Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Top posters
THEFROST
Shinigami Exclusive Zone: The Swamp Of Enrichment [Black World Arc Special Stage] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShinigami Exclusive Zone: The Swamp Of Enrichment [Black World Arc Special Stage] - Page 2 I_voting_barShinigami Exclusive Zone: The Swamp Of Enrichment [Black World Arc Special Stage] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Shinigami Exclusive Zone: The Swamp Of Enrichment [Black World Arc Special Stage] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShinigami Exclusive Zone: The Swamp Of Enrichment [Black World Arc Special Stage] - Page 2 I_voting_barShinigami Exclusive Zone: The Swamp Of Enrichment [Black World Arc Special Stage] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130241 messages in 19810 subjects

Shinigami Exclusive Zone: The Swamp Of Enrichment [Black World Arc Special Stage]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tina
tina

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shinigami Exclusive Zone: The Swamp Of Enrichment [Black World Arc Special Stage] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Shinigami Exclusive Zone: The Swamp Of Enrichment [Black World Arc Special Stage] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Shinigami Exclusive Zone: The Swamp Of Enrichment [Black World Arc Special Stage] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Exclusive Zone: The Swamp Of Enrichment [Black World Arc Special Stage]   Shinigami Exclusive Zone: The Swamp Of Enrichment [Black World Arc Special Stage] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 1:11 pm

Watching as the draconic kido collided with the one whom she had been fighting, Tessa let out a sigh of relief. She hoped it would be enough to bring this individual down and stop the fighting, what with the world around her destabilizing, the earth falling apart and flames bursting forth from its depths. Quickly moving towards one area that was letting flames free, Tessa inhaled, the flames surging down her throat before she swallowed, sighing happily. Her previous wounds had been healed, and she even felt a slight increase in her energy reserves due to devouring the fire that had come forth. In truth it was lucky of her that this world was now falling apart as she could now heal herself without the help of her captain. As it was, she didn’t really care so much for that man, but the fight she had stumbled in to was one to enjoy. Thus she hadn’t even commented when the man’s body had been dragged out of the area by one of his loyal subordinates. It was then that she noticed the red miasma surrounding her, and her eyes widened as she felt the effects of it. With her wings now keeping her aloft in the air, it was extremely lucky for her that she had devoured the fires this land had created, for if not she would have died due to the stress on her being. Glaring forth at the one who dared do this, the one who she had been fighting, a low growl escaped her throat. As the being finished speaking, Tessa spoke up, her voice barely above an animalistic growl.

“Bakudo 79, Kuyō Shibari.”

Her hand shaking as she watched eight black holes that emitted spiritual energy form around her opponent as a tidal wave of rotting death energy was released by the female. Standing directly behind one of these black holes, the energy would find itself blocked from her position by the kido she had cast. However, due to the weakening effects of the miasma along with the sheer strength of the blast, the kido shattered with tremendous force before the final black hole could form over Saiko herself. With it, a much weaker blast headed for Tessa, and as she stood her ground it hit her, her armoring kido straining under the blast and finally shattering as well, but it had managed to completely block the remains of the blast. Panting heavily, Tessa knew she was weakening, her bankai was still stressful for her to utilize, she needed more training with it to use it to the best of her ability. For now though, she could use its power for a little while longer, and so she would put its power to good use. Landing on the ground below her, she raised her palm in the direction of the one she fought.

“Hadō 63, Raikōhō.”

With those words spoken, a single book had its cover glow with yellow words before rushing to be a mere half foot from the one Tessa fought, before opening itself. Shooting from the pages of the book, a yellow blast of energy, the power of a full incantation Raikōhō fired off from the pages at near point blank range towards Saiko, the blast aimed towards her midsection. At the same time, Tessa simply flicked her finger and two more books glowed with energy, moving to be a couple feet from Saiko before releasing the binding chains Hainawa from their pages towards Saiko as well. With these kido finished, Tessa panted heavily as she felt the books slowly begin to fade from existence, the giant ghostly tome behind her vanishing as her sword reformed in to its sealed appearance. Despite the returning of her zanpakto to its base form her body did not change, showing that she was still in her more powerful draconic form. Standing there, panting heavily as her vision swam from the sheer exhaustion of her use of energy, Tessa knew she would have to wait until the fire she had devoured early could work to heal her body an replenish her energy reserves, reserves which were being slowly drained by the miasma surrounding them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shinigami Exclusive Zone: The Swamp Of Enrichment [Black World Arc Special Stage] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shinigami Exclusive Zone: The Swamp Of Enrichment [Black World Arc Special Stage] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Shinigami Exclusive Zone: The Swamp Of Enrichment [Black World Arc Special Stage] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Exclusive Zone: The Swamp Of Enrichment [Black World Arc Special Stage]   Shinigami Exclusive Zone: The Swamp Of Enrichment [Black World Arc Special Stage] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 9:47 pm