Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Status Update Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Status Update Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Status Update Empty Status Update

Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:07 pm
So I thought I would share this with you guys. I posted this on my facebook and I thought it wouldnt be fair if I didnt let you guys know what Im going through right now.

I'm a little scared to do this but I have to open up somehow. I havent been very honest with people lately. Every day someone asks me how im doing and I usually say that im ok. Im sorry but I havent been honest with you. Im not ok. It started a few weeks ago when I was really stressed out. All thats passed now, but now Im left with this horrible depression. My concentration is just out the window, I'm constantly searching for something to do cuz im just intensely bored. I also feel like im intensely lonely, that partnered with my apprehension to be near people when I feel like this isnt very fun. Iv been finding it very hard to sleep too, which isnt really helping with anything either. I also know that people have seen that I have bandages around my arms these days and its because I did something that I'm not proud of and its really hard to say. I hurt myself a few days ago. I wont say what I did, but I am ok in that respect. I dont really know what else to say, its just kinda tough time for me.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum