Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
» The Crow Claims
Today at 9:42 pm by Henrex

» flames of a crystal (lilly)
Today at 9:35 pm by Mirja Eeola

» SE's FC's
Today at 9:31 pm by Henrex

» Snowangel's Faces
Today at 9:30 pm by Henrex

» zetsurin FC pok 2
Today at 9:29 pm by Henrex

» Ryuzaki's Face Claim
Today at 9:25 pm by Henrex

» Kyle's face claims!
Today at 9:19 pm by Henrex

» Entrance From The Inverse Soul Society [Open]
Today at 9:18 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Claim's - 2014 Edition
Today at 9:14 pm by Henrex

» Tai's Claims & Reserves
Today at 9:13 pm by Henrex

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

M A G I

Statistics
We have 2432 registered users
The newest registered user is Officer Finale.

Our users have posted a total of 111340 messages in 16859 subjects
Top posting users this week
Henrex

Mirja Eeola

Forsaken Crow

[THEFROST]

Ludalfa

Teitoku

tina

Kade

That Guy...

NeoGenerator

Word Counter

Discord App
Share | 

Namimakura Koryo [WIP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow

¥ Yen : 528985696

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
65500/99999  (65500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Namimakura Koryo [WIP]   Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:48 am

Name: Namimakura Koryo
Race: Suigura
Origin: Impartiality
Current Location: The Northern Wastes of the Suirgura Realm
Height: Five feet and eight inches
Weight: One hundred and eighty pounds
Appearance: Despite his appearance, he is quite a deal older then he appears. Koryo is a teen aged boy in appearance, his looks show no real care or regard for anything. He wears clothing that appears rather lazy and almost sloppy as he put it on. This is combined with his lack of care with his hair and such by letting it hang where ever it may. Koryo wears a student uniform of sorts, the only sign of dressing well is undone by the white shirt he wears having wrinkles and being open completely. He leaves the buttons open down low so people can see part of his chest and his neck. Koryo's facial features are handsome if not one of the more attractive males of his people. But he doesn't show much interest in it all, as he remains sleeping most of the time. Not caring about the world around him or it's tiresome structures. Koryo is well built despite his sleeping habit's, he remains healthy and in good shape. Partly a sign of the two he has as his Guardian Beast. The perk from them keeps his body rather healthy and extremely fit. His dress style and actions show very little of his figure, hiding it very well. He also keeps his intellect among other things hidden completely. With his hair he can block his eyes, though the long brown hair flows through a breeze like leaves in a tree. Koryo is a symbol of Impartiality for many and remains a Suigura without a Kingdom.

Graphics by: Forsaken Crow
Coding by: [THEFROST]

Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

¥ Yen : 2148230347

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Namimakura Koryo [WIP]   Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:38 pm

CHECKING WIP CHARACTERS NOW

STATUS CHECK

INFORM ME OF WHAT IS GOING ON

Okay, I'm going through and checking the tags on WIP characters now. I've noticed that yours lacks any tag. Therefore, I am going to ask that you put some sort of tag on it. The reason for this is because WIP's aren't checked unless there is a [FINISHED] tag in them somewhere. Otherwise, we won't know what you are planning on doing with it and I don't want to assume things. Especially given the former checks on this character. So leave an update post when you've gotten to it, please.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net Online
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Namimakura Koryo [WIP]   Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:14 pm

CHARACTER IS NOW CLEARED

STATUS CHECK

INFORM ME OF WHAT IS GOING ON

Alright, I've been informed that Crow does intend to keep using this character. As a result? I will keep it in the work in progress section. Good luck with the character and I hope that you do finish it.

Back to top Go down
Blade
The Hybrid King

¥ Yen : 355963522

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
10015/100000  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Namimakura Koryo [WIP]   Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:18 pm

Crow. What's going on with her? Lemme know please. Got a week.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Namimakura Koryo [WIP]   Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:43 am

«I'M ARCHIVING THIS CHARACTER NOW»

Alright, since there has been no reply to this character, I'm going ahead and moving it into archives. If you want it unarchived, just message me here:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t7253-thefrost-s-communication-thread

Back to top Go down

Namimakura Koryo [WIP]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010] :: General Boards :: Archive :: Archived Character Apps-
Jump to: