could provide some good back-up. Since Tetsuya ended up calling for assistance, I figured this would be a good chance to further the alliance between the Iramasha and Gotei 13. Not only that, but given Koichi's hand-to-hand, I feel he'd make a suitable opponent for either Yoru or Soi-Fong. So to see all of them in that thread fighting against other may help turn the tide a bit and the whole cat/dog thing will be interesting for me.

It was also interesting to see the Iramasha Military force mobilize against this threat. For Koichi, it captilaized on his ability to lead a team and guide them in order to make their hits count. So, it is giving them a strong run for their money in the long-term.

Either way, I'm having a blast and look forward to the thread.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:59 pm

✪•TRACKER UPDATE•✪

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13689-the-beast-of-karakura-descends-the-race-to-the-yang-core-begins-black-world-arc-event#87095

✪ Welp, with this one, it felt pretty energizing to RP as my MC Male. The reason for this is because I liked seeing Shadin back in action. The Yuudeshi Blood within seemed to be coming to a boil and he was anticipating fighting without the Yuudeshi Network to assist him.

Therefore, since he had already undergone a lot of trials, I decided to give him a little bit of pleasure by allowing him to discover the Kora A'ina realm and then slaughter a ton of the cannon fodder. After that, he found his way to the primary bosses and is now going to engage with Ikari and another potential Yayjuu member in wiping them out to hopefully reach the core of Yang for Inverse Earth.

Overall, I also liked how the scene was set-up; as I also played a bit with the way he traveled to the world to make it feel more in-depth and what not.

Now, I just hope the thread can maintain itself and we can have a blast with it.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:09 am

✪•TRACKER UPDATE•✪

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13511p10-operation-rampages-breaking#87105

✪ Phew, that was the final post of the day. I made it a goal to otherwise get three post on Sunday after having two days where I got a set of two post out. Now I feel pretty great and assured that I can keep up with my CDE. As, additionally, I've got another deadline to get ten post by the end of Monday at midnight. So, I think I'll be able to make that goal.

With that said, this post needed to get out. The primary reason why it needed to get out is because me and Crow needed to conclude things with Kazuya and Ibiki. Therefore, it was pretty sombering for Ibiki to feel that hollowness when she made the kill strike. This is due to the fact that one of his last acts involved him producing a Kido spell that otherwise infused his memory and aura into Ibiki.

From there, she felt something in her instincts tell her that this was not a hostile attack and she otherwise accepted it. Then, she over viewed his life from his prospective and otherwise came to understand his action, but did not back-down on her position. Instead, she felt pity and tragedy over him because there were different things he could have done to otherwise make a difference in making Yama's dream come alive.

Therefore, she buried him herself when he was on the verge of death, left him with some parting words and offered him one last drink to otherwise celebrate his venture into the Soul Society. After that point, she wanted to see how Tsubasa was doing, and after a brief check up with her squad, she flew off and ended the thread.

Overall, I feel the thread made some serious gains and the total word count for it got upwards of 13,300+ words in it. So I'm happy with it.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:18 am

✪•TRACKER UPDATE•✪

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13504-woefully-lost-open#87140

✪ Whoop! I managed to make my midnight deadline since this post was posted in the CST time zone at around 11:43 PM. Therefore, I managed to get my ten post in at the time frame I wanted and I'm making good traction in my CDE overall. I'm also pretty close to breaking the 20K+ word mark and I'm keeping a constant habit of writing now. It was rough at first, but I managed to bare with the tiredness and reached a point where it is becoming easier.

Therefore, with all of that out of the way, I feel that the post itself was fairly fun. The last bit of the guy really freaking out about the consequences of his actions was great. And I liked the way that Cirno more or less handled it, as she waited until the guy was distracted by his fear and struck to avoid having the hostage of KAZUMI BE KILLED by another reckless and heroic action.

Which ultimately goes back to my new train of thought for Cirno: Heroine. She is starting to see herself more as a superhero of sorts and I'm going to have fun with that angle. The reason why? Well, it just reminds me a bit of the superheroes from Marvel/DC and I've always liked those universes and gotten inspiration from them at times. So, hey, why not have fun with a protag character.

I also feel she kept a bit her childishness with her when she asked why a wimp like Kauzmi was still wandering that district of Karakura Central.

Thus, overall, I'm looking forward to seeing where Cirno goes over the next month as I see my interest in her increasing. GOtta keep this pace up.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 04, 2015 1:37 am

✪•TRACKER UPDATE•✪

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13650-the-broken-blade-black-world-arc-event#87294
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13650-the-broken-blade-black-world-arc-event#87146

✪ Yeah, when I made these Ibiki post, I did feel as if I was taken back to my older role playing days. I've been getting rather into the hand-to-hand fighting style of combat more since I've been doing some nostalgic watching of Dragonball Z. That is where I originally got my start in roleplaying and it took me back for a bit when I had that sort of soundtrack going from the Japanese Games.

Apart from that, I feel it was an even exchange of give and take. Both the dragon, Ibiki and Tsubasa were all taking equal damage alongside their factions. However, I think it is going to come to a boiling point soon as they all continue this brawl. Therefore, I'm anticipating this thread and wish to get back into it when my mood improves.

And, on recollection, I recall that using a "FATE" system made the post further fun. I would muse down my outline, pull up a random generator and input different potential outcomes for the results of my post. Everything ranging from: "Good outcome" "Neutral Outcome" "Bad Outcome" "Slightly Bad Outcome" "Slightly Good outcome" and so on and so forth. It added another element of fun for me in order to get through the post.

With that said, I hope to have more post like this in the future. I need to simply get into my element and write what fuels my passion to otherwise speed this challenge up. You have to get into the character, feel them and search within yourself to bring that persona to full life I feel. And I'm starting to get the hang of it as the years go by and I want to polish that skill further in the future.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum