Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posters
THEFROST
The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2719 registered users
The newest registered user is AtlasGrey

Our users have posted a total of 131391 messages in 19943 subjects

The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord
Circa Monstrua

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue37300/50000The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (37300/50000)
Tiers:

The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades]   The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 12:08 am

First:
Name: Sidera Cruor
App Link: Sidera Cruor
Thread Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13790-the-dark-revenge-of-the-mad-one-black-world-event
Prizes: Tier Boost and Unlocking
Upgrade: The Prizes would be such as well as a new weapon.
Reason: The gain of the Yang blade from the Sugi realm would increase her power immensely.
Character Notes: Any further questions I can speak to Frost via Skype or Team Speak.

Second:
Name: Sidera Cruor
App Link: Sidera Cruor
Thread Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13822-before-creation-comes-destruction
Prizes: Tier Boost and Unlocking
Upgrade: Tier Boost and Unlocking
Reason: The girl fought herself, blended with herself, gained a new weapon, new powers, new connectivity to souls and from it all, passed the hell out to better attune to it all. I will be making a separate thread for it.
Character Notes: Read Above and previous note.

Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades]   The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:34 pm

[adm]Everything looks fine by me. I'll go ahead and approve them for a tier boost from 1-5 to 1-4. With that said, you'll have to put it through the power upgrade section for final approval. [/adm]

Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Subject Post 23PostSubject: Re: The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades]   The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:58 pm

Hopefully I'm not to late to claim stuff for this event xD

Name: Horus Sariel
App Link: Click teh pic in the sig
Thread Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13683-flight-of-the-heavens-the-kokuryuteshi-ascends-to-battle-black-world-event
Prizes:
Awesome Points. 500 per post @ 3 posts = 1500
Yen. 5 Million for first post, and another 5 million(assuming event has concluded at this point)

Tempted to go for a tier boost, but idk if Horus really went through enough to warrant one.
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 24PostSubject: Re: The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades]   The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 11:37 am

[adm]I'll go ahead and approve you for 10,000,000 yen, 1,500 awesome poitns and make him 2-1+. You can apply for the + in a power upgrade thread if you want. [/adm]

Sponsored content

Subject Post 25PostSubject: Re: The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades]   The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Black World Arc: Rewards Sign-Up Thread [Claim Event Upgrades]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: Black World Realm :: Black World Arc Board [FINISHED EVENT]-
Jump to: