Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you;
Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] EmptyToday at 11:03 pm by Gamma

» Helping Hand (Masami, Sol) [Closed]
Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] EmptyToday at 10:54 pm by Gamma

» The Shula Region - A Pokemon RP
Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] EmptyToday at 5:53 pm by Guest

» Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]
Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by Henrex

» Chain Gang (Open)
Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:45 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Tetsuya "Shukiri" Gioranta (WIP)
Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 3:33 pm by Jukuyen

» Operation War Dogs: To the Victorious. [Open WW4 Interlude]
Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 2:07 pm by darkfunnel

» Digimon: Lost Chronicles
Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:13 am by Guest

» Vigerous Headpat Prana
Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 4:17 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Recovery [WW4 Intermission Thread][Open]
Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 3:32 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] I_vote_lcapLutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] I_voting_barLutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] I_vote_lcapLutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] I_voting_barLutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2658 registered users
The newest registered user is Chadian

Our users have posted a total of 127552 messages in 19429 subjects

Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rowboatt
Seasoned Member
Rowboatt

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] Left_bar_bleue0/0Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP]   Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 6:03 pm

--

Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] 1981977                                            Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] 1594048                                        Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] 17990213

Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] XfvlBsf

Last edited by Rowboatt on Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:27 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP]   Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] EmptySun May 03, 2015 6:19 am

✖| Woah~~ |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

Is this App Ready for Check?
I don't see any WIP in the app title so I can only assume that it is ready for check, if not may you reply to be within this month to tell if it is or isn't.

Rowboatt
Seasoned Member
Rowboatt

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] Left_bar_bleue0/0Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP]   Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] EmptySun May 03, 2015 1:18 pm

This isn't anywhere near ready for check. owo;; Sorry, I forgot to put the WIP in there.

Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] 1981977                                            Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] 1594048                                        Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] 17990213

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade
The Hybrid King
Blade

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP]   Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 3:14 pm

Row. What's goin' on? Lemme know in a week's time.

Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] KMyp5MzLutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] BLADESIG_zpsllghyztx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP]   Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:33 pm

[mod]Moving to Inactive Characters because of.. Inactivity.[/mod]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP]   Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 9:20 am

MOVING

I hate to see ya go, but it's been many many months since we've last heard of Rowbutt. Therefore, I'll be moving this into archived characters. Hopefully life will allow you to come back to us as you can unarchive this character whenever you are ready.

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP]   Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:48 pm

[adm]Throwing this back into active WIP since Rowass is working on it. [/adm]

Rowboatt
Seasoned Member
Rowboatt

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP]   Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 1:54 pm

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade
The Hybrid King
Blade

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP]   Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 4:22 am

Yet again, the app proves that it is to be archived. Until Row's turn, it'll be in the closet.

Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] KMyp5MzLutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP] BLADESIG_zpsllghyztx
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lutero Kaminski; Danava of Death [WIP]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1